Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? (41707 Views)

Every Rich Man Is Handsome / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by charlesucheh(m): 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
KashyBaby:

What more explanation u want boo when my statement is very clear.... cool
it means, we're very compatible. So, what's up...
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by charlesucheh(m): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
KashyBaby:

KashyBaby:

KashyBaby:

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Igemburg(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:
As for me myself and I....i cannot even date a poor man grin

By there fruit, we shall knw them
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Igemburg(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
profojah:

True Owo ni koko.
But so many cases where the wife and husband struggle & started from scratches. See them today, they happily enjoying it. Girls of nowadays e.g misspicy & co would never do such. Truth to be told, if any of you bring pusssy all becos I'm rich, claiming its love, its just left for me to dismantled the pusssy, spit on the pusssy and send you far away from my entire life. Then I'll think far back to the girl that was there when I was nothing. I'm sure other guys will do the same.

Thank you my brother, thatz the way real men think and d foolish gold digger will feel shez important.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 07, 2015
charlesucheh:

Aaawww..are we? grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by misspicy(f): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2015
Igemburg:

Thank you my brother, thatz the way real men think and d foolish gold digger will feel shez important.
se ee ya werey....eje ta si yin lopolo ni?

abeg its a monday morning don't lemme start with you undecided

how did my post affect your destiny,if u spew rubbish here amma use you do scapegoat this morning pig undecided tonguetongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Agalasis(m): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2015
SameMissclassy:
This question is actually sensitive.

Ladies, can you get married to a guy who is good looking, has an education and potential to be successful, but is poor?
Or would you rather go for a guy who is already made?
Abeg,define wot u mean by being POOR.
Is it poverty of the hand or poverty of the head/mind or both?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by PonmileMistress(f): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2015
An educated man without vision ll remain poor-If he has vision, why not. And no educated man is poor-
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 07, 2015
i v nt make it doe my little hustles put me on d fit track,

i cn only tell u dat i lady dat wants to stay will simply do because
1, she v some other men.
2, u r gud in men wich others cnt satisfy.
3, u r her bench-guy--- wen others (dos she is gold-digging) dumped her u r her falling palace.
4, she will b totally in control.
5, doe vry rare, she will demand as soon as ur income appreciate.
6, most thinks age is no more at their side or rather lesser men were comin.

in other words, she will stil bhave like woman she is......

dis is personal experiences

Am yet to meet or see d lady who will stay wit me evn wen i am yet to meet her standard of her demands n needs
Beside i dnt depend on any body!!!!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by MrBasketball: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2015
ladycomfort:
. shocked. Why will a lady date a poor man for in the first instance? I reject poverty
How much do you have bi'tch?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by STENON(f): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2015
There are different classes of Poor men, it now depends on the level of his poverty. I can marry such man while the struggle continues, bt I won't give birth immediately due to his present predicament because I dnt want my children to go through what I'v passed through in Life.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by aimieebae(f): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2015
yea well...i tnk i wud..after all he's got d potentials..it jst nids a lot of hardwork..moreover i tnk it wud feel gud to knw ur enjoying wad u laboured for
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by ladycomfort(f): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2015
MrBasketball:
. Your mother is a bitch eranko
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by ladycomfort(f): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2015
MrBasketball:
. Don't transfer aggression on me just because no lady is willing to date a poverty striken idiooot like you
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Igemburg(m): 10:34am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

se ee ya werey....eje ta si yin lopolo ni?

abeg its a monday morning don't lemme start with you undecided

how did my post affect your destiny,if u spew rubbish here amma use you do scapegoat this morning pig undecided tonguetongue

Urs is a sorry case, I pity dose dat bring u to dis world, wat a waste....

I dnt need to exchange words with u coz I dnt roll with WHORES, I roll wit intellectual ladies with class, ladies that has potentials nd can diversify d way they think, nt a one way tinkin HARLOT that wnt to reap whr she did not sow grin

Well I believe u still tinkin lyk a gal buh lemme help u tink lyk a lady....A normal guy will only appreciate someone lyk u wen he neva extract d juice in u, once he achieve his aim, na to throway d bottle inside dust bin...

