Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos (55564 Views)

Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / ASUU Strike: No End In Sight / Teenager Loses Sight Over Teacher's Cane (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by mrmax1(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2015
amjoseph19:

Are you ok It seems like you were deprived of such siblings love.

You called this suffering It is an opportunity. A very big one.

This type of scenario tends to create a super bond between siblings. As they are going to school everyday, they encounter challenges from crossing the road to fending off bullies. They tend to solve problems together, they sees their self as one. They may nag, quarrel and shout even fight with each other, but that's the inevitable process that leads to siblings love.
I bet you, this boy will remember this moment as one of the best moments in his life. In general, it seems that this type of moments becomes more cherishable as you grow older.

I was born is such home, my parents weren't rich enough to put me in a school that takes children to school by bus. I trekked home, going and coming. Gutters that I couldn't cross, I was helped by my snr siblings, when am tired, they backed me just like the little child being back by his brother. Such opportunity did contributed in the strong love we are currently enjoying amongst siblings. I am and will always remain thankful to God for given us such opportunity.

Bro, you missed a lot, such moments are gold, they are priceless.
[b][/b

Tanx bro....u touched sometin inside of me with what u said. I experienced same and as u rightly said, that is responsible for the super bond we share up till now even as fully grown adults. It also gives the younger ones sense of confidence that the elder ones will always be their for them and makes them respect the elderly ones without been forced to do so]

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nelkoko: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2015
Had it been u dey near me u 4 no fit differiate ma slap from thunder
aguiyi:
i dont see the sense in your post,a school bus should take those kids to school and back daily.

their father should be condemned for having up to 4 kids when he can not give them quality life.

you think that boy is happy carrying his kid sister to school on shoulder ?

3 Likes

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

Well, I disagree. It depends on the degree of poverty. There are people who will never be able to provide their kids 111 but their kids grow up to become better than them.

Life is misery itself, even rich kids cannot avoid having their own emotional baggages despite their wealth.
Well , you seem lil a bit confused here.
First you said it depends on the level of poverty which is akin to making excuses for my initial submission and secondly you said there are kids who were not provided for but they grew up to become better of which is true but Lemme ask you - How many of these kids or are you simply using a selected few cases of success to back up your argument?
Yes ! Life is a misery that no man can decipher but every child deserve some level of happiness, care and safety and not thrown to the society to make them, the pains outweighs the gains my friend.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by paulo220(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2015
amjoseph19:

This type of scenario tends to create a super bond between siblings. As they are going to school everyday, they encounter challenges from crossing the road to fending off bullies. They tend to solve problems together, they sees their self as one. They may nag, quarrel and shout even fight with each other, but that's the inevitable process that leads to siblings love.
I bet you, this boy will remember this moment as one of the best moments in his life. In general, it seems that this type of moments becomes more cherishable as you grow older.

I was born is such home, my parents weren't rich enough to put me in a school that takes children to school by bus. I trekked home, going and coming. Gutters that I couldn't cross, I was helped by my snr siblings, when am tired, they backed me just like the little child being back by his brother. Such opportunity did contributed in the strong love we are currently enjoying amongst siblings. I am and will always remain thankful to God for given us such opportunity.

is touching bro,u said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Normosa(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2015
udordike:

U are very disconnected from realities, bro.
What if d dad was well to do n had some set backs or died.

Just be open minded n don't rush to comment especially when u are high.

Kudos to d boy, a big brother, a pillar n succour to his young ones. May he continue being there 4 them.

But seriously why dont we see good in pictures? see something inspiring...forget other factors as they could at best be speculations. But look at the courage and sens of responsibility this child displayed. Kudos big brother!
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Idrismusty97(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2015
But wait, Is this something rare or what? Do you want me to give you 1000 pics of siblings taking their younger ones to school?
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Hargusto(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Hargusto(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:
i dont see the sense in your post,a school bus should take those kids to school and back daily.

their father should be condemned for having up to 4 kids when he can not give them quality life.

o boy you nor get sense ooo.....so this does not make sense to you...which nonsense ajebo you wan dey form for here....if their is no love among those children, he wont do such..we have kids who do not like to walk togeda while going to school, some will even fight eachother bfre getting to the school....well blind people don't see sense in anything as they are blind to many tins...........but if na butter pikin now...you go say 'Awwwww, lovely kids" sum of us are just too foolish to admit sumtins
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

It is really depressing my brother.
People are being attacked for asking the right questions. Shouldn't such pictures make us angry? Why are our kids so vulnerable? Should this be the norm?

