Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki (42899 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by PassingShot(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Eketem:

Then Adesina is a bad spokesman. Why did he not specify that? The question was if Buhari recieved money from Dasuki.

Be angry with Adesina and not with me abeg. Carry your frustration go. Why did Buhari not declare these dollars when declaring his asests?
Frustration kwa? I laugh you in Chinese cheesy
If anyone is frustrated here, it's you and your likes who are not happy that their hero and his foot soldiers are being disgraced and embarrassed by #DasukiGate.

Adesina couldn't have been clearer to sensible persons with that reply. Which part of "Nothing beyond what he was statutorily entitled to" is ambiguous to petty mind as yours?

And which dollars? How much?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by AMBIVERT(f): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Everyone should keep calm and drink zobo.
More details should emerge soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by susrite(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:

So, you're this naive not to know that past heads od states and presidents have statutory entitlements?
did you read that it was the money given to him to buy arms to fight boko haram that he turned to charity-inclined fee?

10 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by ajepako(f): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
We are waiting for Passingshot NNgene- for their 'expert' analyses of what Adeshina meant! grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by obayaya(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:
So, if NSA is mandated to provide statutory entitlements to former Heads of State and presidents, how does it become a ground to embezzle all monies meant for something else?

And the topic is more than misleading. Femi Adesina didn't confirm Buhari received money from Dasuki. So, why saying he confirms Buhari received money from him?

Dasuki is a sinking man who will always try to grab unto leaves even though he knows he will eventually get drowned.

Please Don't start...

The entitlements of former heads of state is handled by the Ministry of Finance...

Dasuki claimed he gave PMB some money after the attack on his convoy in Kaduna..

That wasn't an entitlement

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by ajepako(f): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Buying bullet prove cars for formal Presidents is part of maintaing security. All past presidents must be protected my the State.

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Eketem: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:

If anyone is frustrated here, it's you and your likes who are not happy that their hero and his foot soldiers are being disgraced and embarrassed by #DasukiGate.

Adesina couldn't have been clearer to sensible persons with that reply. Which part of "Nothing beyond what he was statutorily entitled to" is ambiguous to petty mind as yours?

Calm down and breathe. $300,000 was said to have been paid to Buhari as compensation after his attack, now it is confirmed he indeed received it. I don't hold brief for anyone just asking factual questions.

You can attack all you want but the image of the President will be questioned by this action especially his austere I have no money image. He is a beneficiary of a bad system just like the rest of them. He isn't a saint after all

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by ajepako(f): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
Goke7:
Agreed PMB collected money but how will that stop dasuki's trial. Dasuki naming Obama or the pope cannot save him, those sympathetic to him should not worsen his case, the charges against him have drown him already.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by frankyychiji(f): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fanirandele:

all ex Presidents collect certain entitlements from every government. security of the lives of ex presidents is in hands of NSA so Dasuki acted within his jurisdiction in that instance
The same buhary who has not attended council of state meetings since the time of obasanjo! Apart from struggling to be president since 1999, what other contributions has he made to national security and growth to deserve continuous welfare from Nigeria? Doesn't he have his pension? Mtcheeew!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Tmex(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dansaki for this dansuki o.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Vulu: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
babasanti:
Whether statutory or not. Did u receive money from arms deal ? Yes. Buhari is Guilty! Corrupt dullard

WEY THE SAI BABA CHANJI FIFUL? UNA BABA FOLLOW CHOP TOO!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Plus10(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
So Buhari still follow share the national cake....labatan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by frankyychiji(f): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
networkgenuis:
cheesy shît just got real cheesy

I hope the people jumping up and down like prepubescent monkeys over the money Dokpesi, Linda and co got from the ONSA will also ask Buhari to jail himself. Anybody that spent our security money must go to jail o
Stop calling Linda abeg she is not the so called female blogger.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by RICHARD50N: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Have always know DAT PMB is not d saint he claims still watching

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by helpee(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:

how can you defend this without any sense of shame? How can it be the duty of the NSA to statutorily pay former president when we have ministry of Finance and pension office? The NSA paid THIS DAY NEWSPAPER after it was attacked you said it is corruption. The same guy pays buhari after he was attacked you say it is his entitlement. This is shameful. Buhari never attended security Council meetings during GEJ Era yet he was busy collecting statutory money from NSA and you are not ashamed. This change is fraud

28 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by networkgenuis: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
frankyychiji:
Stop calling Linda abeg she is not the so called female blogger.
Ok o
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by DuchessLily(f): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:
Waow!

Who would have thought Buhari ever received anything from Jonathan's government?
Who?

