Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS (37980 Views)

Osinbajo Urges Africa Nations To Develop Robust Tax Administration Systems / CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISI / Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by Skmoda360(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:
Wen this waiting abt Buhari 's intention as an in coming president was to is limited Naija, Una say na political brouhaha. Redeem pastor warn Una, but as d Yorubians foolish reach, na for Redeem dey come target pick Una confused folo folo vice enter. All I know is that God isnt sleep ing. He will definitely vindicate Nigeria. Nigeria to be islamized, tufiakwa. Make Una baba ask Abacha, aw far O!!!
you make a point.
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by Bonapart(m): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2015
GogetterMD:

It's a coalition of "Muslim" and "Arab" nations, and unfortunately for you, Nigeria is a Muslim nation
The Lord rebuke you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2015
GogetterMD:

BH has pledged alliance to Daesh(IS), so it's more of a splinter terror cell of ISIS in west Africa. Now they want to form a coalition to cut ISIS down to size (much like the MNJTF), you are here claiming islamization of Nigeria. Like say more than half the population of Nigerians ain't Muslims before.
Now that help is minimal and we need as many hands as possible to put an end to this scourge once and forall, CAN is here spilling balderdash.

P.S. before you start shouting and screaming Arab nations, don't forget that Isreal is also an Arab nation
Shut up. Israel is not.
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by sukkot: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2015
Chubhie:
okay, let me call my prof attention here.

Prof sukkot, which do you think is the ideal religion that can unify Nigeria?
no religion. none at all. religion divides wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by sunsewa: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
agarawu23:
Nigeria isn't a Muslim country, they should look for another country in the middle east.

The boko haram we are dealing with still dey our head

One of the consequences and benefits of been a buhari supporters,we said it before the election but u are among the chanji apostles that endorsed him,so I know wan hear hiss,is just to early,any place wey im like make im carry us go,we never chop bellefull na to carry us go join Isis fight on top of BH matter.
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by excel455(m): 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Take a look at this post by one mary on linkedin and get more insight that nigeria is an islamic nation.[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]

Onifade Mary-PeterOnifade Mary-Peter

Public Administrator/Analyst
Follow
THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Jun 2, 2015

0 Likes
0 Comments

Share on LinkedInShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

“I urge the National Assembly and sincere and peaceful Nigerians to rise up, act and save our beloved country, Nigeria, from moving towards the precipice.
"We must wake up from our slumber. A ‘siddon’ look attitude will destroy our common heritage, Nigeria belongs to us. It is our country and we must not mortgage it."
Bishop Felix Femi Ajakaiye, the Catholic Bishop of Ekiti Diocese, regarding the number of soldiers in Ekiti for today's governorship election.

