Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? (9651 Views)

Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily / How Women Manipulate Men / 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by tpiar: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
kilode100:

Yinmu.
Sweetie, those Ladies didn't measure up... You weren't attracted to them, because, if you were, you would have sold your car, added more money and bought a better one for her and she would have dropped you a few times, and that would be it.

if you cooked vegetable stew with your babalawo's recipe perhaps!

o ti gbon nkan sounje fun!

keep enjoying!

and this brings back my main point which is your babalawo is still a man!
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
SirWere:
Nah...... The stereotype is too strong and is propagated by females themselves. Saying women are the weaker sex because of muscles is a primitive mindset that somehow managed to get to the 21'st century. Unfortunately, women tend to accept this and even play the card in many situations "She slaps me and then people blame me when I slap her, women blame saying she's weaker and I should be smarter" you get me?

And yes, it is because of Puna. We men, sadly, spent an astonishing time chasing puna.
LoL!grin
?you didn't get my sarcasm... still cool!wink

LoL!undecided You chase the Puna...Hence, the quote "some guys are dumb"...undecided
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hassasin:

SirWere, I have tried to reason the lot of a man, and have come to a painfull conclusion : the life of a man is hard. Manipulated on all sides yet cursed to be strong.
Sadly true. And they call us the "strong ones"
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Er.......... So that was sacarsmshockedshockedshocked. This is why I don't like talking to literature lovers.
Every guy at one point in his life will chase puna. Do we then say "All guys are dumb"
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin
?you didn't get my sarcasm... still cool!wink

LoL!undecided You chase the Puna...Hence, the quote "some guys are dumb"...undecided
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by firstking01(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
Ain't it obvious?undecided

Guys are dumb...Girls are Smart...wink

We got the girl power, brains, charisma and Charm!wink Who could resist?gringrin

PS----i forgot to add "Some guys"...undecided
i almost bin wan vex for u eh:/.....
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
SirWere:
Er.......... So that was sacarsmshockedshockedshocked. This is why I don't like talking to literature lovers.
Every guy at one point in his life will chase puna. Do we then say "All guys are dumb"
LoLgrin You don't like literature.?? how do You cope?cry

LoLtongue not all guys...undecided
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstking01:
i almost bin wan vex for u eh:/.....
Biko...No vex!!cry
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by firstking01(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
Biko...No vex!!cry
i no go vex agnsmiley
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by otipoju(m): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2015
kilode100:

Yinmu.
Sweetie, those Ladies didn't measure up... You weren't attracted to them, because, if you were, you would have sold your car, added more money and bought a better one for her and she would have dropped you a few times, and that would be it.

This is not rocket science Bros. Xes rules the world and you are a Man!!

Assumptions are dangerous. The dark tall lady with white teeth was one of the most stunning women that I ever saw...and that was why I even carried her in the first place.

I once dated a beauty queen for six years and so you do not know my story. I have seen women manipulate at very close quarters and know the mischief they are capable of.

I do not delude myself to say that I am immune to their charms but whenever I remind my self that the lady sitting in front of me is just a bag of skin and bones and her fart stinks horribly....I wake up to reality.

My uncles who trained me ...fine goodlooking footballers back then would say...you cannot be working in oceanic bank and be collecting salary in first bank...they trained me well.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by kilode100(f): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
otipoju:

Assumptions are dangerous. The dark tall lady with white teeth was one of the most stunning women that I ever saw...and that was why I even carried her in the first place.

I once dated a beauty queen for six years and so you do not know my story. I have seen women manipulate at very close quarters and know the mischief they are capable of.

I do not delude myself to say that I am immune to their charms but whenever I remind my self that the lady sitting in front of me is just a bag of skin and bones and her fart stinks horribly....I wake up to reality.

My uncles who trained me ...fine goodlooking footballers back then would say...you cannot be working in oceanic bank and be collecting salary in first bank...they trained me well.

This is bullshit and you know it!!

You haven't seen the one that makes your heart stop beating... When you eventually meet her, all the garbage your uncles fed you over the years will be archaic.

When you meet her, you will lose your five senses, you will be lost in her world, nothing else will make sense to you, the only thing that will matter to you, is to see that she is comfortable... And once she is happy, you are happy till she dumps your sorry ass, and then depression sets in ..

I go talk o cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by kilode100(f): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
tpiar:

if you cooked vegetable stew with your babalawo's recipe perhaps!

o ti gbon nkan sounje fun!

keep enjoying!

and this brings back my main point which is your babalawo is still a man!

Gbon nkan sounje fun bawo?... I am a Christian pls
Haaaa! shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by kilode100(f): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hassasin:

You can deny it all you want, but a fact it is nonetheless. Women too are paying for sex, probably not as much as men, but a payment nonetheless. A psycologists puts it this way:

1. Younger women are easily manipulated by older men. (You saw the sugarbelly/audu saga).

2. Older women are easily manipulated women (the sugar mummy syndrome).

Its not absolute though, but a good approximate.

You got it all wrong!!
Sugabelly had it all planned!! See how she crumbled Audu's Dynasty, she kept mails of 19gbidigbidi cheesy cheesy I bet Young Audu didn't see that coming...

sugar mummy's make use those boy's destiny for their selfish aims and they will make you believe they are vulnerable, it suits them because they want you to be comfortable and not suspect them: till they sap you of every good thing in their body and then dump yo sorry ass.

