Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters (62584 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by razzberries: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
He got what's coming to him.
Now he has bitten more than he could chew
if you live by the sword, you die by the sword
For the evil ones/thieves cometh not but to steal to kill and to destroy
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lie lie news in these endtimes.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by austinbrown: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
GoldenJAT:
Another terrorist group in the Making... God Forbid tho... Sumthin the Nigerian army could av used diplomacy in settling.. They allowed it escalate 2 this level.. When men behaving as kids... Na their palaver.
so u support the way those guys blocked the road and refused the COAS to pass even after pleading with them? Guy think b4 u talk na
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by OCTAVO: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
tatosh:
Destroy how? I don't see any bulldozers or machines in the picture. I don't believe a building can be brought to ground like this with mere guns therefore I don't believe this story
I tire for people o. I don't believe this story based on these pictures.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by gymanny: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
Some ppl r very silly in fact stupid when dey passes comments. Have u forgotten dis is how Jonathan's govt pampered BH b4 dey escalated. Dis is another group grooming again but we have a govt and a non corrupt NA taking d right moves against any aggression. I saw d video which d COAS pleaded for over 10 minutes and d ppl refused to let go. Don't u think it's a slap on NA if dey ve turned back? Dats means any dick and Harry can do d same but thank God for d real lesson dey learnt.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by yhemsy62(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
All bekos dem no gree comot for road? Anobiliv there is something else behind dis issue
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by saintdre(m): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ode ni e... didn't u see how the army was begging them to please let. Them pass? What else should d army have done! Turn back home? Awon weere
GoldenJAT:
Another terrorist group in the Making... God Forbid tho... Sumthin the Nigerian army could av used diplomacy in settling.. They allowed it escalate 2 this level.. When men behaving as kids... Na their palaver.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
2 * 4 = 8
4 * 2 = 8
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by omobaba101(m): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Looks to me that NA is acting a script obtained. My thoughts - COAS suppose to have an advance party that should have handled such obstruction before his arrival at the scene. Though not in support of their processions, but if you live in the North, you would have known what these folks do. They even block a side of Kaduna-Kano expressway sometimes, but they don't harm a fly. Driving into the blockade is enough risk for the COAS already. Someone in authority who belongs to Sunni sect could have written this script. Dialogue before the arrival of COAS at the scene could have resolved this problem. Now that they have started the problem, innocents have been waylaid on Kaduna-Kano expressway and it may be another problem in making.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by gymanny: 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Some ppl r very silly in fact silly when dey passes comments. Have u forgotten dis is how Jonathan's govt pampered BH b4 dey escalated. Dis is another group grooming again but we have a govt and a non corrupt NA taking d right moves against any aggression. I saw d video which d COAS pleaded for over 10 minutes and d ppl refused to let go. Don't u think it's a slap on NA if dey ve turned back? Dats means any dick and Harry can do d same but thank God for d real lesson dey learnt.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by naijafella(m): 12:09am On Dec 17, 2015
jidestar:
Buhari was never fit to rule this country, he subscribes to a radical brand of sunni islam.

I remember his earlier comment that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.

Since taking Office and despite all his promises today sunni Boko haram killed 30 people wen they attacked a village in Borno

See Mumu talk.How does PMB relates to a sect blocking the convoy of COAS?Is like standing in front of a moving train.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by millionboi(m): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2015
antibiafra:
THE House Will Be Repaired By The Federal Government with tax payers money
So u knw al dis nd stil u r against biafra
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 17, 2015
Jibril659:
very dumb post. Buhari is now the coas?
Buhari shud suspend d coas as a listening president d way Gej did to ihejirika... remember its the same thing ihejirika and buruntai did
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by anwe: 1:18am On Dec 17, 2015
vodkat:
Unknown soldiers. Na him.do.am

This one is known. Maybe chief of army staff burantashi na him do am
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by God21: 1:29am On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Btruth: 2:34am On Dec 17, 2015
Hefemale:
This is wickedness and I don't think this will go down well with his followers. NA should be prepared for another deadly terrorist group.

