Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki (42918 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by PassingShot(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Passigshot,
You know I am a wordsmith.
I am never at a loss for words. As a matter of fact, I restrain myself from applying my gift full force especially when I know it would hurt.

If you're not myopic, you'll grasp the moral behind what I'm doing on this thread by regurgitating all you shoved down my eyes yesterday.

Never miss a good chance to shut up.
Why are you sounding so pained and unnecessarily being emotional? Wordsmith indeed! grin

I never knew I shoved anything down your throat eyes yesterday. Kpele dear. grin

Hope your eyes were not teary as a result sha. grin

Accept my sincere apologies . angry
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by dube4peace(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:

The ONSA is statutorily empowered to provide entitlements due past HOS and presidents. So, no news here.

Don't be ignorant please, a formal Head of state or president is constitutionally entitle to a bullet pruf car, the application must be send through NSA and the car must be receive through ONSA. If PMB bullet pruf is damaged by BH attacked on him, another one must be replace, is done worldwide. Bullet pruf is purely a security matter, which must be done through ONSA. Abi na foreign medical trip money PMB collect from Dasuki?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Forwetinnah: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Where's lastpage?

Imagine?? He didn't just collect 1 bullet proof car but FIVE!!!!

Bloooooody thieves forming saints

Was he also entitled to $300,000 money for his campaign? People with leaking brains will come here and type ruuuuubbish!! Karma is punishing Dasuki for being a Bloooooody snitch
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by AMBIVERT(f): 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
theV0ice:

What did the NSA 'give' Buhari and other former presidents?

When you tell us, we can then determine how disturbing it is or of it should disturb you at all

First off, the ONSA has no business disbursing anything, anything at all to former heads of states.
There is a ministry of finance. DPMB should have know better.
Second, as someone who never attended council of state meetings due to his disbelief in the GEJ led FG, one'd expect that he'd take nothing from them, even if it's lawful - that's making a strong statement about the decay he claimed was ongoing in the govt.

That said...
Let us all keep calm and drink zobo.
More details should emerge soon.
okay?
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by tinsel: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nothing in it. The constitution allows certain payments to past head of states etc. The question will be- did he receive more than allowed by the constitution?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by dube4peace(m): 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Don't be ignorant please, a formal Head of state or president is constitutionally entitle to a bullet pruf car, the application must be send through NSA and the car must be receive through ONSA. If PMB bullet pruf is damaged by BH attacked on him, another one must be replace, is done worldwide. Bullet pruf is purely a security matter, which must be done through ONSA. Abi na foreign medical trip money PMB collect from Dasuki?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by abbey621(m): 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
There's a difference between statutory entitlements and straight up embezzlement! If the president received a bullet proof car and a specified amount of money from the arms deal then it must be returned otherwise he is just as guilty as the rest of them, if however he did not know that the money came from the arms deal and the same items were given to all past presidents then he's guilty of nothing!
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by PassingShot(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:

There, you have it.

Passingshot's god and integrist-in-chief!

Lady, please don't force my hands. Since you guys have been searching for anything to soil Mr. Integrity's image, you haven't succeeded and this won't be different.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by skyface00(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Why are you trying so hard to educate them, its wasn't in a secret the assassination attempt on PMB along kaduna ,zaira road ,immediately former president, also directed DSS to increase PMB security details and provide him a car.

We shouldn't hide from the truth because of our sentiment and tribal war

Nija youth, I see why all dis politician day say ,Nigeria youth never ready to rule the country lolz

PassingShot:

The ONSA is statutorily empowered to provide entitlements due past HOS and presidents. So, no news here.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by millionboi(m): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
princemillla:
Mod should ban or suspend the OP for this misleading post. Think of your credible readers. This ongoing probe is very important to us Nigerians and our allies.

Let's not cast aspersions.... And for the record. The office of the NSA has every right to provide for all the head of states. I don't see what's wrong here
And mod sld likwise arrest FFk 4exposin ur paymaster buharigate
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by AMBIVERT(f): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Why are you sounding so pained and unnecessarily being emotional? Wordsmith indeed! grin

I never knew I shoved anything down your throat eyes yesterday. Kpele dear. grin

Hope your eyes were not teary as a result sha. grin

Accept my sincere apologies . angry

Lmao.
If you did a bit of psychology, and you studied my reactions on this thread, you'd realize that the last thing I feel now is Pain.

You wish I was teary eyed?
I'd rather go teary eyed watching a scene in titanic than give you of all people that satisfaction.

