Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers (57248 Views)

IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now / Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Theophrastus(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Lalasticlala, this is frontpage worthy. Let nlers hear the other side of the story.

as long as we have majority Sunnis in Naija, Shiites will always have problems with naija army cos the Sunnis dominate NA
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by jamst2(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2015
sonofananimal:
all of them are goat!

you can't find a sheep in Islam, just only a dormant goat and the active goat.

the dormant goats are the educated ones but there are just dormant for a reason because them don't want to loss something but fueling the active goats to do something, while the active goat in Islam are the ones who is looking for 77 virgins because it it written in their God DAME Quran to kill for virgins (jihadits)

so next time you see a MUSLIM brothers! just know that one is that of a dormant goat and the others is an active goat.

thank you!

Well,what else do you expect from a son of animal *smh*

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2015
Onyocha:
Soldiers Attack at Husainiyyah: Scores killed

Saturday, 12 December 2015 15:39

After besieging Husainiyah Baqiyyatullah by the combat ready Nigerians Soldiers with their armoured vehilces. They openned fire for several hours. 3 people have been confirmed killed while several were injured. The Pictures below show the actions of the soldiers on the defenceless people and those killed.

http://www.islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2227:soldiers-attack-at-husainiyyah-scores-killed&catid=41:frontpage
you are a terrorist for reporting the news based on Islamic content, your pics does not even support your claims of hours of shotting, the webpage have been taken down meaning you lied,

you should be arrested
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by joelsky: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2015
carinmom:

Why do you want to know? Do you know Zaria well?
I stay in kongo.... Only wanted to know if u stay in gyallesu then...
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by dabossman(m): 11:06am On Dec 13, 2015
I can't really say who is telling the truth here, but I only have two things to say on this issue.

1. We need to learn as a people that blocking major highways or even minor side streets in the name of religion, rallies, conventions, protests etc, thereby causing hardship to other road users is wrong and unacceptable. Your right to free association and religious alliances should not infringe on other people's rights to free and peaceful movement.

If you must even have a road procession in large numbers, then get the police and traffic management authorities involved to help manage the situation and if possible create alternative routes. Christians, Muslims and other religions need to know this.

2. Some people on this thread need to understand that a gun is not the only weapon of attack. If a man comes at you with a cudgel, a cutlass, a dagger or even a sword with the intent to cause you grievous bodily harm and you have a gun in your own hands, you will 9 out of 10 times shoot first and ask questions later.

Rest in peace to the dead. Hopefully, the truth will eventually be revealed.

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 13, 2015
jamst2:

Well,what else do you expect from a son of animal *smh*
undecided
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by nwadiuko1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
sazeed31:
With this zakyzaky's recent act, they are apparently depicting they are another insurgency to watch out for. Can't their leader be arrested?
arrested for what pls?

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
bqlekan:

check my previous posts and see the level of my objectivity on this issue, I was and will never be in support of the Shiite Muslims action. was only blaming NA for their un-professionalism in handling the situation. normally, I don't meddle in anything religious on this forum, especially with the ever increasing number of religious bigots on here.

sir, if your little brother happened to steal a crow and was caught in the act, does that mean the whole phemierowl family is a thief? or better still, does that make every Christian a thief? the kidnappings by the then militants, does that make everyone from that region a kidnapper? where they pronounced ' Christian terrorists?' even tho we know majority are christians.

m sure you have Muslims around you, those you smile with every day. if you do and still come here to attack their religion, then I call you a hypocrite, one worse than your so called 'potential terrorist'

Think outside the box bro, don't get head-blocked by informations fed to you based on hatred. we are learned so as not to get manipulated..

peace be unto you.
I know how I handle my muslim friends, always twlling them the truth in love, in btw, you need to go and read quran 5:32-32 in english for better insight, tnx and when a family member steals, be sure that that member has brought the entire family to shame as others will be MORE careful when any member of the said thief comes around
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by carinmom(f): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
joelsky:

I stay in kongo.... Only wanted to know if u stay in gyallesu then...
How is the situation over there in Kongo? I just heard that its terrible.
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by joelsky: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=carinmom post=40961747]
How is the situation over there in Kongo? I just heard that its terrible.[/quote
There is relative calm right now. The frequency of gun shots have reduced. This man's supporters are stubborn.
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by carinmom(f): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=joelsky post=40961878][/quote]
Exactly, and the reason is not far from the fact that they too like BH believe that they are fighting a holy war.
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
carinmom:

Exactly, and the reason is not far from the fact that they too like BH believe that they are fighting a holy war.

Then they must die a holy death
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
nwadiuko1:
arrested for what pls?

