Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? (41036 Views)

He Killed His Wife After Going Through this Picture. / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / Snooping On Your Partner's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Odunharry(m): 12:49am On Dec 17, 2015
AJaylee:
I can't say if it's wrong or ryt cos I've been doing dat nd I've been seeing stuff dat kills me internally but wen I take it up to her, she wil start cryin, saying it's nt wat I think, but she still flirt secretly wit guys nd weneva I go tru her phone I'll still see something new which she can't explain, so I wanted to stop bt I can't stop. I feel my relationship is nt secure, she loves me bt she still wants to be free to d world, nd no no no,i won't like dat. So I keep checking nd weneva I'm fed up, I'll just adieu baby.
The earlier you take a decision, tell better for you.
Act like the man guy.. those tears are deceptive..

Give her space
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Cpumping(m): 12:49am On Dec 17, 2015
me I v trust issues, I wd always check. I dnt v a problem u checking mine. infact I wd tell u lets exchange phones n check together.

its not my fault I was born this way. grin
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by DedeNkem: 12:50am On Dec 17, 2015
If you suspect your spouse, check his/her phone. If your spouse locks his/her phone with password and doesn't give you the password, then he/she is hiding something.

My wife and I know each other's passwords, including banks accounts, laptops, phones, all online accounts, in fact, anything we use that requires password.

That's how open and transperant a couple should be. If you've nothing to hide from your spouse, then you've absolutely no genuine reason to hide anything from him/her. When one of you starts hiding something from the other, then there's a trust or infidelity problem.

7 Likes

Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by naijaboiy: 12:50am On Dec 17, 2015
Nubian113:

But if you won't looking you wouldn't have found it (good or bad)

Like attracts like. It's a simple theory that states "you create your own reality"

I look for the best in my lover and that's what I find.
You look for the best and ignore the worst. And then when the worst comes out you don't know how to handle it.

Keeping quiet and ignoring certain things that will cause bigger problems later on will only guarantee temporary happiness and long term heart break.

The moment you notice,act on it once and for all and stop ignoring it so you don't come crying later on.

2 Likes

Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by AJaylee(m): 12:55am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
true that.. I agree with you. Lol ironically, its even the ladies that are fond of checking guys phones yet they come on social media to play the saint.
U are ryt bro, but on my babes side, nothing wil be suspicious but she is still flirtin wit someone, she goes to work, from work to somewhere from somewhere to. Somewhere. Nd one day I'll feel like checking d messages nd I'll find something suspicious.
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by naijaboiy: 12:55am On Dec 17, 2015
Odunharry:

true that.. if she is not ready to be faithful mk she chill one side..
If na olosho things she want do make she enta street and no decieve the poor guy.

Sadly, many people leave that kind of life today
It seems to me that those who are not in support of snooping are those who may be the ones guilty of hiding stuff from their partners in relationships.

This thing is very easy.

If your mind and heart is clean you shouldn't even complain when your partner is with your phone on a normal day,talk less of snooping on it.

It's only those who are guilty of shady deals that don't support it because they believe that as they don't check their partner's phone he/she shouldn't check theirs too and from there they too can hide anything they want to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Odunharry(m): 12:55am On Dec 17, 2015
Style007:
I laugh at people here shouting "communication is the key". keep shouting it till u see your gf marriage invitation card a day to the wedding or even contact stds

Its good to find out things your partner won't tell u ordinarily

I don't have problem with my partner checking my phone and I will check hers when I notice fowl play

This is how I found out that my "self acclaimed virgin gf" is a dog that does it everywhere and anyhow

Had it been I didn't read it I will believe her till today

NOTE read at your own risk, because u may see something that will make u...
funny but true
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

You look for the best and ignore the worst. And then when the worst comes out you don't know how to handle it.

Keeping quiet and ignoring certain things that will cause bigger problems later on will only guarantee temporary happiness and long term heart break.

The moment you notice,act on it once and for all and stop ignoring it so you don't come crying later on.

Staying on topic: I have never gone through someone's phone (male or female) because it's rude and antisocial behaviour. It was done to me and innocent banter, flirting was taken as me cheating and the relationship sunk before it even started. Talk, and ask questions don't do your own math.