A guy will only respect a lady with a bright career or an enterpreneur 'coz he knew she can compete wit him in the commercial market, so he will be careful dealin wit such powerful lady.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by misspicy(f): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2015
Igemburg:

Urs is a sorry case, I pity dose dat bring u to dis world, wat a waste....

I dnt need to exchange words with u coz I dnt roll with WHORES, I roll wit intellectual ladies with class, ladies that has potentials nd can diversify d way they think, nt a one way tinkin HARLOT that wnt to reap whr she did not sow grin

Well I believe u still tinkin lyk a gal buh lemme help u tink lyk a lady....A normal guy will only appreciate someone lyk u wen he neva extract d juice in u, once he achieve his aim, na to throway d bottle inside dust bin...

A guy will only respect a lady with a bright career or an enterpreneur 'coz he knew she can compete wit him in the commercial market, so he will be careful dealin wit such powerful lady.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
So you log onto to Nairaland.to tell the world that your mother is a _WHORE? that you are a product of a thousand fathers ....no wonder you reason like a GOAT

its my life,Its my comment,wasn't directed at you,I don't know you,did i ask you for advice

Can you now see that you are a _moron?

seriously am not too happy this morning and i don't reply FOOLS when am not happy...wait till night when i will be very happy,then i would have your time...GOAT tonguetonguetongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by charlesucheh(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Aaawww..are we? grin grin grin
YELSE....
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by MrBasketball: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Don't transfer aggression on me just because no lady is willing to date a poverty striken idiooot like you
ladycomfort:
. Your mother is a bitch eranko
Do you want me to tell you the story of your slutty mum and your 10 drunkard fathers, bi'tch?

I am not broke, but I just hate gold-diggers with passion.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by stilezz: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2015
dis 1 na rubish neh.... u neva c love dats Y.... i knw plenty of ur type.... 1s chewed by a....
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by ladycomfort(f): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
MrBasketball:

Do you want me to tell you the story of your slutty mum and your 10 drunkard fathers, bi'tch?

I am not broke, but I just hate gold-diggers with passion.
. Exactly no one is a golddigger. In this 21st century its get rich or die trying. Your mother na eranko and your father a dimwit . Oloriburuku asiere eda ni e
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Igemburg(m): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

So you log onto to Nairaland.to tell the world that your mother is a _WHORE? that you are a product of a thousand fathers ....no wonder you reason like a GOAT

its my life,Its my comment,wasn't directed at you,I don't know you,did i ask you for advice

Can you now see that you are a _moron?

seriously am not too happy this morning and i don't reply FOOLS when am not happy...wait till night when i will be very happy,then i would have your time...GOAT tonguetonguetongue

Well, a dog destined to lost will not hear d sound of d hunters whistle....am not jobless lyk u nd am not a gold digger, I work for my cool cash, dnt have ur time
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by MrBasketball: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Exactly no one is a golddigger. In this 21st century its get rich or die trying. Your mother na eranko and your father a dimwit . Oloriburuku asiere eda ni e

Look at this poor bi'tch that her parents couldn't feed her for three square meal. Your father is a cow, your mother is a dog.

Omo ale jatijati oshi. Kọ́ni da fun e.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by ladycomfort(f): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
MrBasketball:

Look at this poor bi'tch that her parents couldn't feed her for three square meal. Your father is a cow, your mother is a dog.

Omo ale jatijati oshi. Kọ́ni da fun e.
. Weree ni iya eeee, o ni se orire laye ee,oloriburuku baba e ko ni je ere re . Omo ofo alayebaje. Akuse
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by merizy(f): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
are there really already made men??

Even if,those already made men tend to treat ladies who arent part of their success as shiit,little wonder they term some gold diggers.

I d rather be with a man,who is educated,focused,hardworking yet cherised me than be with an already made man who will assumed am into him for the money...

same here
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
merizy:
same here
wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by MrBasketball: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Weree ni iya eeee, o ni se orire laye ee,oloriburuku baba e ko ni je ere re . Omo ofo alayebaje. Akuse
Ashewo oshi, go and meet your customers that you sell your stenched puṣsy to, the are waiting for you. Haggard prostitute.

