Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch (32999 Views)

Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth / DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2015
GstringAngela:
The Jos riot of 1945 was politically motivated it had nothing to do with a burnt Mosque/church. Moreso, Nigeria was still under colonial rule then. After the Jos riot of the 1940's & the Kano riot of the 1950's and the hostility the Northerners have shown the Southerners, Azikiwe still went to ahead to form a coalition government with the same Northerners becauase of his greed and lust for power.

There wont be a reprisal attack. Arewa wont harm your people over here in the North neither will they burn your property, but they would respond and respond appropriately

Arewa n the northern elite has been tamed by boko haram. They know that a civil war will split the military into ethnic lines n that boko haram will destroy the north. That's why they are calling for peace.

I remember how southerners were killed in d north just because of cartoon drawn in Denmark n I also know wen Christians n igbos were killed because Agbani Darego won miss world n the tournament was brought home to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by midolian(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
sorry your first comment is different from this shallow rebuttal. Nobody has monopoly for violence
well, I think it was too deep for you to understand. This is why I hate to comment in parables.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by 9japatroit(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2015
TopHand:

MY sister you are quite right when people are quiet and r not chestbeaters does not mean that they cannot not act the northerners were quiet the westerner were quiet and what did some igbo troublemakers do they made bread to celebrate but unfortunately opened the floodgates of death
so this country had started producing this nice looking sliced bread as at 1966,bros eeh,I hail this your photoshop.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Tripleclick(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2015
loopman:

Why do you miscreants like blackmailing? Is this news of Northerners living in fear and hushed in a mosque inside the military cantonment real or not? If not are there Hausas living in Onitsha without moleststions.
Una cup go soon full.
how many times dd you gux publish d genocue
in d north. na for only igbo matter.. una de
sabi speak grammar

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2015
midolian:
well, I think it was too deep for you to understand. This is why I hate to comment in parables.
You need to stick with what you can deduce easily instead of trying to speak parables when your teeth are not strong enough to churn it out
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2015
TopHand:

MY sister you are quite right when people are quiet and r not chestbeaters does not mean that they cannot not act the northerners were quiet the westerner were quiet and what did some igbo troublemakers do they made bread to celebrate but unfortunately opened the floodgates of death

Abeg which printer was used to print that bread label in 1966 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by midolian(m): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
You need to stick with what you can deduce easily instead of trying to speak parables when your teeth are not strong enough to churn it out
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2015
dejavu231:
you murdered english

Agnostic does not have one meaning.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Banter1(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2015
IgrigiEOD:

**grins** Nigeria will not stay united. The situation where Southerners hide in the north from blood baying jihadists because of mohammed's cartoon drawn in denmark and other nonsense will soon end forever because parasitic Islamic arewa will soon be on their own as Biafra inevitably emerges. **grins**
my prayer for the people who doesn't want Nigeria to stay peaceful and united, is for God to touch their hearts and souls IJN Amen. Secondly, whoever is planning or trying or disturbing the peace of these great country, May the Almighty Living GOD arrest them in every means possible IJN Amen.

#TeamUnitedNigeria
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2015
midolian:
No No! That's not what I am saying. I am only saying what this situation needs is an unreserved apology and not mockery in any way. Willie obiano apologised on their behalf yesterday and I was impressed. I hope the youths won't spark any fire with what they post online and what they say offline.

Which unreserved apology
Has buhari apologised for the death of our youth corpers
Has the north apologised for the countless killings of igbos n decimation of their properties

Nigeria will disintegrate one day, n nothing would cause that disintegration excpt the mentality of people like u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2015
oh really? i didn't know
please enlighten me

chuna1985:

Agnostic does not have one meaning.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Tripleclick(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2015
TopHand:

Propaganda... again!!! ..
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by otiigba1(m): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2015
From the comments and insults on this topic here alone is enough for me to come to a conclusion that nigerians are not one, all i read here is we, them, the north, the east, the west, igbo, hausa, arewa, how can we claim to be one with all these entities proclaiming individuality.

Lets be honest to our selves nigeria is not one! Its time we quit decieving ourselves.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Banter1(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2015
Sixfootah:
absolute nonsense!!!! They can sacrifice their properties, to make sure Nigeria is total destroyed... Who's benefiting from current Nigerian order Those instructed by their prophets, to have more children destined to streets
if you and your families, and your igbos brothers and sisters plan is to destroy nigeria, God will not let you. I have nothing against you people, but your plans will not work God grace.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Tripleclick(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2015
Icecomrade:
Nigeria Media with so much hatred and propaganda. The shy away from peaceful protest going on in the east but quick to report insecurity to the northners living in onitsha. They fail to report the senseless killing of in over innocent armless peaceful protestors
Tell them to stop hiding. No One means anyharm to them.