I go talk o cheesy

37 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Dantee005(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
If you want to set trap for me.

Use food as a bait.

If you want it to catch me that very day.

Use egusi soup.

You're officially on your own if you use a woman.
GBAM
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Hassasin: 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
kilode100:

You got it all wrong!!
Sugabelly had it all planned!! See how she crumbled Audu's Dynasty, she kept mails of 19gbidigbidi cheesy cheesy I bet Young Audu didn't see that coming...

sugar mummy's make use those boy's destiny for their selfish aims and they will make you believe they are vulnerable, it suits them because they want you to be comfortable and not suspect them: till they sap you of every good thing in their body and then dump yo sorry ass.

I go talk o cheesy

@ ist boldeded, are'nt you exaggerating there? No tangible damage was done to the audu's I think.

@ the second bolded, should we say the same for sugar daddies I.e they use the destinies of the young girls?
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Girls can only manipulate boys. Real men take charge of situations. How you gon manipulate a nigga in charge? cool

Girls dreaming of becoming president......why not start from ward councilor?? tongue
See how many votes you get. Funny thing is that your fellow women will still vote for men, because they know y'all can't handle public office while breast feeding babies and managing menstrual cramps.

Guys relax, its still a man's world grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by otipoju(m): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
kilode100:

You haven't seen the one that makes your heart stop beating... When you eventually meet her, all the garbage your uncles fed you over the years will be archaic.

When you meet her, you will lose your five senses, you will be lost in her world, nothing else will make sense to you, the only thing that will matter to you, is to see that she is comfortable... And once she is happy, you are happy till she dumps your sorry ass, and then depression sets in ..

I go talk o cheesy

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:
Jazz fire!

Nowadays...U don't need Those...undecided sum'Guys Are getting stupider by the day...wink
stupider?! I'll be damned, well that says it all if you are this dumb so are the twerps that you roll with.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
icedbeatz:
stupider?! I'll be damned, well that says it all if you are this dumb so are the twerps that you roll with.
Huh?undecided
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Hassasin: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
@ kilode100, estherfabian and sirWere. Kindly read this opionion piece by funke egbemode of the sun newspapers :http://sunnewsonline.com/new/fortune-hunters/.

@kilode100 the editorial futher buttresses my point as regards our last discussion. Please read it and get back.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by tpiar: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
kilode100:

... I am a Christian pls shocked

please stop telling lies.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Men reason like babies

or little tiny dogs grin

*sorry I meant some

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by yorex2011: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
I salute the lies in this thread sha. its so beautiful *sniffs nose* i'm almost crying*sniffs nose again* please continue...please..
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
Ain't it obvious?undecided

Guys are dumb...Girls are Smart...wink

We got the girl power, brains, charisma and Charm!wink Who could resist?gringrin

PS----i forgot to add "Some guys"...undecided
We just doing that to get ur legs open so we r more smarter
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by tpiar: 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
yorex2011:
I salute the lies in this thread sha. its so beautiful * .

Abi na.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by AVRecruit: 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
the power of a woman to use sexual power to entice men wanes when and if:

i. men will be men and realize they were ordained to control women.
ii. men obtains varied options of pretty faces.
iii. fears God
iv. The woman passes the age of 28.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Hassasin: 5:46am On Dec 08, 2015
AVRecruit:
the power of a woman to use sexual power to entice men wanes when and if:
i. men will be men and realize they were ordained to control women.
ii. men obtains varied options of pretty faces.
iii. fears God
iv. The woman passes the age of 28.

@first bolded: I don't get your point there.

@ seconded bolded: I think I will agree, since most men generally prefer younger women.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 08, 2015
Ur writings seem unintelligent.

Pusssy could take a girl who has nothing else to offer quite a distance,but what keeps her is her strength of character. Btw ive seen numerous pussys..some girls are even foolish enough to send me nude pix.....those things are nothing..honestly.
kilode100:

I go talk o cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by croSStodds(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2015
kilode100:

I go talk o cheesy
Mtcheew!lame
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by croSStodds(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Men reason like babies

or little tiny dogs grin

*sorry I meant some
Fallacy of hasty generalisation.Mtcheew!like seriously?Men reason like babies or tiny little dogs?grin i suppose that's just a mere proposition because if not,you should have vindications to validate your misconception.Hope you aren't oblivious of the fact your Dad is a Man?.No offense intended.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by yorex2011: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2015
croSStodds:
Mtcheew!lame
but wait o...the way the lady just dey do am as if na by force 4 a guy to be manipulated. i just tire 4 d matter sef. the lady that quoted u shud b careful sha cos u shudnt underestimate the psychopathic tendencies of human beings, cos all these talk on nairaland wont save u from raipe, acid, knife or ritual. just a thot sha.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by croSStodds(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2015
yorex2011:
but wait o...the way the lady just dey do am as if na by force 4 a guy to be manipulated. i just tire 4 d matter sef. the lady that quoted u shud b careful sha cos u shudnt underestimate the psychopathic tendencies of human beings, cos all these talk on nairaland wont save u from raipe, acid, knife or ritual. just a thot sha.
I suppose you made a mistake quoting me right?
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by yorex2011: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2015
croSStodds:
I suppose you made a mistake quoting me right?
Not at all, i'm just expressing my shock over the lady's comments. read my post again lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / I’m Seriously In Pain, My Husband Sleeps With Me From My Anus – Lady Cries Out / Help ! My Gf Is Circumcised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.