Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch (32993 Views)

Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth / DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by MyGeneration(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2015
look at how yorubas lie, they say 9 the crisis claimed 9 lives but wont tell u that the 9 people killee were igbos that died as a result of the military who opened attack at them.
I even found out of recent that what led to the truck fire was a stray bullet from one of the guns of the military men that opened fire on the Ipob members.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2015
it is time for them to end this whole biafran campaign....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Drajah(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2015
If u read comments for nairaland self u go know say nigeria no be ONE!!!....

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Sixfootah(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2015
GstringAngela:
Arewa are smarter than you biafran terrorist. You guys have got brawn but no brain.
Arewa wont harm your people up North, but i can assure you that anything chaotic protest in any state in the south east again would precipitate a presidential order for a state of emergency in that state. Your Governor would be removed and the Hausa whom you love to hate will be the military administrator
sounds empty threat to me!!! Wonder why it's hard for ppl to understand that, the last thing Nigeria needs at this moment is any armed conflict in The East.. The military is stretched already... The country is broke to foot any War as at today ....

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by nerodenero: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2015
Investigations by our correspondent showed that most of them were still in the Nigerian Army and Nigeria Police barracks in the area, apparently for fear of attacks.
Same way many southerners and I ran for our lives and took cover at the military base any time there's religious crisis!!! Nobody has the monopoly of violence.

Just as FG mismanaged the issue of Bokoharam and the evidence is clear for us all to see, I'd suggest they apply caution in the Biafra agitation. Mohammed, the leader of Bokoharam was killed and that was the beginning of terror in Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu should be handled carefully and dialogue is key. I believe Nigeria will stay united.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Sixfootah(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2015
If the protest in The East, is not well managed, it can lead Nigeria break up... Niger Deltans, are yet to be heard... Those terrorized by herdsmen, are looking for whom to start it so they can take it from there and avenge the deaths of their kinsmen

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by IgrigiEOD: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2015
Sixfootah:
sounds empty threat to me!!! Wonder why it's hard for ppl to understand that, the last thing Nigeria needs at this moment is any armed conflict in The East.. The military is stretched already... The country is broke to foot any War as at today ....

**grins** Let them keep deceiving themselves with State of emergency. Power rests with the people ultimately not on one man in Aso rock. All politics is local. **grins**

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Sixfootah(m): 9:13am On Dec 06, 2015
IgrigiEOD:

**grins** Let them keep deceiving themselves with State of emergency. Power rests with the people ultimately not on one man in Aso rock. All politics is local. **grins**
. Nigerians for you!!!! Too shallow... Hardly pay attention to details... Talks bfor he thinks

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Back In Nigeria 48 Hours After Assault In Germany / Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Whisked Away By Governor Ododo, Says EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.