Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG (46978 Views)

Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / Single Individual Cannot Be Charged With Treasonable Felony- Says Nnamdi Kanu / Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by joseph1832(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2015
christopher123:
When dullards are in power expect to see fine buffoonery ...why are yorubas scared here? Can't they stand on their own

Look at their posts

I dey shame
Learn not to generalize as you post please.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by emerged01(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2015
Hmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:
The same reason why GEJ, OBJ and Yar'Adua never did. tongue

I thought "Change" was the slogan for this government.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by christopher123(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2015
Every day you keep seeing people scared of some things and what I just don't get is why people are so scared to stand on their own without attaching others to it . it is unmanly but what I have to say is this

Que Sera Sera

What will be will be

If Biafra will be no amount of wailing and banning will stop it and if it won't be it won't be

.yorubas stop been scared pls
Igbos you are on your right path
Nigeria don't shoot yourself in the foot ,allow people to choose their path
Seun , apart from treason and sedition don't ban people anyhow ..it doesn't do your business good
To my country men ...HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by christopher123(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Learn not to generalize as you post please.

How ? Tell me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by joseph1832(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I thought "Change" was the slogan for this government.
And I also thought 'transformation' was the slogan of the old government?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by joseph1832(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2015
christopher123:

How ? Tell me
You said yorubas are afraid bla bla bla. Just how do you know a certain moniker is yoruba? Please do share that info?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Femiwilli: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2015
[size=13pt]This Biafra saga is interesting oh!

Biafra say they want to leave, the rest of Nigeria wants them to stay by force.

Abi the North dey fear Biafra leaving Nigeria?

If so make dem beg the Biafrans oh, if not this saga go continue.
[/size]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by TedBaker(m): 10:17am On Dec 22, 2015
Anticabal:

You are wrong. This is a foremost US Republican website and their pro-Biafran writeup. The democats led by Husseine obama align with muslims but the republicans are very conservative against muslims and they are coming to power.

townhall.com/columnists/terrypaulson/2015/10/05/draft-n2060242/page/full
no republican has the crendence to occupy d oval office. If Trump is what is on ur mind rhen i tell u u re a bigger fool dan Trump himself.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by mozel247: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2015
The charges were from 2012-2015. I guess u no that ur tyrant and tribal bigot president was never in charge until late may

joseph1832:
This is hilarious. So all the celebration was indeed, for nothing. Its a clear pointer that those who rant for this imaginary Biafra are just looking for ways to ferment trouble.

One will even ask them, where was Nnambi Kanu and his Radio Biafra during the last administration?

Its almost funny how those who clamor for this Biafra, kept mute during the last administration, and now decided to rant, during this administration, all in the name of being 'marginalize'.

Let's even ask ourselves, if a particular community or set of people are marginalized, isn't that community or set of people suppose to petition the FG and state their course rather than call for secession?

I'll say this loud and clear for those who have ears to hear. IPOB and her sympathizers are only shouting for Biafra because and only because Goodluck Jonathan lost the presidential election!!!.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by chernest2002: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:
This is hilarious. So all the celebration was indeed, for nothing. Its a clear pointer that those who rant for this imaginary Biafra are just looking for ways to ferment trouble.

One will even ask them, where was Nnambi Kanu and his Radio Biafra during the last administration?

Its almost funny how those who clamor for this Biafra, kept mute during the last administration, and now decided to rant, during this administration, all in the name of being 'marginalize'.

Let's even ask ourselves, if a particular community or set of people are marginalized, isn't that community or set of people suppose to petition the FG and state their course rather than call for secession?

I'll say this loud and clear for those who have ears to hear. IPOB and her sympathizers are only shouting for Biafra because and only because Goodluck Jonathan lost the presidential election!!!.
what about Nigeria court, are you saying that they are now useless because it is biafra matter?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by ajealadick(m): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2015
I knew this was coming. Let him now broadcast his prison experience on Radio Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Forwetinnah: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2015
...and Dasuki gets bail because Oga collected N850.000million by proxy!! Intergrity must really have another meaning in APC dictionary

http://www.igberetvnews.com/31677
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by dodoniyi: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2015
kettykin:
The federal government of Nigeria doesn't know the meaning of treasonable felony ,they should release Nnamdi Kanu and they should go and learn what treasonable felony is and stop foolishly disgracing themselves.

