Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? (29234 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by praxisnetworks: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Adaure4ever:
I respect my body very well and guide it with dignity.

Sex is like a Food you will eat to fullest when you get married in the Future.
So why rushing to eat the food now?
So in essence your food is NOT ready?...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by ajetunde: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Your topics few days ago undecided undecided undecided. I think you are just bored.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by LockDown69(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cos puntah is sweet and we coupulation is nature.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by Dbaroness(f): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Strahovski:
End time.. soon the wrath of the Lord will be upon you all for your sins

Convince me not to believe YOU'RE A FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by Meeky(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Because... .
--TV shows support it. --National TV supports it. --Most modern day Churches support it. --Most people now say "it doesn't matter". --Most New Generation parents don't care. --Schools don't want to lose customers. --Churches don't want to lose customers. --Mammy water has left the sea for land. --Ladies dress to kill. --Ladies now breathe with their Perineum --Most Guys are now Nyansh-ridden --we are FINISHED
hahahhahahahhaha.we are not finished.God's mercy keeps us
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by opribo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Since they started advertising condom as a safe method of having sex as against the age long method of abstinence. Premarital sex, adultery and all for of sexual immorality has taken a new dimension. its something that is rampant everywhere irrespective of class or position.

There seem to be no end in sight to this trend because even if you teach your child at home when they go out they will see it in school with their friends on dstv etc.
Maybe its part of end time things.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by temitope28(m): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Because sex is the main weapon the devil is using to cage the destiny of so many youths,and I tell you the earlier we begin to value our morals nd culture the better. most Nigeria youths are sex addict. It pains me a lot when I hear people say its better to taste what you want to eat before buying it. I wonder where that demonic ideas come from. I think it can be cubed if ladies learn how to say NO and guys should also try to see sex as a forbidden fruit except if you r married

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by MichaelChaplain: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
[b][/b]
murphyibiam15:

since i have been viewing ur thread;this is the only sense making thread of yours
back to the topic....it can only be curbed if there is decrease in technology advancement whereby there will be no need for using the internet and watching TV show...but of course u know is not possible to stop all these,so it cant be curbed
Bro, one of the signs of the end of times is *increase in knowledge*. Only the people that know their God will be strong and do exploit
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by Appareil(m): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Fear of the Lord!
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
Hypocrite!!undecided

Thunder wee seriously fire You if You're nuh A Virgin...lipsrsealed

I'm no hypocrite. I'm not a virgin.

Fornication is against the will of God. And all perpetrators of this unholy act would be punished as they shall answer for their sins.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by irisola(f): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sunnypar:
Speak for yourself.
am nt selfish ;i speak for all
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by irisola(f): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sunnypar:
Speak for yourself.
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by jabojafa(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
my dear Op der is nothing u can do abt it becos dis and all other tings must cum to pass as foretold in d bible before d Son of man is revealed.
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by LordBaelish: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
delectablegyal:
I doubt if there is any relationship without sex these days. Even the media is not helping in anyway to curb pre-marital sex instead, they are enhancing it. Can you think of any music video that doesn't display obscene scenes? I doubt. Ladies shaking their buttocks, showing ladies taking bath in the bathroom, ladies putting on mosquito net calling it fashion. Look at that girl in iyanya's okamfo video, she is somebody's future wife.

Almost everywhere you go, you can't do without seeing these half unclad ladies. Even inside b.r.t, u ll see a screen playing fans mi by davido, real mvp by olamide, b.r.t that is for both adults and children. Will u now cover your ward's eyes? Saying "don't watch it, too many half unclad ladies inside".

What's the way forward? How can pre-marital sex be curbed?

I checked your profile pic and yes" fvck You!! "

bleached hypocritical biatch.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by Horlartunji21(f): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
damton:
BECAUSE SEX IS SWEET AND YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO WAIT YEARS TO HAVE IT.
sex maybe sweet but do u know how many soul ties u having be connected with?
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by pioneer10(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
we can change things
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by marleyboy1991: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Welcome to the 21st century yo... If you are not okay with it... Go back to pre-colonial era

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by Horlartunji21(f): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Pre- marital sex has so many damages to our lives. Coz it cause connection of soul ties which destroy so many destiny, and it can only be broken through serious prayer and fasting.
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by Tracy66: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mbanu it CA t be curbed, if you curb am so Jesus no go come back and world no go end abi? Mbok give your life to Christ

