Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead (45447 Views)

Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead / Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) / Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
jonnieoneng:

YOUR SYMPATHY IS NOT NEEDED.THE FACT REMAINS THAT EVERY NIGERIA MUST CONDUCT THEMSELVES IN A SENSIBLE MANNER WHICH SHOWS THE RECIEVED HOME TRAINING.I HAVE NO PITY FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO THROW STONES AT A GUM WIELDING SOLDIER.SINCE YOU HAVE LOST SYMPATHY FOR THE ARMY,I PRAY BOKO HARAM ATTACKS UR AREA ......THEN MAYBE THE US ARMY WILL COME TO UR AID MUUUMUUU
for using the word "MUUUMUUU", you are a complete IDIOTA! fvcking RETARDE.D GOAT!
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hmmmmmm it is well
RIP heroes...
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by pmc01(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
amtaken:
Oh, poor dear.

You used the insurgency to campaign against GEJ, calling him weak and clueless, forgetting that those who were killed by the terrorists then were human beings.

Now you talk about the dead victims.

Are you gonna use double standards even for the dead?

So those who died during GEJ's era were less humans than the ones dying now?

God is watching you.

APC propagandists. You are simply reaping what you sowed.

Seriously, you need soul checking. You should be remorseful, yet you come up with silly defenses.

I put it to you to prove this your foolish accusation against me. Are you dumb or plain silly? I am sincerely surprised at you.

You are a disgrace to womanhood. I still stand by that. No human life is worth playing politics with, whether from a PDP, APC supporter or that of any other party.

Sad!
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by amtaken(f): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Keep talking to yourself
pmc01:

Seriously, you need soul checking. You should be remorseful, yet you come up with silly defenses.

I put it to you to prove this your foolish accusation against me. Are you dumb or plain silly? I am sincerely surprised at you.

You are a disgrace to womanhood. I still stand by that. No human life is worth playing politics with, whether from a PDP, APC supporter or that of any other party.

Sad!
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by zheroes(m): 2:01am On Dec 19, 2015
the comments here sometimes shows the hatred that exists in this country. winning a guerilla warfare like this isn't easy, go and ask the US what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan.

people come here and talk crap, yes PMB is old but the last time I checked the candidates who contested the last presidential election he was the best, if anyone could do better why didn't they come out, for some one to oust an incumbent administration should tell any dickhead the power of his candidacy, all you guys should just shut up, talk is cheap, am not happy when I hear of such deaths and am sure no one is.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by pmc01(m): 7:23am On Dec 19, 2015
amtaken:
Keep talking to yourself
Defeated!
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by jpphilips(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
jonnieoneng:

SINCE U ARE MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE THAN AN EX MILITARY PERSONNEL WHICH I'M PROUDLY ONE,I WISH U CAN EDUCATE ME.YOU WHO CAN NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN AK 47 AND A KALASHINIKOV.

Even gate man at the NDA claim ex military personnel with the opinion of a boyscout.
block head!
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead by jpphilips(m): 12:36am On Dec 23, 2015
jonnieoneng:

PDP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAJORITY OF THE PROBLEMS WE ARE FACING TODAY.THEY MUST BE MADE TO PAY VERY DARELY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE CAUSED.U ARE A KID,ONLY AN IRRESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT HIRES MERCHS TO FIGHT IT'S OWN INTERNAL WARS.U ARE AS CLUELESS AS GEJ.

When a country like Nigeria is on arms embargo, it is wise to hire mercenaries who are expected to arrive with the technicals you may not be able to procure.
Yet you claim to be ex boyscout[s]
jonnieoneng:

PDP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAJORITY OF THE PROBLEMS WE ARE FACING TODAY.THEY MUST BE MADE TO PAY VERY DARELY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE CAUSED.U ARE A KID,ONLY AN IRRESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT HIRES MERCHS TO FIGHT IT'S OWN INTERNAL WARS.U ARE AS CLUELESS AS GEJ.

When a country like Nigeria is on arms embargo, it is wise to hire mercenaries who are expected to arrive with the technicals you may not be able to procure.
Yet you claim to be ex boyscout[/s]
jonnieoneng:

Yet you claim to be ex boyscout AWOL military?
Later Google Blackwater corperation and learn about their technicals then compare with the WW2 relics of the Nigeria army, then you will understand better.
Sometimes its better not to type when your head is actually empty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.