Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki (42906 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
whirlwind7:
This makes me recall that wise saying: "When one finger touches palm oil, the entire hand gets stained by it."

When PMB was shopping for made in heaven ministers and aides whose hands are spotlessly clean, he already had an idea of what would happen when these series of probes goes deep and wide. He didn't want to be pronounced "guilty by association"

You see, this fight against corruption can only go so far. It will be almost impossible to find any high placed officials who this sleaze will not implicate in one way or the other in the long run.

The judiciary is so weak.
The hands of the anti-corruption agency is tied.
There are people still regarded as sacred cows (e.g. Sanusi)

The anti-corruption war is so multifaceted, it is becoming cumbersome. If, by the first quarter of 2016 there is still no conviction, then I'm afraid there won't be any. The charade has gotten boring already.
Do you really think cases as complex as this--- that just started a few days ago--- would be concluded by the first quarter of 2016?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Lawsteller: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Some people are being sentimental in there judgement and they need to be taught. Whatever PMB collected from ONSA was his entitlement as a former Head Of States, not only him, other former HOS also enjoy theirs. Jonathan and others will enjoy the same under Buhari. So why crying foul. If you are confused why not ask?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by theV0ice: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Dear TheV0ice,
We are gathered here today to solemnly and joyously celebrate the integrity of DPMB.
We are not here to do a comparative analysis.

Face Topic!

See part of what Buhari is entitled to as a former head of state

Vehicles

3. (1) Three vehicles to be bought by the Federal Government and liable to be replaced
every four years.

(2) The drivers shall be selected by the Head of State, and paid by the Federal Govern-
ment.

What is disturbing you about the above?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by obayaya(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
dondaddycares:

Now all of a sudden you've started sounding defensive because PMB was involved. No more the offensive Passingshot. Now you wanna tell Femi adeshina what to say, a question bothering on benefits from sleaze was thrown to him and all he could muster was the reply he gave...bro, it is an admission of the whole statement. In law, there is what is called Negative-Pregnant Traverse, it means a denial which works as an admission. Thats what PMB's spokesperson just displayed. Now to the main issue; was the past NSA under the law required to maintain past heads of states? you can provide proof to that effect and where the said maintenance was contained in the appropriation Acts. Let us be objective in our analysis. If you decide to leave the substance of the argument and go on a voyage of personal attacks i will kindly ignore you

Sorry for deviating..

Is your name Dondaddy?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Keneking:
Great

These are the provisions for entitlement for ex Head of State

- monthly pension
- monthly stipend
- free medical expenses
- security details (3 policemen, 1 ADC, 1 DSS) for life
- free courier service
Were you dropped on your head as a baby or is it the hate that has driven you mad? Where did you get this rubbish you typed up?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by badesco(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
skidskid:
thenationonlineng.net/buhari-rejects-rolls-royce-in-london/

dailypost.ng/2015/07/10/buhari-rejects-purchase-of-n400m-bulletproof-cars/
we probing illegal disbursements to pdp campaign , media houses and friends of govt ..WHO ARE NOT IN GOVT .

and some idiots here are clamouring buhari hand Is also dirty for accepting his entitlement? dasuki can never be tried for giving buhari , gowon,ibb , obj n co. their dues after all its constitutionally required.

is it not the same car that saved buhari life?

infact dasuki Is digging bigger pit for himself if he says he took it out of the arms money because money for former HOS is presented as part of yearly budget

So Dasuki is now the accountant general of the federation? Pls leave sentiments and face reality
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
kossyablaze:
So dem no fit buy am with thr money?At most N35m
Weren't you one of the animals asking how he could afford the car, last year?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
I'm new here oh, see as Dasuki dey give this dey give that. Dasuki I greet you from givenchy republic.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by manny4life(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
In fact, I'm loving this wind of change... So PMB is a recipient of the 'diverted' arms deal funds?? Okay, let's see how this unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by mandax: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol, who expects the president to be unable to defend himself of allegations of corrupt practices?

So Retired Dasuki then was Nigeria
Army Pay Roll officer as well as National Security Adviser!!!

Laughable entitlements paid by Dasuki.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Bgino(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:
So, if NSA is mandated to provide statutory entitlements to former Heads of State and presidents, how does it become a ground to embezzle all monies meant for something else?

