Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee (23257 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Yommieland: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ahhh im currently commenting from my big screen. I love how it doesn't even feel heavy at all it's just awesome man, sleek, light and has everything I need. Gionee no dey disappoint abeg
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by mogreen22: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
omo, this phone even came with two STRONG!!!!!BATTERIES. The phone was really made for the Nigerian market
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by odinkaru: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
datbighead:
i want to share this piece of good news with you all. ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. i would like to present to you the new love of my life "drum rolls" THE GIONEE S PLUS. the S stands for STYLE. ENJOY THE GREAT VIEW
choi una dey hype phone ooo, but male i no lie. Them try, it looks sleek.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by dominique(f): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
zexzy:
Is gionee M5 really this expensive.

Go to pricheck.com.ng and compare the prices. You'd see that it's only Jumia that is calling for such outrageous price. It's between 43k-48k on other online stores. Nobody in their right minds will get the phone at such price when they can get for more than half the price in other stores.

Jumia messed up big time and I'm definitely going to write a review on their site.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Madgech: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
mogreen22:
i got a gionee phone lastweek. safe to say i was skeptical to get it initially but after using it for while, i can say its the best i have used in a while.

I am still a bit sceptical
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Madgech: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
dominique:

Go to pricheck.com.ng and compare the prices. You'd see that it's only Jumia that is calling for such outrageous price. It's between 43k-48k in other online stores. Nobody in their right minds will get the phone at such price when they can get for more than half the price in other stores.

Jumia messed up big time and I'm definitely going to write a review on their site.

Jumis ridiculous ah ah bad market
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Akaolisa: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
abeg na budget phone i want o. make i go give mama chi chi for village. abeg hope say the battery dey strong because na battery she wan chop o. the S something fine sha. abeg which other colour e dey for?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Yommieland: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
mogreen22:
omo, this phone even came with two STRONG!!!!!BATTERIES. The phone was really made for the Nigerian market

That one I am enjoying steady..charge two, switch when out, case closed
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Yommieland: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Madgech:

I am still a bit sceptical

Nothing to be sceptical about o, what you see is what you get. At least that is what I have experienced.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Yommieland: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
Akaolisa:
abeg na budget phone i want o. make i go give mama chi chi for village. abeg hope say the battery dey strong because na battery she wan chop o. the S something fine sha. abeg which other colour e dey for?

Loooolll the battery life make sense die and there are two batteries. Your mama go enjoy am. This gold fine die
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by KaffyK(f): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
datbighead:
i was just going to give y'all just a teaser of the GIONEE S PLUS. but seeing you all have fallen inlove, let me give you a quick rundown of certain jaw dropping features.

*do you know the gionee s plus use the usb type c? which means you dont have to fiddle in the darkness or when you come home drunk to plug it into the phone. it can be plugged with both sides.

*do you also know it has this smart feature that keeps your screen on while you are using the phone. it makes use of the front camera to that. so no more tapping the screen at intervals to keep it on.

*this might sound funny to you but my gionee splus has the fake call mode. imagine you have been in a meeting for so long and you need to leave just slide up the control centre from the bottom and click on it and your phone will ring in 14 seconds or for the ladies that guy that keeps pestering walks up to yo again you know what to do *fake call mode to the rescue*

this features are just the tip of the iceberg. if you really want to know more i suggest you go buy the phone

GIONEE S PLUS ROCKS

Bomb features. Bomb
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by KaffyK(f): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yommieland:

That one I am enjoying steady..charge two, switch when out, case closed
You people are making me hungry for this Gionee
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by KaffyK(f): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
dominique:

Go to pricheck.com.ng and compare the prices. You'd see that it's only Jumia that is calling for such outrageous price. It's between 43k-48k in other online stores. Nobody in their right minds will get the phone at such price when they can get for more than half the price in other stores.

Jumia don dey misbehave
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Hotdiamond(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
datbighead:
i was just going to give y'all just a teaser of the GIONEE S PLUS. but seeing you all have fallen inlove, let me give you a quick rundown of certain jaw dropping features.

*do you know the gionee s plus use the usb type c? which means you dont have to fiddle in the darkness or when you come home drunk to plug it into the phone. it can be plugged with both sides.

*do you also know it has this smart feature that keeps your screen on while you are using the phone. it makes use of the front camera to that. so no more tapping the screen at intervals to keep it on.

