Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. (70020 Views)

What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her / If You Haven’t Shared Atleast Two Of These, That Means You Don’t Love Your BF/GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Aniagor(m): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2015
How to kw who is for real,because I've seen lot of dem dat crashed after every of those things mentioned.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 06, 2015
pikapizy:

If you like share clothes and undies with a guy or girl...he'd still leave u when he /she find someone she think is better than you,even if its just an inch ...
FACT

1 Like

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Valintos147(f): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin
√Facebook password
√email password.
√worst personal secret(s)
√ family secret(s).
which two have you shared?

All points listed doesn't show any basis of Love at all. #so Wack.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by badonkadonk: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2015
MrLexander:
I would love to use this medium to enlighten our youths..

Love is way beyond these stuffs you listed here, infact this is one of the things leading to breakups,failures in relationships.. the earlier we understand these things the better for us.. sharing or not sharing any of these isnt a criteria for real love..
Matured and responsible folks dont let any of these bother nor disturb them. And yet they sail perfectly in the relationship

Thank you.

Tomorrow is my birthday grin

MrLexander

Dude! You deserve 25litres of my hard earned fuel.. No mind that op.. She has been watching too much season film and telenova..

Na their kind no go gree us rest for front page with their tales of my boyfriend is cheating on me..

Happy Birthday in Advance!!!
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by sammieguze(m): 7:49am On Dec 06, 2015
LiaR!
Phlakes:
All
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by murmee: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2015
rawpadgin:
farting in her presence superceed all u listed up there
Love or marriage is not an excuse to lose your manners and decency. Farting in the presence of anybody is not good. We should not encourage bad habits. I cherish well mannered people.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Anijay1212(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:
The last two.
Pls next time include the first two.Thanks.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Icecream4U(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2015
angry

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by macklef(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2015
Greekgoddess:
I hate anything that has to do with politics

I pray dat wat ever situation we find ourselves in, God should see us through
We on d same page. Why are u copying me? cheesy
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2015
macklef:
We on d same page. Why are u copying me? cheesy
Me copy u?
U r d copy cat not me grin
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by viktor01(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2015
They are called secrets because only you know them. once you share them, they are no longer secrets.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Missmossy(f): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2015
Hmmmm love goes beyond all of these grin grin

Shared about two those days!!
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Sixfootah(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2015
More reason why they throw Acid at you, the moment you say 'you've fallen out of love with him/her..
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Sixfootah(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2015
Myopic post!!!!!!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by dombenis(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Story

I have shared all

At the end wat happened
What is LOVE.? .I never love some one but I do like some one.relationship is like drugs, either it kill you or give you the best feeling in life.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by kalufelix(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2015
"You have the right to remain silent for whatever you say or do might be used againt you in the court of law"

nuff said
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by dapaiks: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Girls always demand you share this things so that they can use it against you when ever you break up or get her upset.
I can never forget my experience with my ex
we had an aquement that lead to a misundastanding
the next morning she left my place only for me to recieve a call from her dat i shuld go and pick up my ATM card at the bank
she emptied my account
afterward delibrately stucked my card in the ATM machine

Trust me na sharp guy no b thief
now if my girl presses to share those things
i av another accnt wic is alwys empty so i simply hand over the ATM card to her bfre she even ask
i will be like "honey please keep this for me i will collect it when i need it" lolz...
once beaten twice shay
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2015
There's no harm in sharing these details. All I'll do is to change my pin and passwords after disclosing it to her the next day. grin
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2015
mizquote:

√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√ family secret(s).

I will have to refuse because where i work deals with Payment solutions, and we don't advise sharing your PIN and Password with your significant half, it's beats the purpose of security, and also stories that touches the heart. Change your PIN and Password if you already have thanks.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by esonuu(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2015
queenfav:
All except facebook password.
chai,wise babe..many cockroach wil be in dat cupboard
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by daclint(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2015
MrLexander:
I would love to use this medium to enlighten our youths..

Love is way beyond these stuffs you listed here, infact this is one of the things leading to breakups,failures in relationships.. the earlier we understand these things the better for us.. sharing or not sharing any of these isnt a criteria for real love..
Matured and responsible folks dont let any of these bother nor disturb them. And yet they sail perfectly in the relationship

Thank you.

Tomorrow is my birthday grin

MrLexander

You too much bro

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Themandator: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√ family secret(s).

I have shared all with my wife... Including my phone's password not just because of love but she is my wife and I do have times when she needs to do certain things with them, for the good of the home
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2015
There's something called "privacy" and I think its healthy for a relatnship and not d other round.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by fm7070: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2015
Women! That was how they knew samson's secrets and they used it to screw him.
I will only give you limited secret, not all. Women cannot control their temper when issue arise
And they will use your secrets in their hands to screw you.
Listen to 2 women fighting and abusing themselves, you will be shocked at the kind of revelation that will be coming out
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by fromnigeria(m): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2015
<ol type="circle"> <li>ZEN</li> <li>Governor</li> <li>Abbort</li> <li>Majesty</li>
</ol>
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2015
Password atm(dormant account) family secret
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Phlakes(f): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2015
sammieguze:
LiaR!
waheva
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
Greekgoddess:
U r funny grin

Y r u using the letter A in ur moniker

Wen u already said in ur PT dat u prefer an XBOX to any female on nairaland
did dah to piss off d proud ones... cheesy
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Most women dont deserve to know whats in your wallet. But I can vouch for my GF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo) / Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.