Sir, I take God beg you to let us know the meaning of treasonable felony.

This is because there are thousands out there reading what we post on nairaland. REPLY ASAP!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by christopher123(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:
You said yorubas are afraid bla bla bla. Just how do you know a certain moniker is yoruba? Please do share that info?

Check his post history ..its as simple as that. Apart from that most people on this forum that are afraid of anything Biafra are mostly Yoruba the north don't care the south south has aligned or some confused even seun is a Yoruba and rule 9 comes up.

We should open up an intellectual debate not hidding under one ban or the other . it shows lack of mental capacity

We should debate ..we can't be buhari that avoided debate ..Spain is about going into elections and Catalonia wants to leave our of Spain with Barcelona as capital..they are in debate and you see what happened in uk

But the black MA. Will not be intellectual but physical and brute

Why can't we open up a debate here in nairaland and let us talk why we don't want Biafra or why we want Biafra

Above all ...why is it that most people from the west of Nigeria get heart attack by mere mention of Biafra

What are they scared of? Even here in Lagos most of my Yoruba friends go against Biafra ...the reason I do.t know

Mind you I am not a pro or anti Biafra

All I want is intellectual discourse

Can you or seun give me that ?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by seedorfg(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2015
Hang the albino's on is two balls and let see the Igbo nigga who will scream till thy kingdom cometh

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by TedBaker(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2015
Nigga, u claim to knw wen u knw nothin, lemme educate a lil. Yes Omar is wanted but he continues to travel across intl borders, some africn countries will jst never hand him over, like Zimbabwe,Gambia,Libya n north africa. Google Fatou Bensouda's speech to the UN security council jst lst friday n u will knw more. Soo if u wnt to support biafra use fact available to u nt wat u dnt. Nt agnst ur agitatn tho.

EasternLion:

If you really want to talk about Gowon, then we will really have to go back to pinning it on U.K.

But that was then, what has happened has happened, but for this present day and time, even 1/20 of such killing can't happened, under the guise of wanting to secede.
Omar Al-Bashir is on the wanted list of ICC, and last time, South Africa let him go, and they will definitely be sanctioned, the people are waiting for Bashir to step down and that over for him. Why has he been hiding about then, if he think say he get power, let him travel out anyhow.

Last week, AU voted to flood Burundi with peace keeping forces even without approval of Burundian government, that tells you things are changing a little bit.

Finally, U.K parliament started a debate on Biafra and in the next coming weeks, alot of things will happen, so Nigeria will likely thread carefully.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by joseph1832(m): 10:26am On Dec 22, 2015
mozel247:
The charges were from 2012-2015. I guess u no that ur tyrant and tribal bigot president was never in charge until late may

I guess according to you, we are in 2016 now right?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Amokwe(m): 10:27am On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:

“That you, Nnamdi Kanu and others, now at large, between 2012 and September, 2015 at South-East geo-political zone and the South-South geo-political zone of Nigeria within the jurisdiction of this honourable court manage an unlawful society with more than 10 members to wit: unregistered with the Corporate Affairs Commission or any other registration au- thority to wit. The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) thereby committed an offence which is punishable under Section 63 of the Criminal Code Act, CAP C38, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004.”
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Geraraheremehn: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2015
QuotaSystem:
I warned the chestbeating touts over a month ago.

Nnamdi Kanu will curse the day he decided to attack Hausa-Fulani/Yorubas and other Nigerians, threatening them with death and destruction.

Now he will either rot in jail or get riddled by the bullets he was begging for. The era of impunity is gone under President Buhari.

