Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. (70017 Views)

What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her / If You Haven’t Shared Atleast Two Of These, That Means You Don’t Love Your BF/GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by sytymo: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2015

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Temysteve(m): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
Their is no love if u can't share magic touch nd magic kiss
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by NigeriaReports: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by ebonyjummy(f): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
All except last two.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by missyadorable(f): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√worst personal secret(s)

√ family secret(s).

which two have you shared?

It's true! I don't share any of these with him and I will never share! Well,i dont love him so no biggie
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by SHREKK(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
iPhone password nko?
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
None
shocked
Wow.And I thought I loved her before.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by PMONEY6: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
If you think sharing the above equates your love to one another, then you don't understand what true love is all about. That is how some of you causes problems in people's relationship/marriage. Cus I'm sure some folks will try it out today, and hell would be let lose if the other party doesn't agree.
True love doesn't require some of those things you listed there.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
armylord:
did dah to piss off d proud ones... cheesy
Nd who told you that am not among the proud ones
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by idyexcel(f): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√ family secret(s).

I thought you'd mention important things like toothbrush, towel, clothes. What's Facebook and email password ?
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by wtfCode: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
none.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Deputyvictor(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
Facebook, Email, Family secret.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Nd who told you that am not among the proud ones
if u were u would have ignored my quote... so u ain't
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
armylord:
if u were u would have ignored my quote... so u ain't
Funny observation grin
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by WEPLAC: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
naija

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by sholexy1: 12:01am On Dec 07, 2015
[b][/b] so buy sharing these thing shows true love i don think so infact these are thing that will prompt early break up
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 07, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Funny observation grin
lol yeah smiley ...
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Tomato16(f): 5:57am On Dec 07, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
Boxers, towel, toilet-doing it together after a great bean meal.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin
√Facebook password
√email password.
√ family secret(s).

Do u knw d meaning of secret code?
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 08, 2015
BS. None of the above, ever. I could see the ATM pin changing with marriage, but only to one account.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 08, 2015
family secret lol /hides face in shame/ embarassed
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 08, 2015
missyadorable:

It's true! I don't share any of these with him and I will never share! Well,i dont love him so no biggie
and u re dating him? ur heart weep for u sweetheart.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by missyadorable(f): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

and u re dating him? ur heart weep for u sweetheart.

And I will be his wife on the last saturday of this year.Tell me "congratulations"
I have no business loving a man,Nigerian man for that matter,before he takes me for granted.i like him for certain reasons and thats enough
My duty is to respect him
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2015
missyadorable:

And I will be his wife on the last saturday of this year.Tell me "congratulations"
I have no business loving a man,Nigerian man for that matter,before he takes me for granted.i like him for certain reasons and thats enough
My duty is to respect him
And hope u wont complain in future if he later ends up in d hands of a lady dat love him without minding if he takes her for granted or nt?

BE WISE SWEETHEART!

QatarPlayboy Cares!
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by missyadorable(f): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

And hope u wont complain in future if he later ends up in d hands of a lady dat love him without minding if he takes her for granted or nt?

BE WISE SWEETHEART!

QatarPlayboy Cares!

Hahahaha! That is if he even realize I don't love him

Thanks for caring
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2015
missyadorable:

Hahahaha! That is if he even realize I don't love him

Thanks for caring
Men are nt fools sweetheart. he might already knw and already map out plans to pay u back after u hv become his wife.

Fear Men!
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Meeky(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=Tomato16 post=40759757][/quote]mehn na real Tomato u be oh.cute tomato.lovely dp
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by zeongeon: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2015
And after sharing the secret the girl will shave your head and hand you over to the Philistines.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by missyadorable(f): 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Men are nt fools sweetheart. he might already knw and already map out plans to pay u back after u hv become his wife.

Fear Men!

Lol..Till then

After God,fear women!
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by SHOCK7(m): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Richiy:
What has email and Facebook password got to do with love? As for ATM, it may come up when you may need the other to help you withdraw

Family secrets is beyond just love. The person must be planning to join the family. Personal secrets is totally up to the person involved.
No 4 a man sharing an ATM pin means he totally trust u & 've stolen his earth!
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
missyadorable:

Lol..Till then
After God,fear women!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo) / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.