Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos (55567 Views)

Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / ASUU Strike: No End In Sight / Teenager Loses Sight Over Teacher's Cane (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Heureaux: 8:14am On Dec 08, 2015
Godwinfriz:
from ur pix u ar insyd a car y didnt u giv dem a lift?
so that world people go say him wan kidnap the children abi?

3 Likes

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by BumbleDevil: 8:14am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:
i dont see the sense in your post,a school bus should take those kids to school and back daily.

their father should be condemned for having up to 4 kids when he can not give them quality life.

you think that boy is happy carrying his kid sister to school on shoulder ?

@ aguiyi, must you exhibit your stupidity on social media. Look at your fingers and tell me if they are equal. The fact that God has blessed you shouldn't make you to parade yourself as if you are the best thing to ever happen after BREAD and BUTTER.

I pray God to dash you some sense. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2015
@Aguiyi....what you wrote though one sided was perfectly right and as usual Nigerians in their clouded sense of sentimental behavior and attitude will always be emotional and call you insensitive but the ugly truth remains that people with little or no means of livelihood will birth kids that they can't fend for and expect these kids to survive hence what we are witnessing today where crime rate and all manner of ills of a society is always ever present in our society despite our various religious inclination.

Some people raised some vital points though which is also at 50-50 with your opinion so they are not also sure if what they are insinuating was also right - Their father could be hale and hearty or the other way round , so I maintain that you said nothing wrong but the truth though it is always bitter to Nigerians including you and I.

3 Likes

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:
i dont see the sense in your post,a school bus should take those kids to school and back daily.

their father should be condemned for having up to 4 kids when he can not give them quality life.

Chaii , you don buy market.

See as you dey receive insult cos you dey form Ajebo.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Alfred200825(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2015
We need people like this who can shoulder the responsibility of our great nation

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by ajayiopy: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2015
Some of you are just typing gibberish forgetting that you tracked 23 kilometres daily in your primary school days. Enough of this butty syndrome

3 Likes

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by simontosy(m): 8:17am On Dec 08, 2015
I almost shed tears when I saw this because my siblings were not with me during my school days. I stayed with my uncle and my cousins can't bring such experiences. BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by stonecoldcafe: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2015
amjoseph19:

Are you ok It seems like you were deprived of such siblings love.

You called this suffering It is an opportunity. A very big one.

This type of scenario tends to create a super bond between siblings. As they are going to school everyday, they encounter challenges from crossing the road to fending off bullies. They tend to solve problems together, they sees their self as one. They may nag, quarrel and shout even fight with each other, but that's the inevitable process that leads to siblings love.
I bet you, this boy will remember this moment as one of the best moments in his life. In general, it seems that this type of moments becomes more cherishable as you grow older.

I was born is such home, my parents weren't rich enough to put me in a school that takes children to school by bus. I trekked home, going and coming. Gutters that I couldn't cross, I was helped by my snr siblings, when am tired, they backed me just like the little child being back by his brother. Such opportunity did contributed in the strong love we are currently enjoying amongst siblings. I am and will always remain thankful to God for given us such opportunity.

Bro, you missed a lot, such moments are gold, they are priceless.

Good for you and God bless your siblings but I side with Aguiyi; life shouldn't be so hard. Just because we are in a country like Nigeria where life is so tough, we adapt and think such life is okay. Sadly its not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 8:17am On Dec 08, 2015
MhizRonny:

Chaii , you don buy market.

See as you dey receive insult cos you dey form Ajebo.

Which market him buy ?
Until you begin to tell yourselves your own ugly bitter truth or accept the ugly bitter truth from another man , you'll continue to do that which is wrong hoping that sentiments will overshadow common sense and the truth itself .
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Softhands(m): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2015
Keneking:
Great...their future is bright
Amen
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by LionInZion: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

How are you sure they have a father? How are you sure they have a mother? How are you sure their father not being able to provide them the luxury of school bus is due to his being irresponsible? Are we not in Nigeria where people wake up in the morning, get retrenched at work and watch their world and plans fall apart due to no fault of theirs? Lets be slow to judge. Beside, the post isn't about their father, it's about the care and sense of responsibility shown by the boy. Give Kudos to the little boy please. Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by juman(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2015
Hope buhari and his apc would make difference. But so far their performance is nothing to write home about.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by pamcode(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

wow bros you harsh o. Though you have a point there. Dont be quick to judge the father tho after all we know quite well konji na bastard

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by emerged01(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]OP, u dey inside car, u saw, u like, why u nor help d boy wit ur car? Afterall, na d same direction u dey go wit d little school boy. Na u wicked pass. Next time, be of great help to the boy.[/size]
It is good thing to do but as Nigeria is now,you may regret it if you do that. Nigeria is full of tension. It is good to becareful when you are rendering help.

2 Likes

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which market him buy ?
Until you begin to tell yourselves your own ugly bitter truth or accept the ugly bitter truth from another man , you'll continue to do that which is wrong hoping that sentiments will overshadow common sense and the truth itself .

