Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! (7303 Views)

Supreme Court Unable To Deliver PDP Ruling Due To Political Interference / Why Do Most Nigerians Equate Igbo Trade Domination To Political Dominance? / It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by RockMaxi: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
tongue
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Omenkata:
give it to TonyeBarcanista grin
grin grin grin

I see you 4 dat joint, bloodykiller. Na only once you comment and na insult, your trade mark grin grin
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
I am giving away 2m, coutesy of the man below..................

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Johnnyessence(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
@cramjones if u want to be a philanthropist start it no time to waste and if u want to be a giver start it. start things good hmmmmmm, if i may ask where do u get that money hmmmm. well am using gt.bank . the LOrd is ur strength good night bye.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by mozel247: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wao. That is cool of u. Giving back to the NAIRALANDERS... At the end of the politics.... We are now one. Mature polutician
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Omenkata: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

grin grin grin

I see you 4 dat joint, bloodykiller. Na only once you comment and na insult, your trade mark grin grin
lolz you like jolly cheesy

hope cramjones favors you cool
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by ta4ba3(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Even seun self they space...
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
hail cramjones the political kingkong of our time

...i need the money grin
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by destinychildolu(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Why must it be in a foreign currency? We are the ones not making the effort of this administration to curb the dollarazation of our economy to see the light of the day. Must it Be in $$$$$?
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cramjones what are you smoking this time
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by LordMecuzy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairalanders,

It has been almost 4 years now that I joined the politics section of Nairaland. I have had a lot of fun with you guys, though a lot of you disrespect me on the guise of being anonymous, but I take that as the joys and grins of being on social media.

My campaigns on Nairaland have been tremendously successful, and I would mention a few of our successes:

-We have had over 10 articles of mine published in major Nigerian newpapers. Which shaped the political discussions in Nigeria tremendously. A particular article that was published by at least 4 Nigerian Media houses was the "The Chronicles of Missing things", published on Vanguard, Osundefender, Punch and News Rescue.

-CramJones have been mentioned on AIT at least 2 times - Airing his opinions. Same for Saharareporters "Keeping it Real"

-Our revelations have made the government of the day change plans that were anti-people.

-CramJones was the first in March to reveal how over $1 billion was distributed by GEJ and stated the amounts given to Dokpesi and Linda Ikeji. Revelations which everyone now sees today.

Though I no longer belong to any political party, I would like to say thank you for a very robust political discussion we've had here. I thank the moderators - lalasticlala, seun, ishilove and others who have tried their best to maintain decorum on this forum.

For this reason, I would be doing a Linda Ikeji-like end-of-year give away of $500. I will blindly pick a random commenter on this thread, who would be announced on Saturday as the winner of this cash price.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

I'm here for the cash atleast it will go a long way in solving some personal issues ...Lol
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by tysontim(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
it is one of those things, Kudos for allowing freedom of speech unlike some people. I kn mention Nairaland
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Mekky2010: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Merry Christmas...just incase smiley)
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by a4jasper(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
That's good cramjones, keep it up
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
If you are talking Biafra, then let me know. Until then, Segobe.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Bigcake: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cramjones, no be Dasuki style u dey copy so? Lol, na joke ooo
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by illmatic101(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
I can smell something cooking, hmmm...

Your next topic will be "with $500 you can buy a wailer "

As for me you can stroll down to hell with your money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Iykopeee: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cramejones the show boy.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by fineguy11(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cramjones u lied about the ministerial list and their portfolios,despite your claims that the names and portfolio you rolled out were authentic..
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
$500 for only one nairalander ?

Nice gesture sha ...
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by huptin(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Make me sef follow park for here men, who no need money this Xmas?
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by LOC1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
I will be forever indebted to CRAMJONES if i happen to get picked as I'm in need of cash to foot some academical bills

1 Like

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Sheikwonder(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
cramjones:

There are no terms and conditions. I would place a bunch of papers with numbers and randomly select a number. If your comment aligns with the number then you get the cash price. For example if I pick 10. and you are the 10th commenter, then you get the money!

-CramJones

NONSENSE!

How do we know it is not a scam? Why not make the selection process transparent?

Once again,

NONSENSE!
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by porshuch: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Just pick me and see yourself as the next president come 2019. grin
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
fineguy11:
Cramjones u lied about the ministerial list and their portfolios,despite your claims that the names and portfolio you rolled out were authentic..

I did not, I was only misinformed. The president held the list pretty tight to his chest, and even appointees did not know.

-CramJones
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by janvier27(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
So he's not ffk after all.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by oothoney: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
I hope to Win
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by agarawu23(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
illmatic101:
I can smell something cooking, hmmm...

Your next topic will be "with $500 you can buy a wailer "

As for me you can stroll down to hell with your money
lwkm
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Dongreatken(m): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by mygee2(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
I wonder who is the man behind cramjones moniker
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by sluvy4tune(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hope this not part of ur own share of our national Yam?
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Mintayo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
I am here. Just in case! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari / Role Of Leadership In Nation Building / See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.