Who did the little braggart think he was in the first place? grin

Biased mynd44 you won't see this... rule 3 is broken here you will turn blind eye.. if I call him fool now you will ban me.... lalasticlala, seun do something here

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Adeevah(m): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2015
Bobskylo:
den Nigeria should be prepared because foresees calamity roaming because now it not gonna be easy for d zoo present sorry PRESIDENT lolzzz

who is busy travelling up n down like helicopter without helipad............
what is dis ordinary one saying

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by AJINATU: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2015
christopher123:
Every day you keep seeing people scared of some things and what I just don't get is why people are so scared to stand on their own without attaching others to it . it is unmanly but what I have to say is this

Que Sera Sera

What will be will be

If Biafra will be no amount of wailing and banning will stop it and if it won't be it won't be

.yorubas stop been scared pls
Igbos you are on your right path
Nigeria don't shoot yourself in the foot ,allow people to choose their path
Seun , apart from treason and sedition don't ban people anyhow ..it doesn't do your business good
To my country men ...HAPPY CHRISTMAS
When a Yoruba Governor deported your destitute ibo brothers back to biafra few years ago werent you lot crying blue murder ?

As a matter of fact, as you ibos go back home to biafra for the Christmas holidays, make sure you do not come back to Nigeria, just stay there in biafra. Leave every inch of Yorubaland and stay in your biafra, do not come back again

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Geraraheremehn: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Good news my dear

That someone discharged by court is not released and it's good news to you?? Just know that what goes around comes around
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

Illiteracy is a disease

The world cares less about your constitution

When UN talks, Nigeria will shift. cool

Lol. Smh. The UN role in calling for referendum can only be persuasive and not obligatory. Nigeria is a sovereign nation. So since you have proven yourself uneducated recounting beer parlour discussions I choose to cease any further response.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2015
Imbecilic country and people. Court found him not guilty. But, they're still holding him. Idiot Buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EbukaFran: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2015
christopher123:

Check his post history ..its as simple as that. Apart from that most people on this forum that are afraid of anything Biafra are mostly Yoruba the north don't care the south south has aligned or some confused even seun is a Yoruba and rule 9 comes up.

We should open up an intellectual debate not hidding under one ban or the other . it shows lack of mental capacity

We should debate ..we can't be buhari that avoided debate ..Spain is about going into elections and Catalonia wants to leave our of Spain with Barcelona as capital..they are in debate and you see what happened in uk

Why can't we open up a debate here in nairaland and let us talk why we don't want Biafra or why we want Biafra

Above all ...why is it that most people from the west of Nigeria get heart attack by mere mention of Biafra

What are they scared of? Even here in Lagos most of my Yoruba friends go against Biafra ...the reason I do.t know

Tonychristopher, is your moniker on ban?

We are going into 2016 and still you dream and talk about Yorubas 247. Is it Yorubas that made you leave Anambra ? Are Yorubas responsible for your lack of progress?

By the way, how is your wife?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by psp2pc(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:

sometimes I think this IPOB ediots don't think with their brains.
because they sent their clueless brother packing oit of aso rock,they are now screaming marginalisation..
when I read their comments on s.media about the present administration, i wonder if they have brain at all.. logical reasoning has eluded their grey matter

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by chikay2010: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2015
. You think that making such comment will make you a comedian? Anyway a standing ovation for such comic relief like you.. U re only playing from the script though..You ought to be grateful and not for u to utter such trash u called comment..sic
Aufbauh:
Make i sit somewhere, grab my popcorn & lacasera.

Meanwhile, make dem remove Idoma /Igede community from this vague illusionary dream of Biafra before i sentence someone to death by hanging. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by joseph1832(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2015
christopher123:

His post, so one moniker is what you're using to tag the whole yoruba tribe and you want me to tell you how you're generalizing.

Once again, show me your proof that most people who are afraid of biafra are mostly yoruba?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Adeevah(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2015
darlenese:
This isn't making sense anymore, after detaining him for months , Govt just realised he should be charged for Treason even when the judiciary has released him?
I don't understand Buhari at all

He should not start what he cannot finish o, this is democracy

you must be a woman...U are speaking like one #notakitchen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:
And I also thought 'transformation' was the slogan of the old government?.

Well, since the widely condemned last administration has become the standard to measure the much talked about buhari government hen it's such a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Dancing At Seyi's Wedding / Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari / Obasanjo Is Clearly Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.