Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (77000 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by olac21(m): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
ladycomfort:
. I don't remember talking to you. Your mama na fool. You will never prosper in life. Asedanu ati aseti ni yio ma je tie ni gbogbo ojokojo. Oloriburuku. undecided

Woman take it easy na-stop prolonging the issue!ignore if you think you can't stomach it!pele ti e arabinrin!
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MrBasketball: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Your mama na oloriburuku. Aye baba e o ni da. Eranko

I won't reply your ṣtupid comments again. Silence is the best answer for a fool.

You don't have any sensible thing to do with your life unless coming on here to display how rẹtarded you are. You're just a waste of time.

Ugly bi'tch.

Bye!
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
torqque7:

And u wander why someone wasted 6years of ur life Abi?with the kind foul mouth way u get,I pity u,cursing peoples mothers up and down and looking for a horses dick to fvck u,good luck..if u don't turn a new leaf I can assure u no man will look ur way or take u seriously..u sound very RAZZ
. May your life be wasted. No man will look your sister way. She will be sorrrowful all her life. You were the first person that insulted me on this forum and I will curse you to death. Oloriburuku ni iya re. Iya re o ni jere re. Eranko
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
O
MrBasketball:

I won't reply your ṣtupid comments again. Silence is the best answer for a fool.

You don't have any sensible thing to do with your life unless coming on here to display how rẹtarded you are. You're just a waste of time.

Ugly bi'tch.

Bye!
. You don't have anything reasonable to do in your whole life. Than to insult members of this forum. Have you bleeped that maggot infested puss'y of your foolish mother today? Oloriburuku ni iya re. O ni jere laye. Aye iya re ti ta patapata. Oloshi. Son of a smelly bi'tch. Weree
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by morganwizzy55(m): 6:56am On Mar 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. I don't remember talking to you. Your mama na fool. You will never prosper in life. Asedanu ati aseti ni yio ma je tie ni gbogbo ojokojo. Oloriburuku. undecided

If I tell say u be witch u no go believe, how come u come know say everything u mention hia is opposite? Dey Bleep ur mother while she is standing up, so how come u think she will give birth to a reasonable human being if not hoe like u?my wife name is prosper and she has a car before we get married... She work and I work too.. She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy..we leave is a duplex. But u are managing free mb from mtn plus 100 credit u begged from NL, upon dat wia u are living ur landlord have 100 rooms in one block and u and ur family is 11 in one room.. Idiot.. Who devil dey punish now, no be u? .. Ezi offia.. Onye ofe manu..ohu ndi hausa...osu
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 7:04am On Mar 06, 2016
morganwizzy55:

If I tell say u be witch u no go believe, how come u come know say everything u mention hia is opposite? Dey Bleep ur mother while she is standing up, so how come u think she will give birth to a reasonable human being if not hoe like u?my wife name is prosper and she has a car before we get married... She work and I work too.. She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy..we leave is a duplex. But u are managing free mb from mtn plus 100 credit u begged from NL, upon dat wia u are living ur landlord have 100 rooms in one block and u and ur family is 11 in one room.. Idiot.. Who devil dey punish now, no be u? .. Ezi offia.. Onye ofe manu..ohu ndi hausa...osu
. You will use your hand to bury all your children. You shall move from sorrow to sorrow. You will work and never reap the fruit. Your enemies shall triump over you. Your mother shall never know peace in her life. Aye e o ni da. Asedanu ni yio ma se. May your days on earth be cut short. Your mother shall use her hand to bury you. You will beg for food the remaining part of your life. Aye e o ni da. O sofo laye re ni. O ni se orire. Eranko
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MrBasketball: 8:27am On Mar 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
O. You don't have anything reasonable to do in your whole life. Than to insult members of this forum. Have you bleeped that maggot infested puss'y of your foolish mother today? Oloriburuku ni iya re. O ni jere laye. Aye iya re ti ta patapata. Oloshi. Son of a smelly bi'tch. Weree

When they hit sledgehammer on your empty skull, it will pick little sense. Nitwit you and your entire family.

