Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters (62589 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by phabulux: 5:53am On Dec 17, 2015
omobaba101:
Looks to me that NA is acting a script obtained. My thoughts - COAS suppose to have an advance party that should have handled such obstruction before his arrival at the scene. Though not in support of their processions, but if you live in the North, you would have known what these folks do. They even block a side of Kaduna-Kano expressway sometimes, but they don't harm a fly. Driving into the blockade is enough risk for the COAS already. Someone in authority who belongs to Sunni sect could have written this script. Dialogue before the arrival of COAS at the scene could have resolved this problem. Now that they have started the problem, innocents have been waylaid on Kaduna-Kano expressway and it may be another problem in making.

Do you reason with your as.s...hole?

1. The COAS tried to 'dialogue' with them for over 5 minutes.

2. You don't 'dialogue' with fools. That lesson has been learnt by the Nigerian army the hard way.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by peeta4u(m): 6:04am On Dec 17, 2015
vodkat:
Unknown soldiers. Na him.do.am
government magic.......
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Awaja(m): 6:05am On Dec 17, 2015
Another boko like group is inherent, Nigeria is suffering alot of violence that I hardly believe they will withstand. God save Naija
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by afonjay: 6:11am On Dec 17, 2015
As far as am concerned nigeria land belong gvt n also gvt can withdraw any C of O any land bt if u ve a gud case gud approval u can be conpesated by giving u money or another house anywhere or land with gvt authentication. Gvt has right to destroy any place or being used wrongly to jeopatdise gvt effort to put in order. If zakzaky's house is being destroyed wrongly he should approach court of law 4 justice simple.....as far as nigeria is concerned nobody above. In saudi iran iraq wherever it may concern they ve their rule n regulation. Why nigeria is excepted. Even zakzaky himself has his own rules n regulations in his house mosque even in his own groups or followers bt none his rules n regulations re above nigeria's constitutions, everybody should take note of dat. I dropped my pen here. Mashalam.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by billyG(m): 6:20am On Dec 17, 2015
NA & NPF causing more problem 4 nigeria
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by PLANETMARS(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2015
nyabinghi:
all whores are not mothers but your mother is a LovePeddler based on this analogy
don't forget. It also applies to ur moda as well
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2015
Buhari hasn't seen anything yet.

When he doesn't know what he's doing or rather the country he's in.

Welcome to 4 groups Buhari has to fight :

- Boko Haram
- IPOB
- Shia Muslims
- Niger Delta.

No problem. I'm watching.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by kings2013: 6:46am On Dec 17, 2015
Did the army went dere with catapiler? let us work with facts pls. Dat is not S. Ibrahim's house.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by egoldman(m): 6:49am On Dec 17, 2015
I am a Christian and i can tell you this is not good at all , who ever that ordered this attack should be questioned ?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by AfroKnight: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2015
Looks like the work of a bulldozer. The Army have serious issues with this sect.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by gowaga68: 7:04am On Dec 17, 2015
Hefemale:
This is wickedness and I don't think this will go down well with his followers. NA should be prepared for another deadly terrorist group.
Keep that xensles prayer to your self.
We reasonable Nigerians pray for peace and Unity of the country.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Pain(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2015
Watching in 6D...
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by GoldenJAT(m): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2015
saintdre:
Ode ni e... didn't u see how the army was begging them to please let. Them pass? What else should d army have done! Turn back home? Awon weere
u could av passed ur message across without insult bro.... I just aired my view. I'm nt supporting neither side, u and me know that some innocent people were caught up in that crossfire, wat I'm saying is that... We all sure be careful wen it's comes 2 some certain situations... DON'T U LIKE THE WAY I QUOTED YOU WITHOUT INSULT? remain blessed
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by GoldenJAT(m): 7:13am On Dec 17, 2015
austinbrown:
so u support the way those guys blocked the road and refused the COAS to pass even after pleading with them? Guy think b4 u talk na
I dnt support anytin cos I wasn't there, I based my comment on wat I read on here.... Bt I believe there could av been some other way around d situation.. Our army can't fight on all front
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Adayi1(m): 7:22am On Dec 17, 2015
Some people comments here are solely base on the hatred they have for Buhari govt..... I'm a muslim, nowhere in a sane society that a civilian will be demanding for an explanation from an army with riffle of their mission plying federal road... U just have to see the video.... For dis pic, its a lie... It will serve as lesson to other miscreants that NA are not to be taken for granted..
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by nyabinghi(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2015
PLANETMARS:
don't forget. It also applies to ur moda as well
see mumu he pain am, so you know how to diss muslims,sonofawhore
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by preciousMI1(f): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2015
chinex276:
i swear i am tired of hearing newws of dis pple

I swear down
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by PLANETMARS(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2015
nyabinghi:
see mumu he pain am, so you know how to diss muslims,sonofawhore
lol u r realling showing a true muslim attitude I expected noting less. Same nigga u call sonofawhore fvcked ur moda hard and released d chalk that bigot u accidental sperm
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by nyabinghi(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2015
PLANETMARS:
lol u r realling showing a true muslim attitude I expected noting less. Same nigga u call sonofawhore fvcked ur moda hard and released d chalk that bigot u accidental sperm
ask your mother to stop bleeping dogs because you have the attributes of a dog
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Owliver(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2015
as long as na for north

thats none of my business grin
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by PLANETMARS(m): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2015
nyabinghi:
ask your mother to stop bleeping dogs because you have the attributes of a dog
that's why I bigot u from a goat
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by nyabinghi(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2015
PLANETMARS:
that's why I bigot u from a goat
speak in mandarin please, your last line has no meaning on earth ElDeludedinho
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Hefemale: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2015
gowaga68:

Keep that xensles prayer to your self.
We reasonable Nigerians pray for peace and Unity of the country.
Where is the prayer in my comment foooooool? I hate it when people quote me without reason. we all pray for the peace of this nation but this treatment on the old man is wrong.

May NA do same to you ! say Amen to that
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by jelal007(m): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2015
jidestar:
Buhari was never fit to rule this country, he subscribes to a radical brand of sunni islam.

I remember his earlier comment that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.

Since taking Office and despite all his promises today sunni Boko haram killed 30 people wen they attacked a village in Borno

Shut ur stinking gutter. U're one of the unfortunate occurrence of d 21st century.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by PLANETMARS(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2015
nyabinghi:
just ask ur mum she wud break it down to ur level. Tip: give her some grass
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Deepfreezer(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2015
so funny how people are crying and cursing NA. when they we're busy shooting people in the East, y'all gave them kudos for a job well done. long live Nigerian Army for this attack
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by nyabinghi(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2015
PLANETMARS:
just ask ur mum she wud break it down to ur level. Tip: give her some grass
a single shot to your forehead is the needed stuff.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by justmi1: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2015
My mind keeps telling me there is more to this crises, there are political undertone to this, someone "someone blocks"the road next think you demolish his house. Who does that?
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by hotdi(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2015
Unprofessional angry
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by hotdi(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2015
nyabinghi:

Lololo cheesy
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by mustaphaseve(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] grin this is not zakzaky's house it is the Husaniya Baqiyatulah
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by 400billionman: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2015
tatosh:
This is a big lie totally untrue. Besides I don't see any bulldozers or machines in the picture. I don't believe a building can be brought to ground like this with mere guns therefore I don't believe this story

Nah only gun army dey carry ? You never hear about explosives ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today / Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.