1. Dasuki is a dying man and will naturally do what anyone in his shoes would do.

2. Dasuki's aide claimed Buhari got $300k and the presidency has clearly denied it, saying not a single kobo did Buhari get from Dasuki. It's left for Dasuki to prove the allegation. Was the money received by cash or through bank tranfer?

3. Getting vehicles from FG is statutory entitlement of past HOS. Did Dasuki use arms deal money to provide what was statutorily provided for? If he did, what happened with the budgeted money for that purpose? Or did Buhari get vehicles from ONSA and also got from another arm of government?

Dasuki is drowning already and will try to hang on to even any weightless leave around him. Let him tell his stories to the judge in court.
buhari is equally guilty,,,pls stop holding brief for him...

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by ademoladeji(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
funkyibodude:
Dasuki now national ATM machine grin... Abeg make I collect my own

GEJ be the PIN
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by dondaddycares(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:

1. Dasuki is a dying man and will naturally do what anyone in his shoes would do.

2. Dasuki's aide claimed Buhari got $300k and the presidency has clearly denied it. It's left for Dasuki to prove the allegation. Was the money received by cash or through bank tranfer?

3. Getting vehicles from FG is statutory entitlement of past HOS. Did Dasuki use arms deal money to provide what was statutorily provided for? If he did, what happened with the budgeted money for that purpose? Or did Buhari get vehicles from ONSA and also got from another arm of government?

Dasuki is drowning already and will try to hang on to even any weightless leave around him. Let him tell his stories to the judge in court.

I'm not quarreling with the fact that you tagged him a dying man, as you can see i didnt argue the point. My quarrel is, it is not the duty of the NSA to maintain past HOS, if you check the budgets, it is never included under the duties, functions or expenses of the NSA. It is not even the duty of the NSA to touch military budgets at all, Dasuki merely hijacked the duty and the army chiefs coward because Dasuki had a strong backing. The duty of the NSA under the extant laws is to advice, and not to spend. Please do well to read up the duties of the NSA. Now PMB collected gifts from a man who had no right or legal backing to give such gifts. The government spokesperson had an opportunity of rebutting the accusation and all he could come up with was that it was PMB's statutory entitlement...statutory entitlement from the wrong channel? Again, Dasuki alleged to have changed PMB's cars after the boko haram attack on him, the government spokesperson didnt deny or traverse that but maintained it was his statutory entitlement(negative pregnant traverse). So replacing cars after boko haram attack is part of the statutory entitlement? I wonder when all those who had lost life, limb and property in the hands of the boko haram will get their own replaceable statutory entitlement. Also, Dasuki alleged to have given PMB $300,000...the government spokesperson still mainatined it is PMB's statutory entitlement...in dollars? GOd dey watch una, after APC will accuse GEJ's government of dollarising the economy while PMB was a recepient of the dollarisation policy. Finally, you are calling on Dasuki to provide evidence that he gave PMB the money and other gifts before you will accept the veracity of such claims. I wonder if you also called on Dasuki to provide proofs on other allegations concerning other individuals like the female unknown blogger, Bafarawa, Nwobodo, Bode George etc. You believed them straight away without asking for evidence, why is it so hard for you to swallow or believe too that PMB was a beneficiary of the sleaze? Finally, you believed the totality of the allegation against Dasuki without calling on his accusers to show evidence or were you shown "proof of evidence" in secret? Try to be objective and on the side of legality bro. I rest my case. Good night.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by PassingShot(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bgino:
buhari is equally guilty,,,pls stop holding brief for him...
How? Just by Dasuki claiming he gave him money?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by simpleseyi: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
babasanti:
Whether statutory or not. Did u receive money from arms deal ? Yes. Buhari is Guilty! Corrupt dullard

The way you are going, you will soon enter market like your forefathers.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Kennydoc(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Keneking:
Great

These are the provisions for entitlement for ex Head of State

- monthly pension
- monthly stipend
- free medical expenses
- security details (3 policemen, 1 ADC, 1 DSS) for life
- free courier service

Is it the NSA that pays them?
Are exotic cars among their statutory entitlements?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by NavierStokes(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
abbey621:
There's a difference between statutory entitlements and straight up embezzlement! If the president received a bullet proof car and a specified amount of money from the arms deal then it must be returned otherwise he is just as guilty as the rest of them, if however he did not know that the money came from the arms deal and the same items were given to all past presidents then he's guilty of nothing!
And the others admitted they knew the money was from the arms deal?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by dondaddycares(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
obayaya:

Sorry for deviating..

