Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch (32996 Views)

Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth / DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Banter1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Hausa/Fulani people are used to violence especially against the Igbo people of Eastern Nigeria.

But this time is different.

Boko Haram is waiting for them in the North. So the East, West and South may be the only safe place for them now.

The same reason we preach for peaceful co-existence.

The Yoruba folks bragging about Lagos these days may be forced to relocate to other states if Lagos becomes uninhabitable.

Then the hatred you sow today, you will reap at the appointed time.

\
Children of nowadays! Smh in disgust.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
TopHand:

MY sister you are quite right when people are quiet and r not chestbeaters does not mean that they cannot not act the northerners were quiet the westerner were quiet and what did some igbo troublemakers do they made bread to celebrate but unfortunately opened the floodgates of death
Really?? The Igbos did this undecided
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by dhateeboi(m): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
And now its ibo terrorist in the name of biafra?
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by AnanseK(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
ikechu1278:

Oya let's compare and contrast... Provide proof of Igbo burning mosque in Onitsha starting from last year till this year alone and I'll provide proof of Hausa burning churches from last year to this year alone. And let's see who did it the most. Deal

You have no wisdom. War is bad for all.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Sixfootah(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Banter1:

Imagine what this guy Sixfootah is tweeting? And what is the world "NG" doing on your handle? I thoughts you guys are Biafrans not nigerians!
yeah I said And I own it.. Ng could mean anything. Again, Nigeria is either your dad's or mum's so what's your problem with the *ng* exactly
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by edupedia: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
M4gunners:
Nigeria don't spoil since before you was born. As it stands now , it's getting worst everyday. How many hours of light did you have yesterday? Have you been able to drive freely without being harassed by a police man?
Oh maybe we should fold our hands and watch fulanies headmen come from north and take over the oils in the east to make you happy.

...which oil in the "east"...u mean south-south...cos all the oil from the two igbo states are not up to half of production from Ondo state...go check stats from NNPC....

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by brainiac5(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
When boko haram were killing easterners and southerners in the north nobody complained about hausa ... But when biafra want to fight for their right everybody is now opening their mouth and saying that igbo people want to ruin this country. Nigeria
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Icecomrade: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Banter1:
No. Why blaming the media? I will rather blame you people! And as for the northerners, its better they leave your land! We here in the north will not attack you, but rather we will stop whoever want to attack you! Violence is Not The Way! #peaceBrother

Your reaction is very funny. No One has attacked your people and you are running away.
When did you people find the sense to protect my people. I was born and brought up in kano. Am not new to your senseless waste of human life and property.

We left kano to jos, you destroyed our lives, properties and peace yet we didnt load our lugages in a trailer and lament before the whole world and create propaganda to instigate others.

Am happy your ideologies are getting fixed
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dear Ndigbo my father is in the North.
Pls we know the FG is trying to set a trap for us.
They wud love us to kill some Northerners so that they would have an excuse to either murder us in the North or wage a full scale war on us or never ever grant us a referendum.
pls my pple never kill any body.
Remember "Thou shalt not kill".

I also advice that anytime you guys go a protesting go with video cameras.
You can like wise have CCTV cameras and do a live streaming of ur protests if possible.

If you catch anyone killing anyone pls tape it, catch the murderer and send the person straight to the police or army and also post the video online of such a person being handed over to the security agents for murder.
A country built on bloodshed can never stand so be wise.
Do not spare any murderer in your group.

Also be watchful, pray and be vigilant for the government can send both Igbo and non Igbo murderers into your group during protests who will murder Northerners so as to hang u guys n our tribe.

Try to limit the number of Eastern protests now.
Its no more necessary so as to avoid unnecessary negative eventualities n possible sabotage of the protests by the government.

Take ur peaceful evangelizations now to Lagos n pls CARRY VIDEO CAMERAS ALONG and post it live on the internet.
Catch any mole in ur group who will try violence, disgrace him n send to the security agents n video the whole process.

And after Lagos, let Kano n Jos IPOB youths evangelize.
Always take video cameras along in your evangelizations n stream it live on the internet(UTube n co).

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by NNPCFACTS: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ahzyz:
we no igbo people wan to spoil dis nation

God no go gree 4 una

useless biafra.

While I am not bigoted, but when Hausas were chasing southern people away from the North, did anyone think of their actions as breaking this country?
Violence is not reserved for any tribe or region.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by steppin: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
edupedia:

...which oil in the "east"...u mean south-south...cos all the oil from the two igbo states are not up to half of production from Ondo state...go check stats from NNPC....
Ondo indeed! Story for the gods.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by completeyr(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
ikechu1278:

Oya let's compare and contrast... Provide proof of Igbo burning mosque in Onitsha starting from last year till this year alone and I'll provide proof of Hausa burning churches from last year to this year alone. And let's see who did it the most. Deal
two wrongs don't make a right...
weda it is one in d south n plenty in d north, it is all wrong. Just pray dat it doesnt lead to sumtin lik "retaliation" in north... because if dat shuld happen, am sure u knw who wil loose more.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
ONE NIGERIA FOREVER!!
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by jonnieoneng: 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
GstringAngela:
This is one of the many reasons why i say you biafran terrorists are just too ignorant. So you can get a UN referendum by burning a mosque, setting six dangote trucks ablaze, and looting shops ?

