Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers (57246 Views)

IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now / Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Fawklicant: 12:36am On Dec 13, 2015
dapsonlou:

Hey slowpoke Buhari didn't attack them the Military Chief of staff did. If police arrested you na buhari ordered it abi

Funny how you people can blindly defend the indefensible. Who os the CIC? Under whose watch is this happening? Who appointed the COAS that is carrying out these killings? If we dont blame him, na my papa we go blame?

3 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by xtervaganza(m): 12:36am On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Buhari MAY END UP THE WAY HE ENDED UP IN 1980'S 'QUOTE ME ANYWHERE
you will die with buhari in your mouth

3 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 13, 2015
I wonder why soldiers dont open fire on christians. Islam why always you. If you see the stance of the muslim's during their Da'wah week in unilag, you sef will be scared. It's always like they are going for wars. Whereas christian crusade is always about dancing etc. And to soldiers if it looks like an aggressor shoot it. Is this not how boko haram started. Why cant muslims worship their God without blood shed?

2 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Fawklicant: 12:38am On Dec 13, 2015
The Nigerian army seems to have caught the APC lying bug. Lies everywhere, from 107 soldiers not missing, to them missing their way to them returning to their bases...and not one family member has heard from them. Now this hatchet twitter cover up of an unneccessary massacre? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Abuklaw(m): 12:38am On Dec 13, 2015
I urge everyone here not to believe this shia version. of the story. I am reporting what is going on now at the moment in Zaria. zaksaky men are all around ABU campus in Kongo now shooting sporadically into the air. The govt should please find a lasting solution to this issue.

Just remember that we can't sleep here now due to fear of the unknown and the deafening sound of gunshots. Female students are already crying while we are on alert preparing for the worst.

how this people get gun is a mystery, who supplies them bullet must be stinkingly rich because of the way this guys are wasting bullet as if they are celebrating Christmas.

<b>pray for Zaria</b>

7 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by rusher14: 12:42am On Dec 13, 2015
I'm not quite sure what to believe.

This group has not really been in the news for violence and often times,they are found to be at the receiving end of some abuse nay overzealousness.

Yet, one wonders why they've always had runnings with just about every government that comes into power.

It's difficult for one outside their sphere of influence to understand their mission, motive, plight and desires.

The Nigerian Army has also been known to be sometimes overzealous, unprofessional and tactless.

I am simply hoping that for the sake of peace and humanity a proper investigation is carried out by those in higher authority to understand and manage whatever has transpired.

Rest in peace to those who died, especially if they were simply carrying out their religious duties in a civil manner.

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Fawklicant: 12:42am On Dec 13, 2015
Abuklaw:
I urge everyone here not to believe this shia version. of the story. I am reporting what is going on now at the moment in Zaria. zaksaky men are all around ABU campus in Kongo now shooting sporadically into the air. The govt should please find a lasting solution to this issue.

Just remember that we can't sleep here now due to fear of the unknown and the deafening sound of gunshots. Female students are already crying while we are on alert preparing for the worst.

how this people get gun is a mystery, who supplies them bullet must be stinkingly rich because of the way this guys are wasting bullet as if they are celebrating Christmas.

<b>pray for Zaria</b>

Did their shooting start before or after the massacre?

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by dapsonlou(m): 12:43am On Dec 13, 2015
Fawklicant:

Funny how you people can blindly defend the indefensible. Who os the CIC? Under whose watch is this happening? Who appointed the COAS that is carrying out these killings? If we dont blame him, na my papa we go blame?

So the White police officers who killed an UN armed black kid two weeks ago is Obama's Fault?

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by PreyingMantis(m): 12:43am On Dec 13, 2015
12inches1:
Rule number 9. Moderators do the needful
Shut up! Nigeria is a useless zoo where there is absolute disregard for the sanctity of human life. They killed innocent Biafrans and you celebrated. The killings will definitely continue. This is just the beginning.