Bye! Daughter of a bi'tch.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by torqque7(m): 9:11am On Mar 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. May my life be wasted. No man will look me and my sister way. We will be sorrrowful all our life. You were the first person that insulted me on this forum and I will curse ladycomfort to death. Oloriburuku ni iya re. Iya re o ni jere re. Eranko
The idiot..pathetic old bit ch that u are..stupid smelly ashawo,its ur entire generation that will be wasted,all of u guys will never know joy or happiness,idiot, u will forever be used and dumped all ur pathetic life,including everyone of ur family because of how stupid u r..u are waste of mass and space,u obviously have nothing in that empty dead beat skull of urs,with ur maggots infestet cu nt..do u know ur family is ashamed of u?seat down and ask urself y ur life is the way it is,cursed and frustrated old hag that u r,a reasonable female will take correction but a street pros titute like u is too dumb to even know when to try to use her brain..dirty ugly thing,ur end is near don't worry,them go soon use u do ritual and that will make the world a far better place for everyone..idiot keep trying to comfort ur useless hopeless self,with the borehole in between ur saggy laps covered with cub webs,foolish nonentity of a the lowest of lows,even my dog will not mount a deadbeat olosho like u,shey mrbasketball told u to go hang urself?ur mates and class have done so then y r u still here?go seat ur c.unt on a knife cos even a horses di.ck will swim freely in that well of urs.ur dead body will be seen on the street violated mutilated and shamed,no one will even claim ur body for proper burial, poor hungry razz frustrated tout looking for 100 credit,smh..

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2016
torqque7:

The idiot..pathetic old bit ch that u are..stupid smelly ashawo,its ur entire generation that will be wasted,all of u guys will never know joy or happiness,idiot, u will forever be used and dumped all ur pathetic life,including everyone of ur family because of how stupid u r..u are waste of mass and space,u obviously have nothing in that empty dead beat skull of urs,with ur maggots infestet cu nt..do u know ur family is ashamed of u?seat down and ask urself y ur life is the way it is,cursed and frustrated old hag that u r,a reasonable female will take correction but a street pros titute like u is too dumb to even know when to try to use her brain..dirty ugly thing,ur end is near don't worry,them go soon use u do ritual and that will make the world a far better place for everyone..idiot keep trying to comfort ur useless hopeless self,with the borehole in between ur saggy laps covered with cub webs,foolish nonentity of a the lowest of lows,even my dog will not mount a deadbeat olosho like u,shey mrbasketball told u to go hang urself?ur mates and class have done so then y r u still here?go seat ur c.unt on a knife cos even a horses di.ck will swim freely in that well of urs.ur dead body will be seen on the street violated mutilated and shamed,no one will even claim ur body for proper burial, poor hungry razz frustrated tout looking for 100 credit,smh..
. You must be really pained for you to type all these nonsense. Your sisters will be used for rituals and her corpse deposited on the street after they must have removed her maggot infested vagina and her water filled brain. Her picture will be used all over social media. You can go and commit sucide if you are that poor. Your mother will also be used for rituals by one of her several customers. Hope you are managing the change your mother gets from her daily prostituting business. I also hope your mother is enjoying your tooth pick dick size you are using to Bleep her every night. Son of an ashana. Your mother will bury all her children. You will beg for food all the days of your life. You shall be killed and. Burnt alive after one of your robbery operation. Thief. Eranko. Aye iya re o ni da. Oloriburuku omo aja. Your mother does not even know who your real father is go and ask her. Oloshi. Omo ofo
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2016
MrBasketball:

When they hit sledgehammer on your empty skull, it will pick little sense. Nitwit you and your entire family.

