Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG (46999 Views)

Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / Single Individual Cannot Be Charged With Treasonable Felony- Says Nnamdi Kanu / Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by repogirl(f): 9:52am On Dec 22, 2015
Lol, this story is starting to resemble the one of pharoah and the Israelites ooooo.....Boooooohari, release this man and let him go oooo before what happened to pharoah and his family will happen to you and yours.

Okay.... We dey watch. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by timunstopable: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2015
These are fresh charges
DSS removed the charges at the magistrate court to pave way for proper charge at the high court

Kanu and co ll learn a lesson u dont go on air soliciting for funds to get arms making treasonable statements that is certainly different from right of self determination

EternalTruths:
A government that disrespects the judiciary is a recipe for disaster cool

Various courts have granted him bail

Until something bad occurs , Buhari won't know how powerful the UN charter on self determination is cool

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by christopher123(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Kanu was not charged with any offense, he was held in detention....which is different than being imprisoned or jailed. You cannot hold any person in detentiin longer than 60days without charge. This was the position of the courts, that he should either be charged or released. So in his appearance there was no charge and so was ordered to be released.

DSS continued to hold him on grounds that he is a material risk to national security. Now that he has beencharged they will hold him indefinitely and carry out investigation to unveil evidence and ties to prove him guilty beyond reasonable doubt and compel the court to throw the judicial books at him.

I must repeat my admonition here once again. Ibos are self destructive and politically and diplomatically immature. Where others use common sense to sidestep unecessary confrontation Ibos will choose to use brute force.to dare its enemy and label it bravery.

Right now as we speak there are many Northerners who have fled and gone on self exile to dodge Buhari's dragnet. In fact if DSS had been a day late Dasuki would already be out of the country and stay gone. Their dispatch and siege on his house was ordered the morning it was revealed that he was planning exit. This is why they lay sieged on his father's house as well cause his true whereabouts was not immediately confirmdd. Umaru Dikko stayed the fvk out of Buhari's reach in 1984. No sensible Nigerian who has common sense and maturity, especially when you are a wanted man, would walk in and dare authorities. What is a common sense in others is stewpidity in yanmiri.

During NADECO years, many Yorubas who were determined to make life hell for Abacha packed their shyyte up and vamoosed...and harassed him from distance. I guess these were cowards. Well, they are the ones ruling Nigeria now.

What the fck made this Kanu walk in here to dare Buhari? Buhari own brothers are running away and escaping through open borders to avoid his scrutiny. I guess these Hausas and Fulanis that are on EFCC wanted list are cowards.

Kanu and his Ibo brothers are the only people in Nigeria that are brave, everyone else is coward!

Im not sure Kanu will survive this treason charge...but I could be wrong, his brave Ibo brothers will plot a jailbreak and snatch him out of DSS prison one of these days.

Which yorubas are ruling pls tell me.abiola died like a chicken ..left by his people ...wife died like a kitten

Who is leading in Yoruba now..can u tell us...definitely not commissioner VP and don't call sariki he is a Fulani ..so who is ruling

Tell us biko

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by illiad1(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2015
QuotaSystem:
I warned the chestbeating touts over a month ago.

Nnamdi Kanu will curse the day he decided to attack Hausa-Fulani/Yorubas and other Nigerians, threatening them with death and destruction.

Now he will either rot in jail or get riddled by the bullets he was begging for. The era of impunity is gone under President Buhari.

Who did the little braggart think he was in the first place? grin

Funny fellow

Your dullardioh is only helping the course of Biafra

I heard he's now searching for oil in your desert, it's necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by lailo: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2015
D reasons wy we always link every matter in d country to d presidency is bcs dat was d other of d day during PDP timex.Lets get dis shit into our head,Buhari has more important pressing issue to attend to courtesy fuel,electricity,foreign reserve,boko haram,bilateral relationship,infrastructure,security,jobs etc.APC is trying to strengthen all our institutions so dat they can liberated from d hands of d politicians dat PDP has enslaved them in.Pls leave Buhari out of dis nonsense,hold d DSS and attoney general,they are just doing dia works.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2015
Okay. Stay there and be prosecuting an innocent man when shakau or whatever he calls himself is the real threat of nigeria.
*draws oshogbo weed* omo this thing strong die...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2015
B69U:

And Buhari is that Paedophile and Terrorist. They are illegally holding Namdi Kanu and disobeying court order. They demolish Shiite leader house and mosque illegally without court order.

Murdered over 300 shiite muslim buried in shallow grave and left on the street. They murder peaceful unarmed protesters in Onitsha. They are only holding Nnamdi to continue murdering unarmed protesters.

It is clear that this is a boko haram government with total disregard for rule of law just like the Islamic state.

Thank God Hussien Obama tenure ends this 2016. No black or muslim should ever be allowed to rule America again.

All of a sudden u care about shite Muslims? Why are you guys such unintelligent manipulative hypocrites whose methods are clear for everyone to see.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by divide9ja: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2015
[size=13pt]GMB & the North is running the Govt to suit the North.

Shi'ite guys they go to beg.

Biafrans they are bold to charge to court and hold without charge.