I have often wondered if any of our governors, especially in the South-West, had education. And, if they did, what kind? Where? How? Because, their executive actions leave nothing to be desired. The countless number of irrational decisions they have taken perpetually bear their toll on the general populace.
I mean, look at the okada ban and the boko haramisation of education by Fashola in Lagos. By that decision, Fashola simply plunged the able bodied young men into the thievery, thuggery, armed robbery and assasination market, from the labour market. It is the same Fashola who prized education out of the reach of the ordinary Nigerian. An act, which is, at best, Boko Haram, according to Femi Falana.
This (Boko Haram) readily brings to mind the regular, constant and various efforts at islamising Nigeria.Nigeria, despite the prominence and the preeminence of Christianity and Islam over and above the traditional religion, remains a secular nation. What this has bequeathed the nation is a constant blow on the polity by the practioners of Islam; with their over pompous, brazen superiority which explains the "born to rule" mentality of the North.
Buhari's efforts did not yield the desired result. Hence, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida registered Nigeria with Organisation of Islamic Countries (OIC); an organisation for the propagation of the Islamic faith, through the holy Jihad. Ever since, the North has not relented at ensuring that not only a Northerner, but also, a Muslim, rules Nigeria. This explains why Boko Haram insisted that Goodluck Jonathan MUST convert to Islam.
To worsen the already irredeemable, irreparable situation, the Islamic agenda top the chart of needs and wants when the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was drafted. I mean, imagine an Islamic law (Sharia) in a secular nation's constitution? The National Assembly is structured as if it is a mosque. Please, who is deceiving who?
The belligerent and hegemonic tendencies of the North are simply to ensure nothing is left in abeyance: a Northern Muslim must be the one to rule Nigeria. A vision bequeathed to them by the Late Saudarna, Alhaji Ahmadu Bello; that the middle-belt, Northern minority, must be used as a means to get whatever they want, and the South, never to rule Nigeria.
People readily disclaim, especially Northern elites, leaders (religious and political), that religion does not share a constituent responsibility for the various ethno-religious and socio-political violence that has constantly threatened the integration and unity of the peoples and entities making up the 'geographical expression' Nigeria is.
They forget, however, that for as long as our worldview, regarding religion and faith, is based on superiority and is legal; for as long as our motivating factor is the cataclysmic gesture of "born to rule" -an annihilistic position- we may and/or will never be "accommodating", a fundamental integral hospitality nature of the Yoruba People.
Because, according to Barack Hussein Obama, our thinking of religion and faith as sources "of comfort and understanding", joy and blissfulness, kindness and persistence; a believe system of tolerance and perseverance, is devoid of the connotations of our believe. In lieu, our religion and faith find expression in gried and strife, hostility and intolerance, perpetual and insatiable urge for dominance of the other as a way to appease our God; with the political system as a viable platform wedging "us further apart":
"We think of faith as a source of comfort and understanding but find our expressions of faith sowing division; we believe ourselves to be a tolerant people even as racial, religious, and cultural tensions roil the landscape. And instead of resolving these tensions or mediating these conflicts, our politics fans them, exploits them, and drives further apart" -Obama, H. B., The Audacity of Hope, 2006:23.

Let us ruminate together
Why do the Northern elites and political leaders deemed it fit to give their own children, the best of education, outside the shores of this country; but, deny same to the general populace, leaving them to perpetually be at the mercy of the rich (Ranka de de,Alhaji -I might have missed the right spelling). The same measure is taking by the religious and political leaders of the Arab nations. Their own children attend Ivy League institutions in the West, but deny same to their teeming populace: Boko Haram. There is God ooo.
Agreed!!! This can happen in Northern Nigeria where education is purposely made the exclusive right of the elites. But, should it be so in the South, as well? Especially, in the South-West of Chief Obafemi Jeremiah Awolowo's land of free education? Should (the Islamic) religion be made the basis of our dissention as if our ancestors never had education, like the North?
Why are our looters, I mean leaders (in this scenario, the governors) hell bent on dividing us along line of religion? Aregbesola Raufu has almost seceded in Osun with his "The State of Osun" (I hope he will learn the meaning of article 'The' from students of English); and, has invariably turned the State into a Muslim nation. What is happening in Yoruba land?
May Allah rest the soul of Alhaji Abdul-Azeez Arisekola Alao, the Are Musulumi of Yorubaland. He died in a London hospital in the early hours of Wednesday, 18 June, 2014; he was buried, according to Islamic rite, yesterday Friday, 20 June, 2014. He will be missed by wellwishers.
Meanwhile, the Executive Governor of Oyo State, Sen. Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi, gave the directive that children in primary and secondary schools should stay at home; to do what exactly? Yes, Arisekola should be immortalised by the religious communities. But, a State burial? This is the same man whose son is among those indicted for the fuel subsidy loot. Remember the Faruk Lawal House Committee?
What Isiaka Ajimobi did is simply to propagate the Islamic agenda by asking children to stay at home. His children studied abroad, and, am sure, his grandchildren are already in chreche, abroad. Why will he not ask children to stay at home because Arisekola (his political god-father and financier) died? I wonder if they were the pall bearers? Waiters at guest entertainment? Or, is Oyo State now the Islamic Republic of the South-West? There is God ooo...
We must watch it, lest we are plunged into a Theocratic State. Already, the handwriting is on the wall. I envisage a scenario where to contest election, you must be a Muslim. Why do you think Christian Association of Nigeria is clamouring for a Christian candidate as the next governor of Lagos State? A Christian cannot contest election in the North, except in the minority States like Jos, Kogi, Benue, Plateau States.

