Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki (42901 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by sukkot: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
skelewu404:
that dansuki atm should stationed where every nigerian will have access to him end time atm
grin
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by AnanseK(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
whirlwind7:
This makes me recall that wise saying: "When one finger touches palm oil, the entire hand gets stained by it."

When PMB was shopping for made in heaven ministers and aides whose hands are spotlessly clean, he already had an idea of what would happen when these series of probes goes deep and wide. He didn't want to be pronounced "guilty by association"

You see, this fight against corruption can only go so far. It will be almost impossible to find any high placed officials who this sleaze will not implicate in one way or the other in the long run.

The judiciary is so weak.
The hands of the anti-corruption agency is tied.
There are people still regarded as sacred cows (e.g. Sanusi)

The anti-corruption war is so multifaceted, it is becoming cumbersome. If, by the first quarter of 2016 there is still no conviction, then I'm afraid there won't be any. The charade has gotten boring already.

A wailer spotted. Nigeria will change to better.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Aitee1: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
whirlwind7:
This makes me recall that wise saying: "When one finger touches palm oil, the entire hand gets stained by it."

When PMB was shopping for made in heaven ministers and aides whose hands are spotlessly clean, he already had an idea of what would happen when these series of probes goes deep and wide. He didn't want to be pronounced "guilty by association"

You see, this fight against corruption can only go so far. It will be almost impossible to find any high placed officials who this sleaze will not implicate in one way or the other in the long run.

The anti-corruption war is so multifaceted, it is becoming cumbersome. If, by the first quarter of 2016 there is still no conviction, then I'm afraid there won't be any. The charade has gotten boring already.

Sacred cow...lol

1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by PassingShot(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Shameful!!! Pathetic!!! Callous!!! Irresponsible!!!

Passingshot, It is better to keep mute sometimes rather than making ridiculous and irredeemable comments!
Shuo, na so my reply to you the other day pain you reach? grin
Why not try to be original for once? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by feaworaoja007: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
whirlwind7:

of course OBJ's name will be mentioned pretty soon,likewise IBB, Gowon etc,lets see how efcc will handle those;buhair's ur tym's ticking;u cant be greater than the whole Nigeria; you should let some sleeping dogs lie;dey"ll waste you oooo

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Nely77(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:

So, you're this naive not to know that past heads od states and presidents have statutory entitlements?
From the arms deal money? Which some people will be prosecuted and jailed for the same money received by the prosecutor. So strange!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by chidinwachukwu(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:

So, you're this naive not to know that past heads od states and presidents have statutory entitlements?

Shut up.Show me were it's writen in the constitution,and where the National Assembly approved it,or Forever Shove ur hypocrisy down ur Shi.it hole.
Always given excuses for the same thing you refuse to accept the excuse of the other accused.

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by yugocee(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
that change of scenery when the hunter becomes the hunted. really enjoying the movie. lol

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
whirlwind7:

There wouldn't be any conviction so don't hold ur breath. By the time revelations that coming out, the whole thing will .....
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by dondaddycares(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:
So, if NSA is mandated to provide statutory entitlements to former Heads of State and presidents, how does it become a ground to embezzle all monies meant for something else?

And the topic is more than misleading. Femi Adesina didn't confirm Buhari received money from Dasuki. So, why saying he confirms Buhari received money from him?

Dasuki is a sinking man who will always try to grab unto leaves even though he knows he will eventually get drowned.

Now all of a sudden you've started sounding defensive because PMB was involved. No more the offensive Passingshot. Now you wanna tell Femi adeshina what to say, a question bothering on benefits from sleaze was thrown to him and all he could muster was the reply he gave...bro, it is an admission of the whole statement. In law, there is what is called Negative-Pregnant Traverse, it means a denial which works as an admission. Thats what PMB's spokesperson just displayed. Now to the main issue; was the past NSA under the law required to maintain past heads of states? you can provide proof to that effect and where the said maintenance was contained in the appropriation Acts. Let us be objective in our analysis. If you decide to leave the substance of the argument and go on a voyage of personal attacks i will kindly ignore you

10 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by feaworaoja007: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hmmm...ds home video go make sense o! Oya bubu;i wan even see how you go handle OBJ,IBB and. Some other. Heavy weights...you dont want to thread softly abi..oya na....
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Richiez(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is outrageous! shocked
This Dasuki turned to minister of finance overnight
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by chyket(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
When did it become the job of the NSA to pay statutory entitlements of ex Presidents?.what has their entitlements have to do with security dept.Something is not adding up here.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
godoluwa:
Buhari is corrupt, simple. cc 2pointsonly
buhari is not corrupt b4 na cheesy
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by NavierStokes(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
obayaya:

Please Don't start...

