Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build (62985 Views)

Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by October1960: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hope this generates jobs rather than suck more money from gullible people.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Jonwesley(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Akjwyzepal:
u're d gullible one here. How have u impacted positive change 2 d less-privilege around u? Can u send 5 of ur family members to convenant university without wreaking. Its a gud idea. Buh nt in a situation like dis. When our brothers dat we ought to be their keeper are living in abject poverty, being killed daily, die of ill-ness dat could be cured with 5,000. We dnt live everyting 2 d goverment its a collective duty. Just like D.k olukoya shared 500k each 2 encourage graduates with 1st class in Universities around Nigeria. My view

Rubbish, that cannot match "David Oyedepo Scholarships" or you don't know he sponsors many students year in and year out. Go and search this or google it in Scholarship Positions. You spewed thrash.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Ajibel(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
mailas:
question: what if your wife proves that you are not the biological father of your children?

answer: if you did not knows that you were the one that born it ,,,but later, you later knows that you were the one that did not born it.... I mean am the one that is not my father but its hard for me...... lol

lol the video cracks me up everytime i watch it.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by mmsen: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
No doubt this one will crumbles and kill the mindless sheep just like the TB Joshua's house of fraud.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jonwesley:

You respect "jehova witness", right? how many souls have they won compared to the. Living Faith? Have you considered that's due to the increase in the Church by reasons of evangelism, massive souls won that the current auditorium of 50,000 can no longer contains the worshippers, and with 5 services on Sundays? And an average of 47, 000 per each of the 5 services?

And as an individual, how many souls have you won yourself? Or are you not a christian? If you are not, with the respect you have for Jehovah witness, is that not a shame that what you respect them doing well, you don't believe them when they spoke to you to be converted to Christianity?

You are just wailing for nothing. You are the type that would rather pull down somebody rather supporting and encouraging a good work.
Shut up your dirty mouth, jehovah's witnesses are present in 263 countries with over 20 million active publishers, they dont need to build stadiums to worship God.

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Dawinlove(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bollinger:
I believe in a higher power. specifically Jehovah. I have no choice. I am only human. We are all wired to believe in things greater than us e.g the nature spirit by the Indians, the Greek gods, budha, "the force" in star wars grin (can't wait for december 18th) etc. Now, since i believe in Jehovah, i will make use of the greatest gift he gave me when he created me. FREE WILL. The ability to make my own decisions and choices, with the use of full or partial knowledge. Come on people. Use your heads. It is obvious that a lot of the pages in the Bible are either missing or incomplete. For example, In the book of Genesis, God created Adam and Eve and they had two sons. Then all of a sudden there are millions of people gallivanting all over the planet. Who did Cain and Abel sleep with that enabled the planet multiply so rapidly? Another big one for me are the miracles being performed today. I believe Jesus Christ existed and performed miracles, well, because he is the son of God. But these days, with these shylock pastors we have running amok amongst us? Bro please undecided Common sense should tell any sane human being that we are being taken for a huge ride. "Touch not my anointed" my foot. Of what use is my God given gift of freewill if i am going to be a zombie. Phuck that. The original bearer of good tidings (Jesus Christ), went about his business spreading the gospel in sandals and riding a donkey. These muthafuckers are buying billion dollar jets with your money. You saying Jesus couldn't afford a mercedes benz chariot if he wanted one? Or wear the best gucci robes? The way to spread the word of God is to use your tithe to build schools we can all afford, build hospitals for the less privileged and shelters for the homeless. Not build stadium like churches. Come on people, use your heads.
do not judge,if person do anytin una go talk..y una no mind una bizness.This same church provided jobs..if u are born to b great no one can stpp it.Stop mocking and face ur dream...dis project will promote our nation nd hlp in bringin men to christ...wat if u ar in his position..poverty is wat is makin u talk dat way..abeg mind ur BIZNES

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Akjwyzepal(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jonwesley:

You respect "jehova witness", right? how many souls have they won compared to the. Living Faith? Have you considered that's due to the increase in the Church by reasons of evangelism, massive souls won that the current auditorium of 50,000 can no longer contains the worshippers, and with 5 services on Sundays? And an average of 47, 000 per each of the 5 services?

And as an individual, how many souls have you won yourself? Or are you not a christian? If you are not, with the respect you have for Jehovah witness, is that not a shame that what you respect them doing well, you don't believe them when they spoke to you to be converted to Christianity?

You are just wailing for nothing. You are the type that would rather pull down somebody rather supporting and encouraging a good work.
lol. Did u have a bible? u didn't read where it was written to spread d gospel around d world? Why don't he build branches rather than at a spot? It is now like a business. Mind u all what u typed is Shenanigans. u just being gullible and ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by somez(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Akjwyzepal:
u're d gullible one here. How have u impacted positive change 2 d less-privilege around u? Can u send 5 of ur family members to convenant university without wreaking. Its a gud idea. Buh nt in a situation like dis. When our brothers dat we ought to be their keeper are living in abject poverty, being killed daily, die of ill-ness dat could be cured with 5,000. We dnt live everyting 2 d goverment its a collective duty. Just like D.k olukoya shared 500k each 2 encourage graduates with 1st class in Universities around Nigeria. My view

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by otokx(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
He should include International Airport, Underground train services and also Bus stops.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Jonwesley(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Akjwyzepal:
lol. Did u have a bible? u didn't read where it was written to spread d gospel around d world? Why don't he build branches rather than at a spot? It is now like a business. Mind u all what u typed is Shenanigans. u just being gullible and ignorant.

