Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch (32997 Views)

Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth / DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by attacker231: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2015
okolochyke:

grin grin grin

u don dey get mouth

we are back in full force from next week

Dont mind that mumu. He don over suffer.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 06, 2015
dejavu231:
oh really? i didn't know
please enlighten me

Use ur dictionary.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by iconaus: 11:38am On Dec 06, 2015
This is a kind of news punch ll to incites violence against igbos in the north. Evil newspapers
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by okolochyke: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2015
iconaus:
This is a kind of news punch ll to incites violence against igbos in the north. Evil newspapers

When will you start taking responsibilities for your actions?

Is it the punch that burnt the mosque? Is it the punch that burnt dangote's trucks?

smh

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 06, 2015
my dictionary tells me agnosticism only has to do with religion so shut your big mouth

chuna1985:

Use ur dictionary.

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Banter1(m): 11:43am On Dec 06, 2015
IgrigiEOD:

**grins** I agree, you are going to have your 'united naijeriya' without Biafrans in it. Don't unite with me, unite with your brothers in Benin republic if you are yoruba. Unite with your bothers in niger and chad, if you are hausa/fulani. It's very simple. *grins*
I aint yoruba and I aint hausa, neither am I from Benin Republic or Chad. But I'm a Nigerian and I'm a Christian and I attend Anglican church.

And I got no problem with you and your agitation for Biafra. But I got problem with you threatening the peace of these great country. Do it peacefully, And don't let nobody get killed brother. #OneLove #Peace

#ProudlyNorthCentral

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by 9japatroit(m): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2015
Tripleclick:
Abeg ask those propangadist ... where he gt d bread. cum keep it for plastic chair. snap m n d photo cum sharp as in 1960s
brother,i fear who no fear nigerians!
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by SavageGarden(m): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2015
M4gunners:
Nigeria don't spoil since before you was born. As it stands now , it's getting worst everyday. How many hours of light did you have yesterday? Have you been able to drive freely without being harassed by a police man?
Oh maybe we should fold our hands and watch fulanies headmen come from north and take over the oils in the east to make you happy.

Who allowed the herds men into the East? Your leaders off course; they have been bribed with cattles and money at the detriment of their people. Have you stopped to ask yourself why they haven't been sent back? Obviously you knw the answer. They have started manipulating the masses to protest in the name of biafra. Goodluck with losing your youthful lives 4 the selfish igbo Elites! While their kids are abroad.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by ginggerxy: 11:51am On Dec 06, 2015
Ahzyz:
we no igbo people wan to spoil dis nation

God no go gree 4 una

useless biafra.
they no wnt spoil am dem say dem no wnt be part again na bye force
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Banter1(m): 11:51am On Dec 06, 2015
Sixfootah:
. This1 sound like a toddler in diapers!! Are you afraid of Nigeria's destruction Is gonna be destroyed anyway, with the kind of Idiots, you make leaders
No brother! I'm only afraid of the innocent lives that will be lost.

And I won't stoop to your level to insult you back. You are forgiven.

#GoAndSinNoMore
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Banter1(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2015
dejavu231:
my dictionary tells me agnosticism only has to do with religion so shut your big mouth

google is your friend brother! Just google that shiiiit. Wheeeeeew
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Tripleclick(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2015
9japatroit:
brother,i fear who no fear nigerians!
HAHAH!
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Sixfootah(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2015
Banter1:
No brother! I'm only afraid of the innocent lives that will be lost.

And I won't stoop to your level to insult you back. You are forgiven.

#GoAndSinNoMore
it's in the world's interest for lives to be lost... #populationcontrol
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by ajigin: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
coolzeal:
I'm agnostic about violence but they should also be reminded that no one has monopoly on violence. The movement to actualize Biafra is peaceful and they should return to their base of living.

So much propaganda..

Peacefull!what about scores people killed and place of worship burnt couple of days ago?is it the peaceful protest?
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
dejavu231:

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by drbaryoung: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=Ahzyz post=40731639]we no igbo people wan to spoil dis nation

God no go gree 4 una

useless biafra.[/ hmmmm bt d hausas are useful for all the mayhem they've caused so far eh? U must be a useless individual ursef.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by GodMode: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
otiigba1:
so your suggestion is i believe, if it wasn't for oil nigerians would have let biafrans go? Or that the biafrans wants to get hold of the oil. And perhaps some countries are behind the Igbos. (For oil)

I also agree that there foreign countries that specializes in destroying developing countries for their oil, it seems nigeria is letting them achieve that.

By either ignoring this IPOB situation and hoping it will go away.

whether they get hold of the oil doesn't matter... As soon as chaos starts in the SE & SS Nigeria's oil prices will drop and the oil will be sold at a far cheaper price to countries sponsoring IPOB and they will tell Nigerians that there is fuel scarcity and sell at high prices to Nigerians.

the SW should be against any refinery that wants to be built in the region... cause its main goal is to pollute the Atlantic Ocean and the SW would have to collect huge loans for the clean up...
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by M4gunners: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
SavageGarden:

Who allowed the herds men into the East? Your leaders off course; they have been bribed with cattles and money at the detriment of their people. Have you stopped to ask yourself why they haven't been sent back? Obviously you knw the answer. They have started manipulating the masses to protest in the name of biafra. Goodluck with losing your youthful lives 4 the selfish igbo Elites! While their kids are abroad.
This i could have believe if i was still a kid, unfortunately i have grown to know all these lie and tricks being used by your people to gain ground and start to manipulate my people. So keep off i am not ready to listen to your lies.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by otiigba1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
GodMode:

whether they get hold of the oil doesn't matter... As soon as chaos starts in the SE & SS Nigeria's oil prices will drop and the oil will be sold at a far cheaper price to countries sponsoring IPOB and they will tell Nigerians that there is fuel scarcity and sell at high prices to Nigerians.

the SW should be against any refinery that wants to be built in the region... cause its main goal is to pollute the Atlantic Ocean and the SW would have to collect huge loans for the clean up...
from my understanding of your position, chaos is definite regardless of what nigerians think and chaos will be the ultimate through IPOB, sounds conspiratory but convincing perhaps even true.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by ajigin: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
coolzeal:
I'm agnostic about violence but they should also be reminded that no one has monopoly on violence. The movement to actualize Biafra is peaceful and they should return to their base of living.

So much propaganda..

coolzeal:

So much propaganda..

coolzeal:

So much propaganda..

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Ayt27(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
This igbo people sef funny, una want biafra, una dey burn mosque and hausa properties. How does that in any way help your cause?

Are you saying IF you become independent, you won't allow hausas or yorubas or ghanians into your country?

Ase!

Igbo kwenu!!! I hail una ooo
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
Forget UN and Onitsha. And Senegal. Maiduguri dey Hot. When will Biafra agitators show Up There and Upstairs.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Banter1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sixfootah:
since that's your wish, may your family be the first victim. Don't cry when it happen. Remember its your wish not mine.

#GoodLuckBrother
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Fearlessjoe(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
They should come out and do their business no body is after them. Biafrans are peace loving people
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Banter1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sixfootah:

Imagine what this guy Sixfootah is tweeting? And what is the world "NG" doing on your handle? I thoughts you guys are Biafrans not nigerians!

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by InvertedHammer: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2015

\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari, Ambode, Sanwo-olu Collapse Campaign Teams, Float ICG / Ahmed Indimi And Zahra Buhari Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photo / Akeredolu Praying Before Going To Cast His Vote, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.