Prof Joy Ogwu, an igbo woman is the current Nigerian permanent secetary to the UN, why dont you tell her to help you facilitate a referendum, why is she not even saying anything about biafra ?
Simply put Igbos who are enligthened and intelligent knows that the issue of Biafra is long dead and buried.Only the agberos and touts are the ones clamouring for this lost cause.Ojukwu tried it and failed .....Another fool has come again we shall see how it goes
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by babestella: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
midolian:
hmmm...

When a small boy sees a snake, he mistakes it for a rope until ..
All that's happening now reminds me of what happened after Ahmadu Bello was killed. @ first, the northerners were quiet..but they were thought to be cowards.. and instead of apologizing to them, they were bn ridiculed(with the interview they claimed to have with Ahmadu Bello in his grave)..what happened after is not a story to tell at all. I only hope it doesnt happen again.

Like I stated earlier, "when a small boy sees a snake, he calls it a rope.........cos he is only a boy" SMH

Please why was Ahmadu. Bello killed? What did he do? And what was the cause of the civil war?
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by jonnieoneng: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
brainiac5:
When boko haram were killing easterners and southerners in the north nobody complained about hausa ... But when biafra want to fight for their right everybody is now opening their mouth and saying that igbo people want to ruin this country. Nigeria
You are mature so killing unharmed shoe cobblers and grocery sellers are Igbo's way of fighting for freedom.In what way are you then different from Shekau the BH leader.They have also killed innocent people just like youBiafra touts
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by babestella: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
GstringAngela:
Arewa are smarter than you biafran terrorist. You guys have got brawn but no brain.
Arewa wont harm your people up North, but i can assure you that anything chaotic protest in any state in the south east again would precipitate a presidential order for a state of emergency in that state. Your Governor would be removed and the Hausa whom you love to hate will be the military administrator

What trash are you writing?

We know the major reason why the leeches called arewa won't retaliate. Their greed for oil money and grazing land will not allow them.

Let them start their reprisal attack now let the gbege finally start and we will know who will eventually loose out. Rubbish.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by babestella: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
GstringAngela:
This is one of the many reasons why i say you biafran terrorists are just too ignorant. So you can get a UN referendum by burning a mosque, setting six dangote trucks ablaze, and looting shops ?

Prof Joy Ogwu, an igbo woman is the current Nigerian permanent secetary to the UN, why dont you tell her to help you facilitate a referendum, why is she not even saying anything about biafra ?

Lol, I see your desperation trying very hard to label igbos "terrorist".
Pelé, see your life.
Your brothers and sisters are busy struggling to get rewards by participating in suicide bombings and mass murder as boko haram, you are here pointing at the Igbos. I pity your life.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by ELDERCE(m): 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
I want to state that its a big falasy. nothing like that in onitsha. i leave in onitsha, went arround yesterday, today nothing like that. punch trying to make story out of nothing. security operatives are everywhere. from upper iweka, obodoukwu rd, oguta, owerri roads, every where is secured. shameless mischief makers.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Banter1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
Icecomrade:

Your reaction is very funny. No One has attacked your people and you are running away.
When did you people find the sense to protect my people. I was born and brought up in kano. Am not new to your senseless waste of human life and property.

We left kano to jos, you destroyed our lives, properties and peace yet we didnt load our lugages in a trailer and lament before the whole world and create propaganda to instigate others.

Am happy your ideologies are getting fixed
I'm not from kano. And I'm not an hausa man. I'm from #NorthCentral and a Christian. And I'm not a killer like you said! You keep on saying, You, you, you, who is you? Have you seen me killing anyone? Stop this your childishness.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Banter1(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sixfootah:
yeah I said And I own it.. Ng could mean anything. Again, Nigeria is either your dad's or mum's so what's your problem with the *ng* exactly
now you are insulting my Mum and Dad? What have they got to do with this? You just show to the world that you're a reflection of your family, a very terrible one.

Now Get Your Dirty Smelly Unemployed Thumb Out Of My Mention.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by billyG(m): 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
HungerBAD:

http://www.punchng.com/?p=13354
Those Ipod almajeri want 2 start what they cnt finish. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Onyilosky(m): 6:05am On Dec 07, 2015
Who is the chief sponsor of bokoharam? Are they not the northerners, even they are full of violence and cause of it in this country. Shame on hausa /fulani people. Peace will never locate U at all. #Biafra or we all die and No Biafra no peace Biafra is my nation
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by Psoul(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2015
HungerBAD:
Nigeria needs peace.

Just imagine, if there is retaliation in the North? in the calculation and game of who loses more, i think it will be the Easterners. There is a reason, people have been begging these guys to take it easy.

In the game called "WAR" everybody is a loser.

Let us not start something, we cannot be able to predict the ending.

This is one of the lies you pple have ben selling to the Northerners dat made dem to be to be intimidating the Easterners up dia. Do u tink dey wont lose anything if there is violence up dia and down hia. No body should try to underrate d oda oooo. Enough is enough.
Re: Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch by tck2000(m): 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Children Isolated In IDP Camp In Borno - Photos / Femi Adesina Tackles US, Says No One Appointed America World Police / Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.