Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS (37993 Views)

Osinbajo Urges Africa Nations To Develop Robust Tax Administration Systems / CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISI / Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by oluwazino(m): 7:15am On Dec 17, 2015
gimakon:

His assumption is the madness of fastest growing religion. That's what is blinding him. Well, islam has a fracture now, I read somewhere that 350million muslims now live as Christians worldwide. They behave like muslims outside but inside they are Christians. Him mind day tell am say for nigeria, ibo man way never chase container finish go become muslim... Na em thinking no mind am
and you believe in double agents nah what if dey are pretending check out my last post Nigeria don't even knw she's Muslim
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by AustineE1: 7:15am On Dec 17, 2015
Nigeria is a huge joke,how can a secular nation be listed among Islamic and Arab nation.PMB for all i care,is an extremist,even if the christian south-East and south-south decides to get out of this deformed entity called Nigeria. A bigger war may be fought in Nigeria between the christian minorites of middle-belt vs muslims on one hand and sunni's /Wahabbi vs Shittes on the other hand. The reason for this is simply because of the type of leadership style of Mr President,he lacks knowledge of democratic tenets.
APC must be very careful with the way things are going in this country,before it becomes too late.

10 Likes

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by kaslaw: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Now if we say bia bia seun go shout ban ban

Back to the topic we are not Islams neither are we Arabs so baba bubu Daura President fura da nono suckers get this in to your your dullard head

4 Likes

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2015
oluwazino:
Check my last post and you see Nigeria don't even knw it's a Muslim country

Islamic Republic of Nigeria

Federal Republic of Nigeria

Aboki,mind yourself o. If you day fine way to make Naija like una barbaric village ISIS, e no go work for una. Wetin day do u sef? Which kain bad news you carry come ma country so?

4 Likes

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:22am On Dec 17, 2015
Nigeria is technically an Islamic Country by virtue of her OIC's membership. I don't see anything wrong in joining a coalition against ISIS if the military force will wipe out Boko haram. It is unfortunate that we tend to neglect the substance to focus on the form of the package.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by oluwazino(m): 7:23am On Dec 17, 2015
Chubhie:
It then follows: Is Nigeria a Christian nation or Jewish?
Nigeria Is An Islamic Nation,the Unknown Handover Done By Babangida check my last post you see for ya self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2015
oluwazino:
and you believe in double agents nah what if dey are pretending check out my last post Nigeria don't even knw she's Muslim

What are u saying?
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by oluwazino(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2015
gimakon:

What are u saying?
Never mind just see my last post and you see dat Nigeria Is An Islamic Nation,the Unknown Handover Done By Babangida
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by LMFashions: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2015
BALLOSKI:
The boko Haram we fight here has pledged allegiance with ISIS , so what's wrong in being listed among nations that would fight them?

Listing Nigeria as one of the nations to fight ISIS isn't the issue but tagging Nigeria an Islamic/Arab nation is what is unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by Alfranco(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2015
philGeo:
With due respect Sir, Nigeria is not an Islamic Nation, there is nothing wrong with fighting terrorist, but we are not islamic country, ok can we register Nigeria under Christian nation? You and your brother will kill every Christian leaving in North.
Nigeria is a country with several nations that are unfortunately merged as one Nigeria. While some Northern nations can, in their rights, align themselves to Arab or Islamic claims due to the obvious, Southern nations, the Igbo for instant obviously can't. One Nigeria should never answer the 'surname (religion) of any particular nation in her'. If we insist everyone should answer his father's name.
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by Ayoemrys(m): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2015
jah jehovah
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by orunto27: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2015
CAN is right. Whoever did this for Nigeria is presumptuous, reckless and ignorant that Nigerian VP is a Christian.

1 Like

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by Chubhie: 7:37am On Dec 17, 2015
oluwazino:
Nigeria Is An Islamic Nation,the Unknown Handover Done By Babangida check my last post you see for ya self
okay, let me call my prof attention here.

Prof sukkot, which do you think is the ideal religion that can unify Nigeria?
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by thunder74(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria is technically an Islamic Country by virtue of her OIC's membership. I don't see anything wrong in joining a coalition against ISIS if the military force will wipe out Boko haram. It is unfortunate that we tend to neglect the substance to focus on the form of the package.
Why was USA, UK, France not named Arab and Islamic nations, aftral they are fighting ISIS too?
When you said "technically", kindly explain. I am a Nigerian, and legally, Nigerian is a secular state and #iamnotamuslim.

12 Likes

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by Sijo01(f): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2015
I pity those that voted for this so called shange

1 Like

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by loomer: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2015
Na small small una eyes go clear.
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by famousroland(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2015
Girls after having series of heart breaks from guys, they turn to Christ and give their lives to Christ, and they are like "am married to Jesus Satan leave me alone, not knowing that we boys are indirectly winning souls for Christ... I think Guys should be given some credits for that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by CallPolice: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2015
Whats there? are we better than the Islamic countries?
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2015
The main reason nigeria should divide. For God sake what's the problem with the north? Nigeria is a secular country and not a Islamic country.

8 Likes

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by preciousMI1(f): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2015
something isn't measuring fine in this country...

Nigeria is not an Arab nation so who fixed us to the fight WE respect the Muslim brothers....

Now a group of people want to create their own nation outside this Nigeria why cant their request be grantedpeacefully... They've been protesting without violence to no avail... Kia ABEG let my people go and enjoy your Arab nation
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by 900warriorz: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2015
BALLOSKI:
The boko Haram we fight here has pledged allegiance with ISIS , so what's wrong in being listed among nations that would fight them?

alot of things are wrong! You will not understand unless you see ISIS mode of operation....

They are hell bloody!!! cry
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by tinsel: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2015
Senseless CAN. Boko Haram is under the control of ISIS. They must politicise everything.
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by Ujupsy: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2015
I laugh in Greek, OK now when others go dey battle field n war front,he go dey hospital bed,
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by ModiKen(m): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2015
GogetterMD:

BH has pledged alliance to Daesh(IS), so it's more of a splinter terror cell of ISIS in west Africa. Now they want to form a coalition to cut ISIS down to size (much like the MNJTF), you are here claiming islamization of Nigeria. Like say more than half the population of Nigerians ain't Muslims before.
Now that help is minimal and we need as many hands as possible to put an end to this scourge once and forall, CAN is here spilling balderdash.

P.S. before you start shouting and screaming Arab nations, don't forget that Isreal is also an Arab nation

Israel an Arab nation? shocked shocked

You must be high on Osogbo or Mbaise weed.

Have u heard of the Arab-Israeli wars? I doubt.

You beta explain ur sef on what u mean by Israel being an Arab country. angry

12 Likes

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by ckmayoca: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2015
Move that will help speed up Biafra secession.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by sauceEEP(m): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2015
undecided
Re: CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS by sauceEEP(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2015
Wrong move capable of worsening our security situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Amaechiā€™s Supporters Dump APC / Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.