Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! (7302 Views)

Supreme Court Unable To Deliver PDP Ruling Due To Political Interference / Why Do Most Nigerians Equate Igbo Trade Domination To Political Dominance? / It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by andresia(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
charix, come o,,,your lover wan dash people money
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Alphaoscar: 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
Clerverly:
Even Wailers wan come collect 500 dollars!

*Scam alert* Beware

#Cramjonegate loading .
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairalanders,

It has been almost 4 years now that I joined the politics section of Nairaland. I have had a lot of fun with you guys, though a lot of you disrespect me on the guise of being anonymous, but I take that as the joys and grins of being on social media.

My campaigns on Nairaland have been tremendously successful, and I would mention a few of our successes:

-We have had over 10 articles of mine published in major Nigerian newpapers. Which shaped the political discussions in Nigeria tremendously. A particular article that was published by at least 4 Nigerian Media houses was the "The Chronicles of Missing things", published on Vanguard, Osundefender, Punch and News Rescue.

-CramJones have been mentioned on AIT at least 2 times - Airing his opinions. Same for Saharareporters "Keeping it Real"

-Our revelations have made the government of the day change plans that were anti-people.

-CramJones was the first in March to reveal how over $1 billion was distributed by GEJ and stated the amounts given to Dokpesi and Linda Ikeji. Revelations which everyone now sees today.

Though I no longer belong to any political party, I would like to say thank you for a very robust political discussion we've had here. I thank the moderators - lalasticlala, seun, ishilove and others who have tried their best to maintain decorum on this forum.

For this reason, I would be doing a Linda Ikeji-like end-of-year give away of $500. I will blindly pick a random commenter on this thread, who would be announced on Saturday as the winner of this cash price.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones
I wish I will be among the winners so I can record with DJ coublon
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by teekul2: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
cramjones
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by hungryboy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mr scamjones,
Oh sorry sir ,
Mr Cramjones,
Na your boy hungryboy Sir,
Am ever loyal sir,
I can even kill pesin for you sir,
God bless you sir,
I voted for Baba Buhari based on the 5k a month welfare payment for hungryboys Sir,
As the 5k never begin come Sir,
Let me manage the 5 with two zeros and a dollar sign till e begin come sir,
God bless you in advance sir.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by MinorityTribe: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Who knows, maybe he will pick 69 grin.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by johndwayy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
Just in case I'm the lucky winner.. Hmmmm
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by DrAdonis: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
It's good to be charitable. "He who waters shall be watered".
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cramjones Please I need this Money I want to use it to pay my School fees. Am resuming UI for my postgraduate in January. Please kindly help
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by ERockson: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cramjones or FFK. Until I discover who you really are, no much comment from me but #
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by CecyAdrian(f): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wow! Never knew u were this good.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by joseph1832(m): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairalanders,

It has been almost 4 years now that I joined the politics section of Nairaland. I have had a lot of fun with you guys, though a lot of you disrespect me on the guise of being anonymous, but I take that as the joys and grins of being on social media.

My campaigns on Nairaland have been tremendously successful, and I would mention a few of our successes:

-We have had over 10 articles of mine published in major Nigerian newpapers. Which shaped the political discussions in Nigeria tremendously. A particular article that was published by at least 4 Nigerian Media houses was the "The Chronicles of Missing things", published on Vanguard, Osundefender, Punch and News Rescue.

-CramJones have been mentioned on AIT at least 2 times - Airing his opinions. Same for Saharareporters "Keeping it Real"

-Our revelations have made the government of the day change plans that were anti-people.

-CramJones was the first in March to reveal how over $1 billion was distributed by GEJ and stated the amounts given to Dokpesi and Linda Ikeji. Revelations which everyone now sees today.

Though I no longer belong to any political party, I would like to say thank you for a very robust political discussion we've had here. I thank the moderators - lalasticlala, seun, ishilove and others who have tried their best to maintain decorum on this forum.

For this reason, I would be doing a Linda Ikeji-like end-of-year give away of $500. I will blindly pick a random commenter on this thread, who would be announced on Saturday as the winner of this cash price.

-CramJones
Excuse me, the $500 you want to give away, is it part of the money APC paid you for your campaign promos?

Just curious. No offense intended.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Egbon remember o Pls
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Mintayo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ishilove:
This promises to be very interesting cheesy
There is another "ishylove" on here, is that you?
The username registered December 14!
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by bobestman(m): 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
that is a good idea bro.why not pick 5 nos and share d pay equally?its more beta and more ppl will rather than one person win it all.i see myself winning it.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
Baba abeg just buy laptop for me with that money
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Openatyn(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
I can never be picked, i have never been this lucky
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by 500samuel(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Who knows i may get xmas gift thru this forum
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Chibenze(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
sign in. grin

Happy you are no longer in any political party. guess you have seen the bad and ugly angry

congratulation grin grin grin
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
God of Heaven pls answer my Prayer o ...I pray this money never pass me bye
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by jerryadigun: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nice gesture
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairalanders,

-CramJones
... Yes I learn a lot from your contributions on the politics section of this forum. I came across your name on a certain topic on the punch at the middle of this year. How I wish that our youth can learn and imbibe your culture of mature contributions void of insult, acrimony and tribal related words. You are my man of the year 2015. Goodluck!
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by hendrixxx(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
okay
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by BCISLTD: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
"It is very sad, that a minor section of the populace governed by the corrupt, that literally wastes the nations resources on a fruitless election campaign still supports the same people that squanders their future. On the other hand we in the APC have relied on several legitimate sources for our campaign expenditures, many Nigerians have donated, many business men and women have donated. Atiku from his several business interests has donated. We must not glorify the waste our our resources. We must demand change through the ballot. We must not allow crass insensitive leaders to rig the election. Any attempt at that would most certainly yield a parallel government and would scuttle our nacent but growing democracy. Stebell you too, can do it. We can all make change happen!

-CramJones "
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by legendsilver(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
It's really nice to see the kind of heart God gave to some people that makes them feel free to give out something from the little they had. I want to encourage some rich folks here to please bless the life of people who have little or no hope to celebrate this yeti period. Don't be corrupt minded like pdp under their leader Gej aka, "King of Corruption" one love famz

God bless you real good my brother
Cramjones
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by LMFashions: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Seriously? Oya people start ooo, the more you comment the better your chances of winning.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by LMFashions: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
topeayan:
Cramjones Please I need this Money I want to use it to pay my School fees. Am resuming UI for my postgraduate in January. Please kindly help

Just enter fasting and prayer. It might be you.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by kennydee05(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
CSR from cramjones....

I need it shaaa
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Dymaco(m): 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
like seriously
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by saints2(f): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cramjones... I have always be a silent follower of your articles, even though some are controversial but one thing is sure... You had your facts.

When are we going to meet? Soon

Compliment of the season
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by izken: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Please don't pick me. I don't need money.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by jammiller: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pick me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Find Your Polling Unit For Tomorrow's Election. / #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja / Remembering The Isheagu Massacre Of May 1968

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.