Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,345 members, 7,853,533 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life (1142 Views)

"Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) / Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants / Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by DJBIGGY(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Na wa ooooo the social media is a medium used to express one's feelings but this lady has taken her's to a whole new level. From what she revealed on twitter, it is obvious she must have banged whoever this mysterious man is earlier this month and has put her in a state where is is literally worshiping his D.

She has caused an internet stir because of her ranting.... Read full story below;

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/12/lol-this-lady-rants-on-twitter-after.html

Re: Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by DJBIGGY(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
more

Re: Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by DJBIGGY(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
r

Re: Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by DJBIGGY(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2015

Re: Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by popakelly1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
end time lady end time dick
Re: Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by agabaI23(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
She is yet to come back. An extension of cloud 9 hysteria.

Tell her to calm down
Re: Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lol, I have a feeling she won't be getting another hit after this or she'll turn into a bunny boiler. Only one encounter, I'm assuming & she's already unhinged. Two or more, will send her over the edge into "I'll slit your throat if you dare leave or cheat on meeee" grin
Re: Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by drnsoha(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Madness all over the world. Its indeed a crazy world!

Great Minds are thinking of either inventions or innovations and someone is here thinking of a "dick".

I wonder what's happening to our World.

This is seriously an abuse to social media.

Some Women and their folly.... Mtcheeew

Things like this makes me appreciate my wife for whom she is.
Her tweets and facebook post are Always educating and inspiring. Thanks for helping to save lives "P" , you are the best wife ever.
Re: Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by agabaI23(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
She is yet to come back. An extension of cloud 9 hysteria.

Tell her to calm down..........
Re: Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by agabaI23(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
drnsoha:
Madness all over the world. Its indeed a crazy world!

Great Minds are thinking of either inventions or innovations and someone is here thinking of a "dick".

I wonder what's happening to our World.

This is seriously an abuse to social media.

Some Women and their folly.... Mtcheeew

Things like this makes me appreciate my wife for whom she is.
Her tweets and facebook post are Always education and inspiring. Thanks for helping to save lives "P" , you are the best wife ever.
Unfortunately, that babe has a daring character of a risk taker and an achiever. That babe may be working in a top position somewhere, that she bold to talk openly about what you will hypocritically boast about in secret does not make her an idiat...
Re: Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by forandy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
If she had met me, I guess she'd be asking for my groom price already grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by yapapa: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
forandy:
If she had met me, I guess she'd be asking for my groom price already grin cheesy lipsrsealed
hahahaha..Mr 3inches sef dey tok.
Re: Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by fulfillbill(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is inspiring...
Re: Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by ojmetrix(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Non sence way your junior d marry u d say crap in things a
Re: Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by drnsoha(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
agabaI23:
Unfortunately, that babe has a daring character of a risk taker and an achiever. That babe may be working in a top position somewhere, that she bold to talk openly about what you will hypocritically boast about in secret does not make her an idiat...

My brother I can never be a hypocrite, there are some things that are meant to be a secret, you face your problems and not facebook them. Anyway , since it is ok by you, may it remain hereditary in your bloodline. Amen!

Have a great day
Re: Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by DJBIGGY(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
drnsoha:

My brother I can never be a hypocrite, there are some things that are meant to be a secret, you face your problems and not facebook them. Anyway , since it is ok by you, may it remain hereditary in your bloodline. Amen!

Have a great day

Guy wsup na... it does not mean u gotta curse.
Re: Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by drnsoha(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
DJBIGGY:

Guy wsup na... it does not mean u gotta curse.

My brother no offence o, I just wanted to reveal who the real hypocrite truly is. Just stay tuned
Re: Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by agabaI23(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
drnsoha:

Have a great day
What exactly will remain hereditary on my blood line? lol
Re: Lol! This Lady Rants On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Maamin(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
What da...!

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... / How Men Feel About Women Stepping Out Without Underwear / She Wants It So Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.