Go and google the number of living faith churches in cities and villages of Nigeria and in so many nations of the world. You really don't know "Winners Chapel". And it's spreading more every day with standard church building built without members donation or fund launch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Sam32(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
afolayanto:
And he says it's the Lord's doing...And the crowd shouts " Its marvellous in our eyes" Church sef don dey do competition among themselves....Me won't say anything but I know if truly there's a judgement day then drama go plenty that day.
who is he competing with, by building a tabernacle of worship? the answer must be the devil, because if it was a soccer stadium or club house u would not be saying this

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Ogbehadanyel(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Building d lagest church does not bring souls to christ......there are so many christains out there suffering and he there building d largest church...........there is God o

2 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by segcymoor(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nice one
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Jonwesley(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Shut up your dirty mouth, jehovah's witnesses are present in 263 countries with over 20 million active publishers, they dont need to build stadiums to worship God.

Father forgive you for you know not what has come upon you. That you are possessed with demons no doubt has been confirmed.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by aalangel(f): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Happy for them.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Boss13: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jonwesley:

Go and google the number of living faith churches in cities and villages of Nigeria and in over 65 nations of the world. You really don't know "Winners Chapel". And it's spreading more every day with standard church building built without members donation or fund launch

God is not in buildings or churches. God doesn't live there. Technically, he is everywhere. You do not need to convene in one spot and feel holy or pretend to feel holy - that's not spirituality.

My only concern is that the churches in Nigeria contribute nothing to the economy of the country. Yet, these churches have huge cash reserves. Members do not gain any benefit rather than mere talk. Spirituality is not about how rich you are in this material plane. Jesus even said it - it will be difficult for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jonwesley:

Father forgive you for you know not what has come upon you. That you are possessed with demons no doubt has been confirmed.
Typical brainwahsed sheep, Resulting to gibberish when confronted with real question. Keep wallowing in your grandeur delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Boss13: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sam32:

who is he competing with, by building a tabernacle of worship? the answer must be the devil, because if it was a soccer stadium or club house u would not be saying this

The man wants to make more money. If he was a business man like Dangote I will be impressed. I don't know how he intends to fund the project - maybe partly bank loan and church offerings, but I know members will contribute a huge deal in financing this gigantic building and as well increasing his net worth.

Let's not get stupid here, the man is trying to increase his pocket and influence

2 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Boss13: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Typical brainwahsed sheep, Resulting to gibberish when confronted with real question. Keep wallowing in your grandeur delusion.

He is going to realize when he gets to 70 that the God of Oyedepo only enriches Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by ebohpc(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na waoh. Onye aghogburu ka agbara commercialization nd privatization
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by ifeanyidaniel(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
and hu told u that he did a fund raising for that project. God has blessed him and u cannot take that away from him no matter what u type in this forum

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Akjwyzepal(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jonwesley:

Go and google the number of living faith churches in cities and villages of Nigeria and in so many nations of the world. You really don't know "Winners Chapel". And it's spreading more every day with standard church building built without members donation or fund launch
you really know how to lie. The whole winners chapel church branches in Lagos is nt up2 a thousand. I dnt count house fellowship as a branch. Compared to Cac, mfm and redeem. In fact you will find a redeem church in almost all the street in my area. And can you mention d 65countries?
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by slap1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Richie0974:
From Glory to glory.. ...that's my new name.. .
From Glory to glory. ....that's were am going

New realm

1 Like

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by leksbore(m): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bollinger:
I believe in a higher power. specifically Jehovah. I have no choice. I am only human. We are all wired to believe in things greater than us e.g the nature spirit by the Indians, the Greek gods, budha, "the force" in star wars grin (can't wait for december 18th) etc. Now, since i believe in Jehovah, i will make use of the greatest gift he gave me when he created me. FREE WILL. The ability to make my own decisions and choices, with the use of full or partial knowledge. Come on people. Use your heads. It is obvious that a lot of the pages in the Bible are either missing or incomplete. For example, In the book of Genesis, God created Adam and Eve and they had two sons. Then all of a sudden there are millions of people gallivanting all over the planet. Who did Cain and Abel sleep with that enabled the planet multiply so rapidly? Another big one for me are the miracles being performed today. I believe Jesus Christ existed and performed miracles, well, because he is the son of God. But these days, with these shylock pastors we have running amok amongst us? Bro please undecided Common sense should tell any sane human being that we are being taken for a huge ride. "Touch not my anointed" my foot. Of what use is my God given gift of freewill if i am going to be a zombie. Phuck that. The original bearer of good tidings (Jesus Christ), went about his business spreading the gospel in sandals and riding a donkey. These muthafuckers are buying billion dollar jets with your money. You saying Jesus couldn't afford a mercedes benz chariot if he wanted one? Or wear the best gucci robes? The way to spread the word of God is to use your tithe to build schools we can all afford, build hospitals for the less privileged and shelters for the homeless. Not build stadium like churches. Come on people, use your heads.
fact bro nice one but God said it all, my people perish because of lack of wisdom
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by delishpot: 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bollinger:
i dnt ctually c u using ur head. that new church is going to be a mountain of deliverance 4 people. read matthew 6'33.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by MATEX30: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by MATEX30: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by sabi99(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
That's why I love catholic church, they don't advertise miracles at all in tv stations, yet there are lots n lots of miracles hapning der, they don't force pple to pay tithes,in catholic church u wud see #5,#20 and so on in d offering box, one cannot say that catholic church is milking its goers dry, no.....I love catholic church.......click like if u love catholic church

2 Likes

Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Bollinger(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
tombravo:
i dnt ctually c u using ur head. that new church is going to be a mountain of deliverance 4 people. read matthew 6'33.
I hope it delivers people from stupiddity.
Re: Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bollinger:

I hope it delivers people from stupiddity.
bro. im nt interested in your self-righteous talk please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies / Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.