Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos (55565 Views)

Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / ASUU Strike: No End In Sight / Teenager Loses Sight Over Teacher's Cane (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by TheMascot(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:
i dont see the sense in your post,a school bus should take those kids to school and back daily.

their father should be condemned for having up to 4 kids when he can not give them quality life.

you think that boy is happy carrying his kid sister to school on shoulder ?

its called love and care dumbass

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by sparkleRed(f): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2015
Truckpusher be taking panadol on another person headache! Defender of d brethren ride on undecided
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by HARDWORKGOPAY(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2015
Normal
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Something is fundamentally wrong with our thought process - How does a child that is passing through such an ordeal which is man-made become a great leader? He will be Fuccking angry at the society for making him work like a horse - I hope you're aware that a traumatized child carries the stigma of such hardship into adulthood and it's usually visible in all their dealings.
Judging from the comments on this thread, Nigerians seem to confuse suffering with hardwork. It is very very unfortunate.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by blaise00700(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2015
So cute, i see these things on a daily but they only make sense when i see them on the internet.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Bro, take heart. Nigerians no go understand your post. If person kidnap those kids or car jam them....
Exactly , and the same bunch of emotional baggage will come here and talk rapidly.

Most Nigerians have been so battered that abnormal things remains normal to them.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2015
Rekeb:
Inspiring Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos

I just want to share the inspiring sight I saw this morning on Ozumba Mbadiwe road, VI this morning on my way to the office. This boy of about 10 years old is leading his three sisters to the school. The boy had to carry the youngest one on his shoulder all the way. I am aware that the nearest school to this point where I took the picture is about 3km away.

I am so proud of this boy. Such a high sense of responsibility at a very young age. By the way, this is not an isolated occurence in Lagos. Boys like this are indeed the future hope of this nation if we are responsible enough to give them a helping hand.

How is this special? What is inspiring about an older boy taking his
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2015
Rekeb:

I just want to share the inspiring sight I saw this morning on Ozumba Mbadiwe road, VI this morning on my way to the office. This boy of about 10 years old is leading his three sisters to the school. The boy had to carry the youngest one on his shoulder all the way. I am aware that the nearest school to this point where I took the picture is about 3km away.

I am so proud of this boy. Such a high sense of responsibility at a very young age. By the way, this is not an isolated occurence in Lagos. Boys like this are indeed the future hope of this nation if we are responsible enough to give them a helping hand.

How is this special? What is inspiring about an older sibling taking his younger siblings to school? undecided

3km is way too muchshocked

Truckpusher, I see no reason why parents have to wait till they have everything before they give birth to kids.

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by aprokomania(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2015
Rekeb:

so you say its inspiring yet I can see your car going the exact same way and you couldn't offer them a lift.
Instagram generation.
and you even know the school is 3km.
the only thing I learned from this post is not to be as selfish as you
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2015
sparkleRed:
Truckpusher be taking panadol on another person headache! Defender of d brethren ride on undecided
When you see one man with a fine ideology being attacked by some bunch of savages and emotionally unstable fellows, I think it is important to wade in uninvited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by laprince(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2015
lovely.

Some weeks ago I was driving to work. I was stopped by a middle aged man to allow a young boy of about 18 years to cross a trunk C road. He held the boy's hand all the while.

he even went as far as taking him to the school gate and watch him enter his classroom.

many people just over pamper their children too much. Making them poor in making secular decisions.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by serendipityF: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2015
Na u suppose dey think b4 u comment, he is suppose 2 b in classroom, abeg na market hin dey go. A child understand d sense of responsibility and u dey here dey type abrakadabra, and b4 u say he isnt hapi doing it, remember a truckpusher can neva be hapi pushing a truck too. #shalom

Truckpusher:
Pushing a truck by an adult and not by a child that was suppose to be in the classroom or playing at home.
Do you guys even think before commenting ? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by EMMYB0Y(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:
i dont see the sense in your post,a school bus should take those kids to school and back daily.

their father should be condemned for having up to 4 kids when he can not give them quality life.

sorry oh. .. as I see everybody dey quote u na im make I quote u too. .. wait u be wizkid. ... well man next time triple think before you comment
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Exactly , and the same bunch of emotional baggage will come here and talk rapidly.

Most Nigerians have been so battered that abnormal things remains normal to them.
It is really depressing my brother.
People are being attacked for asking the right questions. Shouldn't such pictures make us angry? Why are our kids so vulnerable? Should this be the norm?