But one idiot will say 'i passed through worse than this, so what'.. kai.. zoo indeed. Bunch of fucking animals. They do not think they deserve better. We are sub-humans. lol. abeg, make i go smoke small weed.
These thought provoking images to them is normal and don't be surprised that the parents of these kids are paying through their nose to get them the same education yet the school can't even provide a seven seater bus for the kids and the same parents will also see it as a normal thing.
The exploitation of humans in our society is sickening and funny enough we have now accepted it as norms and a value system that can never be scrutinized.
But wait o , na inside this kain harmattan you wan go smoke weed join am - make you no go slap person wey big pass you o. grin
I no want contribute money for nairalander because of self inflicted injury o. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by tango01: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2015
Udordike, u may NT no. What if d parents r training them 4 d future by making them to no d vicissitudes of life.
some of us were trained this way but not from poor background.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by xarookqh(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2015
suave558:
one question. why are you pained?
End time paining

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by fineyemi(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2015
Dis brings bk memories.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by anytaij: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2015
Abeg u no go kill me wit laf grin grin
Tunami:
goodboy not like all dis indomie and spaghetti children.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2015
Truckpusher:

But wait o , na inside this kain harmattan you wan go smoke weed join am - make you no go slap person wey big pass you o. grin
I no want contribute money for nairalander because of self inflicted injury o. cheesy
hahaa. no be by moniker o.. grin i big well well 6"3, 107kg lipsrsealed
i be bouncer for hellfire.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by freekick: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2015
May GOD bless u my broda.
udordike:

U are very disconnected from realities, bro.
What if d dad was well to do n had some set backs or died.

Just be open minded n don't rush to comment especially when u are high.

Kudos to d boy, a big brother, a pillar n succour to his young ones. May he continue being there 4 them.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

hahaa. no be my moniker o.. grin i big well well 6"3, 107kg lipsrsealed
i be bouncer for hellfire.
6f3" and weighing 107kg ? shocked I won't challenge you to a cage fight unless I have a tranquilizer with me. grin
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by tango01: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2015
Louislewis, look at pix all over n over again, d guy ws in a traffic.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
6f3" and weighing 107kg ? shocked I won't challenge you to a cage fight unless I have a tranquilizer with me. grin
grin grin
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by FuckTheMod: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2015
Rekeb:
Inspiring Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos

I just want to share the inspiring sight I saw this morning on Ozumba Mbadiwe road, VI this morning on my way to the office. This boy of about 10 years old is leading his three sisters to the school. The boy had to carry the youngest one on his shoulder all the way. I am aware that the nearest school to this point where I took the picture is about 3km away.

I am so proud of this boy. Such a high sense of responsibility at a very young age. By the way, this is not an isolated occurence in Lagos. Boys like this are indeed the future hope of this nation if we are responsible enough to give them a helping hand.
Liar!

Do you know what 3 km is
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by glossy6(f): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

Provide them with the school bus. Better still kill the "excess" children and give him the balance. You be God?

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well , you seem lil a bit confused here.
First you said it depends on the level of poverty which is akin to making excuses for my initial submission and secondly you said there are kids who were not provided for but they grew up to become better of which is true but Lemme ask you - How many of these kids or are you simply using a selected few cases of success to back up your argument?
Yes ! Life is a misery that no man can decipher but every child deserve some level of happiness, care and safety and not thrown to the society to make them, the pains outweighs the gains my friend.

By degree, I was referring to homeless people for example but I still find it inconceivable to imagine myself believing that a homeless adult that he/she cannot have a child/children because of his/her economic condition.

Selected or not. They have a right to have their own kids. Your definition of success is different from theirs. A bread seller who sells all her goods within two days might consider herself successful even though she can't afford textbooks or three daily meals for her kids.

Happiness is relative, they have their own way of making themselves happy.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by blazeee: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

Look beyond the pics you probably might see what other are seeing........
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

By degree, I was referring to homeless people for example but I still find it inconceivable to imagine myself believing that a homeless adult that he/she cannot have a child/children because of his/her economic condition.

Selected or not. They have a right to have their own kids. Your definition of success is different from theirs. A bread seller who sells all her goods within two days might consider herself successful even though she can't afford textbooks or three daily meals for her kids.

Happiness is relative, they have their own way of making themselves happy.
I know you nau , you go gree? grin smh

Gerarahia menh!! cheesy
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by SirLegal(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2015
amjoseph19:

YOU JUST SAID IT ALL BROTHER.

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

grin grin
cheesy You believed me ,right ?
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2015
TheMascot:
we know..tell me pls..how you will teach your son to care for his junior ones?...forget this boys case..

What type of questions do you people come up with?

What other way do you ingrain an older sibling to care for his/her younger siblings? I am still finding it hard to imagine how gender is an issur here. It is natural for older siblings to care for their younger ones. It is ingrained in them right from their early ages.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by glossy6(f): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2015
Vig86:
My nephews, who are 12 and 10, can't even take themselves outside the gate.
grin Its not their faults but ours (the parents). We tend to be over protective.
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
I know you nau , you go gree? grin smh

Gerarahia menh!! cheesy
sad

Teach them family planning angry
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by coolhumble(m): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

Ironsi why not think well before you type. How many does your parent have?
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

sad

Teach them family planning angry
Family planning pills are all over the place , they don't need a tutor. tongue

The cheapest is postinor 1 or 2 cheesy
Don't ask me how I knew this . tongue
Re: Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos by pedrilo: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2015
eyah! reminds me of my elder bros. very meek and caring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.