1 Like

Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Odunharry(m): 12:57am On Dec 17, 2015
sonofananimal:
really don't like going through partner's phone as in then but that eedioot take me for granted because of my nature and mumuness for love, but not until I receive the deadliest blow of my life and even went to the extend of tagging me of something through her phone.

If you feel that one is cheating on you, fee free to check he/her phone to calm your feelings about the person.
But this days WOMEN flex ALOT and them don't even hid it (you will just know ) so there is no even need to check that person's phone. Just cut ties with her.

Time is no longer waiting!
confirm talk bro... People flirt alot and Cheat wella.

If you didn't check that na long thing she go put you o
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by AJaylee(m): 12:57am On Dec 17, 2015
Odunharry:

The earlier you take a decision, tell better for you.
Act like the man guy.. those tears are deceptive..

Give her space
Yap I will, after we stop living together
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by naijaboiy: 12:58am On Dec 17, 2015
Nubian113:

Staying on topic: I have never gone through someone's phone (male or female) because it's rude and antisocial behaviour. It was done to me and innocent banter, flirting was taken as me cheating and the relationship sunk before it even started. Talk, and ask questions don't do your own math.
Rude and antisocial?

In a relationship where you were allegedly flirting? cheesy

Flirting that can lead to something else. You can see how you shot your own self in the foot. grin

Lol...okay bye.

4 Likes

Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Odunharry(m): 1:02am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
true that.. I agree with you. Lol ironically, its even the ladies that are fond of checking guys phones yet they come on social media to play the saint.
lol.. take everything dey say here too serious at ur own peril
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by tunex22(m): 1:05am On Dec 17, 2015
Thunderlicious:
It is an end time habit
U'er such a foolish idiot for posting those words
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Odunharry(m): 1:07am On Dec 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Rude and antisocial?

Flirting that can lead to something else. You can see how you shot your own self in the foot. grin

Lol...okay bye.
lol... Nubian doesn't see anything wrong in flirting with guys but I can bet she will be angry if she sees a gal walking together with her guy..

mhen she's funny ...cause she's flirting that's why she's strongly against it.

Buhahahaahahahah

3 Likes

Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by naijaboiy: 1:13am On Dec 17, 2015
Odunharry:

lol... Nubian doesn't see anything wrong in flirting with guys but I can bet she will be angry if she sees a gal walking together with her guy..

mhen she's funny ...cause she's flirting that's why she's strongly against it.

Buhahahaahahahah
Lool...I told you na! grin

They also have shady things to hide too. If not they will be the first to snoop.

In fact once your girl does not give a hoot about your private stuff then start suspecting her too. cheesy

The logic is this. I won't check your phone and you won't check mine. Therefore,you can do whatever you want to do and I do mine. But none of us should find out.

So most times it's about who found out first that's the victim. Even though he/she is guilty too. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Odunharry(m): 1:19am On Dec 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lool...I told you na! grin

They also have shady things to hide too. If not they will be the first to snoop.

In fact once your girl does not give a hoot about your private stuff then start suspecting her too. cheesy

The logic is this. I won't check your phone and you won't check mine,therefore,you can do whatever you want to do and I do mine. But none of us should find out.

So most times it's about who found out first that's the victim. Even though he/she is guilty too. cheesy
lol.. she's made some funny comments too like, LIKES ATTRACT LIKES. no b everything Man gat quote or reply
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by bilionaire: 1:20am On Dec 17, 2015
it takes a lot of maturity to comport, but why even do it if you can not take it
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by naijaboiy: 1:24am On Dec 17, 2015
Odunharry:

lol.. she's made some funny comments too like, LIKES ATTRACT LIKES. no b everything Man gat quote or reply
Lol...I saw that too. I just chose to ignore that aspect as it was not really relevant.

I guess what she meant was that if i'm suspecting my partner to cheat then I can cheat too. That means when I check her phone it means i'm looking for what I can do too. By that if she can't cheat on her partner that means he can't cheat on her too. grin

Haven't we had uncountable cases of a good guy or woman coming in contact with a chronic flirt/cheat?

You see the way some people think? grin
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Odunharry(m): 1:26am On Dec 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...I saw that too. I just chose to ignore that aspect as it was not really relevant.