The Zoo must fall!
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 13, 2015
frank043:
It's always ISLAM associated with one form of violence or the other in the north... How do one even differentiate the sheep from the wolf? To me they all look alike, and sincerely speaking, I can't see the peace in ISLAM, I'm not saying there isn't oo, just can't find any!!! To my Muslim brothers, no biase meant.
all of them are goat!

you can't find a sheep in Islam, just only a dormant goat and the active goat.

the dormant goats are the educated ones but there are just dormant for a reason because them don't want to loss something but fueling the active goats to do something, while the active goat in Islam are the ones who is looking for 77 virgins because it it written in their God DAME Quran to kill for virgins (jihadits)

so next time you see a MUSLIM brothers! just know that one is that of a dormant goat and the others is an active goat.

thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Fawklicant: 12:44am On Dec 13, 2015
rusher14:
I'm not quite sure what to believe.

This group has not really been in the news for violence and often times,they are found to be at the receiving end of some abuse nay overzealousness.

Yet, one wonders why they've always had runnings with just about every government that comes into power.

It's difficult for one outside their sphere of influence to understand their mission, motive, plight and desires.

The Nigerian Army has also been known to be sometimes overzealous, unprofessional and tactless.

I am simply hoping that for the sake of peace and humanity a proper investigation is carried out by those in higher authority to understand and manage whatever has transpired.

Rest in peace to those who died, especially if they were simply carrying out their religious duties in a civil manner.

Well said bro. Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by bqlekan(m): 12:45am On Dec 13, 2015
Abuklaw:

<b>pray for Zaria</b>
salaam bro.. are you sure about this? did they really attack the COAS convoy? may almighty Allah be with you

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 13, 2015
PreyingMantis:
Shut up! Nigeria is a useless zoo where there is absolute disregard for the sanctity of human life. They killed innocent Biafrans and you celebrated. The killings will definitely continue. This is just the beginning.

The Zoo must fall!
No comment for you..... lemme just face my work and sip my chilled fanta in oyinboland. I love Nigeria by the way.

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Abuklaw(m): 12:47am On Dec 13, 2015
Fawklicant:

Did their shooting start before or after the massacre?
I don't have much to say on this, it is a sensitive case. people on ground know what is going on here but there is a limit to what we can express online.
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Fawklicant: 12:48am On Dec 13, 2015
dapsonlou:

So the White police officers who killed an UN armed black kid two weeks ago is Obama's Fault?

Very correct especially if it keeps reoccuring without check. Unlike dullar.dinho, Obama's government or any responsible government usually arrests such officers and they are tried. This incident is not gonna be investigated thoroighly, so yes it is his fault, you understand?

5 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Krak(m): 12:49am On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Buhari MAY END UP THE WAY HE ENDED UP IN 1980'S 'QUOTE ME ANYWHERE

Bro the Cat and Mouse relationship between this group and the Nigerian State has existed for decades. The killings between them has also persisted under several Governments.

So why are you now putting every blame on the present regime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Fawklicant: 12:51am On Dec 13, 2015
Abuklaw:
I don't have much to say on this, it is a sensitive case. people on ground know what is going on here but there is a limit to what we can express online.

I'm not disputing whether they are a violent group or not, that os hardly the issue here. We want to establish if the killings were justified in any way, maybe as a form of self defence or an act of multiple homicide. It is a ver simple question I asked. Before or after?

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 13, 2015
12inches1:
I wonder why soldiers dont open fire on christians. Islam why always you. If you see the stance of the muslim's during their Da'wah week in unilag, you sef will be scared. It's always like they are going for wars. Whereas christian crusade is always about dancing etc. And to soldiers if it looks like an aggressor shoot it. Is this not how boko haram started. Why cant muslims worship their God without blood shed?
MUSLIMs don't worship God, them worship idols and Muham-mad the mad prophet who bring about violence and child molestation.

that's why there are always violence even until death.

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Abuklaw(m): 12:53am On Dec 13, 2015
bqlekan:

salaam bro.. are you sure about this? did they really attack the COAS convoy? may almighty Allah be with you
I can't speak for the army, but I know what these guys are capable of. There is an element of truth in the allegation because whoever pass through the place in the news earlier today would notice the impending gloom. I just don't know govt allow things like this to spiral into what they can't control. these guys always look aggressive whenever rallying.