ONIFADE,‘WAGBEMIGA MARY-PETER
SOCIALCRITIC/PUB. ADM & ANALYST
petemarieyoung@yahoo.com
www.facebook.com/o.wagbemiga.m
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by agarawu23(m): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
sunsewa:

One of the consequences and benefits of been a buhari supporters,we said it before the election but u are among the chanji apostles that endorsed him,so I know wan hear hiss,is just to early,any place wey im like make im carry us go,we never chop bellefull na to carry us go join Isis fight on top of BH matter.
smh!!!
I endorsed buhari govt doesn't mean I will welcome bullshittt from them.

And tell me how is buhari @fault here. Na him include Nigeria?
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by qtx(m): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
Nigeria an Arab country ?

I would have believed if they didn't mention APC specifically

You must be funny. Didnt some people warn against this during buhari's campaign concerning the fact he had an agenda? You havent seen anything o. watch out
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by qtx(m): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
agarawu23:
smh!!!
I endorsed buhari govt doesn't mean I will welcome bullshittt from them.

And tell me how is buhari @fault here. Na him include Nigeria?
childish question shocked
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by egobetatoday: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
I am just scared for my children, and my children's children. will they be able to practice christianity in their fathetland- nigeria? i hope nigeria will not be like the case of turkey. Turkey was predominantly a christian country, infact paul/saul's evangelism was predomjnantly in turkey. but we all know what is obtainable in turkey now. The followers of jesus christ were first called christians in antioch in the country Syria but we know syria in now an islamic country. Yes, christians love peace but we should speak out when things are not right. it doesnt matter, it doesnt matter, it doesnt matter by the time u think it matters it will be too late. Your children would have been forced into islam and the rest killed...e no dey hard them to do. its called JIHAD.

nigeria has been listed among arab/muslim nations...it doesnt matter?

Well, nice move by CAN.
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
your name na muron tongue

simplemach:
I foresaw all these coming and many more are still to come. Change they wanted, change they have gotten...!
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by jsb(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Enlisting to fight ISIS when we have Bokoharam that is more dangerous killing his citizens...RUBBISH
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by hansad: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
[b]The grand design to make all Nigerians bear the stigma of Islam did not start today.

One laughs at those who do not understand why Biafrans are yelling to exit Nigeria.

One laughs at those who frown at the prospects of Biafra leaving Nigeria.

One laughs at those who foolishly believe that crude oil is the reason why Biafrans want to leave Nigeria.

Boko Haram was recently classified more deadly than ISIS. Did the Saudis help or form coalition against Boko Haram?
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by ahaz: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
BALLOSKI:
The boko Haram we fight here has pledged allegiance with ISIS , so what's wrong in being listed among nations that would fight them?
just listen to urself
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by hansad: 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
excel455:
Take a look at this post by one mary on linkedin and get more insight that nigeria is an islamic nation.[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]

Onifade Mary-PeterOnifade Mary-Peter

Public Administrator/Analyst
Follow
THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Jun 2, 2015

0 Likes
0 Comments

Share on LinkedInShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

“I urge the National Assembly and sincere and peaceful Nigerians to rise up, act and save our beloved country, Nigeria, from moving towards the precipice.
"We must wake up from our slumber. A ‘siddon’ look attitude will destroy our common heritage, Nigeria belongs to us. It is our country and we must not mortgage it."
Bishop Felix Femi Ajakaiye, the Catholic Bishop of Ekiti Diocese, regarding the number of soldiers in Ekiti for today's governorship election.