But one idiot will say 'i passed through worse than this, so what'.. kai.. zoo indeed. Bunch of fucking animals. They do not think they deserve better. We are sub-humans. lol. abeg, make i go smoke small weed.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Tcapello: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2015
bravery but op did u later give them lift or catching fun from their predicament end time snappers.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by TheMascot(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

How is this special? What is inspiring about an older sibling taking his younger siblings to school? undecided

Truckpusher, I see no reason why parents have to wait till they have everything before they give birth to kids.
hmmmm...I pity ur children..
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by tiwasiaife(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

See what you have done to yourself now.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by martineverest(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2015
It's really a great experience having loving and caring siblings... My siblings were/are so caring to the extent that the love I have for them is far more than that of my parents.
* some siblings are more than siblings*
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2015
serendipityF:
Na u suppose dey think b4 u comment, he is suppose 2 b in classroom, abeg na market hin dey go. A child understand d sense of responsibility and u dey here dey type abrakadabra, and b4 u say he isnt hapi doing it, remember a truckpusher can neva be hapi pushing a truck too. #shalom

If a man by his doings or societal inadequacies ends up pushing a truck for a living then he should be contented and be happy or you want to wear him suit and shoes and give him a banking job that he wasn't prepared for? undecided
It is the same mentality that has made the average Nigerian youth to think that the govt owes them a lot.
Your destiny is in your own hands , if you end up pushing trucks it's all well and fine after all that isn't stealing from anyone.

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by TheMascot(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2015
aprokomania:

so you say its inspiring yet I can see your car going the exact same way and you couldn't offer them a lift.
Instagram generation.
and you even know the school is 3km.
the only thing I learned from this post is not to be as selfish as you
that is true..he should have picked them up

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2015
TheM.ascot:
hmmmm...I pity ur children..

grin grin grin
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Naff24(f): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

I don't see sense in your comment, Guess u were born with a sliver and golden spoon

You should be condemned for following this thread when your brain faculty is faulty.

You think there father is happy for not been able to pay for there tfare

You need a very hot and smoky slap to reset your destiny.
Funny enough, people like you who form ajebo were like this::::::::

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by sparkleRed(f): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
When you see one man with a fine ideology being attacked by some bunch of savages and emotionally unstable fellows, I think it is important to wade in uninvited.

His ideology was nt needed here, he was just being silly dats all, shouldn't just judge by d pix, he doesn't knw d boy's family, the economic situation, d circumstances making dem trek to sch, he's simply a pompous nitwit, did he enter sch bus to sch during his primary sch days, and if i may ask did u also use sch bus during ur primary sch days? Did dat mean ur father didn't care for ur welfare, or if he had d means he wouldn't have made things easier 4 his children. He couldn't ve stated his opinion without so much under current insult 4 d unknown boy father dats all
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by xarookqh(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2015
End Time Inspiration
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

If you can't afford to give your child the basic necessities of life then it is important to wait - You have no right to bring another human into misery.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by musicwriter(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2015
Rekeb:

3 kilometers?. Do you know how long that is?.

Well, that's by the way.

What I like is the growing trend in Africa where people now believe they must to school to get rich in future. Though, this's not really the right frame of mind, but at least it provides the drive to pursue education.

Don't be surprised those kids would be among the most brilliant in their class. I used to trek like that, about 2 kilometers daily to school, but at the end of the term I'll best every other student by a mile. In fact, part of my scholarship was explaining to other students anything they didn't understand once the teacher left the class. I answered everyone.

The young shall grow.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by dklex(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

Warning - Early morning skunk is dangerous to your brain.

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you can't afford to give your child the basic necessities of life then it is important to wait - You have no right to bring another human into misery.

Well, I disagree. It depends on the degree of poverty. There are people who will never be able to provide their kids 111 but their kids grow up to become better than them.

Life is misery itself, even rich kids cannot avoid having their own emotional baggages despite their wealth.

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2015
sparkleRed:

His ideology was nt needed here, he was just being silly dats all, shouldn't just judge by d pix, he doesn't knw d boy's family, the economic situation, d circumstances making dem trek to sch, he's simply a pompous nitwit, did he enter sch bus to sch during his primary sch days, and if i may ask did u also use sch bus during ur primary sch days? Did dat mean ur father didn't care for ur welfare, or if he had d means he wouldn't have made things easier 4 his children. He couldn't ve stated his opinion without so much under current insult 4 d unknown boy father dats all
There is nothing wrong with his ideology though I did agree that his statement was a blanket statement but that's the ugly bitter truth in our society today where people birth kids they can never cater for only hoping that they must survive and this is one of the reasons why crime rate has doubled.
If you're not ready , stop making babies else the govt at some point will have to apply eugenics method to curb this menace. grin
That was a joke but the truth remains that he raised a serious issue though very harsh which is a serious cause for concern and not curses and abuses laden with sentiments and not love for those unknown kids.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by wokomabest(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

why won't people just think b4 they type all sort of rubbish.those pictures is how life is meant to be.I was touched by the little boy's courage and sence of humour and remembering back in the days when we were in school b4 I ran into somebody's unthought comment, lets be courageous here
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by TheMascot(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

grin grin grin

Don't pity my children

Pity yours firstundecided

Come what may even if na death, 1st class education awaits themundecided
we know..tell me pls..how you will teach your son to care for his junior ones?...forget this boys case..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.