Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters (62583 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Guyman02: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2015
saxywale:

Infact..i just dey see am too. angry
This shows the military were following orders. Is the man's house part of the road block too. angry

APC e-warriors want us to believe that his house blocked the road.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by PLANETMARS(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2015
nyabinghi:
a single shot to your forehead is the needed stuff.
u just proved it moslems r terrorist
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2015
vodkat:
Unknown soldiers. Na him.do.am

Dat ma mama wey you kiiiillll
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Bonapart(m): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hefemale:
This is wickedness and I don't think this will go down well with his followers. NA should be prepared for another deadly terrorist group.
[sup][/sup]
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Hefemale: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bonapart:
[sup][/sup]
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by seaga: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
peppyluv02:
Indeed Igbos are trapped in a zoo!
...and to think you are lady, makes it even more.....
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by seaga: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
austinbrown:
so u support the way those guys blocked the road and refused the COAS to pass even after pleading with them? Guy think b4 u talk na

No! You think! So disturbing the peace is an offense punishable by death? Students who block roads during protest should all be massacred ? Right?
Imagine
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by gowaga68: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hefemale:

Where is the prayer in my comment foooooool? I hate it when people quote me without reason. we all pray for the peace of this nation but this treatment on the old man is wrong.

May NA do same to you ! say Amen to that
Amen if I act reckless as the sect did and May they (Shi'iat) do the same to you too! Say a big amen to it.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
Stop crying over my comment...
The only language most of you muslims understand is violence even when it is avoidable and that is an animalistic behavior...

seaga:

...and to think you are lady, makes it even more.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband / Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.