I have often wondered if any of our governors, especially in the South-West, had education. And, if they did, what kind? Where? How? Because, their executive actions leave nothing to be desired. The countless number of irrational decisions they have taken perpetually bear their toll on the general populace.
I mean, look at the okada ban and the boko haramisation of education by Fashola in Lagos. By that decision, Fashola simply plunged the able bodied young men into the thievery, thuggery, armed robbery and assasination market, from the labour market. It is the same Fashola who prized education out of the reach of the ordinary Nigerian. An act, which is, at best, Boko Haram, according to Femi Falana.
This (Boko Haram) readily brings to mind the regular, constant and various efforts at islamising Nigeria.Nigeria, despite the prominence and the preeminence of Christianity and Islam over and above the traditional religion, remains a secular nation. What this has bequeathed the nation is a constant blow on the polity by the practioners of Islam; with their over pompous, brazen superiority which explains the "born to rule" mentality of the North.
Buhari's efforts did not yield the desired result. Hence, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida registered Nigeria with Organisation of Islamic Countries (OIC); an organisation for the propagation of the Islamic faith, through the holy Jihad. Ever since, the North has not relented at ensuring that not only a Northerner, but also, a Muslim, rules Nigeria. This explains why Boko Haram insisted that Goodluck Jonathan MUST convert to Islam.
To worsen the already irredeemable, irreparable situation, the Islamic agenda top the chart of needs and wants when the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was drafted. I mean, imagine an Islamic law (Sharia) in a secular nation's constitution? The National Assembly is structured as if it is a mosque. Please, who is deceiving who?
The belligerent and hegemonic tendencies of the North are simply to ensure nothing is left in abeyance: a Northern Muslim must be the one to rule Nigeria. A vision bequeathed to them by the Late Saudarna, Alhaji Ahmadu Bello; that the middle-belt, Northern minority, must be used as a means to get whatever they want, and the South, never to rule Nigeria.
People readily disclaim, especially Northern elites, leaders (religious and political), that religion does not share a constituent responsibility for the various ethno-religious and socio-political violence that has constantly threatened the integration and unity of the peoples and entities making up the 'geographical expression' Nigeria is.
They forget, however, that for as long as our worldview, regarding religion and faith, is based on superiority and is legal; for as long as our motivating factor is the cataclysmic gesture of "born to rule" -an annihilistic position- we may and/or will never be "accommodating", a fundamental integral hospitality nature of the Yoruba People.
Because, according to Barack Hussein Obama, our thinking of religion and faith as sources "of comfort and understanding", joy and blissfulness, kindness and persistence; a believe system of tolerance and perseverance, is devoid of the connotations of our believe. In lieu, our religion and faith find expression in gried and strife, hostility and intolerance, perpetual and insatiable urge for dominance of the other as a way to appease our God; with the political system as a viable platform wedging "us further apart":
"We think of faith as a source of comfort and understanding but find our expressions of faith sowing division; we believe ourselves to be a tolerant people even as racial, religious, and cultural tensions roil the landscape. And instead of resolving these tensions or mediating these conflicts, our politics fans them, exploits them, and drives further apart" -Obama, H. B., The Audacity of Hope, 2006:23.

