Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! (7305 Views)

Supreme Court Unable To Deliver PDP Ruling Due To Political Interference / Why Do Most Nigerians Equate Igbo Trade Domination To Political Dominance? / It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by katerine7(f): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
if this is real then I must say well done
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Agimor(m): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
$500 will go a long way I hope get the stuff.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by ikennaoma(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nairaland nairabet. The ox is very high tongue
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Watch this space tomorrow. A video showing the random selection of numbers, and the winner will be announced!

-CramJones

5 Likes

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by ypeace: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
cramjones:
Watch this space tomorrow. A video showing the random selection of numbers, and the winner will be announced!

-CramJones

The probability that the money would be used for reasonable thing, if given to a random nairalander, is very slim. Instead, Sponsor educational programs e.g the nairaland debate organised by fynestboi and others; help the needy e.t.c. I think this would be more beneficial. Peace.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
cramjones :
-CramJones
That money will go a long way in my life sir..
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Ladipodeal: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hope Dansuki wont mention winners name?
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
ypeace:

The probability that the money would be used for reasonable thing, if given to a random nairalander, is very slim. Instead, Sponsor educational programs e.g the nairaland debate organised by fynestboi and others; help the needy e.t.c. I think this would be more beneficial. Peace.

Good point. I think I would be interested in sponsoring a nairaland debate. I can't change the rule now, but will definitely consider this in the future.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Fynestboi: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
cramjones:

Good point. I think I would be interested in sponsoring a nairaland debate. I can't change the rule now, but will definitely consider this in the future.

-CramJones

Am here sir...
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Fynestboi: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Blindly pick? Wow....
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by ruggedboy01: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
pick me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by destinychildolu(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
I hope and I pray I am the Winner maybe I can use the money to help Reduce the scarcity of dollars
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
GIVERS NEVER LACK.

TRUTH NEED TO BE TOLD , YOU NEED TO HAVE BLOG. POLITICAL WRITING IS YOUR GOD CALLING.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by bamite(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairalanders,

It has been almost 4 years now that I joined the politics section of Nairaland. I have had a lot of fun with you guys, though a lot of you disrespect me on the guise of being anonymous, but I take that as the joys and grins of being on social media.

My campaigns on Nairaland have been tremendously successful, and I would mention a few of our successes:

-We have had over 10 articles of mine published in major Nigerian newpapers. Which shaped the political discussions in Nigeria tremendously. A particular article that was published by at least 4 Nigerian Media houses was the "The Chronicles of Missing things", published on Vanguard, Osundefender, Punch and News Rescue.

-CramJones have been mentioned on AIT at least 2 times - Airing his opinions. Same for Saharareporters "Keeping it Real"

-Our revelations have made the government of the day change plans that were anti-people.

-CramJones was the first in March to reveal how over $1 billion was distributed by GEJ and stated the amounts given to Dokpesi and Linda Ikeji. Revelations which everyone now sees today.

Though I no longer belong to any political party, I would like to say thank you for a very robust political discussion we've had here. I thank the moderators - lalasticlala, seun, ishilove and others who have tried their best to maintain decorum on this forum.

For this reason, I would be doing a Linda Ikeji-like end-of-year give away of $500. I will blindly pick a random commenter on this thread, who would be announced on Saturday as the winner of this cash price.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones
I'm with you all the way sir! I need to flex this christmass properly
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Decapo: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
I'm with you sire I know cramjones doesn't lie but don't blindly pick just open your eye and pick me...hehehehe
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by sholasys: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
The question is where did APC, got the money for their political campaigns and election rallies?
Time will tell. Nigerians will be shucked
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by sholasys: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Quote me anytime, Cramjones is up to something
#TimeWillTell Hash tag thing
Time will tell
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Mortiano(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
I hope I made d cut cause, i'm late, but.... let my request be granted
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by benjsniper33: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
I pray I win it for the sake of an orphanage home close to my area here in gwagwalada. I would like to donate food items and cash to the orphanage and use the remaining to pay my school fees.
Cramjomes has been faceless prophet on this thread for long. I pray he doesn't get tired of his good works.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Egbon Cramjones abeg pls remember me . Help the Brother in need.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Davo93(m): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Let me jump into the car... lol
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by GoodMuyis(m): 7:19am On Dec 19, 2015
Ha thank God am just in the mood the big stuff for end of year goodie.
Village people make una turnback.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by DIVINE78: 7:27am On Dec 19, 2015
Ok o.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Rochero(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2015
Wow page 7,you never can tell
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 19, 2015
Truth be said, so many people here don't know the essence of nairaland because they don't take their time to read about it.

We are in the political section to share like minds and not to promote one party or kill another.

@CramJones thanks for contributing to the section and also airing your neutral view

Long live nairaland
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by engrflames: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairalanders,

It has been almost 4 years now that I joined the politics section of Nairaland. I have had a lot of fun with you guys, though a lot of you disrespect me on the guise of being anonymous, but I take that as the joys and grins of being on social media.

My campaigns on Nairaland have been tremendously successful, and I would mention a few of our successes:

-We have had over 10 articles of mine published in major Nigerian newpapers. Which shaped the political discussions in Nigeria tremendously. A particular article that was published by at least 4 Nigerian Media houses was the "The Chronicles of Missing things", published on Vanguard, Osundefender, Punch and News Rescue.

-CramJones have been mentioned on AIT at least 2 times - Airing his opinions. Same for Saharareporters "Keeping it Real"

-Our revelations have made the government of the day change plans that were anti-people.

-CramJones was the first in March to reveal how over $1 billion was distributed by GEJ and stated the amounts given to Dokpesi and Linda Ikeji. Revelations which everyone now sees today.

Though I no longer belong to any political party, I would like to say thank you for a very robust political discussion we've had here. I thank the moderators - lalasticlala, seun, ishilove and others who have tried their best to maintain decorum on this forum.

For this reason, I would be doing a Linda Ikeji-like end-of-year give away of $500. I will blindly pick a random commenter on this thread, who would be announced on Saturday as the winner of this cash price.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by achodave(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2015
Your welcome
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by honey001(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2015
Everybody now wants to pay for school fee.... Hmmm
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2015
seun will never be this kind
smh
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2015
Voting is now closed. Winner has been selected, stay tuned today on my topic for the winner and see if you are the lucky person!

-CramJones
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by ta4ba3(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2015
cramjones:
Voting is now closed. Winner has been selected, stay tuned today on my topic for the winner and see if you are the lucky person!

-CramJones

Bro I am d winner don't play a jega on me if not amma orubebe u....
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy / I Will Be President - Dele Momodu / Money Laundering: You’ve A Case To Answer, Court Tells Ohakim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.