Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,644 members, 7,844,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. (70014 Views)

What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her / If You Haven’t Shared Atleast Two Of These, That Means You Don’t Love Your BF/GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by whizqueen(f): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrLexander:
I would love to use this medium to enlighten our youths..

Love is way beyond these stuffs you listed here, infact this is one of the things leading to breakups,failures in relationships.. the earlier we understand these things the better for us.. sharing or not sharing any of these isnt a criteria for real love..
Matured and responsible folks dont let any of these bother nor disturb them. And yet they sail perfectly in the relationship

Thank you.

Tomorrow is my birthday grin

MrLexander
You share the same birthday with me grin hurrrrrrraaay!
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
flokii:

datz better...
would av luvd to continue our chat but eyez don plenty...
Takia and compliments *winks
U too take care

Am not winking grin
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by cruzita(f): 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
Donpressman:
If you are that Tomboy on your Dp shocked I repeat GET WELL SOON DEAR. our thoughts are with you
I wish u the same bro
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
How about bloood covenant? I think that was/is the most strongest bond in any relationship.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by madridguy(m): 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
My dear sister, don't be discourage as the man that will appreciate your gesture will locate you soon.

Greekgoddess:
Story

I have shared all

At the end wat happened
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
treazure1:

ur kidding ryt?
Wats dere to kid about?
Y do most guys feel dat a woman needs a man to keep herself warm
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
ui
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by MrLexander(m): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
whizqueen:

You share the same birthday with me grin hurrrrrrraaay!
really? Thats awesome.. kindly pm/mail me
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
madridguy:
My dear sister, don't be discourage as the man that will appreciate your gesture will locate you soon.

Amen brother
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
iii
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
treazure1:

blood what?........ grin

blood what?........

Blood covenant of course. Partners used to do that a lot in the past. Dont know how trendy that is again today.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Cutehector(m): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Op is so so insecure...

Hey. Its not every tom dick and harry u will tell personal info to.. What if there are break ups along the line? Pls dnt be dat stvpid... All these things are to be shared with ur legally marrie husband or wife! Jeeeez. People are really getting lost nowadays, they reaaly need to see the light.. And accept the truth and be full of wisdom
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
I shared stuff like this with my girl and the first fight we had she used everything against me...my advice to any guy out there, if she asks you for any of these information, run for the hills!

1 Like

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Desanta(m): 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by charlesucheh(m): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
MY Life, MY privacy.... Even the best of lovers know and respect the word PRIVACY. So what Da heck are you saying
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
rawpadgin:
farting in her presence superceed all u listed up there
Reaching a farting terms matters in relationship. I agree with u
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by LOVEGINO(m): 12:12am On Dec 06, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√worst personal secret(s)

√ family secret(s).

which two have you shared?

all my sister.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 06, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√ family secret(s).

1. cant type it here.

2. cant type it here.

3. she was into runs nd had 2 abortions b4 we started dating.

4. her mum was late nd her mum family accused her dad of killing her mum.

5. which wasnt stated. she was using my number as her bank alert number. so any payment dt comes into her account, am d first to knw b4 calling to inform her.

Irony of an ex who shared nt just her secrets bt her existence wit me. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU JENNI.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 06, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin
√Facebook password
√email password.
√ family secret(s).

The only thing I can not share there is my ATM pin
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by tiwasiaife(m): 12:43am On Dec 06, 2015
End time post End time comments
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by coolhumble(m): 12:44am On Dec 06, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√ family secret(s).

I have shared atm, my secret and email password.

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by greggng: 12:46am On Dec 06, 2015
Don't you ever do any of that. The only time I shared my atm pin with my gal friend was when I was sick. She helped me withdraw some cash for medicine. In the process she got to know how loaded I was then. Anytime I said I don't ve money she will say na lie shebi I saw 3million in ur account the last time. Like play like play robbers starts coming. Immediately I ran down financially she and the robbers stops coming. My advice don't you ever share any secret with anyone. Die with it
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Gracito(f): 12:49am On Dec 06, 2015
All grin
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√ family secret(s).

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by liljboy(m): 1:03am On Dec 06, 2015
macklef:
Haba bros, it can be dat bad. Dont be a meanie. If u find a girl u love, u will share atleast 2 of d options
ashi
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by simdam500(m): 1:59am On Dec 06, 2015
I will share none. If i tell u i luv u and u feel it a lie, let go of one another. My password is my password, that is why its called a password... Even ordinary nairaland password i cant give out
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Otunba4eva: 3:08am On Dec 06, 2015
I know it will be a lady that will create this post. End time lady.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Godsonkemz(m): 3:53am On Dec 06, 2015
Very good but she can set the ball rolling by first disclosing her private life including the guy she's been dating secretly without my knowledge, her age (i know she wouldn't want to disclose her real age) and finally her fathers assets.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by marked10(m): 3:59am On Dec 06, 2015
what is love again?
cia or fbi or dss or efcc?

I don't need to share any goddamn thing to prove I love her

that's what love is. Is just love
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by lastpage: 4:06am On Dec 06, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√ family secret(s).

If you are waiting for me to share all these with you , just to prove my love for you..... then you are a scammer.

Its simply shows l cant trust you.

DONT ASK.... DONT TELL
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lastpage!
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by wealthyprince(m): 5:03am On Dec 06, 2015
Sharing ATM pin, FB password etc. with your wife, I mean wedded, confirmed, sincere, trusted and God fearing wife is easy and OK. but with any other person whatever you call it in the name of lust is dangerous. this are not a true mark of love but most time a sure sign of manipulation especially outside marriage.

giving it to any other person I think it may be based on your relationship overtime and personal trust you have for the person . In that case remember CARS ARE PARKED AT OWNER'S RISK.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo) / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.