Bye! Daughter of a bi'tch.
. Your mother is a bitch. Oloriburuku ni iya re. See this dumb head. You are really a pathetic fool. Broke ass. Aye e o ni da. Iya re yio ya were gbeyin ni. O ku iku aitojo. Won o ni jere re ni ile yin. Oloriburuku omo ofo. Eranko
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by torqque7(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. You must be really pained for you to type all these nonsense. Your sisters will be used for rituals and her corpse deposited on the street after they must have removed her maggot infested vagina and her water filled brain. Her picture will be used all over social media. You can go and commit sucide if you are that poor. Your mother will also be used for rituals by one of her several customers. Hope you are managing the change your mother gets from her daily prostituting business. I also hope your mother is enjoying your tooth pick dick size you are using to Bleep her every night. Son of an ashana. Your mother will bury all her children. You will beg for food all the days of your life. You shall be killed and. Burnt alive after one of your robbery operation. Thief. Eranko. Aye iya re o ni da. Oloriburuku omo aja. Your mother does not even know who your real father is go and ask her. Oloshi. Omo ofo
Lol..what a clueless c.unt that u are,u keep repeating same things over and over again..ur brain is failing u,which obviously is not a surprise cos from how u sound u are extremely daft and so dumb even a a 5year old can pass of as more intelligent than u,obviously u can't tell that ur 6years where wasted instead u think the guy wasted his years,can u see how dumb u are r?eyah when was the last time u had something to eat?this one ur begging for 100 credit upandan so,so ur pvssy too can't even get u money?ur case is worse than I imagined o..for ur info the youngest amoungst my siblings can feed u and ur entire generation so money is not my problem lol..stupid ugly orangutan that u are..do u even know what an orangutan is?look it up fool Google is ur friend slowpoke slowpoke.. Get a life and stop using the same insult on everyone,go and die already.. Usually I don't engage in brawls with low life's but sometimes people with extreme stupidity need be addressed..as ur brothers and fathers where killed as robbers then u think that's how others will turnout? U truly are stupid beyond redemption.. Did u even finish primary 3 self?u sound like one girl that escaped from the village to do ashawo in town..and its not our fault that ur life is empty and even the ashawo work is not helping u..haba u mean no one will fvck u for even 100 naira so u can get credit?na wa o..sorry kpele,don't worry death is going to be easy for u since life obviously is not fair to u..idiot,u think cos u av a pvssy u can open ur dirty mouth and talk to everyone anyhow?God punish u.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2016
torqque7:

Lol..what a clueless c.unt that u are,u keep repeating same things over and over again..ur brain is failing u,which obviously is not a surprise cos from how u sound u are extremely daft and so dumb even a a 5year old can pass of as more intelligent than u,obviously u can't tell that ur 6years where wasted instead u think the guy wasted his years,can u see how dumb u are r?eyah when was the last time u had something to eat?this one ur begging for 100 credit upandan so,so ur pvssy too can't even get u money?ur case is worse than I imagined o..for ur info the youngest amoungst my siblings can feed u and ur entire generation so money is not my problem lol..stupid ugly orangutan that u are..do u even know what an orangutan is?look it up fool Google is ur friend slowpoke slowpoke.. Get a life and stop using the same insult on everyone,go and die already.. Usually I don't engage in brawls with low life's but sometimes people with extreme stupidity need be addressed..as ur brothers and fathers where killed as robbers then u think that's how others will turnout? U truly are stupid beyond redemption.. Did u even finish primary 3 self?u sound like one girl that escaped from the village to do ashawo in town..and its not our fault that ur life is empty and even the ashawo work is not helping u..haba u mean no one will fvck u for even 100 naira so u can get credit?na wa o..sorry kpele,don't worry death is going to be easy for u since life obviously is not fair to u..idiot,u think cos u av a pvssy u can open ur dirty mouth and talk to everyone anyhow?God punish u.
. God will punish your father. I don't remember ever talking to you on this forum. You jumped into another person comment. What concerns you in the first instance. Am not too surprised cos your olosho mother didn't give you home training due to too many customers to attend too no wonder her pussy stinks like that of a dead goat. Your father will soon be burnt alive during one of his robbery operation. Just because your olosho sister begs for 100 credit from the thugs that sleeps with her to buy mb for ur browsing line you no dey mind your biz. No wonder you have only 2 followers here. O ri wipe aye e ti ta. Won o fi iya re se ogun owo gbeyin ni. Ask your foolish mother who your father is cos am very sure you are a product of different sperm deposit. Your life is doomed. Oloriburuku. You will die a sorrowful death. Eranko. Omo aja. Aye e o ni da. Tooth pick dick size. Weree. Go and commit sucide and stop disturbing me. Son of a she goat
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by torqque7(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. God will punish your father. I don't remember ever talking to you on this forum. You jumped into another person comment. What concerns you in the first instance. Am not too surprised cos your olosho mother didn't give you home training due to too many customers to attend too no wonder her pussy stinks like that of a dead goat. Your father will soon be burnt alive during one of his robbery operation. Just because your olosho sister begs for 100 credit from the thugs that sleeps with her to buy mb for ur browsing line you no dey mind your biz. No wonder you have only 2 followers here. O ri wipe aye e ti ta. Won o fi iya re se ogun owo gbeyin ni. Ask your foolish mother who your father is cos am very sure you are a product of different sperm deposit. Your life is doomed. Oloriburuku. You will die a sorrowful death. Eranko. Omo aja. Aye e o ni da. Tooth pick dick size. Weree. Go and commit sucide and stop disturbing me. Son of a she goat
Hihihihi..ur whole pathetic life revolves around d.ick...small thing di.ck this,di.ck that,smh..there's more to life than di.ck fool..at ur age nothing is more important to u Dan di.ck?rotfl..ashawo kobo kobo..my dear my elder sis has her company o so don't confuse her with ur likes and family who beg thugs for money..BTW followers the pay money?I av 2followers?r u kidding me?pls how old did u say u r self,see ur level of reasoning sha no be here abeg hahaha..I av just two followers and yet if u meet me in person u will be scared to come near me cos we are not of same class..I'll feed u till u die and feed u in ur next life free of charge.. Even if i stay in bed all day il still be able to feed u(no jokes)..anyway When followers start making peoples acct big let Me know so I can get more than 2,of a truth u are a dimwit..again am not sure if u know what that means so look it up too dunce..life teaches us everyday fool so next time someone tries to correct u don't lash out like a mad brainless dog barking like u av a brain malfunction, instead be a lady and take correction,I told u to turn a new leaf and all u could do was open ur dirty mouth and rant..yes I was harsh in correcting u but never insulted u in my first post read it again and comprehend, and I was harsh cos u insulted peoples mothers which u should never do..and then u are feeling all powerful super woman ranting..Mr basketball is gentle that's y u think u can say crap to him..well I AM NOT HIM..and I don't take crap,respect is reciprocal,if u want it ul earn it and if u think say ur head the hot,people own the catch fire..if everyone was crazy how do u think the world would be?u better grow up not just in age but mentality too,only u here fighting plenty guys,does that seem normal to u?instead of thinking about y that is so and calm down u just the booga like town cryer,cos na u rugged pass Abi?u betta give urself plenty brain o babe..

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by morganwizzy55(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2016
[s][/s]
ladycomfort:
. You will use your hand to bury all your children. You shall move from sorrow to sorrow. You will work and never reap the fruit. Your enemies shall triump over you. Your mother shall never know peace in her life. Aye e o ni da. Asedanu ni yio ma se. May your days on earth be cut short. Your mother shall use her hand to bury you. You will beg for food the remaining part of your life. Aye e o ni da. O sofo laye re ni. O ni se orire. Eranko
[s]
ladycomfort:
[/s]
ladycomfort:

U will perish like Boko Haram in nija, u will be devour by vultures and pigs in forest, ur generation will be cursed, u will be thrown away like an evil child, ur pussy will be like dustbin wia every mad Men will come and Bleep u, u will remain slave forever, disappointment, uncurable diseases, death and leprosy will visit u and ur family.. Even as u are reading this, u are already running mad. Because what u will reply later will show how clueless, cursed she goat, schizophrenic and psychological mental disorder u are passing through.. Onye nwuru anwu na aga ije, ajo mmuo, ogbanje, amusu, corps, coffin seller, ur father na mutuary attendance, ur mother na dog seller, all ur generation na dasuki slave, u will end up in d Street like a beger, any time I passed with my SUV I will through dirty 5 naira on u, to compensate u for how devil don punish u reach.. Speak let me hia if u are not ashamed.. Ewu ofia. I spit on u