Www.enekem.com
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by OlivetBen(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
murphyibiam15:

since i have been viewing ur thread;this is the only sense making thread of yours
back to the topic....it can only be curbed if there is decrease in technology advancement whereby there will be no need for using the internet and watching TV show...but of course u know is not possible to stop all these,so it cant be curbed
A law issued and well enforced can stop it. But in situation where every idiotic music thrive in Nigeria with the sexy dance style,it's difficult to curb. Imagine the ladies that attacked Basket mouth on his joke saying that he promoted rape but they danced very well to the non sense music of olamide(story for the gods)that is a real promoter of rape. I rest my case.
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by MonAMIfatahi: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
IT CAN ONLY BE STOP IF MARRIAGE IS DONE INLINE WITH D SCRIPTURE OF GOD. MARRIAGE IS D SIMPLEST THING TO DO BUT CULTURE AND SOCEITY IS MAKIN IT DIFFICULT
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by Kazrem(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
delectablegyal:
I doubt if there is any relationship without sex these days. Even the media is not helping in anyway to curb pre-marital sex instead, they are enhancing it. Can you think of any music video that doesn't display obscene scenes? I doubt. Ladies shaking their buttocks, showing ladies taking bath in the bathroom, ladies putting on mosquito net calling it fashion. Look at that girl in iyanya's okamfo video, she is somebody's future wife.

Almost everywhere you go, you can't do without seeing these half unclad ladies. Even inside b.r.t, u ll see a screen playing fans mi by davido, real mvp by olamide, b.r.t that is for both adults and children. Will u now cover your ward's eyes? Saying "don't watch it, too many half unclad ladies inside".

Are you writing about indecency in musical videos or about premarital sex. The topic was about premarital sex while most of the content is about indecency in musical videos.

As for how to curb premarital sex, the media, school and parents have a big role to play. The media have to continuously condemn it. There should be sex education in our schools and parents should discourage it by vehemently rebuking their wards who have a bf or gf
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by MonAMIfatahi: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
THERE IS PUNISHMENT FOR PREMARITAL SEX. IF BOTH PARTIES ARE UNMARRIED, THEY WILL BE FLOGGED 100 LASHES IN D PUBLIC
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by charmingeyes(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
delectablegyal:

Really, it can't be curbed.

Ideally, the only solution is for parents to return to child upbringing using strict adherence to moral statutes of purity and just lifestyle. Instilling biblical tenets and the fear of God in the young ones.
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by shogotermies(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
it can be stop if only the govt lays down some rules and block all access to Bleep websites and also stop boarding school and banker dating each other and hmm etc undecidedit can be stop if only the govt lays down some rules and block all access to Bleep websites and also stop boarding school and banker dating each other and hmm etc
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by irisola(f): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sunnypar:
Speak for yourself.
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by damton(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Horlartunji21:
sex maybe sweet but do u know how many soul ties u having be connected with?

Which souls,

those are fallacies from whereever they might have come from.
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by murphyibiam15(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
OlivetBen:

A law issued and well enforced can stop it. But in situation where every idiotic music thrive in Nigeria with the sexy dance style,it's difficult to curb. Imagine the ladies that attacked Basket mouth on his joke saying that he promoted rape but they danced very well to the non sense music of olamide(story for the gods)that is a real promoter of rape. I rest my case.
BUT U'VE GOT TO UNDERSTAND THAT IS NOT ABOUT NIGERIA AS INTERNET KNOWS NO BOUNDARY..SO WHO'S GONNA ENFORCE THE LAW?
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by murphyibiam15(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
MichaelChaplain:
[b][/b]Bro, one of the signs of the end of times is *increase in knowledge*. Only the people that know their God will be strong and do exploit
I THINK IS MORE OF KNOWLEDGE APPLIED IN THE MOST WRONGFUL WAY
Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by meshack15: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
It may get worst by the day and with time because the Nigerian girls that we think are copying these from the western folks even practice it more than them,the only thing they knows how to copy and emulate very fast are the bad ones,they don't ever see the good ones to copy from them other than unclothedness and feminism.

delectablegyal:

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? by ayodele123(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Solution: Accept Jesus as lord and Saviour. Fear God & obey His commandments(Ecclesiastes 12:13).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League / My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.