Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! (7295 Views)

Supreme Court Unable To Deliver PDP Ruling Due To Political Interference / Why Do Most Nigerians Equate Igbo Trade Domination To Political Dominance? / It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by princemillla(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
The part that caught my attention was the " most of you disrespect me" somehow funny but true. Anyway, am glad am one of your ardent reader. Though I disagree on some of your point. Still, nice one there.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by akin7686(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
Though I'm not your fans here but when it comes to moni everybody want to belong cool
Abeg make he reach me oh, I no mind if na #Dasuki moni, in as much as he doesn't mention my name grin
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by candiva2013(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
nice gesture
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Goddys(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
I wish I could wake up and be given this $500 but I have never got anything on a platter of gold before. Cramjones, your posts inspire a lot of us here that there are impartial observers and analysts who still understand our polity. I appreciate your personality and magnanimity. God bless you and your family this xmas period.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
If i could lay my hands on such money, $300 immediately goes to my CCNA exams in February. That would be a splendid way to begin 2016!
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by bendovex: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
It's a great idea Cramjones. l applaud you for this very gesture. $500 is a big amount and could undoubtedly change someone's life if managed properly. To the would be winner, I wanna say a big congrats to you in advance, please spend the money wisely.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by bendovex: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Johnpaul88:
If i could lay my hands on such money, $300 immediately goes to my CCNA exams in February. That would be a splendid way to begin 2016!
True. That money can take care of my upcoming Thesis and research works. wow...2016 would be great!
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by tomakint: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
......and people think Cramjones is for REAL? shocked
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by zicoraads: 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
cramjones:

If you outbid me, that is fine, but I can only afford $500 at this time.

-CramJones
500 dollars? shocked Please dash me embarassed
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by nairaminds(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
Good one Mr. Cramjones
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Factism(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
You and Musiwa guy are two peeps I feel are too good to be real I will have a change of mindset when the person is choosen and confirmed.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by flowjoe: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
FFK is doing a giveaway cheesy be careful lads he might be spending #bloodmoney
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Arogunmasa(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ok, we dey wait the lucky winner.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Elnino4ladies: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Cramjones the boss..i sight you..i need the money badly.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by inicyril(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
"A GOD BLESS U" will be ma xmas gift for you if that happens

#youthetypeofdudeweneedhere
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by MrIncrediible(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lol..the hustle is real grin
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by hungryboy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
bendovex:

True. That money can take care of my upcoming Thesis and research works. wow...2016 would be great!
na now all of una wan come become Professor ontop this cramjones money
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairalanders,

It has been almost 4 years now that I joined the politics section of Nairaland. I have had a lot of fun with you guys, though a lot of you disrespect me on the guise of being anonymous, but I take that as the joys and grins of being on social media.

My campaigns on Nairaland have been tremendously successful, and I would mention a few of our successes:

-We have had over 10 articles of mine published in major Nigerian newpapers. Which shaped the political discussions in Nigeria tremendously. A particular article that was published by at least 4 Nigerian Media houses was the "The Chronicles of Missing things", published on Vanguard, Osundefender, Punch and News Rescue.

-CramJones have been mentioned on AIT at least 2 times - Airing his opinions. Same for Saharareporters "Keeping it Real"

-Our revelations have made the government of the day change plans that were anti-people.

-CramJones was the first in March to reveal how over $1 billion was distributed by GEJ and stated the amounts given to Dokpesi and Linda Ikeji. Revelations which everyone now sees today.

Though I no longer belong to any political party, I would like to say thank you for a very robust political discussion we've had here. I thank the moderators - lalasticlala, seun, ishilove and others who have tried their best to maintain decorum on this forum.

For this reason, I would be doing a Linda Ikeji-like end-of-year give away of $500. I will blindly pick a random commenter on this thread, who would be announced on Saturday as the winner of this cash price.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones
grin
cramjones:
Dear Nairalanders,

It has been almost 4 years now that I joined the politics section of Nairaland. I have had a lot of fun with you guys, though a lot of you disrespect me on the guise of being anonymous, but I take that as the joys and grins of being on social media.

My campaigns on Nairaland have been tremendously successful, and I would mention a few of our successes:

-We have had over 10 articles of mine published in major Nigerian newpapers. Which shaped the political discussions in Nigeria tremendously. A particular article that was published by at least 4 Nigerian Media houses was the "The Chronicles of Missing things", published on Vanguard, Osundefender, Punch and News Rescue.

-CramJones have been mentioned on AIT at least 2 times - Airing his opinions. Same for Saharareporters "Keeping it Real"

-Our revelations have made the government of the day change plans that were anti-people.

-CramJones was the first in March to reveal how over $1 billion was distributed by GEJ and stated the amounts given to Dokpesi and Linda Ikeji. Revelations which everyone now sees today.

Though I no longer belong to any political party, I would like to say thank you for a very robust political discussion we've had here. I thank the moderators - lalasticlala, seun, ishilove and others who have tried their best to maintain decorum on this forum.

For this reason, I would be doing a Linda Ikeji-like end-of-year give away of $500. I will blindly pick a random commenter on this thread, who would be announced on Saturday as the winner of this cash price.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones
If this is true... then yoy may be changing someone's life for good. kudos!
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by JusticeSeeker: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
@Cramjones, you're a towering figure in this forum. your contributions are always on point and educating.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by FNG3: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2015
see as people just dey lobby cos them wan chop free money,cramjones no let dis one pass me o
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by nwadiuko1(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2015
the hottest part of hell is reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in the face of a moral crises.........cramjones why is it that you don't belong to any political party presently?
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2015
hope it's not too late to join the train....
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2015
akin7686:
Though I'm not your fans here but when it comes to moni everybody want to belong cool
Abeg make he reach me oh, I no mind if na #Dasuki moni, in as much as he doesn't mention my name grin
this got me laughing real hard...

No one plays with money.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by kelechiodo(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
May I comment. Hoping that Cramjones will have no 217 or 218 or 219 in his magic box
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Dafe20(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nice gesture! Kudos Cramjones!!!!
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by blazetitov: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
See as thread dey fly. Cramjones don turn father xmas. grin grin grin grin
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Captain2605(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nice one bro, you are doing give away price for the end of the year, even though you are not the owner of this site.. Cool one.. JAH Bless ur kind heart..
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by damoskiy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
in case....
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by SAINTDADA: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
Cramjones U don win Ooo winner...
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Switpal(m): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lol..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Gowon Actually Igbo? / Endsars Rapper Nigerian Coke New Song / Peter Obi’s Sordid Affair With Dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.