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by abdulkayus(m): 12:55am On Dec 13, 2015
sonofananimal:
MUSLIMs don't worship God, them worship idols and Muham-mad the mad prophet who bring about violence and child molestation.

that's why there are always violence even until death.

U are truly ur moniker
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by dapsonlou(m): 12:56am On Dec 13, 2015
Fawklicant:

Very correct especially if it keeps reoccuring without check. Unlike President Buhari, Obama's government or any responsible government usually arrests such officers and they are tried. This incident is not gonna be investigated thoroighly, so yes it is his fault, you understand?

I refuse to understand what doesn't make sense. Because you don't like someone doesn't mean you blame them and put them down even for nonexistent opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Fawklicant: 12:57am On Dec 13, 2015
Seun, now I've realized that you are completely biased. All througn the years, you allowed people to insult GEJ by branding him various names without censorship and now just because some choose to brand PMB dullar.dinho, you are censoring it? That's unfair. Freedom of speech brother, freedom of speech. Cowardly act.

10 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Fawklicant: 12:58am On Dec 13, 2015
dapsonlou:

I refuse to understand what doesn't make sense. Because you don't like someone doesn't mean you blame them and put them down even for nonexistent opportunity.

Ok. I will draw you a picture since words have failed.

Because you like someone doesnt mean you should run to his defence even wen it is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 13, 2015
abdulkayus:

U are truly ur moniker
if your religion said so!
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Abuklaw(m): 1:00am On Dec 13, 2015
Fawklicant:

I'm not disputing whether they are a violent group or not, that os hardly the issue here. We want to establish if the killings were justified in any way, maybe as a form of self defence or an act of multiple homicide. It is a ver simple question I asked. Before or after?
How am I to know what really happened when I was not at the scene but if preceding events be used as a basis, they attack the army first before self defense. it happened last year too when the denied the army easy passage by blockading the road.

Let it be known that we dread this people more than what you can imagine. But we still sympathies with their dead and wish things will be normal as it used to be.

2 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by bqlekan(m): 1:00am On Dec 13, 2015
Abuklaw:
I can't speak for the army, but I know what these guys are capable of. There is an element of truth in the allegation because whoever pass through the place in the news earlier today would notice the impending gloom. I just don't know govt allow things like this to spiral into what they can't control. these guys always look aggressive whenever rallying.
Thanks brother.. May God be with you... there is always a way of dispatching a violent crowd other than killing them. but if the Shiites really wielded guns tonight, then the credibility of their story is zero..

3 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by 4everGrand(m): 1:02am On Dec 13, 2015
'...trained by CIA and Mossad...' These people will not stop at anything to bring their hatred of America and Israel to the fore. One would think the COAS was a christian, while all military personnel are Christians.

With the current state of affairs all over the world, wht should any Islamic entity be thinking of hoisting flag? To celebrate what? What shit do they want to commemorate witha flag.

It is just sad that even though these guys always want us to believe their stuff is peaceful, all their actions worldwide say the opposite.

May God help Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by dapsonlou(m): 1:02am On Dec 13, 2015
Fawklicant:

Ok. I will draw you a picture since words have failed.

Because you like someone doesnt mean you should run to his defence even wen it is unnecessary.

It's like Blaming Lasma over Vio mess

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Abuklaw(m): 1:04am On Dec 13, 2015
bqlekan:
Thanks brother.. May God be with you... there is always a way of dispatching a violent crowd other than killing them. but if the Shiites really wielded guns tonight, then the credibility of their story is zero..
ameen was iyak. I agreed to that but only Allah really knows what transpired between them.

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by 4everGrand(m): 1:05am On Dec 13, 2015
abdulkayus:

U are truly ur moniker

What he said might not be totally true but anytime u guys are together its as if u're angry with sth or sb. U guys are innately violent, honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Krak(m): 1:07am On Dec 13, 2015
Abuklaw:

I have encountered them in Kaduna several times during the Abacha regime. I have seen them killing Mopols right on the streets of Kaduna then.

There is credibility in what you are saying. Just be careful over there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpabio On Buhari's Visit (pic) / Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.