Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? (10003 Views)

Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily / How Women Manipulate Men / 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2015
Power of the P.U.S.$.Y undecided
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by croSStodds(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2015
yorex2011:
Not at all, i'm just expressing my shock over the lady's comments. read my post again lol
OK
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by mekonglobal(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2015
Me? A psycologist..u go try harder oooo na u go tire nah..cos even the breath that comes out of i kn wht it means...
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by rejoicebae(f): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2015
:Dfwends today is my birthdae,,can i get 100likes frm yu
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2015
Hassasin:
@ kilode100, estherfabian and sirWere. Kindly read this opionion piece by funke egbemode of the sun newspapers :http://sunnewsonline.com/new/fortune-hunters/.

@kilode100 the editorial futher buttresses my point as regards our last discussion. Please read it and get back.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by oliverperry(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2015
That very true ladies manipulate men with sex
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Youngpo413: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
oh so its only the men who are easily manipulated

well, to answer ur question, women are now getting stronger and wiser undecided do me, I do u.
wiser indeed
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Youngpo413: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
Shiit just got real!gringrin

high5!wink they'll be eating from our palms in No time!grin
you neveR jam
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Youngpo413: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
Jazz fire!

Nowadays...U don't need Those...undecided sum'Guys Are getting stupider by the day...wink
NO! The reverse is the case.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Youngpo413: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2015
kilode100:

Yinmu.
Sweetie, those Ladies didn't measure up... You weren't attracted to them, because, if you were, you would have sold your car, added more money and bought a better one for her and she would have dropped you a few times, and that would be it.

This is not rocket science Bros. Xes rules the world and you are a Man!!
you can brag chei... last night I checked,there is nothing so special about the pusy sef....I pity some guys sha.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2015
Youngpo413:
NO! The reverse is the case.
Really? lecture me!wink
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Youngpo413: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2015
kilode100:

See this one o.. Siddon there!!
Infact, I married my Boss but we are divorced now.. I go talk o.
lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by jmaxjohn(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2015
My dear swthrt, gud mawnin. Hwz d cold?

Estharfabian:
Really? lecture me!wink
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by IndianaJay: 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Men are easily manipulated....especially if they really like you and are attracted to you.

I used to be a master manipulator in my time, erm.....till I found JC.

Praaaaiiisssseee da Lord!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
jmaxjohn:
My dear swthrt, gud mawnin. Hwz d cold?

winksmiley
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
croSStodds:
Fallacy of hasty generalisation.Mtcheew!like seriously?Men reason like babies or tiny little dogs?grin i suppose that's just a mere proposition because if not,you should have vindications to validate your misconception.Hope you aren't oblivious of the fact your Dad is a Man?.No offense intended.
I said some na grin
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Hassasin: 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
smiley

What did you glean from it?
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
Who told You Guys Are caring?undecided mbanu!

You think caring revolves around Buying 100naira rechargecards? Small Mama put? Or Buying her sanitary pads? smh! LoL! there's a lot to caring than spending abeg..undecided

Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
otipoju:

It is your kind that made me say no to four ladies who needed a ride from work at 4 am in the morning. Same neighborhood we lived in, offered to be buying fuel etc.

the very first day. I helped one of them. I was using her phone GPS since she had her address on it already. A call came in while I was driving and she stored the guys name with idiot. I asked her what she would store my number with " driver"?

They called me evil, they called me bad they called me devil...I no even look their side. Once I get off, I exit the doors and drive home.

I dont blame you ooo, but I will never do anything for any woman unless it is absolutely convenient for me. And may God help you if you uncross your legs. It will immediately piss me off.

Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
kilode100:

Yinmu.
Sweetie, those Ladies didn't measure up... You weren't attracted to them, because, if you were, you would have sold your car, added more money and bought a better one for her and she would have dropped you a few times, and that would be it.

This is not rocket science Bros. Xes rules the world and you are a Man!!

Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Stevez32(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
Jazz fire!

Nowadays...U don't need Those...undecided sum'Guys Are getting stupider by the day...wink

Stupider? Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Truckpusher(m): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Love Machine:
You are even bragging about it.Karma is on the way.
Believe this kind of women and believe anything bro.

N/B: For the men please , the simplest rule to avoid being a victim of the manipulative mind of a woman is simple - Do not fall in love, love is the catalyst that will blind your eyes to an extent that you won't see straight anymore ,always keep your eyes on the puccy because this is the only thing a woman can offer that is totally different from what you've got in your bodies but continue to pay lip service by preaching love with a little act of pretense,though you gotta be careful before she'll find out that you're in it just for the pleasure and not for any form of love.
Women are easily carried away by what they hear, see and perceive.

Women can only manipulate emotionally weak men because women are too emotional to finish that game at the top where men sits like a king except for those men that can't look at a puccy and spit on it before eating it.

Women and their place in our lives is simply overrated ,their place in your life should be simply for play,company and anything else you feel like.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Stevez32:

Stupider? Nawa oo
Stupid "Stupider". "Stupidest"...Grammatically correct...√√√√

Go to school, they'll nuh hear...undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Stevez32(m): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
Stupid "Stupider". "Stupidest"...Grammatically correct...√√√√

Go to school, they'll nuh hear...undecided

I never said it was wrong. Your attempt to clarify that the word "stupider" is correct underlines that you are insecure about the choice of word. I am only concerned that you seem to have a personal parameter used in measuring the intelligence of men daily, hence your assertion that "some men get stupider by the day" undecided
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Stevez32:

I never said it was wrong. Your attempt to clarify that the word "stupider" is correct underlines that you are insecure about the choice of word. I am only concerned that you seem to have a personal parameter used in measuring the intelligence of men daily, hence your assertion that "some men get stupider by the day" undecided
Oh! my bad!undecided

I thought You were tryna correct my Choice of words...cool

Uh...Personal parameter? Uhm...Truss me...was just being sarcastic...take what I say personally, You'd die of hate...grin
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by croSStodds(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I said some na grin
OK!
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Stevez32(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Estharfabian:
Oh! my bad!undecided

I thought You were tryna correct my Choice of words...cool

Uh...Personal parameter? Uhm...Truss me...was just being sarcastic...take what I say personally, You'd die of hate...grin
Re: Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? by Slippers1: 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wow @ the comments
Lalastica fp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Girls Beat Up Boy For Cheating On Them (Photos) / Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? / Problems Short Girls Encounter On A Daily Basis (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.