Is your name Silas?

lol is your name Nnadi? why you wan cast me for here?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by PassingShot(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
dondaddycares:

I'm not quarreling with the fact that you tagged him a dying man, as you can see i didnt argue the point. My quarrel is, it is not the duty of the NSA to maintain past HOS, if you check the budgets, it is never included under the duties, functions or expenses of the NSA. It is not even the duty of the NSA to touch military budgets at all, Dasuki merely hijacked the duty and the army chiefs coward because Dasuki had a strong backing. The duty of the NSA under the extant laws is to advice, and not to spend. Please do well to read up the duties of the NSA. Now PMB collected gifts from a man who had no right or legal backing to give such gifts. The government spokesperson had an opportunity of rebutting the accusation and all he could come up with was that it was PMB's statutory entitlement...statutory entitlement from the wrong channel? Again, Dasuki alleged to have changed PMB's cars after the boko haram attack on him, the government spokesperson didnt deny or traverse that but maintained it was his statutory entitlement(negative pregnant traverse). So replacing cars after boko haram attack is part of the statutory entitlement? I wonder when all those who had lost life, limb and property in the hands of the boko haram will get their own replaceable statutory entitlement. Also, Dasuki alleged to have given PMB $300,000...the government spokesperson still mainatined it is PMB's statutory entitlement...in dollars? GOd dey watch una, after APC will accuse GEJ's government of dollarising the economy while PMB was a recepient of the dollarisation policy. Finally, you are calling on Dasuki to provide evidence that he gave PMB the money and other gifts before you will accept the veracity of such claims. I wonder if you also called on Dasuki to provide proofs on other allegations concerning other individuals like the female unknown blogger, Bafarawa, Nwobodo, Bode George etc. You believed them straight away without asking for evidence, why is it so hard for you to swallow or believe too that PMB was a beneficiary of the sleaze? Finally, you believed the totality of the allegation against Dasuki without calling on his accusers to show evidence or were you shown "proof of evidence" in secret? Try to be objective and on the side of legality bro. I rest my case. Good night.
1. ONSA replacing a former HOS bombed vehicles is not a "gift". The government is by law responsible to replace them either when damged or get written off through accident since they're government properties in the first place.

2. The president has submitted statement to EFCC (check it online) that he didn't receive a KOBO from Dasuki at any time. So, should it not be Dasuki to prove that Buhari indeed received money from him. Mind you this allegation was not even from Dasuki but an unnamed aide which can always be denied later.

3. Again, Adesina's statement was very clear and unambiguous. "Nothing beyond what was statutorily due to him as past HOS" is clear enough except for those who who like to confuse themselves.

Stop twisting this case. Let Dasuki spill the beans in law courts.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by zicoraads: 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Lmao.
If you did a bit of psychology, and you studied my reactions on this thread, you'd realize that the last thing I feel now is Pain.

You wish I was teary eyed?
I'd rather go teary eyed watching a scene in titanic than give you of all people that satisfaction.

Your "apologies" are unnecessary and aptly discarded cool
MizMyColi?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
zicoraads:
Where is MizMyColi when you need her? cheesy
And where is that NgeneKunu lipsrsealed
Dearpreye, Obayaya and Co. are making mincemeat out of Passingshot cheesy

My brother, that guy's steep travel into the abyss of hypocrisy and ignominy is so shameful and dramatic. He's one of those folks I use to respect though I disagree with him a lot but in recent times he's a shadow of his former self......no....maybe he only masked it well.......

I know the murderer and thief will end up in hell BUT only God knows the fate of the hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by obayaya(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
dondaddycares:

lol is your name Obayaya? why you wan cast me for here?
Oya Modify your post...
I'll Modify mine..
Following you asap
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
$300,000 = N75Million.
This Buhari self!!!

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by paramakina202: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
So Buhari even collect his share of the loot.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by dondaddycares(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
obayaya:

Oya Modify your post...

I'll Modify mine..