The entitlements of former heads of state is handled by the Ministry of Finance...

Dasuki claimed he gave PMB some money after the attack on his convoy in Kaduna..

That wasn't an entitlement

I recall Pre-election, the news was making the rounds about how Buhari collects only 10% of his entitlements from the ministry of finance (saying the sum of money was too huge), so Adesina is now trying to tell us that his boss collects his "full" entitlements from the ONSA.

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by PassingShot(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nely77:

From the arms deal money? Which some people will be prosecuted and jailed for the same money received by the prosecutor. So strange!
Dasuki, at this dying time will claim that all he ever spent money on was from the arms deal money, including other budgetary allocations which he spent as budgeted for. Let him tell all these tales by moonlight to the court hearing his case.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by ngmgeek(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Statutory Entitlement My Foot!

Another case of pot trying to probe kettle. Yeye Government cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by AMBIVERT(f): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Shuo, na so my reply to you the other day pain you reach? grin
Why not try to be original for once? cheesy grin

Passigshot,
You know I am a wordsmith.
I am never at a loss for words. As a matter of fact, I restrain myself from applying my gift full force especially when I know it would hurt.

If you're not myopic, you'll grasp the moral behind what I'm doing on this thread by regurgitating all you shoved down my eyes yesterday.

Never miss a good chance to shut up.

9 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by sinistermind(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
From my assessment, this case will just die off... PDP has told the FG to instruct EFCC to inivite Former President Jonathan if the government wants to be transparent, knowing fully well say yansh go open well well, except they decide to use Dasuki and the Sacrificial Lamb to cover their asses

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by godoluwa(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
2pointsonly:
buhari is not corrupt b4 na cheesy
lmao
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Chucks1989(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Eketem:
The Presidential Spokesman has confirmed to Sahara reporters that President Buhari received money from Dasuki as well as the Bullet proof vehicles.

Adeshina claims they were statuary entitlements of the President.

This just got Real mehnnnnn

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/676734502593536000

You see...
Bush Meat Don Catch Hunter!
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Bizibi(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Smh.....hypocrisy is one of nigeria numerous problems

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by godoluwa(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Dasuki, at this dying time will claim that all he ever spent money on was from the arms deal money, including other budgetary allocations which he spent as budgeted for. Let him tell all these tales by moonlight to the court hearing his case.
go & sit down coz it seems ur operating system is corrupt & need to be formatted

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by dokiOloye(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:

How can Buhari call the then GEJ led FG Boko Haram and still go ahead to receive anything at all from them.
Shouldn't he boycott such gifts...statutory or not? Knowing fully well, it's all blood money?

TheV0ice, don't you find this somewhat disturbing?
Buhari is d greatest hypocrite on earth,he refused to attend council of state meetings thruout GEJ's tenure but never failed to collect his allowances.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by dragsazy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Buhari sef.....dat guy,he is aware of all dis sh*t....I weep for my country.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Acidosis(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Meanwhile, about 1 year ago:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by AMBIVERT(f): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
dokiOloye:
Buhari is d greatest hypocrite on earth, he refused to attend council of state meetings thruout GEJ's tenure but never failed to collect his allowances.

There, you have it.

Passingshot's god and integrist-in-chief!

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by theV0ice: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:

How can Buhari call the then GEJ led FG Boko Haram and still go ahead to receive anything at all from them.
Shouldn't he boycott such gifts...statutory or not? Knowing fully well, it's all blood money?

TheV0ice, don't you find this somewhat disturbing?

What did the NSA 'give' Buhari and other former presidents?

When you tell us, we can then determine how disturbing it is or of it should disturb you at all
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by dube4peace(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Don't be ignorant please, a formal Head of state or president is constitutionally entitle to a bullet pruf car, the application must be send through NSA and the car must be receive through ONSA. If PMB bullet pruf is damaged by BH attacked on him, another one must be replace, is done worldwide. Bullet pruf is purely a security matter, which must be done through ONSA. Abi na foreign medical trip money PMB collect from Dasuki?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by zicoraads: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Where is MizMyColi when you need her? cheesy
And where is that NgeneKunu lipsrsealed
Dearpreye, Obayaya and Co. are making mincemeat out of Passingshot cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by BLACKPANTHER(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ilitrus and ilitrias......is a bullet proof car comparable to that federal servants N60m only ohh tithes paid to church...
.then how will you equate PMB and the ATM General...this thread reminds me of the nature of Sodom and Gomorrah...Black Belle Gossipers
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Andykruiz(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Okay, sh.it just got real. The way things are going, i don't think there'll be any conviction whatsoever.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) / Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.