Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' (63954 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
OP EVEN IF A LADY PRACTICE ALL THE 3 PHASES U HAVE LISTED AT THE SAME TIME SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY YES OR NO TO A NON SEX RELATIONSHIP TO WHOEVER SHE WANTS TO!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by firstking01(m): 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rapmoney:
I have never debated before, online or offline, on whether relationships should be free of love-making or not; I am not a moral teacher and I believe whoever that is 18 years and above, living in Nigeria is an adult by the laws of the land. This implies that I cannot judge whoever is of the opinion that relationships should go with love-making; in the same sense, I cannot give names to people who feel that love-making should never be part of relationships too! To each, his or her opinion! cool

At this point, it is important to note that it is very annoying to see how some ladies campaign for No-sex relationships without considering the level of the authority they use in campaigning for this. The truth is that you cannot be in Moscow and expect not to feel cold!!! Below are the categories of ladies that do not deserve a No-sex relationship:

1) Ladies who cohabit: How can you be staying with a guy and all of a sudden, you wake one morning to tell him that you want the relationship to be free of sex? Did you smoke grass? So what have you been thinking all these months/years? You think you can just convince him to lose what he has been 'eating' all these years just like that? Except you are breaking up if he disagrees; don't cohabit while thinking of No-sex relationship! cool

2) Ladies who depend on men for their daily resources: You want a No-sexie but you want to chop his cash? Demanding unnecessarily from guys surely makes you vulnerable to sex. You can ask sometimes from male friends when in need; after all, what are friends for? But you should not make it a favourite hobby! Ladies who do this do not deserve a No-sexie!!! There's no difference between the one that stands in brothels and you!!!

3) Ladies who do multiple dating: Don't you think it is very unfair to deny Akporode sex while giving that same stuff to Emeka? Most often than not, when some girls tell you that they want a No-sexie, it doesn't mean they are out of it. It could mean that they have stopped it with you and started it with someone else!!! A lady must prove herself worthy of it. Anything far from this should sincerely be seen as counterfeit! wink. If you have not been faithful in the past, how do we tell whether you would be faithful to the guy if he eventually agrees to the No-sex situation? You surely lack the authority to campaign for this. Trust is earned, it can never be commanded!!!

Sex is an important issue in a relationship which must be seen as one! Don't be too emotionally carried away that you would outrightly condemn it when you in person lack the authority or platform to do that! In law, they say 'He who comes to equity must come with clean hands'. In romance, they say 'He who comes to No-sexie must come with a good stand or authority to back it up'!!! cool

Let's call a spade a spade! Let's not call it 'that instrument that is used to dig the soil'!!!

Good evening everyone!
rapmoney, i doubt if these set of ladies will opt for no sex relationship....i seriously doubt....

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Rapmoney(m): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
That number two is erroneous and annoying....why do you guys equate sex with financial gratification......

sex in exchange for money is prostitution so if you put a law that no sex no money you are making it look like she is a prostitute inshort not look like self you have made her a compulsory prostitute......money for hand back for ground......

that means if you apply the number two or you believe it,you are purely oko ashewo cool
Don't tell me you are a stranger in Your father's land! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by firstking01(m): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
YourMain:
No means no! If she doesn't want a no sex relationship and you do, and you don't want think she's worth it, then leave her.

You can't put women into categories of what they can do with their body ?
ur here...gudevening my fairest of ten thousandssmiley

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Rapmoney(m): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
YourMain:

You claimed a certain group of ladies do not deserve a no sex relationship.
An opinion! Not a right! cool
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Mzdivacious(f): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
MzPecs:

Peace bae cool
this didnt end too wellgrin
thought yall would end up exchanging numbers
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by ChappyChase: 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
YourMain:

What ? Are you dating a prostitute or a sex machine? You're in a relationship with her because you have feelings for her. It says a lot about her if her reward for whatever you give her is sex. Says a lot about you too. No offence but that's a really disgusting act.
Make I go sleep. Matter never finish Oo.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by MzPecs(f): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mzdivacious:
this didnt end too wellgrin
thought yall would end up exchanging numbers
Maka why nah? lipsrsealed
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstking01:
ur here...gudevening my fairest of ten thousandssmiley

Lol fairest of 0 you mean
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rapmoney:
An opinion! Not a right! cool

Okay oo

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
ChappyChase:

Make I go sleep. Matter never finish Oo.

