Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters (62587 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by nasty45(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Scatter em all
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Priest200(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
ifyan:
What is this country turning into, especially the northern part of the country.

Nigeria wake up

if u ask me na who i go ask.?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by abokikhalifa: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
jidestar:
Buhari was never fit to rule this country, he subscribes to a radical brand of sunni islam.

I remember his earlier comment that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.

dont just talk, talk with facts nd evidence
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by martineverest(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hmm

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Hefemale: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Chosen1984:
Well Done Nigerian Army... Make Una use sense they do dis guys ooii.

Meanwhile in other News:

How is this possible ?
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by chinex276(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
outstandingsyll:
Please call my friend mercy and wish her happy birthday 08134212742
is she a call girl

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by flokii: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
biafrans be like....

omo make dem no come destroy ala igbo too o.... Nna men grin
na joke o
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by emamos: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
It is well
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Moahmed: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
jidestar:
Buhari was never fit to rule this country, he subscribes to a radical brand of sunni islam.

I remember his earlier comment that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.

Get out of this thread, did Buhari ask the army to destroy the house
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Damalex4luv(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
outstandingsyll:
Ole tongue tongue you dey advertise urself abi

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by callmenow: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
This could only have been done by order from above or more succinctly, the Oga at the top. Maybe Buhari should make a statement. Even a prepared statement is acceptable. Buhari should remember that what goes around comes around eventually. His rule so far has been unavoidably violent. The most violent period in the past 45 years bar none. Zakzaky humiliation is another in a catalogue of executive thuggery.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Badgers14: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Could someone please enlighten me on this subject... Why these attacks on Shiite muslimsare they boko haram? Or are they sponsors or .. I can't seem to figure out why they are brutally attacking them....

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by lagosrd: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hefemale:
This is wickedness and I don't think this will go down well with his followers. NA should be prepared for another deadly terrorist group.

Totally loss to as what to say. After killing his followers you now proceeded in destroying his house A. P. C change dole

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
The persons who subscribed to the recklessness of the nigerian army on the shiites should have there heads checked...gradually we would all see where this totalitarian government drives us to..

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by scachy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
tatosh:
Destroy how? I don't see any bulldozers or machines in the picture. I don't believe a building can be brought to ground like this with mere guns therefore I don't believe this story

Pls don't mind SR and their Cheap lies. They r only media house that say things before it ll happen
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by SmartMugu: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
outstandingsyll:
Why? You no get credit?

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by therealelazizi: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
GoldenJAT:
Another terrorist group in the Making... God Forbid tho... Sumthin the Nigerian army could av used diplomacy in settling.. They allowed it escalate 2 this level.. When men behaving as kids... Na their palaver.
Na our wahala....
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by callmenow: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Moahmed:

Why has buhari not suspended Buratai/COAS? WHO IS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF? It appears that Buratai is the real commander I. Chief. Even Iran and the USA has sussed out Buhari. How can hundreds of Shias be massacred, yet the so called president is mute. Do you know no shame going by your waffle? This administration/Regime is clueless, cruel and callous.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by jamst2(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
huh! This is just a ploy by the cowardly army to hide the crime they commited in that house & other places.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Indeed Igbos are trapped in a zoo!

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by BasharMaaji: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
They are not just to this guy.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
I hope they face the north...nothing concern east o!

martineverest:
Hmm
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Hefemale: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
lagosrd:

Totally loss to as what to say. After killing his followers you now proceeded in destroying his house A. P. C change dole
APC is worse than PDP just fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the change some Nigerians brought upon us.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by opribo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
This war between Shia and Sunni Moslems, it has got nothing to do with our army, they were just used by the powers that be to dismantle the Shia structures.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by nwadiuko1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
Moahmed:

no na Jonathan grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Shekau1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
tatosh:
Destroy how? I don't see any bulldozers or machines in the picture. I don't believe a building can be brought to ground like this with mere guns therefore I don't believe this story
APC would Bulldoz it.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by watchindelta(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
I see notin on dat piczz oh! abeg post d real once oh.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by olajide8(m): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hefemale:
This is wickedness and I don't think this will go down well with his followers. NA should be prepared for another deadly terrorist group.
If you are a shia/shiite go to iran
If you are a boko haram go to syria
If you are a jew go to isreal

Let them leave nigeria for us - we nigerian's are peaceful, we do go trying our military we respect them and fear them - if they are want to live in nigeria, they should obey our laws the laws of the federal republic of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Osarieme415(m): 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
Was it by buldozer or dynamite?
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Hefemale: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
olajide8:

If you are a shia/shiite go to iran
If you are a boko haram go to syria
If you are a jew go to isreal

Let them leave nigeria for us - we nigerian's are peaceful, we do go trying our military we respect them and fear them - if they are want to live in nigeria, they should obey our laws the laws of the federal republic of nigeria
What is this one saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by ishiamu(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
tatosh:

Much brain washed
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by MadCow1: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
GoldenJAT:
Another terrorist group in the Making... God Forbid tho... Sumthin the Nigerian army could av used diplomacy in settling.. They allowed it escalate 2 this level.. When men behaving as kids... Na their palaver.

Diplomacy broke down the moment they decided to draw Machetes on the Soldiers of the Federal Republic.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today / Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 / "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.