Following you asap

lol hope you are doing great?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by lakeside30: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Na wa o,everybody hands is being dipped inside the COOKIES JAR,even our president

Na real wa o
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Were you dropped on your head as a baby or is it the hate that has driven you mad? Where did you get this rubbish you typed up?

Mister can you conduct a search on entitlements of ex head of state in Nigeria?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
badesco:

So Dasuki is now the accountant general of the federation? Pls leave sentiments and face reality

dasuki ISNT the accountant general and that's why he's in trouble ... but where SECURITY matter dey he is the interface ... do u expect minister of finance to go and deliver bullet proof car or handle the logistics of delivering it?
the sad thing about the average Nigerian youth is miseducation... many went to kangaroo pri/sec skulls so normal comprehension evades them.

until dasuki proves he gave PMB or any other HOS something that he wasn't due then he has nothing!

dasuki never mentioned giving them these out of the money budgeted for arms sef because that will even open a new chapter what happened to money appropriated to service ALL our ex presidents?

nobody cares if anyone took money from education trust fund to buy guns for our military boys , as far as it was used for its purpose. the case here is where did the money for dokpesi , bafarawa & co. come from if it's proven to be arms acct then it's crimimal.

states got bail out funds from I don't care where and so far it seems from (FG) buhari side it was carried out and it's up to pressure groups to ensure it wasnnt diverted to private pockets . that's where wahala go dey ,

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by obayaya(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
dondaddycares:

lol hope you are doing great?
Yeah man..
How are you?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by PassingShot(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
dearpreye:

My brother, that guy's steep travel into the abyss of hypocrisy and ignominy is so shameful and dramatic. He's one of those folks I use to respect though I disagree with him a lot but in recent times he's a shadow of his former self......no....maybe he only masked it well.......

I know the murderer and thief will end up in hell BUT only God knows the fate of the hypocrites.
Quit being unnecessarily emotional and stop blackmailing me!

What is hypocrisy in this matter or my stand?

1. An unnamed aide (not even Dasuki) claimed Buhari got $300k from Dasuki. The president has promptly denied ever receiving a KOBO from Dasuki. If Dasuki actually gave any money to the president, would he not normally be asked to prove it? Was it given by cash or bank transfer? Let Dasuki or his aide tell us or better still you help them.

2. Is it news that Buhari got SUVs from ONSA as other past HOS and presidents? Please tell me what I don't know here. Did Buhari get vehicles from ONSA and also got from another govt's agent/arm thereby making it double benefits? Please educate me.

I know you're educated but try to be reasonable and don't let your emotions override your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by dondaddycares(m): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:

1. ONSA replacing a former HOS bombed vehicles is not a "gift". The government is by law responsible to replace them either when damged or get written off through accident since they're government properties in the first place.

2. The president has submitted statement to EFCC (check it online) that he didn't receive a KOBO from Dasuki at any time. So, should it not be Dasuki to prove that Buhari indeed received money from him. Mind you this allegation was not even from Dasuki but an unnamed aide which can always be denied later.

3. Again, Adesina's statement was very clear and unambiguous. "Nothing beyond what was statutorily due to him as past HOS" is clear enough except for those who who like to confuse themselves.

Stop twisting this case. Let Dasuki spill the beans in law courts.

Bros nobody is twisting anything. The President has written a statement to the EFCC and its online? you believed it. I believe Bafarawa, Dokpesi and the rest also made their own statements...did you believe them or the explanation they offered? Please quote the law, whether its an Act, Edit, Law, Decree, Constitution or even the Interpretation Act that empowered the NSA to maintain the past HOS so as to enlighten us the more. You dont make assumptions based on what is favourable to your own political leaning while thrashing the rest. Your continued use of Adeshina's words without knowing the full implications worries me, even an ordinary English student who didnt study law at all will know the full implications of making a general denial. It seems you know more than PMB and his handlers in this case, may be you will do well to help them fine tune their public defence...of course PMB wont be dragged to court, but just like propaganda drew the accused persons to the court of public opinion so will also the name of PMB be dragged to the commoners court for public trial and condemnation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by nickxtra(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
The office of the NSA has always be in charge to remit to the past leaders all their entitlements, including vehicles and security details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Re-Arrest Nicholas Makolomi Whose Video Led To #EndSARS Protest / A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) / Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.