Your "apologies" are unnecessary and aptly discarded cool

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by theV0ice: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:

First off, the ONSA has no business disbursing anything, anything at all to former heads of states.
There is a ministry of finance. DPMB should have know better.
Second, as someone who never attended council of state meetings due to his disbelief in the GEJ led FG, one'd expect that he'd take nothing from them, even if it's lawful - that's making a strong statement about the decay he claimed was ongoing in the govt.

That said...
Let us all keep calm and drink zobo.
More details should emerge soon.
okay?
smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Of course. since GEJ became the owner of Nigeria immediately he got sworn in as president. I hope GEJ too isn't collecting any allowances as a former president. I hope we have no single DSS operative attached to him. I hope he declines every perks associated with being a former president to send a strong statement that he is in disagreement with the way PMB is running the show.

I also hope your PDP states have stopped collecting Federal Allocation until PMB leaves office?? to show their displeasure??

Hope you've stopped traveling on FG roads to show your own displeasure?? cheesy

In your mind now, you have a solid point on which to stand?? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Chubhie: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
EFCC should make moves on PMB and invite him for questioning before he sneaks out of the country again.

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by AMBIVERT(f): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Lady, please don't force my hands. Since you guys have been searching for anything to soil Mr. Integrity's image, you haven't succeeded and this won't be different.

grin grin grin grin grin
Lolz
Force your hands you say?

I lie before?

C'mon!
Let it go!

Pour your anger and rage over this development on Ambivart!
I can only imagine the seething and frown on your face behind your computer screen.
grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Forwetinnah: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
skyface00:
Why are you trying so hard to educate them, its wasn't in a secret the assassination attempt on PMB along kaduna ,zaira road ,immediately former president, also directed DSS to increase PMB security details and provide him a car.

We shouldn't hide from the truth because of our sentiment and tribal war

Nija youth, I see why all dis politician day say ,Nigeria youth never ready to rule the country lolz

A car? He got 5 plus $300,000. ..when GEJ was their target they were buddies now that GEJ is out of the way, they're pulling each other's hair out

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by doncaster(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
So the yam eater dey back yard we dey front dey look for him.

Dasuki share reach me. if you give half of what you give oga INTEGRITY I go carry ur jail term you join am for my own.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by izyericson: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fanirandele:

all ex Presidents collect certain entitlements from every government. security of the lives of ex presidents is in hands of NSA so Dasuki acted within his jurisdiction in that instance

oh really?

once involved is involved. atleast the money fund reached target destinations, President General Doctor Muhamed Buhari inclusive! let's leave matter for Mathias!!

we need now, a neutral investigator / government
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by AMBIVERT(f): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Of course. since GEJ became the owner of Nigeria immediately he got sworn in as president. I hope GEJ too isn't collecting any allowances as a former president. I hope we have no single DSS operative attached to him. I hope he declines every perks associated with being a former president to send a strong statement that he is in disagreement with the way PMB is running the show.

I also hope your PDP states have stopped collecting Federal Allocation until PMB leaves office?? to show their displeasure??

Hope you've stopped traveling on FG roads to show your own displeasure?? cheesy

In your mind now, you have a solid point on which to stand?? cheesy cheesy

Dear TheV0ice,
We are gathered here today to solemnly and joyously celebrate the integrity of DPMB.
We are not here to do a comparative analysis.

Face Topic!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by ooshinibos: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
did Buhari collect the money cash ...or the bullet proof car was delivered to him directly ...
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by doncaster(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
tinsel:
Nothing in it. The constitution allows certain payments to past head of states etc. The question will be- did he receive more than allowed by the constitution?
Certain payment by who and from who?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Ahmeduana(m): 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Eketem:
The Presidential Spokesman has confirmed to Sahara reporters that President Buhari received money from Dasuki as well as the Bullet proof vehicles.

Adeshina claims they were statuary entitlements of the President.

This just got Real mehnnnnn

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/676734502593536000
NOTHING BEYOND STATUARILY MORE THAN WHAT IS ENTITLE TO, BA? BUT HE COLLECT AM, ISN'T SO? HIM MA BE THIEF BE THAT! After all abokin barao shi ma barao.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by PassingShot(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
dondaddycares:

Now all of a sudden you've started sounding defensive because PMB was involved. No more the offensive Passingshot. Now you wanna tell Femi adeshina what to say, a question bothering on benefits from sleaze was thrown to him and all he could muster was the reply he gave...bro, it is an admission of the whole statement. In law, there is what is called Negative-Pregnant Traverse, it means a denial which works as an admission. Thats what PMB's spokesperson just displayed. Now to the main issue; was the past NSA under the law required to maintain past heads of states? you can provide proof to that effect and where the said maintenance was contained in the appropriation Acts. Let us be objective in our analysis. If you decide to leave the substance of the argument and go on a voyage of personal attacks i will kindly ignore you
1. Dasuki is a dying man and will naturally do what anyone in his shoes would do.

