Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,651 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos (55568 Views)

Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / ASUU Strike: No End In Sight / Teenager Loses Sight Over Teacher's Cane (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by ayinde2ade(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2015
odinese:
.this op Is so f*cking dumb.
What's the point of this buklshit? Is the boy ain't going to school with them sisters?...

When we were young, our elder sister do lead us to school then. So stfu!!!
sad
angry
odinese:
.this op Is so f*cking dumb.
What's the point of this buklshit? Is the boy ain't going to school with them sisters?...

When we were young, our elder sister do lead us to school then. So stfu!!!
sad
n u again?....
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by GodMode: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2015
blazeee:

Look beyond the pics you probably might see what other are seeing........

You need to look beyond the pics yourself and see what the others are not seeing.

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Family planning pills are all over the place , they don't need a tutor. tongue

The cheapest is postinor 1 or 2 cheesy
Don't ask me how I knew this . tongue

That is for abortion not family planning

I dey suspect you angry
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Begonia(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2015
What is wrong with some Nigerians?
You complain about the government but it seems like you all are very comfortable with the poverty you've been entrenched in.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with aguiyi's comment.
That's a society where zebra crossings are rare and even the few are just there for decoration.
One where sidewalks are the little sand at the edge of the road.
One where ritualists, kidnappers, paedophiles and all sorts of dangerous people are abound without any hope of ever being caught.
Those kids should never be exposed to such dangers.
Caring for one's siblings is a natural instinct. Something most of us still do. You choose to commend it? Good for you. Children being thrown in the face of danger is certainly NOT natural or normal. If you're going to commend the norm, then you should be able to condemn the abnormal.
Keep your emotions aside Nigerians.
Some of you need to look at the life you had as a child. Look at the life you have now.You ought to know you deserve(d) better. So do these children.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by glossy6(f): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]OP, u dey inside car, u saw, u like, why u nor help d boy wit ur car? Afterall, na d same direction u dey go wit d little school boy. Na u wicked pass. Next time, be of great help to the boy.[/size]

You hate the op oooh. So you want him to be accused of attempting to kidnap the kids and given jungle justice. You no try at all

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by vocalprince(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:
i dont see the sense in your post,a school bus should take those kids to school and back daily.

their father should be condemned for having up to 4 kids when he can not give them quality life.

you think that boy is happy carrying his kid sister to school on shoulder ?

It's not ur fault brother. The situation of this country is really having a toll on a lot of folks. If to say U get sense, U for remember say no be every body get more than enough. receive sense in Jesus Name.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

I dey suspect you angry
Lmao , you're naive.
Postinor 1 and 2 isn't for abortion but a preventive measure against pregnancy and it's active time is 7 hours after raw sex. tongue

Hehe cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by rallymento(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2015
nice!! This boy needs some earthly reward!! if all those that have liked this post can contribute =N=1,000 for this child to pay his next terms school fees, I will be blessed!!........

HMU! when there is a solid conclusion on this!

Thanks
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Sonayon(m): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:
i dont see the sense in your post,a school bus should take those kids to school and back daily.

their father should be condemned for having up to 4 kids when he can not give them quality life.

Weyrey re ooooooooo shocked

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by jetage1(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

you must be one of d indomie and spaghetti kid dat is blind to d plight of d lower class of d society, u are nigeria's future problem
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Kirinwa: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

Life is not always white or black. Until you understand the true situation of things you should hold your peace.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by sarutobie(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2015
Begonia:
What is wrong with some Nigerians?
You complain about the government but it seems like you all are very comfortable with the poverty you've been entrenched in.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with what aguiyi wrote.
That's a society were zebra crossings are rare and even the few are just there for decoration.
One where sidewalks are the little sand at the edge of the road.
One where ritualists, kidnappers, paedophiles and all sorts of dangerous people are abound without any hope of ever being caught.
Those kids should never be exposed to such dangers.
Caring for one siblings is a natural instinct. Something most of us still do. You choose to commend it? Good for you. Children being thrown in the face of danger is certainly NOT natural or normal. If you're going to commend the norm, then you should be able to condemn the abnormal.
Keep your emotions aside Nigerians.
Some of you need to look at the life you had as a child. Look at the life you have now.You ought to know you deserve(d) better. So do these children.

Nigerians are typically ruled by their emotions. Nigerians are the type of people who will chose a 'Nepa certificate holder' over a professor out of emotions..and in that same vein still push their children to become professors!?
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by babatee94(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2015
truly, one big applaud 4 the boy....... love the encouragement.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy You believed me ,right ?
I swear. grin
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

I dey suspect you angry
Abortion is a form of family planning. To shut down and restart na the same thing. grin
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

Am sorry but I think your comment is absurd,how many lagosians can boast of living in such environment?that rd don't come cheap my dear.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao , you're naive.
Postinor 1 and 2 isn't for abortion but a preventive measure against pregnancy and it's active time is 7 hours after raw sex. tongue

Hehe cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

undecided

That is not cost effective.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by sarutobie(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2015
jetage1:
you must be one of d indomie and spaghetti kid dat is blind to d plight of d lower class of d society, u are nigeria's future problem
isn't it ironical that the moniker you accuse of being Nigeria's problem is the only moniker who actually sees the problem in that picture. The moniker noted that those kids should be provided with a bus by the school..he noted that parents should adopt family planning...while the rest of you are all "awww so cute" "aww God bless the boy" "aww I did the same back then"..
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Pushing a truck isn't a bad idea - That is dignity in labor.