Lol.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Mzdivacious(f): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
MzPecs:
Maka why nah? lipsrsealed
gringrin
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by proficienc(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
YourMain:

lol no im just disagreeing. theres so much more a woman has to offer than sex. and if shes not ready to have sex and youre in a relationship with her regardless of anything she has a right.
Do tell... What do lady gat to offer in relationship asides sex? This is by no means by stand but I'll like to hear from you female folk. I was asked this question today about my girlfriend and I couldn't come up with anything so let's hear it
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by MzPecs(f): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
proficienc:

Do tell... What do lady gat to offer in relationship asides sex? This is by no means by stand but I'll like to hear from you female folk. I was asked this question today about my girlfriend and I couldn't come up with anything so let's hear it

The exact same a man offers a woman in a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by MzPecs(f): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
cc; Lalasticlala cool
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Rashycoolbabe(f): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
That number two is erroneous and annoying....why do you guys equate sex with financial gratification......

sex in exchange for money is prostitution so if you put a law that no sex no money you are making it look like she is a prostitute inshort not look like self you have made her a compulsory prostitute......money for hand back for ground......

that means if you apply the number two or you believe it,you are purely oko ashewo cool
Dnt cry but that's d truth........ An independent woman is the one with pride.....
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by free2ryhme: 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
VampireeM:
Sex is just overrated! Esp in this century when you can enjoy yourself with toys undecided

toys have no emotion
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Seculent: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
VampireeM:
Sex is just overrated! Esp in this century when you can enjoy yourself with toys undecided
A masturbating addict.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by geez18(m): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
YourMain:
No means no! If she doesn't want a no sex relationship and you do, and you don't want think she's worth it, then leave her.

You can't put women into categories of what they can do with their body ?
touchè
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by MzPecs(f): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rapmoney wink

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by fabfunmi(f): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmmmmmmn
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by kingfisher30: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=YourMain post=40726727]

You claimed a certain group of ladies do not deserve a no sex relationship.[/quote sex does no define love[img][quote author=YourMain post=40726727]

You claimed a certain group of ladies do not deserve a no sex relationship.[/quote sex does no define love[/img][quote author=YourMain post=40726727]

You claimed a certain group of ladies do not deserve a no sex relationship.[/quote sex does no define love
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=kingfisher30 post=40728091][/quote]

?
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by kingfisher30: 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=halfrica post=40726764]OP EVEN IF A LADY PRACTICE ALL THE 3 PHASES U HAVE LISTED AT THE SAME TIME SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY YES OR NO TO A NON SEX RELATIONSHIP TO WHOEVER SHE WANTS TO!!!!!!![wat does dat mean. Gone are d days when mr. Love was blind]
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=kingfisher30 post=40728132][/quote]

If a man can do wat he likes in a relationship so can a woman do to
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=kingfisher30 post=40728132][/quote]

If a man can do wat he likes in a relationship so can a woman do too
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by cruzita(f): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
what's sex?I haven't of that word here in hong Kong
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by themharcqk(m): 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
Following point No. 2.
Making a guy your walking ATM as the case may be is totally selfish of any lady, if you want to stay sex-free I believe there are certain things you as a lady shouldn't even dare cos you could be passing the wrong message to the guy.

If u want to make a dude your ATM, you must pay maintenance fee, abi your Bank no dey collect maintenance charges for the use of your ATM card.

Don't do what you can't entertain.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Onlymewakacum(m): 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

Interesting view! So he should be dolling out the money and she chopping comfortably in a no Sex relationship while he plays MuGu abi?

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
I think, am beginning to PITY ladies.
We should be talking about how to get to HEAVEN through the shortest cut available.. ..

NIGERIA is becoming too hot.
Not these WOMEN, WOMEN issue

WOMEN they really suffer... see topic...! !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.