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
torqque7:

Hihihihi..ur whole pathetic life revolves around d.ick...small thing di.ck this,di.ck that,smh..there's more to life than di.ck fool..at ur age nothing is more important to u Dan di.ck?rotfl..ashawo kobo kobo..my dear my elder sis has her company o so don't confuse her with ur likes and family who beg thugs for money..BTW followers the pay money?I av 2followers?r u kidding me?pls how old did u say u r self,see ur level of reasoning sha no be here abeg hahaha..I av just two followers and yet if u meet me in person u will be scared to come near me cos we are not of same class..I'll feed u till u die and feed u in ur next life free of charge.. Even if i stay in bed all day il still be able to feed u(no jokes)..anyway When followers start making peoples acct big let Me know so I can get more than 2,of a truth u are a dimwit..again am not sure if u know what that means so look it up too dunce..life teaches us everyday fool so next time someone tries to correct u don't lash out like a mad brainless dog barking like u av a brain malfunction, instead be a lady and take correction,I told u to turn a new leaf and all u could do was open ur dirty mouth and rant..yes I was harsh in correcting u but never insulted u in my first post read it again and comprehend, and I was harsh cos u insulted peoples mothers which u should never do..and then u are feeling all powerful super woman ranting..Mr basketball is gentle that's y u think u can say crap to him..well I AM NOT HIM..and I don't take crap,respect is reciprocal,if u want it ul earn it and if u think say ur head the hot,people own the catch fire..if everyone was crazy how do u think the world would be?u better grow up not just in age but mentality too,only u here fighting plenty guys,does that seem normal to u?instead of thinking about y that is so and calm down u just the booga like town cryer,cos na u rugged pass Abi?u betta give urself plenty brain o babe..
. Go and correct your mother at home. You are. A very big fool. You are writing this crap on his behalf or what. Who asked you for your opinion. Your mother will use her hand to bury all her children. Your mother head will se for blood money. Iya re yio ya were gbeyin ni. Rich people in this country mind their business a lot. Not some broke ass like your father that steals from people at oshodi. You will never know peace in your life. Won o bo bata ofo is enu ona iya re. Oloriburuku omo ale. Go and give your mother proper home training at home. Also tell her to stop sleeping with different men including the thugnd the thieves. Omo ofo. Alayebaje. Won o gbe e gbin gbeyin ni. Eranko. Son of a LovePeddler. Were
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
morganwizzy55:
[/s][s]

