Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee (23226 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by odinkaru: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2015
ibawon:

Bro believe you me I wanted to buy an Infinix Zero 2, but bought this phone because of the battery life. I only charge this phone once a day and I'm always connected to WIFI
niiiicceeeee,
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by ibawon(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2015
cromz:
The main thing that I love is that gionee gives software update for their phones my m3 came with lollipop pre-installed and the latest amigo u. I don't know why they lag behind techno
that's only in our country, Gionee is a world brand na for only some African countries we know Techno. Go to most top phone sites in the world they all have reviews about Gionee phones especially because of their super strong batteries
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by yeyeoge27: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2015
All said and done, this would be a gift for my cousin as requested by her.
I just hope she would value it.

Hi gionite convincers!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Akaolisa: 11:58am On Dec 23, 2015
Yommieland:

Loooolll the battery life make sense die and there are two batteries. Your mama go enjoy am. This gold fine die
. i go get am then. the phone must do pass my money o. make i enter slot
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by allen101: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
cool camera and nice video quality i love my gionee s plus
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by mogreen22: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Madgech:

I am still a bit sceptical
you should totally get it. i would even write review soon

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Xhaka(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Gaffy02:
abeg shift comot for road. We talking about smart phones with standard, you are bringing up substandard tecno
Not yet i think
But there is a marshmallow update for camon c8, probably next year
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by mogreen22: 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rocking the gionne S plus. Too sweet a phone. Making me feel Mike I am using the iPhone
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by IKON360(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
I luv my m3mini asyd m5 M3mini's ba3 is an angel.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by lacicrips(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
greenhulk:

U are getting it wrong. I wasn't talking about videos when I said 720p display. It means the phone has a low resolution especially with the massive 5.5 inch screen. I mean who makes phones with 720p display in late 2015 and sells for 40-50k? A Chinese phone for that matter.

Anyway it's non of my business, but then I posted that comment because u said u love the HD screen. Wtf were u expecting a lower resolution? Any 5 inch plus phone with resolution lower than 1080p display in 2015 is a rip off, unless it is sold for less than 30k, or it better has something else that stands it out to warrant that price tag.

Also I don't watch 480p movies, they hurt my eyes. I have a library of about 250 movies, all HD. About 150 in 720p and another 100+ in 1080p. I even have a few in 3d.
720p is HD, 1080p is FHD. That a screen is 720p doesn't mean it can play full HD contents.

I have an HD movie library too, maybe we can compare titles?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
lacicrips:

720p is HD, 1080p is FHD. That a screen is 720p doesn't mean it can play full HD contents.

I have an HD movie library too, maybe we can compare titles?

I wasn't even taking about the ability to play hd movies. My concern is the ppi, too low for 2016 and for a 5.5 inch phone. U can see the pixels when looking at the screen, they should have gone with 1080p since they are selling the phones for close to 50k.

And it's ok if u wanna compare movie titles. I have a whole lot, all hd. I don't download anything less than 720p, I don't watch cam either. Antman, mad max(both 2d and 3d), the man from uncle (1080p), beats of no nation, hitman agent 47, etc.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by tomjerry123: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
GIonee baterry really fantastic
IKON360:
I luv my m3mini asyd m5 M3mini's ba3 is an angel.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
greenhulk:

I wasn't even taking about the ability to play hd movies. My concern is the ppi, too low for 2016 and for a 5.5 inch phone. U can see the pixels when looking at the screen, they should have gone with 1080p since they are selling the phones for close to 50k.

And it's ok if u wanna compare movie titles. I have a whole lot, all hd. I don't download anything less than 720p, I don't watch cam either. Antman, mad max(both 2d and 3d), the man from uncle (1080p), beats of no nation, hitman agent 47, etc.
but seriously why would you download 3d movies on a laptop. Can you feel the effect?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Phonewiz: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Everybkdy would love a gionee phone. Make sure you spread the love this season.
yeyeoge27:
All said and done, this would be a gift for my cousin as requested by her.
I just hope she would value it.

Hi gionite convincers!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Phonewiz: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Official price is 39k. Don't be cheated. This is Lagos. Shine your eyes.
Sunkyphil:
yes u are right I av vowed never to buy anything from jumia or konga again they over inflate their prices
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Mariamo88: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
My first goober was the gpad g3 which I bought last year when I switched from blackberry to android. Loved it so much until lagosians stole it from me. Please I want to buy a new one with a budget of 30k. I need advice. I just want good camera and plenty space for selfies.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
temitiipsy:
but seriously why would you download 3d movies on a laptop. Can you feel the effect?

But seriously why can't I? I don't watch it on laptop, I watch it on my phone via Samsung gear vr and when u put that thing in ur face my brother u are in another world. I feel like I'm sitted in an imax cinema and I can feel the effects right in front of me more than u would feel when watching an actual 3d TV. U can see the cinema seast, with the light effects, popcorn and a giant screen in front of u. I can't explain it, but its a massive massive experience. Even a simple $15 Google cardboard can also give u that experience.

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by goziesweetie: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Check out this article containing the best goober phones for your pleasurehttp://m.91mobiles.com/new/top10mobiles_brand.php?reqpl=gionee-mobiles
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Cescgas: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Will M5 plus be made available for nigerian market?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by goziesweetie: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Give yourself and loved ones a treat this Christmas. Get the new Goober splus. It is stylish and sleek and fashioned to your exact taste. Visit http://evelynonline.com/2015/12/22/gionee-s-plus-a-phone-to-fit-your-style-and-pocket/ for details.

Visit www.evelynonline.com for all your technology news and others. Get information about Gionee and more.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by goziesweetie: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
I think it has already. Visit this link to find out more
https://www.nairaland.com/2816251/gionee-marathon-m5-plus-m5
Cescgas:
Will M5 plus be made available for nigerian market?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by goziesweetie: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
You should get the Gionee Elife E6 or the Gionee Marathon M3
Mariamo88:
My first goober was the gpad g3 which I bought last year when I switched from blackberry to android. Loved it so much until lagosians stole it from me. Please I want to buy a new one with a budget of 30k. I need advice. I just want good camera and plenty space for selfies.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by tomjerry123: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
i suggets you buy the new Gionee Splus 39k
goziesweetie:
You should get the Gionee Elife E6 or the Gionee Marathon M3
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by TJKay: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
temitiipsy:
i think you should try using king root. It works on all mediatek devices or your can just search on Google
Is rooting such a safe move?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by TJKay: 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
ibawon:

that's only in our country, Gionee is a world brand na for only some African countries we know Techno. Go to most top phone sites in the world they all have reviews about Gionee phones especially because of their super strong batteries
Even YouTube and GSM arena gan
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by TJKay: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
greenhulk:

The PPI is beautiful for a 39k phone o. The S+ is a very good alternative for the Samsung Galaxy J7 also.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
TJKay:

Is rooting such a safe move?
depends if you are a power user or regular user. Mostly its if you understand the technicalities of rooting. Just imagine and android running on steroids
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by TJKay: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
temitiipsy:
depends if you are a power user or regular user. Mostly its if you understand the technicalities of rooting. Just imagine and android running on steroids
So, that's how it works. Would the Gionee get updates? I don't want my phone to brick
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
TJKay:

So, that's how it works. Would the Gionee get updates? I don't want my phone to brick
if you follow all instructions on rooting then your phone wouldn't brick . all thinks being equal i think it should

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Show your Phone / How To Register And Activate Gtbank Mobile Money Without Going To The Bank / Bolt Browser Is Back Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.