Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee (23242 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by oluwadaemilola: 12:09am On Dec 24, 2015
Buy me one as Xmas gift?
mogreen22:
Rocking the gionne S plus. Too sweet a phone. Making me feel Mike I am using the iPhone
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by oluwadaemilola: 12:11am On Dec 24, 2015
Can someone get me the S plus
TechLove:
[img][/img]
Yes, I'm a Gionee Lover. I've had the phone for over 4 years. I started with the Dream D1 when they first came in, moved onto an E5 and now am using an M5. Am looking forward to the S6 about to Launch next year. So here are 10 reasons why I love Gionee.

1. The phones are durable.
I used by Dream D1, for over 2 years and it did not spoil, I sat on my screen by mistake and it cracked but didn't stop working, I had to dash the phone out when I bought the E5

2. Service
When I had a problem, with my phone I took it to their service center and I got it fixed for free. Waranty as at that time was 14 months.

3. Interface
Their Amigo interface is so smooth and fluid, the phone hardly hangs

4. Price
For the quality and features I get on the devices, the phones are actually very affordable. Take for example the camera on the S Plus, or the battery life on the M5. Those are features people pay an arm and leg for on other brands

5. Sleekness
The phones are very sleek, the body and finishing of their devices are very nice and feel very good in your hand or pocket.

6. Screen Strength
The screen is actually very strong. My phone has fallen face down a couple of times (awon aye at work) but nothing has happened to the screen. Still going strong with no scratches

7.The Extras
Gionee always have a few surprises packed in the box, the Dream D1 had 2 cases, the E5 came with a power bank, the P5W comes with 2 extra battery covers in different colours, all the devices come with screen protector

8. Battery
Their marathon series come with insane battery power. M5 has 6000mAh and really lasts up to 3 days with my heavy use

9. Apps
The devices come with pre-installed apps that I will actually use not some that I don't like or need.

10. Rooting
If you know your onions well, Gionee will remain stable after you root it.

So here are my reasons what are yours? Also check out this review by TechCabal so you don't take my word for it.

http://techcabal.com/2015/12/22/this-is-the-gionee-s-plus/
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Youngpo413: 8:31am On Dec 24, 2015
Gaffy02:
but shey gionee fit give person value for money ?
capital YES
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by lokoloko84(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2015
I bought Gionee M2 mini last week and the battery is not working as it should.
First,I charged the battery fully and used the phone untill the battery was flat.When I was to charge the battery, I noticed that charging started from 46% instead from the usual 1% and this situation persists till now.
I do not think I will use Gionee products again.This new phone of mine has been disappointing,at least battery wise.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by mosjames: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2015
Gaffy02:
abeg shift comot for road. We talking about smart phones with standard, you are bringing up substandard tecno
Tell us standard ones since you can't appreciate Tecno with their affordable and fantastic smartphone
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Gaffy02: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
mosjames:

Tell us standard ones since you can't appreciate Tecno with their affordable and fantastic smartphone
yes am not appreciative of tecno cow they keep making shitty phones. I have used a number of them and I will say am not impressed. You should check out other flagship killers like (one plus 2 , xiaomi or even the gionee marathon
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by goziesweetie: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Yes i mean gionee o, blame autocorrect
datbighead:
please what are you referring to as GOOBER do you mean GIONEE instead ?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by mosjames: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Gaffy02:
yes am not appreciative of tecno cow they keep making shitty phones. I have used a number of them and I will say am not impressed. You should check out other flagship killers like (one plus 2 , xiaomi or even the gionee marathon
Haha, u must have been buying from an unauthorized dealer
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Phonewiz: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is very hard to believe, first time i'm hearing a report of this nature. Are you sure you did not buy aba made? It's always best to buy from online retail stores like jumia or konga or from gionee's branch offices. Anyway, if you have a warranty on the phone, you can get it fixed and brand new
lokoloko84:
I bought Gionee M2 mini last week and the battery is not working as it should.
First,I charged the battery fully and used the phone untill the battery was flat.When I was to charge the battery, I noticed that charging started from 46% instead from the usual 1% and this situation persists till now.
I do not think I will use Gionee products again.This new phone of mine has been disappointing,at least battery wise.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Chiakaebe: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Christmas came early. One of the baes got me a gionee splus. So happy. I'm loving it. Merry Christmas everyone.