U will perish like Boko Haram in nija, u will be devour by vultures and pigs in forest, ur generation will be cursed, u will be thrown away like an evil child, ur pussy will be like dustbin wia every mad Men will come and Bleep u, u will remain slave forever, disappointment, uncurable diseases, death and leprosy will visit u and ur family.. Even as u are reading this, u are already running mad. Because what u will reply later will show how clueless, cursed she goat, schizophrenic and psychological mental disorder u are passing through.. Onye nwuru anwu na aga ije, ajo mmuo, ogbanje, amusu, corps, coffin seller, ur father na mutuary attendance, ur mother na dog seller, all ur generation na dasuki slave, u will end up in d Street like a beger, any time I passed with my SUV I will through dirty 5 naira on u, to compensate u for how devil don punish u reach.. Speak let me hia if u are not ashamed.. Ewu ofia. I spit on u
. Your generation is cursed. You will live a sorrowful life as from today. You will beg before you feed. Your enemies will mock you. You will run and be weary. You will not succed in all your endevours. Your mother head will be thrown on the street. Your father will be burnt alive. Prosperity will be far from you. You shall beg for food even from your enemies. All your family members are cursed. Oloshi. Ori e ti daru. Oloriburuku. Aye iya re ma ta ni. O ni jere laye re. Iya re o ni jere re. Asiere eda. You will become a destitute at the end of your life. School children will gather to mock you. You shall eat from the gutter. Son of an asewo. Thief. Oloribaje. Alaye rirun. Were. Go and commit sucide or suck your mother maggot infetsed pussy. He goat
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by torqque7(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Go and correct your mother at home. You are. A very big fool. You are writing this crap on his behalf or what. Who asked you for your opinion. Your mother will use her hand to bury all her children. Your mother head will se for blood money. Iya re yio ya were gbeyin ni. Rich people in this country mind their business a lot. Not some broke ass like your father that steals from people at oshodi. You will never know peace in your life. Won o bo bata ofo is enu ona iya re. Oloriburuku omo ale. Go and give your mother proper home training at home. Also tell her to stop sleeping with different men including the thugnd the thieves. Omo ofo. Alayebaje. Won o gbe e gbin gbeyin ni. Eranko. Son of a LovePeddler. Were
A fool at ur age is a fool for life..I know oloshos are very razz and dirty and u don't disappoint at all..u are a 100% definition of street prostitute,who talks anyhow and Werey,stipidity,poverty runs in ur DNA and family..I told u stop repeating same insults over and over already..u sound like a broken record FOOL..u are wrong rich people get in peoples biz that's y they r rich,u use dangotes products everyday right?that's him in ur biz idiot but u wouldn't know anything about that cos 100 credit hard u get,poor old hag..come and be feeding my dog I can pay u 150..hopeless b.itch..am sure ur the product of a broken and troubled home..its all over u,dirty c.unt,ur brain is completely useles..I blame ur parents for u,I am sure u don't even know them,wouldn't be surprised cos u are obviously a reject..even ashawos don reject u cos a normal ashawo suppose fit afford 100 credit now..dirty spawn of a reject.u know I said ur a dunce and dimwit,do u see y now?cos u are incapable of learning..u av brain deficiencies, e be like na akamu(pap) na I'm dey inside ur skull..or maybe sand and water..
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
torqque7:

A fool at ur age is a fool for life..I know oloshos are very razz and dirty and u don't disappoint at all..u are a 100% definition of street prostitute,who talks anyhow and Warley runs in ur DNA and family..I told u stop repeating same insults over and over already..u sound like a broken record FOOL..u are wrong rich people get in peoples biz that's y they r rich,u use dangotes products everyday right?that's him in ur biz idiot but u wouldn't know anything about that cos 100 credit hard u get,poor old hag..come and be feeding my dog I can pay u 150..hopeless b.itch..am sure ur the product of a broken and troubled home..its all over u,dirty c.unt,ur brain is completely useles..I blame ur parents for u,I am sure u don't even know them,wouldn't be surprised cos u are obviously a reject..even ashawos don reject u cos a normal ashawo suppose fit afford 100 credit now..dirty spawn of a reject.
. Look at the idiot that has been repeating 100 naira credit since. Aye iya re o le da se. Iwo omo oloriburuku yi. I don't remember ever talking to you on this forum. You insulted me first and you are still feeling like a goat. Go home and tell your olosho mother to give you proper home training it could have been better if your foolish mother know who your real father is but due to her asewo lifestyle the idiot doesn't know. Go and suck the borehole your ashana mother and stop ranting over social media. Broke ass. Continue managing the change from the she goat prostituting business. Oloshi. Omo lasan ikeji aja. It shall never be well with you. Gbeborun. Mind your business. Destitute. Were ni iya re. Omo ofo. Son of an ugly wh'ore. Aye iya re ti buru. Idiot
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by morganwizzy55(m): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Your generation is cursed. You will live a sorrowful life as from today. You will beg before you feed. Your enemies will mock you. You will run and be weary. You will not succed in all your endevours. Your mother head will be thrown on the street. Your father will be burnt alive. Prosperity will be far from you. You shall beg for food even from your enemies. All your family members are cursed. Oloshi. Ori e ti daru. Oloriburuku. Aye iya re ma ta ni. O ni jere laye re. Iya re o ni jere re. Asiere eda. You will become a destitute at the end of your life. School children will gather to mock you. You shall eat from the gutter. Son of an asewo. Thief. Oloribaje. Alaye rirun. Were. Go and commit sucide or suck your mother maggot infetsed pussy. He goat

