Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,222 members, 7,853,154 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Taking A Break In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking A Break In A Relationship (3680 Views)

A Break In Sex..why? / Guys Will You Take Back Your Gift After A Break-up / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking A Break In A Relationship by sistawoman: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2009
How far away is LD?

Is there any way for yall to meet halfway for a day or weekend trip?
Re: Taking A Break In A Relationship by platinumnk(f): 12:54am On Jun 10, 2009
no i mean a really ldr

im in the states and he is back at home in 9ja?

so what to do?
Re: Taking A Break In A Relationship by sistawoman: 12:59am On Jun 10, 2009
come on yahoo lets talk

come now cuz i got some homework to do and it is getting late, hubby will be home in an hour and trying to study when he is here is not possible
Re: Taking A Break In A Relationship by tutus(m): 2:40am On Jun 10, 2009
Taking breaks is pretty much breaking up like sm pelp said because even if you have feeling for one another you will never feel the same as you did when you where together and infact 94% of all couples who take a break do not get back together and the others mostly break it off eventually.If you need a break then he/she is not the right one for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? / At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? / She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.