*this might sound funny to you but my gionee splus has the fake call mode. imagine you have been in a meeting for so long and you need to leave just slide up the control centre from the bottom and click on it and your phone will ring in 14 seconds or for the ladies that guy that keeps pestering walks up to yo again you know what to do *fake call mode to the rescue*

this features are just the tip of the iceberg. if you really want to know more i suggest you go buy the phone

GIONEE S PLUS ROCKS

All thanks to gionee's amigo 3.1 UI.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by cromz(m): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
The main thing that I love is that gionee gives software update for their phones my m3 came with lollipop pre-installed and the latest amigo u. I don't know why they lag behind techno
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
greenhulk:

U are getting it wrong. I wasn't talking about videos when I said 720p display. It means the phone has a low resolution especially with the massive 5.5 inch screen. I mean who makes phones with 720p display in late 2015 and sells for 40-50k? A Chinese phone for that matter.

Anyway it's non of my business, but then I posted that comment because u said u love the HD screen. Wtf were u expecting a lower resolution? Any 5 inch plus phone with resolution lower than 1080p display in 2015 is a rip off, unless it is sold for less than 30k, or it better has something else that stands it out to warrant that price tag.

Also I don't watch 480p movies, they hurt my eyes. I have a library of about 250 movies, all HD. About 150 in 720p and another 100+ in 1080p. I even have a few in 3d.
before you go around brandishing your machine guns sir, how many phones into the category of 30 to 40k have 1080p displays and what are their Pixels per inch (PPI)
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by KaffyK(f): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
Gionee gives updates?
cromz:
The main thing that I love is that gionee gives software update for their phones my m3 came with lollipop pre-installed and the latest amigo u. I don't know why they lag behind techno
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Yommieland: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
odinkaru:
so the phone na power bank its self. Make boys they reason this gionee guys well

Ahhhh true o, power pack with spare battery aliveeee!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by cromz(m): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
KaffyK:
Gionee gives updates?
yes oo
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by KaffyK(f): 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
I wouldn't be surprised if it charges some power banks tho grin
Yommieland:

Ahhhh true o, power pack with spare battery aliveeee!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by KaffyK(f): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
International product like Gionee no dey disappoint
cromz:
yes oo
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by great664(m): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
Madgech:

Ah are you serious?? Are they that good?
honestly am not a marketer or a promoter whatsoever, check my profile and posts to confirm but I must confess I live their phones,

My P2 Goy issue with my camera and they fix it free of charge at thier office ..

My P4 screen broke recently after years and they fix it for me for N1500 at office, other Engineers cost N3500

They are just good,
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by cromz(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
KaffyK:
International product like Gionee no dey disappoint
exactly not like techno
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Yommieland: 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
It really is a quick investment for little. I know I won't use every single app or whatever but I have been enjoying my selfies. Makes my skin colour vibrant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Hotdiamond(m): 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yommieland:
It really is a quick investment for little. I know I won't use every single app or whatever but I have been enjoying my selfies. Makes my skin colour vibrant.
The camera is superb. Both the rear and the selfie cam. Even in low light
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Yommieland: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hotdiamond:

The camera is superb. Both the rear and the selfie cam. Even in low light

Took a picture at night and was truely impressed.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by SSShegs: 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ahh this hype is making me hungryyyy. Need to add to my collection
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by SSShegs: 12:00am On Dec 23, 2015
Ahh all these comments on sleekk and stylish. I need sleek o. Someone make my xmas now
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Hotdiamond(m): 12:07am On Dec 23, 2015
Yommieland:

Took a picture at night and was truely impressed.
Exactly my point. Night photos come with so much detail and minimal noise. Plus I've noticed that the LED flash is brighter than my former phone-The IHN
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 23, 2015
temitiipsy:
before you go around brandishing your machine guns sir, how many phones into the category of 30 to 40k have 1080p displays and what are their Pixels per inch (PPI)

I know this thread is full of gionee lovers, or probably everyone here is a promoter or agent, but I will answer ur question andbget our if here.

First of all, gionee s plus (267 ppi) and gionee m5 (267 ppi) are not sold for 30k. Their price is between 43k and 48k depending on where u buy it. For a 720p display Chinese phone that is too expensive. I will give u a few phones withing that price range and some even have 3gb of ram and 1080p display.

1. Xiaomi redmi note 2 (403 ppi)
2. Lenovo k3 note (401 ppi)
3. elephone p8000 (401 ppi, 3gb ram)

These are just a few. U see gionee are ripping u off releasing a 720p phone in November 2015 and selling for close to 50k when there are better displays with same price range.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom / Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) / Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.