Nigeria Media will destroy this country. Blame them when it happens. Dont blame the igbos

Nigeria media? or Yoruba gutter media? that hv been d incition of violence i. Nigeria.. wen e go start nw.. de will hide one side
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Banter1(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2015
nightmile:
Igbos outside SE should also be ready to go into hiding.
as a northerner, I disagreed with you. Never!
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Tripleclick(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2015
Mariejay:
Its funny how the igbos r now the ones justifyin wat d BH are doing, likenin it to their own biafra case, so they r also terrorists?, These r d people that SS wants to go with?, these chameloens?, well as for edo n western delta we r nt biafrans, the igbos can neva b trusted. Forming d Niger-deltaland is d only solution for SS until then One Nigeria
. Until one Nigeria? thats sums up ur post... we love it wen SS becum dia own country
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by IgrigiEOD: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2015
Banter1:
my prayer for the people who doesn't want Nigeria to stay peaceful and united, is for God to touch their hearts and souls IJN Amen. Secondly, whoever is planning or trying or disturbing the peace of these great country, May the Almighty Living GOD arrest them in every means possible IJN Amen.

#TeamUnitedNigeria

**grins** I agree, you are going to have your 'united naijeriya' without Biafrans in it. Don't unite with me, unite with your brothers in Benin republic if you are yoruba. Unite with your bothers in niger and chad, if you are hausa/fulani. It's very simple. *grins*
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Tripleclick(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2015
Exploit200:
Though am not a biafrian.
The Northerners know that Biafra agitation was the agreement the Nigeria govt of Gen. Gown Rtd. had with the Biafrans after the civil war, that's why they are soft.
senseless man... what of the killings after d war.. d main tn is we r prepared for d north.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by GodMode: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2015
otiigba1:
From the comments and insults on this topic here alone is enough for me to come to a conclusion that nigerians are not one, all i read here is we, them, the north, the east, the west, igbo, hausa, arewa, how can we claim to be one with all these entities proclaiming individuality.

Lets be honest to our selves nigeria is not one! Its time we quit decieving ourselves.

As long as the oil is there and most of the licenses are given to northerners then it will be hard for the SE & SS to secede cos it will mean the northerners will lose the oil... Even if they secede the oil will bring about wars cos there are foreign countries that specialize in destroying most developing oil countries from the inside...

the Niger Delta has reduced their agitation but this IPOB protest would likely spread in the coming years and the SE & SS will be in chaos... this IPOB is just way to destroy Nigeria from the inside.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by okolochyke: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2015
IgrigiEOD:

[s]**grins** I agree, you are going to have your 'united naijeriya' without Biafrans in it. Don't unite with me, unite with your brothers in Benin republic if you are yoruba. Unite with your bothers in niger and chad, if you are hausa/fulani. It's very simple. *grins*[/s]

grin grin grin

u don dey get mouth

we are back in full force from next week
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Banter1(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2015
Icecomrade:
Nigeria Media with so much hatred and propaganda. The shy away from peaceful protest going on in the east but quick to report insecurity to the northners living in onitsha. They fail to report the senseless killing of in over innocent armless peaceful protestors
Tell them to stop hiding. No One means anyharm to them.

Nigeria Media will destroy this country. Blame them when it happens. Dont blame the igbos

No. Why blaming the media? I will rather blame you people! And as for the northerners, its better they leave your land! We here in the north will not attack you, but rather we will stop whoever want to attack you! Violence is Not The Way! #peaceBrother
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Csami(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2015
I think I have a better view of this country from here. People say things according to how they feel not how things really are and that's too bad.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by IgrigiEOD: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2015
okolochyke:
[s]

grin grin grin
u don dey get mouth
we are back in full force from next week[/s]
**grins** ok my lady. *grins*
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by okolochyke: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2015
IgrigiEOD:

**grins** ok my lady. *grins*

mumu who is ur lady? is it ngozievergreen u are referring to?
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Tripleclick(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2015
9japatroit:
so this country had started producing this nice looking sliced bread as at 1966,bros eeh,I hail this your photoshop.
Abeg ask those propangadist ... where he gt d bread. cum keep it for plastic chair. snap m n d photo cum sharp as in 1960s
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Banter1(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2015
toofit007:
the only thing that will end this biafra of a thing is the unconditional release of NNAMDI KANU and the immediate call for REFERENDUM. but until that is done............ PROSTEST CONTINUE......... S.
just imagine? Its your people that will suffer it now! My pain is, the innocent people been killed!
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by otiigba1(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2015
GodMode:

As long as the oil is there and most of the licenses are given to northerners then it will be hard for the SE & SS to secede cos it will mean the northerners will lose the oil... Even if they secede the oil will bring about wars cos there are foreign countries that specialize in destroying most developing oil countries from the inside...

the Niger Delta has reduced their agitation but this IPOB protest would likely spread in the coming years and the SE & SS will be in chaos... this IPOB is just way to destroy Nigeria from the inside.
so your suggestion is i believe, if it wasn't for oil nigerians would have let biafrans go? Or that the biafrans wants to get hold of the oil. And perhaps some countries are behind the Igbos. (For oil)

I also agree that there foreign countries that specializes in destroying developing countries for their oil, it seems nigeria is letting them achieve that.

By either ignoring this IPOB situation and hoping it will go away.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Sixfootah(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2015
Banter1:
if you and your families, and your igbos brothers and sisters plan is to destroy nigeria, God will not let you. I have nothing against you people, but your plans will not work God grace.
. This1 sound like a toddler in diapers!! Are you afraid of Nigeria's destruction Is gonna be destroyed anyway, with the kind of Idiots, you make leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' / Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria / Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.