Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers (57251 Views)

IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now / Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by nwaanambra1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
IS Buhari A CURSE OR A 'BLESSING' TO US?/

A SERIOUS ISSUES DAT DESERVES SERIOUS DISCUSS U STILL FIND IT IN YOU TO SOUND LIKE AN ID1OT! undecided

BRO PLS GET COMMON SENSE FOR ONCE. lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by manchester1: 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
COAS should take his boiz to sambisa to destroy book haram. u hardly know d real news this days
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by 1shortblackboy: 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mightymanna:
zazzaky should just call off this unnecessary gathering because the prophet (SAW)has never ask anybody to celebrate his birthday by trekking from from kano to zaria. they're just causing commotion and disturbing the peaceful nature zaria.people are dying every year because of this of zaria festival.instead of them to stay at home and fast like other pious muslims
what's causing the death of people. Why can't people be left alone to practice their religion however they feel like.

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Reptyle(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Perhaps they should have carried out their "flag raising" in peace instead of sending "brothers" to enquire from the soldiers what their mission in the area was.

Not supporting the idea of soldiers opening fire on civilians. But if I was a soldier, I would be a bit on edge if I was approached by a bunch of zealots enquiring about my mission in a particular area.

This matter should be throughly investigated.

6 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by ndcide(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
They should get arms and fight back. Chikena
Or the team up with bokoharam.
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by frank043(m): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
It's always ISLAM associated with one form of violence or the other in the north... How do one even differentiate the sheep from the wolf? To me they all look alike, and sincerely speaking, I can't see the peace in ISLAM, I'm not saying there isn't oo, just can't find any!!! To my Muslim brothers, no biase meant.

7 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hmmp! God help Nigeria!
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by alabilomo(m): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
mind what you say on this platform cos it may be used against you, OK....

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by BedLam: 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
Notorious army. I don't believe them one bit. How can you tell me someone without a gun attacked someone inside a bulletproof car ? Doesn't make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Onyocha: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
finofaya:
Looks like they are now fighting. I heard the army is engaging the sect. People are reporting gunfire and explosions in Zaria, around the house of the sect's leader.

BREAKING NEWS:

Sound of Gun shots in Gyallesu..

There is Report of sound of gun shots in Gyallesu Area close to the resident of Sheikh Zakzaky as soldiers move to the area at arround 10pm

SOURCE: www.islamicmovement.org
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by aftatechbiz(m): 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
casket:
Don't know whose side to believe but I think what NA did was unjust, wicked and barbaric..

How come military couldn't show us arms recovered from the group !
My thought as well. These ones are not terrorists. Terrorists will not deny an attack.
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
This statement is only contrary to what some brainwashed folks have been saying. I think I had the opportunity to read here on Nairaland, the killing of this very Zakzaki's children just last year. I am no Sunni nor Shia, but I do not need someone to tell me that our military is already acting by script - I will not allow you call it overzealousness.
It should be known to everyone that I will be monitoring any quote by any folk as regards my view on this matter - I advice the hot-tempered to stay off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by flyjustice(m): 12:00am On Dec 13, 2015
Lets says the truth. Our tenacity for this country is astonishing but to the dismay of elites. What rilly transpire btw d army and the shiite does not warant their killings. This is pure opression and injustice. This is callous, malicious and nefarious to kil a soul because of a mere conspiracy theory(as posted by the army on their twitter handle @HQnigerianarmy) . You may want to argue that the soldiers needed to defend themselves and their boss. But is there no other ways of dispersing aggresive people rather than killing them. This shows the degradation of our armed forces and our system and its Prodigious for every rational nigerian to come out and condemn this heinous and nefarious act. Many nations have sworn in affidavit upon themselves to defend their country irrespective of their ramification, but look at our green horn soldiers besiege an unarmed civilians like the "expendable",thats when i first saw the graphic pictures (u can see them urself on nairaland.com). We know that shiite ideology is heresy to orthodox islam but we cant use that as a base to oppress them, and their adamant do not warrant their carnage. Islam succinctly prohibit injustice in all its ramifications. I N.Adam condemn this act as wickedness and therefore urge the army to appologise to the victims. I therefore console with the family of the slain victims and may almighty Allah give them fortitude to bear the loss of their dear ones.

4 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by passionate88: 12:02am On Dec 13, 2015
diportivo:
Some have said buhari controls the military

Some have said buhari will islamize nigeria

Which is which?
even in islam, there is still division... sunni and shiite ish.

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Alajiki(m): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2015
MadCow1:

Both these dudes look like they are getting their pricks sucked by 72 Virgins.. grin

Na joke I dey o...

Uhmmm. ..that's a careless statement, you know.

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by vislabraye(m): 12:07am On Dec 13, 2015
passionate88:
When it happened during the last administration, the sect leader and others cursed Jonathan, now I'm patiently waiting for him and the zombies to rain curses on Buhari

They will still curse Gej. Just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by sazeed31(m): 12:07am On Dec 13, 2015
With this zakyzaky's recent act, they are apparently depicting they are another insurgency to watch out for. Can't their leader be arrested?
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 13, 2015
aftatechbiz:

My thought as well. These ones are not terrorists. Terrorists will not deny an attack.

Abi oo

They really goofed this time around and I think who ever gave them the order to kill this harmless, defenseless sect should be punished .

They wayward overzealousness has rendered some children orphans, women to widows..
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by dammytosh: 12:10am On Dec 13, 2015
Religion is a serious problem.

Damn it.

Some eediots treckng from Zaria to where for what ?

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Slatemsk(m): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2015
Dere is gunshots everywhere here in zaria, Kongo to b precise
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by hab1612(m): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2015
MadCow1:

Both these dudes look like they are getting their pricks sucked by 72 Virgins.. grin

Na joke I dey o...

Theirs HAS ended, we know how it ended?
HOW WILL YOUR OWN END? "MadCow1"??
How will you DIE
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 13, 2015
All this idi0cy because of oil wells.
Animals in human skin. angry angry angry
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by HonAdeoye(m): 12:21am On Dec 13, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Very likely the sect members challenged the soldiers armed or not

Shiite or Sunni......no branch of Islam is peaceful. Same culture of violence.

swallow it. islam is a religion of peace. and Islam simply means peace

3 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by MadCow1: 12:23am On Dec 13, 2015
hab1612:

Theirs HAS ended, we know how it ended?
HOW WILL YOUR OWN END? "MadCow1"??
How will you DIE

Why should I be bothered about how I die? What does it matter? Death comes to us all. One way or another.

2 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by emmalexabl(m): 12:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Nigeria is sitting on top of a keg of gun powder and very soon we shall start exploding......

kaboom kaboom !!

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by bewla(m): 12:29am On Dec 13, 2015
book
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by saintchyco: 12:31am On Dec 13, 2015
sai Buahri grin
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
THIS IS INDEED A ZOO

Rule number 9. Moderators do the needful

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Fawklicant: 12:31am On Dec 13, 2015
alabilomo:
mind what you say on this platform cos it may be used against you, OK....

Enough with all these threats sef. Freedom of spech hasnt ended has it? How many people did you threaten or caution when heaps and heaps of insults were rained on GEJ and Obj? Hypocrisy! So now, its buhari's turn and all of a sudden he has become superman and would hunt everybody down? Ni.gga puleeez! Give me a break!

6 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by dapsonlou(m): 12:32am On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Hey slowpoke Buhari didn't attack them the Military Chief of staff did. If police arrested you na buhari ordered it abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) / Akpabio On Buhari's Visit (pic) / Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.