Keep Pushing your Truck

2 Likes

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by ify84(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2015
The school maybe a stone throw from their house, so, if the father has a car, he may just ask them to walk to school today...
There are other factors that necessitated this, you cannot understand why some people stay in their house and type rubbish instead of celebrating such a strong lad

2 Likes

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2015
LionInZion:
How are you sure they have a father? How are you sure they have a mother? How are you sure their father not being able to provide them the luxury of school bus is due to his being irresponsible? Are we not in Nigeria where people wake up in the morning, get retrenched at work and watch their world and plans fall apart due to no fault of theirs? Lets be slow to judge. Beside, the post isn't about their father, it's about the care and sense of responsibility shown by the boy. Give Kudos to the little boy please. Good morning.
How are you so sure they don't have both parents?
The man made a blanket statement that was suppose to awaken some sense of responsibilites in us and not our sentimental nature.

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2015
MhizRonny:

Keep Pushing your Truck
Pushing a truck isn't a bad idea - That is dignity in labor.

If you think that you're better of than the ordinary Truckpusher you see on your streets then think again.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2015
OP,u mean u take d pix 3km, grin are u a surveyor or a builder...3km is very far oooo..
What u do next time if you don't knw abt d distance is dat u don't apply d exact distance cos people like lasisi re here to see all end time tyns
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by enigma2007(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2015
amjoseph19:

Are you ok It seems like you were deprived of such siblings love.

You called this suffering It is an opportunity. A very big one.

This type of scenario tends to create a super bond between siblings. As they are going to school everyday, they encounter challenges from crossing the road to fending off bullies. They tend to solve problems together, they sees their self as one. They may nag, quarrel and shout even fight with each other, but that's the inevitable process that leads to siblings love.
I bet you, this boy will remember this moment as one of the best moments in his life. In general, it seems that this type of moments becomes more cherishable as you grow older.

Thank you! I can relate to your experiences...

I was born is such home, my parents weren't rich enough to put me in a school that takes children to school by bus. I trekked home, going and coming. Gutters that I couldn't cross, I was helped by my snr siblings, when am tired, they backed me just like the little child being back by his brother. Such opportunity did contributed in the strong love we are currently enjoying amongst siblings. I am and will always remain thankful to God for given us such opportunity.

Bro, you missed a lot, such moments are gold, they are priceless.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by iwatchandlisten(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

We do not all have all that we desire and its not because we do not work hard, there is time for everything so don't slate the kids' dad. That young boy has chosen to take responsibility and fulfill a duty that ordinarily shouldnt be his. A great leader in the making wouldnt you think?

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by serendipityF: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2015
So if the boy be ur pikin, u will applaud him for entering a stranger's car? Abi if u dey dere wen d OP dey carry d children 4hin car, u no go join put tyre 4hin head? T H I N K

Louislewis:
[size=18pt]OP, u dey inside car, u saw, u like, why u nor help d boy wit ur car? Afterall, na d same direction u dey go wit d little school boy. Na u wicked pass. Next time, be of great help to the boy.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Abaski9: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

yes oh my guy u are right, idoit when u dey go sch DAT time u get sandals self, nah u talking of school bus

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by kristana(f): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

Humans.. so quick to judge... Rather than commend the boy u are here blaming the parents... smh

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by serendipityF: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2015
Pushing a truck occur to u as dignity in Labour while carrying one's sister on his shoulder to school doesnt make any sense to u. Stop contradicting urself

Truckpusher:
Pushing a truck isn't a bad idea - That is dignity in labor.

If you think that you're better of than the ordinary Truckpusher you see on your streets then think again.

5 Likes

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2015
Nigerians like suffer sha. And they'll do anything to defend our pitiable circumstances. Smh.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by aprokomanager: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2015
Souljaboi1:

And you think you made sense with that contraption you typed ? undecided
nor mind am,e feel say all fingers dey equal...na God na just dey help some families,if dem tell u wetin dem dey go tru u go weep for days
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2015
iwatchandlisten:

We do not all have all that we desire and its not because we do not work hard, there is time for everything so don't slate the kids' dad. That young boy has chosen to take responsibility and fulfill a duty that ordinarily shouldnt be his. A great leader in the making wouldnt you think?
Something is fundamentally wrong with our thought process - How does a child that is passing through such an ordeal which is man-made become a great leader? He will be Fuccking angry at the society for making him work like a horse - I hope you're aware that a traumatized child carries the stigma of such hardship into adulthood and it's usually visible in all their dealings.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

Bro, take heart. Nigerians no go understand your post. If person kidnap those kids or car jam them....
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2015
serendipityF:
Pushing a truck occur to u as dignity in Labour while carrying one's sister on his shoulder to school make any sense to u. Stop contradicting urself

Pushing a truck by an adult and not by a child that was suppose to be in the classroom or playing at home.
Do you guys even think before commenting ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.