I blame the Biafran leaders for keeping quiet.

ONE NIGERIA THEY SAY?
DONT MAKE US LAUGH
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by TedBaker(m): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2015
Nnamd..i K...anu u were too ignorant of so many thing. U can fight the govt bt not in diz way.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2015
christopher123:

Which yorubas are ruling pls tell me.abiola died like a chicken ..left by his people ...wife died like a kitten

Who is leading in Yoruba now..can u tell us...definitely not commissioner VP and don't call sariki he is a Fulani ..so who is ruling

Tell us biko

Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by tymgotel: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2015
Buhari is a vry big fool!! This man go soon collect

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:
[s]This is hilarious. So all the celebration was indeed, for nothing. Its a clear pointer that those who rant for this imaginary Biafra are just looking for ways to ferment trouble.

One will even ask them, where was Nnambi Kanu and his Radio Biafra during the last administration?

Its almost funny how those who clamor for this Biafra, kept mute during the last administration, and now decided to rant, during this administration, all in the name of being 'marginalize'.

Let's even ask ourselves, if a particular community or set of people are marginalized, isn't that community or set of people suppose to petition the FG and state their course rather than call for secession?

I'll say this loud and clear for those who have ears to hear. IPOB and her sympathizers are only shouting for Biafra because and only because Goodluck Jonathan lost the presidential election!!!.[/s]

Leave IPOB and GEJ, now answer this simple question, why is buhari disobeying the courts?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by sukkot: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2015
dilecta cry

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by dada01(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2015
kettykin:
The federal government of Nigeria doesn't know the meaning of treasonable felony ,they should release Nnamdi Kanu and they should go and learn what treasonable felony is and stop foolishly disgracing themselves.

And you know what it means?

I hope you have a PH.d in law and you also have a good grasp of Legal lingua franca than d AGF.

I just dey look u with side eyes.....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by illiad1(m): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Kanu was not charged with any offense, he was held in detention....which is different than being imprisoned or jailed. You cannot hold any person in detentiin longer than 60days without charge. This was the position of the courts, that he should either be charged or released. So in his appearance there was no charge and so was ordered to be released.

DSS continued to hold him on grounds that he is a material risk to national security. Now that he has beencharged they will hold him indefinitely and carry out investigation to unveil evidence and ties to prove him guilty beyond reasonable doubt and compel the court to throw the judicial books at him.

I must repeat my admonition here once again. Ibos are self destructive and politically and diplomatically immature. Where others use common sense to sidestep unecessary confrontation Ibos will choose to use brute force.to dare its enemy and label it bravery.

Right now as we speak there are many Northerners who have fled and gone on self exile to dodge Buhari's dragnet. In fact if DSS had been a day late Dasuki would already be out of the country and stay gone. Their dispatch and siege on his house was ordered the morning it was revealed that he was planning exit. This is why they lay sieged on his father's house as well cause his true whereabouts was not immediately confirmdd. Umaru Dikko stayed the fvk out of Buhari's reach in 1984. No sensible Nigerian who has common sense and maturity, especially when you are a wanted man, would walk in and dare authorities. What is a common sense in others is stewpidity in yanmiri.

During NADECO years, many Yorubas who were determined to make life hell for Abacha packed their shyyte up and vamoosed...and harassed him from distance. I guess these were cowards. Well, they are the ones ruling Nigeria now.

What the fck made this Kanu walk in here to dare Buhari? Buhari own brothers are running away and escaping through open borders to avoid his scrutiny. I guess these Hausas and Fulanis that are on EFCC wanted list are cowards.

Kanu and his Ibo brothers are the only people in Nigeria that are brave, everyone else is coward!

Im not sure Kanu will survive this treason charge...but I could be wrong, his brave Ibo brothers will plot a jailbreak and snatch him out of DSS prison one of these days.

Mr OPC...

Nnamdi Kanu cannot be harmed by anyone.

Go and write it somewhere in your head
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2015
huptin:

I like your optimism. Just as Gowon answered to them after murdering millions of people, or Omar Bashir of Sudan has answered for killing millions of people in Darfur? If the US/UN really cared just a phone call would have been enough to secure the release of Nnmadi Kanu. The truth is the US dont care about Biafra, they never will, in this life all animals are equal but some are more equal than the others. The north attracts the attention of the world because of the growth of islamic fundamentalism, Biafra in the real sense has no allies, the FG knows this thats why they fire at protesters at will, knowing that nothing will happen.

Your logic is flawed Mr man, hundreds of shiites have been killed and the FG knows they are well connected to iran with potential for some serious conflict.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by bugzbunny: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2015
Yeske2:
I was even surprised when i first heard he was released, the FG should send his albino a55 to jail ASAP because that's where he belongs if he's lucky to escape death by hanging.
Those noise makers on nl will continue to make noise while their director is rotting off in prison.
Wat are u saying exactly
Are u begging and praying to be in a country with biafrans
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2015
repogirl:
Lol, this story is starting to resemble the one of pharoah and the Israelites ooooo.....Boooooohari, release this man and let him go oooo before what happened to pharoah and his family will happen to you and yours.