2. Dasuki's aide claimed Buhari got $300k and the presidency has clearly denied it. It's left for Dasuki to prove the allegation. Was the money received by cash or through bank tranfer?

3. Getting vehicles from FG is statutory entitlement of past HOS. Did Dasuki use arms deal money to provide what was statutorily provided for? If he did, what happened with the budgeted money for that purpose? Or did Buhari get vehicles from ONSA and also got from another arm of government?

Dasuki is drowning already and will try to hang on to even any weightless leave around him. Let him tell his stories to the judge in court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Keneking:
Great

These are the provisions for entitlement for ex Head of State

- monthly pension
- monthly stipend
- free medical expenses
- security details (3 policemen, 1 ADC, 1 DSS) for life
- free courier service
So ?... everyone knows, but provided the money moved from DASUKI to bubu, buhari is also guilty...what about dokpesi and the rumour about Linda ?... won't these entrepreneurs collect money before doing advert for who so ever they want to do the advert for ?... abi na FREE ?... they have the right to charge what ever amount they like... it now becomes a CRIME since the money was from DASUKI to THEM...just like same money was from DASUKI to BUBU...nobody is above the LAW ,dasuki a beg keep calling names...abi as a they so, is not a crime if federal government gives me $300,000 just to do a show for 5 minutes, but it will be a crime if that money comes from DASUKI...buhari abeg make only you carry yourself go meet EFCC

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
LMFashions:

Confirm!!! Whether statutory or not, if he collected then he's guilty.
please tell them, some people are so blind and will do any silly thing for buhari,including reasoning upside down...PROVIDED IT WAS FROM THE ARMS DEAL, he is also guity
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
thenationonlineng.net/buhari-rejects-rolls-royce-in-london/

dailypost.ng/2015/07/10/buhari-rejects-purchase-of-n400m-bulletproof-cars/
we probing illegal disbursements to pdp campaign , media houses and friends of govt ..WHO ARE NOT IN GOVT .

and some idiots here are clamouring buhari hand Is also dirty for accepting his entitlement? dasuki can never be tried for giving buhari , gowon,ibb , obj n co. their dues after all its constitutionally required.

is it not the same car that saved buhari life?

infact dasuki Is digging bigger pit for himself if he says he took it out of the arms money because money for former HOS is presented as part of yearly budget
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by PassingShot(m): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:

grin grin grin grin grin
Lolz
Force your hands you say?

I lie before?

C'mon!
Let it go!

Pour your anger and rage over this development on Ambivart!
I can only imagine the seething and frown on your face behind your computer screen.
grin
It will be too much for you to bear. I choose to be a gentleman with you, MizMyColi. I don't want you to curse the day you got to know me. Be guided!
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by juniordavid: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
The money received by the President was it his statory pay or just the national cake? How has he been paid before now? He should clarify the money he received. At least others are clarifying. The this dasukigate went far oooooi.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by badesco(m): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
When did NSA becomes pay master for former presidents and former
Head of state?. A bullet proof cars also. If this ascertion is correct, then PMB too is guilty.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Ayima: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Some people don't even read before commenting, when they see Buhari or Dasuki they start typing. That is why we always have mass failure in waec, jame etc.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by skyface00(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Just like a president before GEJ, protection of all former president is the business of the govt. Concerning all former president gotten a bulletproof cars is the responsibility of the govt, how and where the money came from is not the receiver business

Forwetinnah:

A car? He got 5 plus $300,000. ..when GEJ was their target they were buddies now that GEJ is out of the way, they're pulling each other's hair out
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by PassingShot(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
juniordavid:
The money received by the President was it his statory pay or just the national cake? How has he been paid before now? He should clarify the money he received. At least others are clarifying. The this dasukigate went far oooooi.
The president has said ne never received any money, not a kobo, from Dasuki. Let Dasuki prove him wrong. No be so?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fanirandele:

don't be so gullible

Buying bullet prove cars for formal Presidents is part of maintaing security. All past presidents must be protected my the State.
So dem no fit buy am with thr money?
..hahahhaahh, won't DOKPESI or the unknown blogger collect money for advert too ?.... oga, weda constitutional right or not, provided it was from that arms deal, bubu is guilty....or why do they arrest dokpesi, ? shay the man for no collect money for advert ? but they arrested him because the money was from the arms deal

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / Photos Of President Buhari With Bola Tinubu Today At The State House, Abuja / What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.