My dear , good question oo ... The way the saint buhari and his peeps were carrying on
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by DuchessLily(f): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
helpee:
how can you defend this without any sense of shame? How can it be the duty of the NSA to statutorily pay former president when we have ministry of Finance and pension office? The NSA paid THIS DAY NEWSPAPER after it was attacked you said it is corruption. The same guy pays buhari after he was attacked you say it is his entitlement. This is shameful. Buhari never attended security Council meetings during GEJ Era yet he was busy collecting statutory money from NSA and you are not ashamed. This change is fraud

Gbam! Pure fraud

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by obayaya(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
helpee:

I'm surprised at the hypocrisy..

I just read the National Security Act and the act was silent on the NSA paying statutory entitlements to former heads of state.

I also read the Emuneration of former Presidents and Heads of State (and other ancillary matters) act. Nowhere did it say that the NSA will provide "statutory entitlements".

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by AMBIVERT(f): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
DuchessLily:

My dear , good question oo ... The way the saint buhari and his peeps were carrying on

Buhari called GEJ's FG Boko Haram
Being the puritan and integritist that he is, if I were in his shoes, I will reject anything from GEJ as far as he is on that seat.
That is one sure fire way of registering my disappointment in "a corrupt and blood sucking government"

My Sai Chanting Brothers and Sister Modath are a tad bit disappointed about this development.
But you don't expect them to admit openly, do you?

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by AMBIVERT(f): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
obayaya:

I'm surprised at the hypocrisy..

I just read the National Security Act and the act was silent on the NSA paying statutory entitlements to former heads of state.

I also read the Emuneration of former Presidents and Heads of State (and other ancillary matters) act. Nowhere did it say that the NSA will provide "statutory entitlements".

Lol.
Alhaji Passingshot ooo
cheesy

Femi Adesina dun buy one chance molue for hin Oga.

Obayaya, please help us with a link to the act, my sai chanting brothers need.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by AMBIVERT(f): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Eketem:

Calm down and breathe. $300,000 was said to have been paid to Buhari as compensation after his attack, now it is confirmed he indeed received it. I don't hold brief for anyone just asking factual questions.

You can attack all you want but the image of the President will be questioned by this action especially his austere I have no money image. He is a beneficiary of a bad system just like the rest of them. He isn't a saint after all

And you expect the irredeemable Passingshot to believe this?
Bro, you're on your own cool

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by holysina(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fanirandele:

don't be so gullible

Buying bullet prove cars for formal Presidents is part of maintaing security. All past presidents must be protected my the State.
So dem no fit buy am with thr money?

bros are u campaigning for 2019 already. why are you trying to convince ppl by force grin grin grin. leave every body with their conviction till 2019 then u can convince nd confuse. *naJokeo*

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by obayaya(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Lol.
Alhaji Passingshot ooo
cheesy

Femi Adesina dun buy one chance molue for hin Oga.

Obayaya, please help us with a link to the act, my sai chanting brothers need.

Emuneration of former Presidents and Heads of State (and other ancillary matters) act.
http://www.placng.org/new/laws_of_nigeria3.php?sn=478

National Security Act
http://www.placng.org/new/laws_of_nigeria3.php?sn=336
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by gsalvatore: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
That Passingshot guy is a shame to democracy....He should be shot.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:

And you expect the irredeemable Passingshot to believe this?
Bro, you're on your own cool

His fate as a hypocrite is sealed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by AMBIVERT(f): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:
So, if NSA is mandated to provide statutory entitlements to former Heads of State and presidents, how does it become a ground to embezzle all monies meant for something else?

And the topic is more than misleading. Femi Adesina didn't confirm Buhari received money from Dasuki. So, why saying he confirms Buhari received money from him?

Dasuki is a sinking man who will always try to grab unto leaves even though he knows he will eventually get drowned.

Shameful!!! Pathetic!!! Callous!!! Irresponsible!!!

Passingshot, It is better to keep mute sometimes rather than making ridiculous and irredeemable comments!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Goke7: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
networkgenuis:

But PMB also participated in the looting na. Or is corruption charges only applicable to some people?

So dasuki's trial should be stopped abi? grin
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Shameful!!! Pathetic!!! Callous!!! Irresponsible!!!

Passingshot, It is better to keep mute sometimes rather than making ridiculous and irredeemable comments!

Some of us used to respect him till he sealed a pact with hypocrisy and half truths. What a tragic descent!

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Muzzammil64: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hehehehe... The bush meat is about to catch the hunter. Somebody tell the hunter to run very fast. Hahaha
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by AMBIVERT(f): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
dearpreye:

Some of us used to respect him till he sealed a pact with hypocrisy and half truths. What a tragic descent!

@Passingshot, accept my sympathy dear.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by godoluwa(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:

The ONSA is statutorily empowered to provide entitlements due past HOS and presidents. So, no news here.
Buhari is corrupt, simple.
cc 2pointsonly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery / Dino Malaye And Ademola Adeleke Laugh Together At The Senate House / Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.