Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,647 members, 7,844,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. (70015 Views)

What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her / If You Haven’t Shared Atleast Two Of These, That Means You Don’t Love Your BF/GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Osapaul24(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
1, 2, 3 and 4
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by macklef(m): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
Greekgoddess:
U r funny

Seems u r an APC member
Lol. Not really. Just acknowledging their change era
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
Op, how old are you? That's a childish way of showing love.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√worst personal secret(s)

√ family secret(s).

which two have you shared?

none but I received FB PASS. EMAILPAS. FAM SEC
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by dollarlander: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√ family secret(s).

My wife knows all about me. She refused to know my passwords because she complained of their complexity.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
flokii:

I guess that's life..
you show love to him... he shows it to another
buh dnt shut ur heart to love yet o... cute &deserving guys like me still dey

Chai!.......see as flokii dey do advert........d girl go soon start negotiation.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by flokii: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Greekgoddess:
It's just a matter of time
Exactly...
buh how're you coping with this weather...
you'll sure miss his presence
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nada! In these parts, spouses rob each other and love goes awry!
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√ family secret(s).

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
macklef:
Lol. Not really. Just acknowledging their change era
Change indeed
It's d gullible ones dey will deceive not me
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by flokii: 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
treazure1:

Chai!.......see as flokii dey do advert........d girl go soon start negotiation.

grin

which advert I do na... can't one be sweet & nice again?
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by mike404(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
LUBBISH
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Tochytee(m): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
This kind of thread will surely come from a female.. The OP is just been a typical naija babe, always wanna rip..
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
rawpadgin:
farting in her presence superceed all u listed up there
I farted in her presence well and she never tired of me
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by macklef(m): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Change indeed

It's d gullible ones dey will deceive not me
Lol. Dey are all d same dear. None of them can give us what we want,
Dey can only do dat to themselves.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Tochytee(m): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
This kind of thread will surely come out from a female.. The OP is just been a typical naija babe, always wanna rip..
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√ family secret(s).

Secrets in relationships are kept for a reason. It does not build trust, rather it leads to lots of dangers.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
flokii:

Exactly...

buh how're you coping with this weather...

you'll sure miss his presence
Am not missing anybody, am used to d weather

I don't need a man to make me warm
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by flokii: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
zicozenith:

correct guy I follow your way

oga boss... na ur way sure pass
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by femmysin(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmmm END TIME QUESTION
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by cruzita(f): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Donpressman:
get well soon
I wish u the same
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by dumie(f): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrLexander:
I would love to use this medium to enlighten our youths..

Love is way beyond these stuffs you listed here, infact this is one of the things leading to breakups,failures in relationships.. the earlier we understand these things the better for us.. sharing or not sharing any of these isnt a criteria for real love..
Matured and responsible folks dont let any of these bother nor disturb them. And yet they sail perfectly in the relationship

Thank you.

Tomorrow is my birthday grin

MrLexander
Onpoint! Hbd

1 Like

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√ family secret(s).

These things dnt wrk.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
rawpadgin:
farting in her presence superceed all u listed up there
this guy make sense scatter...
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by MrLexander(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
dumie:
Onpoint! Hbd
thank u dear
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by flokii: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Greekgoddess:

hmmmmn..

most girls won't agree with that
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Viktor1983(m): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√ family secret(s).

ATM pin ,
Facebook password ,
worst personal secrets.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
macklef:

Lol. Dey are all d same dear. None of them can give us what we want,
Dey can only do dat to themselves.
I hate anything that has to do with politics

I pray dat wat ever situation we find ourselves in, God should see us through
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
I will never share any of those. What happens to privacy?. Don't ask me mine and Don't need yours. Free world. Everybody is Happy. Never trust nobody.

As long as you don't deny me access to honey pot as much as I want.
x.x.x™
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
flokii:

hmmmmn..

most girls won't agree with that
Well dats not my priority for now

If i make it my priority i will jump into the arms of the next available guy, so it's best i focus on other important things
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Donpressman(m): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
cruzita:
I wish u the same
If you are that Tomboy on your Dp shocked I repeat GET WELL SOON DEAR. our thoughts are with you
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
Greekgoddess:

ur kidding ryt?
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by flokii: 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Well dats not my priority for now

If i make it my priority i will jump into the arms of the next available guy, so it's best i focus on other important things

datz better...

would av luvd to continue our chat but eyez don plenty...

Takia and compliments *winks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo) / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.