Hehe heh, it's of no use wasting mi time with u, because every one always tag u as a LovePeddler, hoe always talk bout kitty cat, dick... I heard u suck ur leprosy father dick every night.. And slept with ur brothers. u don't even have shame...despite d dog meat ur maggot smelling pussy mother is selling, she always reserve men dat will suck ur smelling kitty cat later. Like mother like daughter . Choi..olosho kobo kobo spotted in NL. every thing I said if u like keep repeating it....that borehole in between ur leg, always making NL uncomfortable each time u open ur Suck away smelling toto...
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by morganwizzy55(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
ladycomfort:

Hehe heh, it's of no use wasting mi time with u, because every one always tag u as a LovePeddler, hoe always talk bout kitty cat, dick... I heard u suck ur leprosy father dick every night.. And slept with ur brothers. u don't even have shame...despite d dog meat ur maggot smelling pussy mother is selling, she always reserve men dat will suck ur smelling kitty cat later. Like mother like daughter . Choi..olosho kobo kobo spotted in NL. every thing I said if u like keep repeating it....that borehole in between ur leg, always making NL uncomfortable each time u open ur Suck away smelling toto... All the cause I place upon u is irreversible.. If u like go baba lawo or olumba olumba.. I stamp it in ur forehead...

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Fexols: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
Guys sha. That was how one idiot wasted 6 yrs of his life not mine.

Ladies should be sensitive enough to know time wasters,if ua not sure ask him questions
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by morganwizzy55(m): 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
ladycomfort:

Hehe heh, it's of no use wasting mi time with u, because every one always tag u as a LovePeddler, hoe always talk bout kitty cat, dick... I heard u suck ur leprosy father dick every night.. And slept with ur brothers. u don't even have shame...despite d dog meat ur maggot smelling pussy mother is selling, she always reserve men dat will suck ur smelling kitty cat later. Like mother like daughter . Choi..olosho kobo kobo spotted in NL. every thing I said if u like keep repeating it....that borehole u called toto in between ur leg, always making NL uncomfortable each time u open. Cos it smell like Suck away ... All the cause I place upon u is irreversible.. If u like go baba lawo or olumba olumba.. I stamp it in ur forehead...

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by torqque7(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Look at the idiot that has been repeating 100 naira credit since. Aye iya re o le da se. Iwo omo oloriburuku yi. I don't remember ever talking to you on this forum. You insulted me first and you are still feeling like a goat. Go home and tell your olosho mother to give you proper home training it could have been better if your foolish mother know who your real father is but due to her asewo lifestyle the idiot doesn't know. Go and suck the borehole your ashana mother and stop ranting over social media. Broke ass. Continue managing the change from the she goat prostituting business. Oloshi. Omo lasan ikeji aja. It shall never be well with you. Gbeborun. Mind your business. Destitute. Were ni iya re. Omo ofo. Son of an ugly wh'ore. Aye iya re ti buru. Idiot
Lwtmb..who teach u english?u don manage hear destitute somewhere and want to tell us u sabi?hahaha..but do u know what it means?lol..see let me explain the bitter truth to u..u are a failure in everything, even in selling ur cu.nt,and also a failure in life,and nothing u do or say can change that fact,if u like rant like a mad brainless dog that u are about me but the truth still remains whether u like am or yes,I can feed u and ur entire lineage so that means I ain't broke fool.. If u do anyhow now I go embarrass u with 1k recharge card to use and change ur poverty striken life,but trust me u ain't worth it..nincompoop,I don tell u b4 and I'll say it again,just because ur mum was an olosho,and she passed the family biz to u obviously,(btw u are even falling her hand cos u are too broke,ur pvssy no de sell,no market value)and she doesn't know who ur father is doesn't mean its like that with other humans..but then again u r too daft to get the point,u should be on a leash..who let u loose?h.orny bitter old witch,u are even bellow street dogs,stewwpiidd old c.unt..ur mates marry yesterday Saturday,u dey here the deceive ur self say ur boyfriend waste 6yrs of his life?what a joke u are,the wise man figured on time that u were and will forever be a waste, even ur pvssy was too worthless he had to run..I hear there's a product in the market to tighten loose pvssy,u can try it but I can't guarantee it will work for boreholes.. I think it is written on the pack sha but u can still give it a shot..
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by morganwizzy55(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
ladycomfort:

