Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters (62588 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by adriftonmemories(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
outstandingsyll:
Please call my friend mercy and wish her happy birthday 08134212742

Sure she's truly your friend?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hefemale:

How is this possible ?

Only in Nigeria
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by tommykiwi(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hefemale:
This is wickedness and I don't think this will go down well with his followers. NA should be prepared for another deadly terrorist group.
Are U among them? because U sound like their spokeman.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by nafiachi(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
All of a sudden every Tom Dick and Nna is now a spoke person for the shiite's, well I advise u to keep mum if u don't have anything useful to say.
The shiite's have one common behaviour and that is LIES, don't be surprised if they destroy those structures (Not saying the Army couldn't as well).
The point is, meet an average Northerner today and ask him what he thinks abt them and you'll be surprised a lot are glad the shiites have been taught a big lesson, what you guys saw on the video recently released is nothing compared to what other law abiding citizens go through when ever they performing their rituals.
If them like make dem try that nonsense again. Rubbish.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
jidestar:
Buhari was never fit to rule this country, he subscribes to a radical brand of sunni islam.

I remember his earlier comment that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.

very dumb post. Buhari is now the coas?
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by princejayboss: 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hefemale:
This is wickedness and I don't think this will go down well with his followers. NA should be prepared for another deadly terrorist group.

Some people don't understand what's going on.... Buhari trip to Iran which failed to give weapon to a Sunni state like naija from a Shiite nation of Iran has consequences for the minority Shiite in Nigeria.... I saw this coming below. Is my comment when PMB jets out to Iran few weeks back.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by oweman: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
This Buhatai of a man got it very wrong with the video earlier in the day and this pictures I just know someone will be called upon to acount for all these .
Come to think of it , very likely those soldiers were scared with their experience with boko harams the got scared and a man with rifle must not be scared or he is like a ratle snake those soldiers were simply cowards .
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by 6fit(f): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pls i do not know who or what Shiite is or are? Can someone pls explain?
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by sweatlana: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Unnecessary over kill. Buhari likes violence
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by ColeworldMD(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hefemale:
this does not look like the residence of someone that moves around with a convoy of about 3 SUVs.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Akiika: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
I understand that most Nigerians are plain dumb and stupid.
Can someone please look at that picture and tell me if that destruction looks like that from guns or bombs?....or the army went to get a bulldozer to destroy the house.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by CharlesIyke414(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
All these trouble makers always live in a dirty environment.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
outstandingsyll:

You are trying to advertise yourself.. Nice one.. I will call you to fix a date for meeting you...

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by cytellProperty: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
You be Rapist?
xareal:
hmm...by d way where is sugarbelly
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by chinae(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Alexyswiss:
kaiiii shocked

is this a new news or this happened that same day at zaria??

if its a new news then NA Don dey Bleep up bdat oo

they should ignore these people abeg
I watch that video and discovered that the people who were disagreeing for the COAS to pass are the illiterate one who doesn't even know the reps involved in being called COAS

make them focus on BH forget these mindless individuals

New news * X = threat on the queen of England

Find 'X'
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by oweman: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=Akiika post=41071536]I understand that most Nigerians are plain dumb and stupid.
Can someone please look at that picture and tell me if that destruction looks like that from guns or bombs?....or the army went to get a bulldozer to destroy the house.

They actually use bulzocers as seen on Liberty television ( Kaduna based private tv )
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by jidestar: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Jibril659:
very dumb post. Buhari is now the coas?

Yes COAS take orders straight from the President.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by marlockj: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
nicerichard05:
Nigeria Army destroys sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's house.

https://web.facebook.com/ReportYourself/posts/10153181625137703

This is excellent.

If u Ppl had done this to boko,boko wuldnt Hv xistd.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Opoki(m): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wetin I fear most is when you're not right and a military man is begging you!

Chai!
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
jidestar:

you might as well blame PMB for you family's poverty. undecided
jidestar:

you might as well blame PMB for you family's poverty.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by TheAdvocate(m): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hefemale:

Did yu said Nigerian Army or Nigerians? Abi yu be Chinese?
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Donpressman(m): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
tatosh:
Destroy how? I don't see any bulldozers or machines in the picture. I don't believe a building can be brought to ground like this with mere guns therefore I don't believe this story
have you heard of RPG and Co? NA allegedly went back to his house around 11pm that night to wreck this havoc.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by adamshuaib(m): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
outstandingsyll:

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by Mufasa27(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Una abandon book haram, cum dey fight shites, after shites na who be next....omo na wa for this country and the people wey dey govern this thing called country.... And to our zombie military keep it up... cry
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by HRich(m): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
tatosh:
Destroy how? I don't see any bulldozers or machines in the picture. I don't believe a building can be brought to ground like this with mere guns therefore I don't believe this story
you mean it's Inconclusive?
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by EmekaBlue(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Muslims r too troublesome..what a mad religion,na only dem get God..abeeegi
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by nytooo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lies lies lies...I knw d shetii's house in Zaria...its noting lyk wat am seeing is dis pix.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by mbulela: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
tatosh:
Something does not add up with the story
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by paramakina202: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
Iran will rebuild it so no big deal but unfortunately no one can bring back the dead.
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by mbulela: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
outstandingsyll:
What sort of scam is this?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters by jidestar: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Jibril659:
you might as well blame PMB for you family's poverty. undecided you might as well blame PMB for you family's poverty.

If am poor, i wont be on nairaland, so that makes you daft.

I can spend all day here 24/7, all year. Does that sound like a poor person to you?

illiterate! blind, illiterate follower and yes Buhari is an illiterate.

He has no certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today / Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.