You are very right. Whatever happens to dialogue this days, I don't understand. We don't need this again like the Nigerian Police started this Yusuf Boko Haram problem some years back before it was hijacked by some wicked element and turn them to menace. I think the federal govt should sort this thing out rightly now before it will blow up to something else.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by nyabinghi(m): 3:18am On Dec 17, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Funny how islam religion of peace is always at the centre of piss. Be it shiite,or sunni one thing they have in common "terror". Oh yes all muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims
all whores are not mothers but your mother is a LovePeddler based on this analogy
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by nyabinghi(m): 3:21am On Dec 17, 2015
liveshady:
2 * 4 = 8
4 * 2 = 8
commutativity
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by DanielPop(m): 3:51am On Dec 17, 2015
It was Jomo Kenyatta of Kenya (RIP) that asked NA to destroy the house. Bros receive sense!!!!!!!!!!
Moahmed:

Get out of this thread, did Buhari ask the army to destroy the house
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by AleAirHub(m): 4:10am On Dec 17, 2015
My religion believe is Christian but I total kick against what happened to Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky & sect's...
No Nigeria forces/Department has ever motivate my impression for once all I see is totally Animals wearing clothing....
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by kunyeo(m): 4:48am On Dec 17, 2015
Millerz:
what exactly did this man do?, I'm lost here.

You dont have to be privy to every military detail to know the extent of security risks the shiites pose,and one salient tool of fighting terrorism is to deal a debilitating blow on the root before it festers beyond reach.A military man like Buhari understands this.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by bewla(m): 5:03am On Dec 17, 2015
facques . WHAT CAN I SAY ON TO LORD ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THANK U GOD
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by slyzy(m): 5:14am On Dec 17, 2015
tatosh:
This is a big lie totally untrue. Besides I don't see any bulldozers or machines in the picture. I don't believe a building can be brought to ground like this with mere guns therefore I don't believe this story
Nigerian army that I know can even use bare hands to do more than this. They are very raw than you think.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Burger01(m): 5:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Millerz:
what exactly did this man do?, I'm lost here.
This is what people should be asking. What exactly did this man do? I'm quite sure the military's actions are borne out of intelligence reports which I believe would be made public soon...all fingers crossed smiley
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by spicymir(m): 5:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Hefemale:
This is wickedness and I don't think this will go down well with his followers. NA should be prepared for another deadly terrorist group.
idiot spotted!! Didnt u see wen d NA begged dem to leave d road....abi u wnt anoda boko
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by henryhemon(m): 5:23am On Dec 17, 2015
Hefemale:

You are brainless. Oh you are not here not there from your moniker,that explains it.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by ibietela2(m): 5:29am On Dec 17, 2015
utytill:
Less than 8 months, sai buhari don turn to kai buhari.APC don lost votes.pls el rufai don post anything?

Like this one?

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Hefemale: 5:44am On Dec 17, 2015
TheAdvocate:

Did yu said Nigerian Army or Nigerians? Abi yu be Chinese?
You dey craze? why mention me without reason?
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by rumours: 5:45am On Dec 17, 2015
outstandingsyll:
Please call my friend mercy and wish her happy birthday 08134212742

Your friend Mercy did not pick. Happy birthday to her.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Hefemale: 5:47am On Dec 17, 2015
princejayboss:

Some people don't understand what's going on.... Buhari trip to Iran which failed to give weapon to a Sunni state like naija from a Shiite nation of Iran has consequences for the minority Shiite in Nigeria.... I saw this coming below. Is my comment when PMB jets out to Iran few weeks back.
You said it all, let's pray this didn't turn out bad.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Hefemale: 5:49am On Dec 17, 2015
tommykiwi:
Are U among them? because U sound like their spokeman.
Mtcheeeew, get lost!
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Hefemale: 5:51am On Dec 17, 2015
henryhemon:

You are brainless. Oh you are not here not there from your moniker,that explains it.
Get lost!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today / Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 / "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.