Let us ruminate together
Why do the Northern elites and political leaders deemed it fit to give their own children, the best of education, outside the shores of this country; but, deny same to the general populace, leaving them to perpetually be at the mercy of the rich (Ranka de de,Alhaji -I might have missed the right spelling). The same measure is taking by the religious and political leaders of the Arab nations. Their own children attend Ivy League institutions in the West, but deny same to their teeming populace: Boko Haram. There is God ooo.
Agreed!!! This can happen in Northern Nigeria where education is purposely made the exclusive right of the elites. But, should it be so in the South, as well? Especially, in the South-West of Chief Obafemi Jeremiah Awolowo's land of free education? Should (the Islamic) religion be made the basis of our dissention as if our ancestors never had education, like the North?
Why are our looters, I mean leaders (in this scenario, the governors) hell bent on dividing us along line of religion? Aregbesola Raufu has almost seceded in Osun with his "The State of Osun" (I hope he will learn the meaning of article 'The' from students of English); and, has invariably turned the State into a Muslim nation. What is happening in Yoruba land?
May Allah rest the soul of Alhaji Abdul-Azeez Arisekola Alao, the Are Musulumi of Yorubaland. He died in a London hospital in the early hours of Wednesday, 18 June, 2014; he was buried, according to Islamic rite, yesterday Friday, 20 June, 2014. He will be missed by wellwishers.
Meanwhile, the Executive Governor of Oyo State, Sen. Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi, gave the directive that children in primary and secondary schools should stay at home; to do what exactly? Yes, Arisekola should be immortalised by the religious communities. But, a State burial? This is the same man whose son is among those indicted for the fuel subsidy loot. Remember the Faruk Lawal House Committee?
What Isiaka Ajimobi did is simply to propagate the Islamic agenda by asking children to stay at home. His children studied abroad, and, am sure, his grandchildren are already in chreche, abroad. Why will he not ask children to stay at home because Arisekola (his political god-father and financier) died? I wonder if they were the pall bearers? Waiters at guest entertainment? Or, is Oyo State now the Islamic Republic of the South-West? There is God ooo...
We must watch it, lest we are plunged into a Theocratic State. Already, the handwriting is on the wall. I envisage a scenario where to contest election, you must be a Muslim. Why do you think Christian Association of Nigeria is clamouring for a Christian candidate as the next governor of Lagos State? A Christian cannot contest election in the North, except in the minority States like Jos, Kogi, Benue, Plateau States.

ONIFADE,‘WAGBEMIGA MARY-PETER
SOCIALCRITIC/PUB. ADM & ANALYST
petemarieyoung@yahoo.com
www.facebook.com/o.wagbemiga.m

This talk about Coalition of Muslim countries against ISIS is about expanding Islam and incorporating other countries as Muslim countries; Nigeria is very important to the Saudis because of Nigeria's mix of Muslims and non-Muslims.

By the way, ISIS is fighting for a grand caliphate ruled by Sharia criminal laws.

The Saudis use sharia criminal laws.

President Buhari of Nigeria urged Muslims in 2001 to make sure that sharia criminal laws are used in all of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by SharafG: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
This nation self!

When did joining hands to fight terror turns a black man into an Arab?

We try to POLITICISE, RELIGIONISE OR ETHNICISE issues promptly and this has accounted grossly for our backwardness and defeat by the few criminal elements among us.

I know quite well that IF BUHARI HAD RESISTED JOINING THE SO CALLED ARABS ON FIGHTING THE ISIS, THESE SAME WAILING WAILERS (may be CAN has this report says) will say they are vindicated, that PMB is ISIS and Boko Haram apologist.

As for me, terror is terror. Weither Boko Haram or ISIS, the whole world must come together to defeat the evil. BUT IF DEFEATING EVILS TURN ALL OF ARABS OR ISRAELITES, THERE WE GO...... United we stand....
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by badesco(m): 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
You voted for change now so why complaining
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by atamaraph(m): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
We don't have to lose sleep over this because Nigeria is not an Islamic state, we are circular and will remain so. It is just a propose coalition and will need approval of the Senate to be an official member of that movement
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by jakiedudu(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
quickly:
By law Nigeria is a secular or religioulsy neutral state according to the constitution.