For disturbing public peace
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
WE ARE ONLY GOING THE WAY OF LIBERIA
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by adekaz777: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
I BELIEVE ZAKZAKY IS THE ONE TELLING THE TRUTH NIGERIA ARMY ARE MISCHIEVOUS!Inever agreed with him b4 (except on this alone)because of his belief. I av know zakzaky (not in person) for the past 20years in zaria,i hate him with passion when publicaly condemned western education after he has acquired it & tore his certificates at the event.He had 1st-class in economics from ABU, ZARIA.My argument with some of his mumu followers then was that;yes he had destroyed the certificates he got from schools but he can delete the knowledge from his brain? & a true muslim MUST seek for knowledge without limit thats the command of Muhammad(swa). Despite Zakzaky's madness with his group they are non-violent at all, why would he want to kill army boss?? I believe our useless army that can only maltreat we civilians were frightened,killed innocent citizens as usual,trying to cover-up & justified their evil act.This is how Nigeria police plunged nigeria into crisis of Boko Haram with extra judicial killing of founder;Yusuf
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by lookingfly: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
As no be Gej them blame.... Na God win grin
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by carinmom(f): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
12inches1:

Then they must die a holy death
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by ollyruffy: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Why will nigerian army open fire on un-armed civilians. The army is indeed disorientated.

This was how they created boko haram with extra judicial killing of their leader.
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by izyericson: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
flaunting a murderous army and indiscriminately decimating the population is a strong case of genocide ! what point are they trying to make?
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by lastpage: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
chinchum:
Wielding weapons and shooting and shouting "Allahu Akbar" There is nothing to suggest islam is peaceful if any true muslims will search his/her conscience. How did they get access to such number of guns to be strong enough to face NA? Even as a student , MSN association were known with an aggressive posture.

Islam needs rebranding.

That was how one of the "Muslim MODES" here on Nairaland BANNED ME for 10Yrs! grin grin .... just because l posted in the Islam Section.

The level of Aggressiveness exhibited by the average Muslim (not all though) is against the notion of any "Religion of Peace" that we hear after every bombing!

I also do wonder why they chant that phrase Allahu Akubahru (Allah be Praised) when they do something Evil?
Is it that their own god (Allah) rejoices and gets a kick out of these destructions (like Bombing civilians) that its followers do?

Muslims need to explain to others why every "intentional and wicked act of terrorism" is followed with that phrase

Lastpage!
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by FuckTheMod: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
MadCow1:

Woe betide thee too bro.
Hells, woe betide thee and your unborn generation to come.
Thanks.
Woe betide thee Your whòre mother Your nonentity drunkąrd old foól father And your 3 generations to come
Rabid cow
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by MadCow1: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
FuckTheMod:

Woe betide thee
Your whòre mother
Your nonentity drunkąrd old foól father
And your 3 generations to come

Rabid cow

Hehehehehe.

A mother who Birth you does not need to be cursed. God and nature has cursed her already. Your mother is as useless as an old layer fowl that does not lay eggs. Her womb is so rotten anything she bears is destined to be a reetard and a liability to society.

Ask for your father .. grin

I'm sorry. Your father is a useless pig. He failed in raising you properly as such is not worthy to be called a father. He is just that useless man who had sex with a rotten old LovePeddler and happened to sear a seed so disputable, words can't begin to describe.

You and your diseased family tree are cursed and would all die terrible deaths that would involve a lot of pain.

Your useless mother's womb should have been cut off at birth. If your mother was a chicken, she would be laying rotten eggs.

I am sure you would respond. But this is the last I would respond to you.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 Like

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by FuckTheMod: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
MadCow1:

Hehehehehe.

A mother who Birth ME does not need to be cursed. God and nature has cursed her already. MY mother is as useless as an old layer fowl that does not lay eggs. Her womb is so rotten anything she bears is destined to be a reetard and a liability to society.

I WILL ASK MY DRUNKĄRD OLD FOÓL father .. grin

I'm NOT sorry. MY father is a useless pig. He failed in raising ME properly as such is not worthy to be called a father. He is just that useless man who had sex with a rotten old LovePeddler and happened to sear a seed so disputable, words can't begin to describe.

I and MY diseased family tree are cursed and would all die terrible deaths that would involve a lot of pain.

MY useless mother's womb should have been cut off at birth. If MY mother was a chicken, she would be laying rotten eggs.

I am sure I would respond. But this is the last I would respond to ME.

Thanks for stopping by.
OKAY O
YOUR PREDICAMENTS grin

NEED I REMIND YOU AGAIN?

That your mother is a filthy whòre

Your father is a nonentity drunkąrd old foól

And you're a bastąrd miserable son of a whòre.
Woe betide all of you.

MadrabidCOW sad

Even jêsus knows grin

Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Fawklicant: 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
dapsonlou:

You can only Blame Ambode because he fired the Experience MDs and Replace them with new guys that wants to now do trial and error, when the Old guys had 8years to Pefect it. But you can't Blame Ambode because a Lasma office Jump on your hood. You Blame their Boss for Not doing his Job by instilling fear and Discipline.

I guess the concept of leadership responsibility is totally lost on you. Shallom brother, Shallom!
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by dapsonlou(m): 7:35am On Dec 14, 2015
Fawklicant:

I guess the concept of leadership responsibility is totally lost on you. Shallom brother, Shallom!

Ode ni e, No Government can micromanage to that point, tired of arguing with a Bias entity like you.
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by christopher123(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers by Fawklicant: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
dapsonlou:

Ode ni e, No Government can micromanage to that point, tired of arguing with a Bias entity like you.

Finally the only thing you understand...insults. I'm not willing to condescend to your level. Peace bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpabio On Buhari's Visit (pic) / Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.