I guess what she meant was that if i'm suspecting my partner to cheat then I can cheat too. That means when I check her phone it means i'm looking for what I can do too. By that if she can't cheat on her partner that means he can't cheat on her too. grin

Haven't we had uncountable cases of a good guy or woman coming in contact with a chronic flirt/cheat?

You see the way some people think? grin
lol.. her likes attract likes doesn't hold here at all.
U can bet if it's the guy flirting wahala for Don happen since
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by naijaboiy: 1:32am On Dec 17, 2015
Odunharry:

lol.. her likes attract likes doesn't hold here at all.
U can bet if it's the guy flirting wahala for Don happen since
It doesn't hold at all! grin

Yes na! That's why I said whoever is caught first is the offender and the finder is the victim.

The guy in question may also have other ladies he's toasting but because he caught her first he will still pick offense.

Abeg make I enter bed jare. cheesy
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:33am On Dec 17, 2015
Nubian113:

You'll be judging that person on their past and you're meant to be their future...

#youonlyfindwhatyou'relookingfor

Look for the good in people and you'll find it abundantly so be careful what you search for.

If you want to buy a car, you run a VIN check because the history of a car is an indicator of its future performance.

If you want to borrow from a bank, they check your credit history because your record is an indicator of what to expect.

If you are looking for employment, employers ask for references...

And if you get a new doc, he asks for your medical history.

A cum-guzzling slut - with 7 years experience - who lies like there is no tomorrow, has had strings of abortions, and has zero morals is not going to change merely because she met me.

I think I'm pretty special, but I am not that special.

Maybe Mourinho or Jesus can transform her, going forward. Not me.

"A leopard cannot change its spots" --------- The Elders.

6 Likes

Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Odunharry(m): 1:36am On Dec 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

It doesn't hold at all! grin

Yes na! That's why I said whoever is caught first is the offender and the finder is the victim.

The guy in question may also have other ladies he's toasting but because he caught her first he will still pick offense.

Abeg make I enter bed jare. cheesy
lol.. goodnight.. me too want sleep now self

1 Like

Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Adaeze003(f): 1:50am On Dec 17, 2015
If it's a marriage, by all means check. I mean, what's mine is yours.

If not? Just try snoop through your own phone. Respect my privacy n I'll do same.
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Rude and antisocial?

Lol...okay bye.

Lol! Why not highlight in context? Once a lawyer always a lair grin

Ok bye
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by davidsgal(f): 2:02am On Dec 17, 2015
My bf is permitted to touch my phone 2/4/7....nothing to hide.... That's transparency in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by stuchbedding(f): 2:12am On Dec 17, 2015
Please don't check my signature grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by poshestmina(f): 2:15am On Dec 17, 2015
Tried that once,cried all through the night while he was busy sleeping undecided undecided
Learnt my lesson,ignorance is better sometimes lipsrsealed
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by dfellow97: 2:19am On Dec 17, 2015
Don't check but anytime I notice her fone is passworded I start scoring her below average cos the only passwords I keep are the main entrance to my house and to my office when the need arises. Every other is open.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 17, 2015
YourMain:
There's actually no need. Why would you be insecure in your relationship ? Communication is key.

*yimu
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 17, 2015
I don't think anything is wrong with that! But the guy should understand that when going through his woman's phone, he should just expect anything!

Anything in d sense that, she might still have admirers who are still believing that any change can happen!

I know of a male friend who was mistakenly sent a romantic text. Only for him to call back the number to verify who sent the text. For him mind, he was thinking d text came from one of his girlfriend. After calling, he realized that a male sent d text n just a digit caused d error!

After narration, I thought of so many IFs. What if that text was sent to d wife's phone n it came in as at d time d man was going through her phone?

So many things would have taken place before we say Jack! So a man going through his woman's phone should be careful n patient! Before reaction, ensure you get d whole information clear.
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by RexTramadol1: 3:30am On Dec 17, 2015
I no dey check am

I no gals are loose before

Ion av a reason to re-confirm!
Re: Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? by onunwa21(m): 3:58am On Dec 17, 2015
If u want to die b4 ur time, continue checking ur partner phone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.