THis issue needs to be revisited in the constitution

The thing is muslim like to inflate their number

if u ask a muslim

" how many muslim are there in the world "

Muslim :Ans = " 10 billion"

Non Muslim : But world population = 7 billion

Muslim : em

Non Muslim : But China population is 2 billion and 90% of them are buddhist

They like to jack up numbers dis arab slaves
The Nigerian constitution is a massive contradiction. It states the secularity of Nigeria and at the same time give preference to Islam. Nigeria as a secular state is a lie.
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by simpleseyi: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
EternalTruths:
Gradual Islamization of Nigeria like Gambia by Buhari as warned by some people before the election

We hope the most sophisticated slaves are happy now that we have been enlisted as an Arab nation fighting ISIL

We are Nigerians, what are you fools? I think I know, you are Nigerian Jews soon to be wiped off Nigerian map.
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
excel101:
. Please bro, check/read your comments again.
Lol... I even dey wreck !
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by shugaboy6102(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
patrick89:

Why didn't Saudi enlist Iran? As if we don't know that ISIL and bokoharam are the Sunni and wahabis militants led by Arab (Saudi Arabia) while Shiite is the militia of Shia led bby Iran. For those of you who don't know, ask yourself why presstv and Iranian government had been so much concerned about the killing of Shias. Did you know that the money given to these Shia group annually by Iran is bigger than some state's annnual budget.
The thing is simple, the Saudi Arabia coalition is meant to fight Shiite alone! I challenge the Sunnis here to disagree with this assertion!
If you are in middle east, you will understand that the problem of Islam is self inflicted, and they know that.
The civil war in Yemen and Syria is another typical experimentation of power and superiority contest between Arabs and Persians. I don't want to go into details, but I tell you the crisis that will emanate from northern nigeria is bigger than what you guys are imagining.
Buhari was vehemently against the killings of bokoharam, because BH is for sunnis, when you hear, that BH also kill Muslims, make no mistake about it, the Shia are the victims here! The Sunni led by buhari are fully insupport of the killings.
How i wish you can really really educate me on this pls.I really wanna kw more
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by shammah1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Read the topic properly and correct yourself.
BALLOSKI:
The boko Haram we fight here has pledged allegiance with ISIS , so what's wrong in being listed among nations that would fight them?
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by nyabinghi(m): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
bankylan:

If not for Christianity, u will not have access to Internet to type your rubbish. If not for Christianity, you will probably be an Almajiri...Thank God for Christianity, the refugees from Syria and Iraq would have been left in desolation when even their fellow Muslims reject them. The little education you have and the modernisation you enjoy is because of Christianity. if you want to get more facts, just try to get the difference between Israel and all the Arab nations that surround Israel....
you are the ballon de fool of 2015, so alchemy started from christianity, algebra started from christianity. The early scientists were atheists, Bleep you and your weak christian god
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by nyabinghi(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
fejikudz:
ISLAMABAD IS A RELIGION FOR TERRORIST.. DIG THAT?
christianity is a religion of fools and idiots, no wonder your god was murdered by romans.
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by MrCEO69(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
GogetterMD:

BH has pledged alliance to Daesh(IS), so it's more of a splinter terror cell of ISIS in west Africa. Now they want to form a coalition to cut ISIS down to size (much like the MNJTF), you are here claiming islamization of Nigeria. Like say more than half the population of Nigerians ain't Muslims before.
Now that help is minimal and we need as many hands as possible to put an end to this scourge once and forall, CAN is here spilling balderdash.

P.S. before you start shouting and screaming Arab nations, don't forget that Isreal is also an Arab nation

guy u think Arab nation is been in the middle east.. Israel isn't an Arab nation cos dey dnt speak Arabic bt Hebrew.
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by asamaigho(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
BALLOSKI:

did u see d word "arab nation" at all?
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by asamaigho(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=GogetterMD post=41075955]

get matured.
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by MrCEO69(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
nyabinghi:
christianity is a religion of fools and idiots, no wonder your god was murdered by romans.
well that God is also recognised in ur holy book. U even respect him. Why disrespect him now...
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by kalus02: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
BALLOSKI:

U 4got 2 put Arab or Islamic Nation.
Nigeria is neither an Arabic nor Islamic nation
If they said just nations 2 fight ISIS, dats a different ball game.
Nigeria is not an Islamic nation!
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
nyabinghi:

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by nyabinghi(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
MrCEO69:

well that God is also recognised in ur holy book. U even respect him. Why disrespect him now...
my own God has no human attributes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo / IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.