Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (77931 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
MrBasketball:

Please just ignore that ugly bi'tch.

Thank you!
. Your mother is a ugly bi.tch. Oloriburuku ni iya re. Son of a who.re. Aye e o ni da
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MrBasketball: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Your mother is a ugly bi.tch. Oloriburuku ni iya re. Son of a who.re. Aye e o ni da

Seun find solution to this troll please.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MoneypassGod(m): 5:37am On Mar 07, 2016
ladycomfort:
Guys sha. That was how one idiot wasted 6 yrs of his life not mine.
since he wasted 6 yrs of his life dat shuld make u to be hapy, y call him an idiot?
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 6:06am On Mar 07, 2016
MrBasketball:

Seun find solution to this troll please.
. Na ur mama be troll. Omo ofo. Eranko
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 6:07am On Mar 07, 2016
MoneypassGod:
since he wasted 6 yrs of his life dat shuld make u to be hapy, y call him an idiot?
. I don't remember talking to you. Mind your business.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 6:22am On Mar 07, 2016
morganwizzy55:

Hehe heh, it's of no use wasting mi time with u, because every one always tag u as a LovePeddler, hoe always talk bout kitty cat, dick... I heard u suck ur leprosy father dick every night.. And slept with ur brothers. u don't even have shame...despite d dog meat ur maggot smelling pussy mother is selling, she always reserve men dat will suck ur smelling kitty cat later. Like mother like daughter . Choi..olosho kobo kobo spotted in NL. every thing I said if u like keep repeating it....that borehole in between ur leg, always making NL uncomfortable each time u open ur Suck away smelling toto... All the cause I place upon u is irreversible.. If u like go baba lawo or olumba olumba.. I stamp it in ur forehead...

. See this oloriburuku. Aye iya re o ni da. You think everyone is a prostitute like your olosho mother. Foool. Go and commit sucide and stop disturbing the peace of this forum. O ni se orire. I place all your curse back on your whole body. Go and continue sucking your maggot infested mother pu'ssy. Aye e o ni da.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 6:32am On Mar 07, 2016
torqque7:

Lwtmb..who teach u english?u don manage hear destitute somewhere and want to tell us u sabi?hahaha..but do u know what it means?lol..see let me explain the bitter truth to u..u are a failure in everything, even in selling ur cu.nt,and also a failure in life,and nothing u do or say can change that fact,if u like rant like a mad brainless dog that u are about me but the truth still remains whether u like am or yes,I can feed u and ur entire lineage so that means I ain't broke fool.. If u do anyhow now I go embarrass u with 1k recharge card to use and change ur poverty striken life,but trust me u ain't worth it..nincompoop,I don tell u b4 and I'll say it again,just because ur mum was an olosho,and she passed the family biz to u obviously,(btw u are even falling her hand cos u are too broke,ur pvssy no de sell,no market value)and she doesn't know who ur father is doesn't mean its like that with other humans..but then again u r too daft to get the point,u should be on a leash..who let u loose?h.orny bitter old witch,u are even bellow street dogs,stewwpiidd old c.unt..ur mates marry yesterday Saturday,u dey here the deceive ur self say ur boyfriend waste 6yrs of his life?what a joke u are,the wise man figured on time that u were and will forever be a waste, even ur pvssy was too worthless he had to run..I hear there's a product in the market to tighten loose pvssy,u can try it but I can't guarantee it will work for boreholes.. I think it is written on the pack sha but u can still give it a shot..
. You wey no even see 1 dollar to feed na you wan send recharge card to your dying motherthe rich don't brag only poverty ridden idiot like you do such. Your mama na fool. A very big fool. Go and ask the she goat you called your mother who your real father is. She doesn't know. Well let me tell you that your real father is one of the destitute roaming the street of lagos and feeding from the gutter. Aye e o ni da. Won o gbe e gbin gbeyin ni. Oloshi. Omo ale. Aye iya re o ni da. Ko ni da fun awon obi re. Since your mama na full time olosho. She no get time to give you proper home training. Learn to mind your own business. Fool. You are as stupid as your mother. Your generation is cursed. Stupid idiot. Go and die. WerEe. Omo aja
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 6:38am On Mar 07, 2016
torqque7:

Hmm no udy...my acct wasn't hacked.. Same guy u use to know,I am a gentle man to the bone u know that,but I have zero tolerance for bad behavior, she feels she can talk,sometimes people should be put in their place when out of line,it is because of people like these that the world is a bad place..anyway il honor ur request and sheat my sword wink
. Why don't you go and correct your foolish mother bad behaviour at home. I mean you should tell the she goat to stop sleeping with different men so as to get money to feed you and your foolish siblings. Were. Ni iya re. You will never prosper in life. You are the bad egg here cos you insulted me first on this forum. You think I will not talk right. Learn to mind your own business. This was what the idiot called mrbasketball did. And today he is begging me to forgive him. Go and commit sucide if you think you can't mind your business. He goat
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by torqque7(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Why don't you go and correct your foolish mother bad behaviour at home. I mean you should tell the she goat to stop sleeping with different men so as to get money to feed you and your foolish siblings. Were. Ni iya re. You will never prosper in life. You are the bad egg here cos you insulted me first on this forum. You think I will not talk right. Learn to mind your own business. This was what the idiot called mrbasketball did. And today he is begging me to forgive him. Go and commit sucide if you think you can't mind your business. He goat
U this hungry old riffraff still showing stupidity in epic proportions,u lucky say na internet be this if not ur mouth go don shift go left by now as a result of hot slaps and beating of small sense into u by ur fellow women,I'll just watch them strip and beat the shit outa u cos I don't hit women,oya kneel down there use ur hand to unzip my trousers, open ur dirty mouth so I can pee in it,ur too useless and worthless to have my dic.k in ur mouth so no u can't suck my d.ick, ul av to manage the urine.mrbasketball begging u Abi?for ur mind,anyway that is not the case here,so if ur looking for remorse then get a puppy,who am i kidding?I know u can't even afford it,frustrated old hag,she can't even speak a complete sentence without putting Yoruba in it,u need exposure bit.ch,anyway u are lucky I am going to heed to peoples request and ignore ur lonely wretched old pathetic ass,ur obviously very jobless and miserable, misery loves company they say so go find that amoung ur class,run along now.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MoneypassGod(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
ladycomfort:
. I don't remember talking to you. Mind your business.
girl u need to learn how to interact with pple without using insultive words. If u continue like this no man go gree marry u o...

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
MoneypassGod:
girl u need to learn how to interact with pple without using insultive words. If u continue like this no man go gree marry u o...
. Cos no man accepted your pregnancy doesn't mean no man will marry other ladies. Mind your business once again.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
torqque7:

U this hungry old riffraff still showing stupidity in epic proportions,u lucky say na internet be this if not ur mouth go don shift go left by now as a result of hot slaps and beating of small sense into u by ur fellow women,I'll just watch them strip and beat the shit outa u cos I don't hit women,oya kneel down there use ur hand to unzip my trousers, open ur dirty mouth so I can pee in it,ur too useless and worthless to have my dic.k in ur mouth so no u can't suck my d.ick, ul av to manage the urine.mrbasketball begging u Abi?for ur mind,anyway that is not the case here,so if ur looking for remorse then get a puppy,who am i kidding?I know u can't even afford it,frustrated old hag,she can't even speak a complete sentence without putting Yoruba in it,u need exposure bit.ch,anyway u are lucky I am going to heed to peoples request and ignore ur lonely wretched old pathetic ass,ur obviously very jobless and miserable, misery loves company they say so go find that amoung ur class,run along now.
. If you heed to peoples request. Then you are the most foolish man in the world. How could you succumb to people request when you have vowed to curse your mother to death. Pathetic fool. It means you do pee in your mothers mouth every night. No wonder she is a destitute. Oloriburuku ni iya re. Son of a bit.ch. How is your stupid mother prostituting business. Old fool. Your mates are working you are busy putting your mouth in what does not concerns you. Mrbasketball practically begged me to forgive and forget. It shall never be well with you. Oloshi. Aye e o ni da. Weree. Go and commit sucide. Eranko
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MoneypassGod(m): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Cos no man accepted your pregnancy doesn't mean no man will marry other ladies. Mind your business once again.
its just an advice, u can take it or leave it. But by d time u reach menopause still single, then u will realise d error of ur ways.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
MoneypassGod:
its just an advice, u can take it or leave it. But by d time u reach menopause still single, then u will realise d error of ur ways.
. All. The women in your family will reach menopause and still remain single. It shall never be well with your mother. Iya re o ni jere re. Eranko
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MoneypassGod(m): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
ladycomfort:
. All. The women in your family will reach menopause and still remain single. It shall never be well with your mother. Iya re o ni jere re. Eranko
i really care about u as a fellow human being. At least by the time u begin to do prayer and fasting and rolling on the church floor in search of husband u wont say u weren't advised...
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
MoneypassGod:
i really care about u as a fellow human being. At least by the time u begin to do prayer and fasting and rolling on the church floor in search of husband u wont say u weren't advised...
. All the women in your family will pray hard and fast till everlasting, visiting different religious center and they won't even get a man to date them let alone marry them. It shall never be well with you. You are indirectly cursing your mother. Oloriburuku. Omo ofo
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MoneypassGod(m): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
ladycomfort:
. All the women in your family will pray hard and fast till everlasting, visiting different religious center and they won't even get a man to date them let alone marry them. It shall never be well with you. You are indirectly cursing your mother. Oloriburuku. Omo ofo
if u have regard for ur mother u wont insult other pples mother. d innocent woman who gave birth to u will be there thinking she has a daughter.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
MoneypassGod:
if u have regard for ur mother u wont insult other pples mother. d innocent woman who gave birth to u will be there thinking she has a daughter.
. The foolish woman who gave birth to you didn't give you proper home training. Son of a wh.ore. Omo aja. He goat
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by torqque7(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Guy no even waste ur time on that thing.. It can't be reasoned with,that's y shez an animal on the loose,even a mad dog with rabies is far better than this thing,na razz wh.ore for one brotel be this thing way u wan advice o,dirty ugly smelly ashawo,tout amongst touts,old frustrated cargo,she needs some kind of animal tranquilizer this one that she has bin barking at everyone up and down,ur advising her on Shiloh? Lol bros this one case don pass Shiloh o,its a hopeless situation with her,some cases are beyond redemption or help,I can bet u she's not eaten a decent meal in a long time,shez hungry and wretched, she de find who go finally kill am end her frustration, people r talking about relationships and husband's and she self wan put mouth as if she still get hope lol
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MoneypassGod(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
ladycomfort:
. The foolish woman who gave birth to you didn't give you proper home training. Son of a wh.ore. Omo aja. He goat
i just hope dat u see a man who will agree to marry u so dat u can find happiness in ur life...
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MoneypassGod(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
torqque7:

Guy no even waste ur time on that thing.. It can't be reasoned with,that's y shez an animal on the loose,even a mad dog with rabies is far better than this thing,na razz wh.ore for one brotel be this thing way u wan advice o,dirty ugly smelly ashawo,tout amongst touts,old frustrated cargo,she needs some kind of animal tranquilizer this one that she has bin barking at everyone up and down,ur advising her on Shiloh? Lol bros this one case don pass Shiloh o,its a hopeless situation with her,some cases are beyond redemption or help,I can bet u she's not eaten a decent meal in a long time,shez hungry and wretched, she de find who go finally kill am end her frustration, people r talking about relationships and husband's and she self wan put mouth as if she still get hope lol
u know say she be woman na, when dem no see husband marry dey get so frustrated with their lives. She is even shameless enough to tell d world dat a guy dumped her after 6 yrs.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
MoneypassGod:
i just hope dat u see a man who will agree to marry u so dat u can find happiness in ur life...
. Your entire family will never find happiness in life. You will never prosper in life. Oloriburuku
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
torqque7:

. Your mother will die a miserable death. You will live your life in sorrow and regret. People will see your mother and spit on her. You will never make it in life. You don't have any hope in life. You were the one that first insulted your mother on this forum. You will never prosper in life. Aseti and asedanu ko ni kuro ninu oro re. Oloriburku omo ofo. Iya re o ni jere re. Won o sun iya re ni ina gbeyin ni. Oloshi. Go Bleep your mama stinking pussy. Idiot
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
MoneypassGod:
u know say she be woman na, when dem no see husband marry dey get so frustrated with their lives. She is even shameless enough to tell d world dat a guy dumped her after 6 yrs.
. Whether a guy dumped me or I dumped a guy is none of your business. Cos am better than your miserable mother who doesn't know who your father is. She has slept with so many men so tey no man accepted your pregnanacy. Oloriburuku omo ale. Weree
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
MoneypassGod:
. You and your mother will never find hapiness in life
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MoneypassGod(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Whether a guy dumped me or I dumped a guy is none of your business. Cos am better than your miserable mother who doesn't know who your father is. She has slept with so many men so tey no man accepted your pregnanacy. Oloriburuku omo ale. Weree
girl r u sure u hav not gone mad?? u keep saying d same thing over and over again. Pls try and see a doctor b4 its too late...

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
MoneypassGod:
girl r u sure u hav not gone mad?? u keep saying d same thing over and over again. Pls try and see a doctor b4 its too late...
. Your mother has gone mad already. Try and visit the psychiatric doctor tiday. Omo weree. Aye iya re ti ta. Oloriburuku. Son of a destitute. He goat
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MrBasketball: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Na ur mama be troll. Omo ofo. Eranko
You're a pig. Get off your stinky self away from me.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MoneypassGod(m): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Your mother has gone mad already. Try and visit the psychiatric doctor tiday. Omo weree. Aye iya re ti ta. Oloriburuku. Son of a destitute. He goat
I was expecting d result frm d doctor. It seems u havnt been to see a doctor as i recommended for u. Why?? Dont u want ur madness to be cured??
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MrBasketball: 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
ladycomfort:
. If you heed to peoples request. Then you are the most foolish man in the world. How could you succumb to people request when you have vowed to curse your mother to death. Pathetic fool. It means you do pee in your mothers mouth every night. No wonder she is a destitute. Oloriburuku ni iya re. Son of a bit.ch. How is your stupid mother prostituting business. Old fool. Your mates are working you are busy putting your mouth in what does not concerns you. Mrbasketball practically begged me to forgive and forget. It shall never be well with you. Oloshi. Aye e o ni da. Weree. Go and commit sucide. Eranko

Who begged you? When? At where? Show me the comment I begged you.

May thunder strike you there. Pig.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MrBasketball: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
MoneypassGod:

Word for the transgender prostitute.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MoneypassGod(m): 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
MrBasketball:

Word for the transgender prostitute.
the girl no sabi say na pity i dey pity for her, she sounds so frustrated. Make God help her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? / Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market / When She Says She Is A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.