Hehe heh, it's of no use wasting mi time with u, because every one always tag u as a LovePeddler, hoe always talk bout kitty cat, dick... I heard u suck ur leprosy father dick every night.. And slept with ur brothers. u don't even have shame...despite d dog meat ur maggot smelling pussy mother is selling, she always reserve men dat will suck ur smelling kitty cat later. Like mother like daughter . Choi..olosho kobo kobo spotted in NL. every thing I said if u like keep repeating it....that borehole in between ur leg, always making NL uncomfortable each time u open ur Suck away smelling toto... All the cause I place upon u is irreversible.. If u like go baba lawo or olumba olumba.. I stamp it in ur forehead...
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by torqque7(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
morganwizzy55:

Bros just leave this c.unt..therez no point arguing with a dog.. U know say normal person no go follow the argue with mad person,she just proved that everything said about her is true,a sane female will not be barking at more than one guy on a thread like a mad brainless dog..her case no be here o..this one even t.b Joshua no fit deliver am,she is already condemned and useless for life..
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by udysweet(f): 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
@torqque7,did ur acct by chance,got hacked? I doubt you're the one behind this moniker typing these,I seriosly doubt. And if you're the one,mbok sheat your sword I beg you,this is too much! @ladycomfort pls ma edakun,issokay. Make una no fight again o,dis curse too much,make God no tak am serios. I followed and maybe commented on this thread a while ago,and dats why am here and seeing this. Stop the e-fights. Happy sunday everyone.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by torqque7(m): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
udysweet:
@torqque7,did ur acct by chance,got hacked? I doubt you're the one behind this moniker typing these,I seriosly doubt. And if you're the one,mbok sheat your sword I beg you,this is too much! @ladycomfort pls ma edakun,issokay. Make una no fight again o,dis curse too much,make God no tak am serios. I followed and maybe commented on this thread a while ago,and dats why am here and seeing this. Stop the e-fights. Happy sunday everyone.
Hmm no udy...my acct wasn't hacked.. Same guy u use to know,I am a gentle man to the bone u know that,but I have zero tolerance for bad behavior, she feels she can talk,sometimes people should be put in their place when out of line,it is because of people like these that the world is a bad place..anyway il honor ur request and sheat my sword wink
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by morganwizzy55(m): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
ladycomfort:

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MrBasketball: 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
torqque7:

Please just ignore that ugly bi'tch.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MrBasketball: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
morganwizzy55:

When I know fully that that bi'tch is a frustrated whòre. The last comment she qouted me last year when I ignored the rẹtarded idiot. She still came again to qoute me after 4 months which was this week. Just because I didn't give her the irrelevant attention the bi'tch needed.

I bet it's a dog behind that moniker. No human will be this mad.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by torqque7(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
MrBasketball:

Please just ignore that ugly bi'tch.

Thank you!
OK bro..I will

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
torqque7:

Hmm no udy...my acct wasn't hacked.. Same guy u use to know,I am a gentle man to the bone u know that,but I have zero tolerance for bad behavior, she feels she can talk,sometimes people should be put in their place when out of line,it is because of people like these that the world is a bad place..anyway il honor ur request and sheat my sword wink
. You are the one with a bad behaviour here. You should have minded your business cos I don't remember ever talking to you on this forum. Oloriburuku ni iya re. O ni se rere laye. Omo ofo. Alayebaje. Ti e ti ta patapata. Won o ni jere re. Ori baba re ti daru. Were omo

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.