Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch (32998 Views)

Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth / DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by HungerBAD: 7:30am On Dec 06, 2015
GstringAngela:
This is one of the many reasons why i say you biafran terrorists are just too ignorant. So you can get a UN referendum by burning a mosque, setting six dangote trucks ablaze, and looting shops ?

Prof Joy Ogwu, an igbo woman is the current Nigerian permanent secetary to the UN, why dont you tell her to help you facilitate a referendum, why is she not even saying anything about biafra ?

You are well informed.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by GstringAngela(f): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2015
bugzbunny:

Help me beg the hausa to start up north
Wat are they waiting for
Arewa are smarter than you biafran terrorist. You guys have got brawn but no brain.
Arewa wont harm your people up North, but i can assure you that anything chaotic protest in any state in the south east again would precipitate a presidential order for a state of emergency in that state. Your Governor would be removed and the Hausa whom you love to hate will be the military administrator

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by amunkita(m): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2015
Shebi their brothers in the north burnt the igbo's drugs market, we just dey look them with corner of our eyes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by kingofdemons: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2015
[s]
GstringAngela:
Arewa are smarter than you biafran terrorist. You guys have got brawn but no brain.
Arewa wont harm your people up North, but i can assure you that anything chaotic protest in any state in the south east again would precipitate a presidential order for a state of emergency in that state. Your Governor would be removed and the Hausa whom you love to hate will be the military administrator
[/s]

trash trash trash

19 Likes

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by GstringAngela(f): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2015
ikechu1278:

Someone remind us was it not this yoloba illiterate pretending to be nupe (aka using north as a shield), the fool wey run through this NL during the IPOB protest that "Igbo would be dealth with up north. We will deal with for burning mosque, blah blah blah"? No be her?

Now she don speak another thing. Abeg go sit your shameless, ran through, @ss down. No one got time for your e-thugging stup1dity.
I m not suprised that you questioned my ethnicity, after all, rochas okorocha, a sitting governor in iboland is called a fulani man. Those in Nairaland that have met me offline know who i am and my ethnicity.

It is also funny that you refer to me as an illiterate. You are the unlettered one here . Yes i said Arewa will deal with you biafran terrorist, you most be highly ignorant to assume that being dealt with invloves physical assault/violence alone

21 Likes

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by calaway: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Ahzyz:
we no igbo people wan to spoil dis nation

God no go gree 4 una

useless biafra.

let them go!!!! they dont want you parasites!!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akeredolu Praying Before Going To Cast His Vote, Nigerians React / Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.