Okay.... We dey watch. angry

Could be d other way round where pharaoh s heart (ipob) was so hardened it led to his destruction. There is no sin in FG fighting illegality and unconstitutionality. Referendum is not in our constitution sadly so ipo. Would need to vote in paliamentarians who believe in Biafra, let them push for referendum without which not even UN can do anything (since Nigeria is a sovereign state)....

Its plain strategy but hey Nnamdi is like an angry man charging with a sword towards 20 soldiers holding rifles. Igbos call him brave comin sense calls him untactical.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by christopher123(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2015
When dullards are in power expect to see fine buffoonery ...why are yorubas scared here? Can't they stand on their own

Look at their posts

I dey shame

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Aystarz: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2015
kettykin:

What does the federal government know, this is a government that lost an oil rich peninsula to a neighbour without any gun shot or clear legal defence, a country that whose military has only fought internal wars all its life, a government that cannot not even police it's territories but require the help of foreign countries.
The same government that killed an unarmed mohammed yusuf after arresting him triggering a civil unrest they cannot manage that has displaced more than 3 million people they can not feed and killed more than 100 000 people they could not protect.

I repeat that the federal government doesn't know what it is doing and should quietly release Nnamdi kanu

The federal government doesn't just know what it should do, arresting Nnamdi Kanu would speed up biafra, most people who were neutral and unconcerned are now becoming interested in the case and sympathetic to ipob which they previously avoided, ipob is now a house hold name

You bother too much. No be you yourself talk say his continued detention go speed up biafra? Ehn leff mata for FG make dem do d man how dem want na.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by TedBaker(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2015
Indeed Olusola is fulani.
I can see anoda Mr Ibu in u. Shey hin frm biafra? Nnamdi Kanu is a fowl.
christopher123:

Tell us biko

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by repogirl(f): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2015
gcode123:

Could be d other way round where pharaoh s heart (ipob) was so hardened it led to his destruction. There is no sin in FG fighting illegality and unconstitutionality. Referendum is not in our constitution sadly so ipo. Would need to vote in paliamentarians who believe in Biafra, let them push for referendum without which not even UN can do anything (since Nigeria is a sovereign state)....

Its plain strategy but hey Nnamdi is like an angry man charging with a sword towards 20 soldiers holding rifles. Igbos call him brave comin sense calls him untactical.
The fact is that the court has released him unconditionally and so its unlawful for DSS to keep holding him.

They should charge him with whatever they like but as far as we are concerned, he should have been released from their custody.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Geraraheremehn: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2015
CecyAdrian:
grin great!!

Are u 4real?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by christopher123(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2015
searchiing4love:

Mynd44

Is that all you have to say... Funny lot..you are scared of intellectual discussion.. You are calling a mod as if my life depends on it.

Stop hiding facts ..show us ..after insulting Igbo you are calling mod

I just feel like.....

You are helping to kill this forum

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by symbianDON(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2015
kanu is in hot ofe onubu grin in his next life he will prefer to come as a northerner than an easterner. see the way he is suffering alone. i just hope he doesn't die from all this wahala. while some are busy attending carnivals, others are busying buying turkeys and chickens for the festivities and going about their daily businesses while kanu languishes alone in jail. what a pity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by CecyAdrian(f): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2015
Geraraheremehn:

Are u 4real?

Good news my dear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by oluwasegun007(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:
If you truly believe the embolden, then you might as well believe you're living in the Matrix.

So you're trying to say you know more than the FG of Nigeria? Bloody marvelous.

Good question
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by joseph1832(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Leave IPOB and GEJ, now answer this simple question, why is buhari disobeying the courts?
The same reason why GEJ, OBJ and Yar'Adua never did. tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by christopher123(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2015
TedBaker:
Indeed Olusola is fulani.
I can see anoda Mr Ibu in u. Shey hin frm biafra? Nnamdi Kanu is a fowl.

The sariki has said that they are Fulani ...what is wrong with you people ...is sariki a Yoruba name

Bearing olusola isn't important but the surname
Maybe tomorrow you will say that Rotimi amaechi is Yoruba
Maybe tomorrow you will say Mr Christopher is English

What is wrong with you guys and attaché by force

No sense of entitlement ..I dey shame
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by tunde1200(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2015
cool
yes nice question.

joseph1832:
This is hilarious. So all the celebration was indeed, for nothing. Its a clear pointer that those who rant for this imaginary Biafra are just looking for ways to ferment trouble.

One will even ask them, where was Nnambi Kanu and his Radio Biafra during the last administration?

Its almost funny how those who clamor for this Biafra, kept mute during the last administration, and now decided to rant, during this administration, all in the name of being 'marginalize'.

Let's even ask ourselves, if a particular community or set of people are marginalized, isn't that community or set of people suppose to petition the FG and state their course rather than call for secession?

I'll say this loud and clear for those who have ears to hear. IPOB and her sympathizers are only shouting for Biafra because and only because Goodluck Jonathan lost the presidential election!!!.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EternalTruths: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2015
gcode123:

Illiteracy is a disease

The world cares less about your constitution

When UN talks, Nigeria will shift. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" / Okada Ban: Ajao Estate Residents Protest Exclusion / Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.