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by tomjerry123: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
merry christmas
Chiakaebe:
Christmas came early. One of the baes got me a gionee splus. So happy. I'm loving it. Merry Christmas everyone.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by goziesweetie: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
The Gionee splus comes with a USB type c. This is awesome. The USB type c has a data rate of up to 7.1Gbits o'er second compared to 640Mbits of USB 3.0. You can plug either end of the cable into the ports so there's no chance of damage. The USB type C can also power accessories, even a laptop. Read more here:http://www.knowyourmobile.com/devices/usb-type-c/23241/usb-type-c-explained-trust-us-youll-want-it-your-phone.

Visit my blog www.evelynonline.com for all kinds of information
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Vicar2015(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
Yes it is, the graphics is good and you can play for longer cos of the battery
odinkaru:
means it will be great for graphic intensive games and movies right ?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by mogreen22: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2015
oluwadaemilola:
Buy me one as Xmas gift?
haha. what are you givin in return
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Gaffy02: 11:02am On Dec 25, 2015
mosjames:

yea righy undecided 3chub isunauthorised
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by odinkaru: 11:34am On Dec 25, 2015
Vicar2015:
Yes it is, the graphics is good and you can play for longer cos of the battery
OK thanks for the answer. Gionee s plus it is
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by zzzzy: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
mosjames:

why are you on every thread promoting tecno? They make shitty phones and that is fact. With the exception of phantom 5 whose only flaw is price.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by zzzzy: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
greenhulk:

But seriously why can't I? I don't watch it on laptop, I watch it on my phone via Samsung gear vr and when u put that thing in ur face my brother u are in another world. I feel like I'm sitted in an imax cinema and I can feel the effects right in front of me more than u would feel when watching an actual 3d TV. U can see the cinema seast, with the light effects, popcorn and a giant screen in front of u. I can't explain it, but its a massive massive experience. Even a simple $15 Google cardboard can also give u that experience.
do you know where i can get Google cardboard in Nigeria?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
zzzzy:
do you know where i can get Google cardboard in Nigeria?
Konga.

But make sure ur phone has gyroscope for good experience.

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by zzzzy: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
greenhulk:

Konga.

But make sure ur phone has gyroscope for good experience.
tnx
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Gaffy02: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
zzzzy:
why are you on every thread promoting tecno? They make shitty phones and that is fact. With the exception of phantom 5 whose only flaw is price.
price only ? What about the substandard camera
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by mosjames: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
zzzzy:
Promoting what?
When did you start using smartphones if i may ask?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by zzzzy: 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
mosjames:

Promoting what?
When did you start using smartphones if i may ask?
i haven't started using a smartphone. I plan to start using one at the end of 2030. And for the question you asked, tecno. By the way, what does that have to do with when i started using smartphones grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by mosjames: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
zzzzy:
i haven't started using a smartphone. I plan to start using one at the end of 2030. And for the question you asked, tecno. By the way, what does that have to do with when i started using smartphones grin
If you'vr never used a smart phone, please keep kwayet (quiet)
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by zzzzy: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
mosjames:

If you'vr never used a smart phone, please keep kwayet (quiet)
Ok. Hopefully if tecno makes a smartphone by 2030 I'll buy.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by mosjames: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
zzzzy:
Ok. Hopefully if tecno makes a smartphone by 2030 I'll buy.
You're broke right now, i guess
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by zzzzy: 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
mosjames:

I'm tired of replying you. I just went through your posts (not threads) and it's quite obvious that you are a promoter of tecno. Case closed. By the way, this thread is about gionee. Please do me a favour and don't quote me again
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by zzzzy: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
mosjames:

I'm tired of replying you. I just went through your posts (not threads) and it's quite obvious that you are a promoter of tecno. Case closed. By the way, the thread is about gionee. Please do me a favour and don't quote me again
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by mosjames: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
zzzzy:
I'm tired of replying you. I just went through your posts (not threads) and it's quite obvious that you are a promoter of tecno. Case closed. By the way, the thread is about gionee. Please do me a favour and don't quote me again
I will stop quoting you if you stop doing the same
You are also on all threads talking about Gionee, does that mean you're Gionee promoter too?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by zzzzy: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
mosjames:

I will stop quoting you if you stop doing the same
You are also on all threads talking about Gionee, does that mean you're Gionee promoter too?
seriously? Which threads?. Screenshot my posts encouraging people to buy gionee. It's so funny. Anyone can open my profile and check my posts and check yours as well so what is the use of lying.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by mosjames: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
zzzzy:
seriously? Which threads?. Screenshot my posts encouraging people to buy gionee. It's so funny. Anyone can open my profile and check my posts and check yours as well so what is the use of lying.
I don't have time for that
I'm not here to monitor peoples event

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Show your Phone / How To Register And Activate Gtbank Mobile Money Without Going To The Bank / Bolt Browser Is Back Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.