Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' (63950 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by akin33(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
@op, I clap for support. From my own experience, I meet some ladies whom I asked out she agreed. But each time I invite her to my place, she will refused and said she can't and bent on demanding recharge card and money from me. There was one I sent card to twice just to show her kindness. When she asked for the third time, I told her I can't.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by akin33(m): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
@op, I clap for support. From my own experience, I meet some ladies whom I asked out she agreed. But each time I invite her to my place, she will refused and said she can't and bent on demanding recharge card and money from me. There was one I sent card to twice just to show her kindness. When she asked for the third time, I told her I can't.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
The only way I can accept a no s3x relationship is if the girl is a virgin and doesn't feel ready to do the thing ? Other than that you are on your own and I go bang you tire.....and I know when a girl is a virgin
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by MzPecs(f): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sincere4u:

Thanks for coming round dear, you are a Darling and a model for other ladies out there.
Your type is the wish and dream of every reasonable and well focused man. I'm glad your kind still exists despite the shocking things ladies had been doing these days. smiley
*smiles* smiley

Thanks.. cool
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Jascon4: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
Edigrows:
Is there any day I will come Naira land and not see topic about sex, at least one f**king day undecided
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by pleep(m): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Dude, you can't starve your child because it's overweight. That's child abuse.
You are a mentally retarded brain-dead LovePeddler. I tried my hardest to explain simple logic to you but your stupid low IQ brain cannot comprehend anything.

Whatever, i tried.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
pleep:
You are a mentally retarded brain-dead LovePeddler. I tried my hardest to explain simple logic to you but your stupid low IQ brain cannot comprehend anything.

Whatever, i tried.

Lol. Okay smiley.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
VampireeM:
Sex is just overrated! Esp in this century when you can enjoy yourself with toys undecided
End time comment undecided
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by ceecee0703(m): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:
No means no! If she doesn't want a no sex relationship and you do, and you don't want think she's worth it, then leave her.

You can't put women into categories of what they can do with their body ?

my sister the problem is that when some say no and u say ok lets part ways they say u broke their hrts...
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by onila(f): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
The only way I can accept a no s3x relationship is if the girl is a virgin and doesn't feel ready to do the thing ? Other than that you are on your own and I go bang you tire.....and I know when a girl is a virgin
tongue
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by TimothyNkenu: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoLgringrin

***lemme do my own*angry**I stay in Nigeria....Studying teethistry..wink i'll probably come to Uganda when i'm done..cool

PlUs---I'm A comic writer..(to myself), A Paint artiste(could draw a little), I'm An intern in a Radio station, And A tutor(A girl has to make moneywink)

don't mind me, I tend to be very vainglorious whilst describing myself...wink

Nice to meet You...tongue

#Throwback teethistry? Really? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.