If you think that you're better of than the ordinary Truckpusher you see on your streets then think again.

Keep pushing your Truck !!!
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by mechanics(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2015
I pray bad people wil nt kidnap dem, cos dey full lagos
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by anitank(f): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2015
There's nothing inspiring about this. It's actually sad to watch a young lad of about 10 years carry his younger sibling on his shoulders and walk 3km to school. How is this okay?
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by ledaman: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2015
amjoseph19:

Are you ok It seems like you were deprived of such siblings love.

You called this suffering It is an opportunity. A very big one.

This type of scenario tends to create a super bond between siblings. As they are going to school everyday, they encounter challenges from crossing the road to fending off bullies. They tend to solve problems together, they sees their self as one. They may nag, quarrel and shout even fight with each other, but that's the inevitable process that leads to siblings love.
I bet you, this boy will remember this moment as one of the best moments in his life. In general, it seems that this type of moments becomes more cherishable as you grow older.

I was born is such home, my parents weren't rich enough to put me in a school that takes children to school by bus. I trekked home, going and coming. Gutters that I couldn't cross, I was helped by my snr siblings, when am tired, they backed me just like the little child being back by his brother. Such opportunity did contributed in the strong love we are currently enjoying amongst siblings. I am and will always remain thankful to God for given us such opportunity.

Bro, you missed a lot, such moments are gold, they are priceless.
Woah. wonderful write up I doff my hat for u bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by odinese(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2015
ayinde2ade:
angry n u again?....

Where do you know me from?
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nemesis99(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2015
Mowa o see as ppl dey see these children future via pix. Anyways, great sense of responsibility he's got. CCS all the way grin
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

Edited.

why all the insult on my person. at this age that young boy is already bearing the burden of his siblings, tomorrow he may have to stop school for them to graduate and possibly miss his dream of becoming great because he had to sacrifice for his siblings. he may even become a thug or gangster just because he needs to protect his younger ones.

i only wanted parents mostly those in this part of the world to reduce their rate of child bearing.

Am entitled to my opinion

All fingers are not equal my brother and considering the situation of the country. Those kids are not rich kids and you can see that they are attending public school. How many rich men have their kids in the public schools here? That boy is a true leader

This an unforgettable moment in their lives when they grow old. These kids will become very wise and their love bond will be so tight.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by macminista(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2015
udordike:

U are very disconnected from realities, bro.
What if d dad was well to do n had some set backs or died.

Just be open minded n don't rush to comment especially when u are high.

Kudos to d boy, a big brother, a pillar n succour to his young ones. May he continue being there 4 them.
...I don't blame him, it's very obvious he was taught otherwise in his FAMILY...I ve 3 lovely kids n I made sure I instilled a strong sense of FAMILY values nresponsibility in them..ain't gat nothing to do with material wealth
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Tonnierichy(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

Edited.

why all the insult on my person. at this age that young boy is already bearing the burden of his siblings, tomorrow he may have to stop school for them to graduate and possibly miss his dream of becoming great because he had to sacrifice for his siblings. he may even become a thug or gangster just because he needs to protect his younger ones.

i only wanted parents mostly those in this part of the world to reduce their rate of child bearing.

Am entitled to my opinion
You speak sense jare....no mind dem

The post is actually needless
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Louiscutedude(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2015
Tunami:
goodboy not like all dis indomie and spaghetti children.
no be lie shall
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by ayinde2ade(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2015
odinese:

Hell
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by teebaxy(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2015
Keneking:
Great...their future is bright
which future? Obasanjo, buhari, atiku, saraki's future are brighter
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by ayinde2ade(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2015
odinese:

Nigeria
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by GodMode: 11:06am On Dec 08, 2015
9jatatafo:

All fingers are not equal my brother and considering the situation of the country. Those kids are not rich kids and you can see that they are attending public school. How many rich men have their kids in the public schools here? That boy is a true leader

This an unforgettable moment in their lives when they grow old. These kids will become very wise and their love bond will be so tight.

Public schools are meant to set the standard for private schools... Public schools should have school buses to cater for students...

But you're here praising the kids... What if they are hit by a drunk driver or rapists/kidnappers beat the boy up, kidnap and rape them...

Safety comes before anything but most Nigerians are accustomed to poverty and corruption and see this disgrace as inspiring..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.