Omo lasan ìkejì ajá.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by ladycomfort(f): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
MrBasketball:

Ashewo oshi, go and meet your customers that you sell your stenched puṣsy to, the are waiting for you. Haggard prostitute.

Omo lasan ìkejì ajá.
. Ole gbe wiri, omo radarada eranko. Na your mama be ashewo na the ashewo wey your mama dey do na hin u dey take feed, even bought data from it, and ur papa na ole agbe ibon. Were oloriburuku ni e. Son of a stinking pr. ostitute wey u dey call ur mother . Ur mama pussy dey smell like elede. Wereee
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by MrBasketball: 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Ole gbe wiri, omo radarada eranko. Na your mama be ashewo na the ashewo wey your mama dey do na hin u dey take feed, even bought data from it, and ur papa na ole agbe ibon. Were oloriburuku ni e. Son of a stinking pr. ostitute wey u dey call ur mother . Ur mama pussy dey smell like elede. Wereee
Oloshi, aye e oni da. Iwo ti ààyè ti baji. Ashewo. I can perceive your stench puṣsy from hear. Please go far bi'tch. embarassed

Aye iwo ati awon obie ti baje pátápátá. Olofo. undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by ladycomfort(f): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
MrBasketball:

Oloshi, aye e oni da. Iwo ti ààyè ti baji. Ashewo. I can perceive your stench puṣsy from hear. Please go far bi'tch. embarassed

Aye iwo ati awon obie ti baje pátápátá. Olofo. undecided
. Oloriburuku ni iya e ati baba e. Iwo omo ale jatijati yi. Iya ati baba e o ni jere e ni aye yi. O ma san ku ma e ati baba e loju ni. O ma sofo gbeyin ileaye e ni. O ni ri batise omi ri ona gbegba. Omo ale irankiran.ur mama pussy dey stink can see maggots coming out form your olosho mother pussy. Spits on your fathers head
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by MrBasketball: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Oloriburuku ni iya e ati baba e. Iwo omo ale jatijati yi. Iya ati baba e o ni jere e ni aye yi. O ma san ku ma e ati baba e loju ni. O ma sofo gbeyin ileaye e ni. O ni ri batise omi ri ona gbegba. Omo ale irankiran.ur mama pussy dey stink can see maggots coming out form your olosho mother pussy. Spits on your fathers head

Ko dafun e. Oloshi. Àwọn obi e ma fi ojú sukun e ni. Oloriburuku, iya àti baba e, wọn ma she aisan ni. Ashewo. Itorie ni wa fi le e jade ninu ile. Omo ati ni loju oshi. Arindin. Ashewo mother, drunkard 10 fathers. I pity your generation. Aniranu.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by ladycomfort(f): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
MrBasketball:

Ko dafun e. Oloshi. Àwọn obi e ma fi ojú sukun e ni. Oloriburuku, iya àti baba e, wọn ma she aisan ni. Ashewo. Itorie ni wa fi le e jade ninu ile. Omo ati ni loju oshi. Arindin. Ashewo mother, drunkard 10 fathers. I pity your generation. Aniranu.
. Anipe were ni e o le se rere laye. Awon obi ti se oriburuku .alanu a jina se patapata. Iwo omo oloriburuku yi. Ori iya re ti san sinu. Ori baba e ti gbale tipetipe. Go and suck ur maggot and tick infested mothers pusssy. Aye e ti di peta. Oloriburuku wereeee
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by MrBasketball: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Anipe were ni e o le se rere laye. Awon obi ti se oriburuku .alanu a jina se patapata. Iwo omo oloriburuku yi. Ori iya re ti san sinu. Ori baba e ti gbale tipetipe. Go and suck ur maggot and tick infested mothers pusssy. Aye e ti di peta. Oloriburuku wereeee

Ha, ema wo bi oshe gbo bi aja. Aja ti enie tele. Iya ati baba e oni jere e se. Oloshi. Olobo rinrun. Awon olosho egbe e tin duro dere ni junction lati se be eshenshe lalale. Awon Ashewo gbogbo. Koni dafun e. Go and suck on your father's infected cock. Bi'tch.

They fúck you for 100naira. Ashewo kobokobo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.