Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead (45448 Views)

Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead / Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) / Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by Deepfreezer(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by bewla(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
babeface3:
Unconfirmed sources and fleeing residents said there has been another attack after the weekend bloodbath by the same islamic jihadist where around 30 villagers were killed. The numbers of casualties are still sketchy. Soldiers are among the people feared killed by the group.

https://www.naij.com/669530-boko-haram-kills-lieutenant-colonel-others-last-ambush.html

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/16/lt-colonel-terrorists-die-soldiers-wounded-as-boko-haram-ambush-troops-along-bama-konduga/
December done come

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by ENRYDVYNEENT: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
God help us

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Life has no value again in Nigeria. Boko haram kill people everyday and only the few that we get to hear about, and the number of casualties will be politically reduced to round numbers(10, 5, 40,30 etcs). You may not hear 47, 23, 17, 9, or 13 people were killed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by Fess: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
The blood of innocent Biafrans is crying vengeance.

Brutai can only kill innocent protesters but when he faces the real battle he retreats only to do press up thereafter for the media.

Mr Daura, will BH cease to be this December? Or is it another December?

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by Chubhie: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
RIP to the dead and happy celebration to bubu who is currently in a secret location partying with nakked women.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by razzberries: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ala hu ak'bomb ' boom! boom!! boom!!!'
Agents of the devil in disguise

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by jimsula98: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
Na today
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by deebsman1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Mumu if ur models like dasuki had not embezzled money meant to empower the army, bh would not have had the gut to b tackling our gallant soldiers like dis. u dy here dey mock change. onye ara

amtaken:
Change is so real.

God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by MNDY(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
Any Nairalander should please school me a little on past records of fight against terrorism to a standstill elsewhere!
-
If not, then we Nigerians should start discarding the mentality of a one-day end to the country's terrorism problem!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
An insider must be fished out of these troops somebody has got to be selling them out to these terrorists there's got to be an insider.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by anonimi: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by sparkwil(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
ibietela2:
Don't worry DECEMBER 31 at 11:59PM all this will be OVER.

IN BUHARI THEY TRUST.

grin
You mean the daura zombies abi

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by anonimi: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
deebsman1:
Mumu if ur models like dasuki had not embezzled money meant to empower the army, bh would not have had the gut to b tackling our gallant soldiers like dis. u dy here dey mock change. onye ara

Abeg na who comot this bro im brain oh?
Make una helep am return im sense to am abeg.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2474620_jonathanbornovisit2013_jpegf2c69cca8a86ac5a489d5faf6ffe04bb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by braine(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
Beehshorp:
Please am sorry for calling Buhari a dullard and a dunce please Apc forgive me av come to see that Buhari deserves better dan all dese names I call him please av pity on me I never realised I was mistaken for not adding

Hopeless,useless,clueless,visionless,pathetic, old man
Thats how random people would abuse your father.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by anonimi: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It's confirmed bro. Even a Lt Colonel was among the casualties. This Buratai of a guy only knows only to do press ups and to kill weaponless shiites. God help us.

Unfortunately press up paparazzi does not win wars against terrorists.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2649856_10500560101529283858527035818416736258139703n_jpegbea01217481bf6b3c9f96f7b582c5737

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Oh God spare your children.

Some trust in horses, some trust in their uncertain riches, some trust in lions, and what have they.
Some even trust in Buhari's empty and fallible promise of December 31st.

But we shall remember the Name of our God, the God of Jacob.
For His name is a strong tower, the righteous run into it and they are safe.

But they that wait upon the Lord, their strengths shall be renewed.

Preserve us oh Lord, forgive Buhari, Buruntai and all the empty heads with their empty boasts.

We make our boasts only in you.
Do not allow those children of a bond woman to sniff life from us any longer.

Intervene for us, for by strength shall no man prevail.

For except The Lord builds the house they labour in vain that build it.
Except The Lord watches over a city, the watchmen keep awake in vain.

Nigerian Government has failed Nigerians;
International Community and their backing and supports have failed us;
Nigerian Army are trying, but they are mere mortals, hence their trying amounts to no-much.
Everyone who means to help out in the war, whether they be sincere or not, may fail because they are humans.

But we know this is beyond mortality.
This is spiritual.
It is a fight between light and darkness; good and evil; righteousness and unrighteousness, LIFE And DEATH!

We only want to rely on you.

Save us.
Save our children.
nigerian army are trying but they are mere mortals....so boko haram bois are not mortals too..they are spirits abi?
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by LoveJesus87(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Chai
Seconded.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by SeverusSnape(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Chai
Freeman David??... I know someone with that name. He stays in Kaduna.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
if na harmless shia and iPod, dem go dey flex muscle. Rip to the dead soldiers.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by Money40: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Abeg buruntashi shift make I do press up to kill more unarmed protesters

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
mightycrown1:

bro g0 buy f0rm, it will b on sale very soon and see hw easy it is
i should go and buy form to join an army that kills innocent unarmed civillians but cant confront a bunch of untrained thugs? Think again sir!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by Scholes007(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Beehshorp:
Please am sorry for calling Buhari a dullard and a dunce please Apc forgive me av come to see that Buhari deserves better dan all dese names I call him please av pity on me I never realised I was mistaken for not adding

Hopeless,useless,clueless,visionless,pathetic, old man
lol
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by Souljaboi1: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
cold:
Sad..soldiers should never proceed on any movement in the war torn area without air support or getting the required air support within minutes of coming under an attack. The service chiefs need to come together and come up with a holistic plan to put an end to this madness once and for all. Proceed carte blanch, carpet bomb sambisa,whatever it takes.

Alpha Mike Foxtrot !
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by jonnieoneng: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
chronique:
I've actually lost count of the death toll since Buhari got into power. Perharps,He's trying to out-do GEJ's tenure. The same Nigerian soldiers that massacred the unarmed Shiite worshipers and Biafran protesters,are being dealt with by boko haram... Honestly,I'm lost for words.
You comment though slightly relevant, still has a sentimental undertone.U need to show a little more patriotism.If this BH guys should bounce back,we are all in trouble.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by AMI3(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
who is to be blame now?
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by CaptRewa(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
bright007:
According to Buhari " This attack is an unstructured attack, hence it is not relevant

According to Burantashi the press up general" Boko haram this is your last warning"

Well...this is what you get when you vote a confused 73 year old cattle rearer who should be with his grand children telling them folktales as your leader.

Lol @ "Burantashi the press up General" My guess is you understand Hausa language very well. May God save us from this Bura-tai General and his Daura commander.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by Stemkay: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
We have many bad eggs in this country, instead of u praying for this country for all these menaces to stop, u keep cursing n abusing d president n buratai.

Continue with ur curse n expect this country to move forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.